/lhg/ Light's Hope General

Res Sickness Edition

Light's Hope is the most popular Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Lightbringer Guilds:

Alliance: Mandate of Heaven, 2x 40man raid groups, all content cleared - second raid starting AQ40

Horde: None

>Vanilla WoW database (currently broken)
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Rise up, my fellow Lightbringers

>I always thought K3 was going to take a good chunk of the population and end up being a 3-4k EU/NA realm, no matter what Light's Hope did, but since they announced plans to merge Lightbringer with Darrowshire/Anathema a month after Naxx releases on Lightbringer, that has changed drastically. They are essentially killing off Lightbringer with the merge and then release of a fresh realm a week after the merge. Outside of raid logging there's no reason to start or continue on Lightbringer unless you're already raiding.

Thus it comes down to K3 vs Light's Hope fresh. I think the merge and impending death of Lightbringer will push most if not all of the EU/NA playerbase to roll on K3. Light's Hope will end up being even more Chinese heavy then it is currently. Nighthaven also has become the unofficial Russian realm. It's a perfect storm if you're looking for a true NA/EU realm with no P2W aspects, history of corruption and a majority of English speaking players.

K3 will end up with 5k~ and will potentially see a pop after Light's Hope fresh releases and the remaining English speaking players realize that its 95% Chinese.

Plus, LightsHope has officially said they will shut down if Blizzard delivers a true vanilla experience with Classic WoW. Therefore, K3 is the sustainable option. They have no plans of shutting down when official Classic gets here.

K3? How will it be different from K1/2? What's the appeal?

>no cash shop or character auction
>vpn ban to keep the chinese out
>scripting greatly improved
>its end date should also line up well with classics release which will probably be mid-2019 at the earliest

LightsHope will become the Chinese server and Nigthhaven is already Russian. K3 stands to become the official English speaking server and attracting all of the disillusioned players who are sick of being minority and dealing with the constant corruption.

Everyone is going to Kronos 3 on March 31st. Mark your calendars.
>VPN ban
>No cash shop/character auction/trade
>No corrupt admins
>No intent of shutting down when Classic launches
>Chinese/Russian populations confined to Light's Hope and Nighthaven
Light's Hope is killing off Lightbringer to make way for their new server, Wangbringer, the first official Chinese realm where they can go full P2W without faggot EU/NA players trying to 'expose' them.

I am not going to play on Kronos just because of how shilled it is

Nothing good needs such retarded shilling

it's going to be another shitty vanilla server that everyone plays while eagerly awaiting the next fresh server.

But Kronos servers are objectively shit

Better play gummy while waiting for classic

Who fucking cares about fresh start servers?
Haven't you all already started out from the beginning dozens of times by now? Or are you seriously clearing AQ40 or Naxx on each server before moving to a fresh start one?

>2x 40 man raid groups

The merge announcement killed the server.

Have fun staying behind with the Chinese on LH or Russians on Nighthaven.

Hmm yeah, because Gummy has proven to be very trustworthy in the past, eh? Based on his rep, that server could be shut down at any time without notice. Besides, it's not Vanilla. Many want to prepare for Classic by actually playing Vanilla, not TBC.

Just stop.

Nobody will play on your shitty server Ivan.

reminder that k3 opens on the 31st. If you're tired of the Chinese swarm selling your guildmates gold while you farm gold with dignity then you have 26 days to come up with an excuse to quit Light's Hope. Veeky Forums guilds are scornful petty retards so come up with a good story as to why you're quitting the server. See you on the other side!

See you there!

Which faction are we rolling?

automute is leading an alliance guild but everyone else is going horde

>15 posts
>7 ips
lol kronos shills on suicide watch

delete this shit and make /krog/ already

I'd rather play TBC than touch vanilla again until Classic. Bunch of retards running vanilla servers.

who still wiping to cthun here??

Selling 100 rotuses for 1 eth, pm.

How is Automute still a thing, didnt he kill himself out of shame already?

He has no shame. He's a proud cuck.

Big if true

based lhg rising from the ashes

is he still getting catfished 2 years later?

Yes.

how?

I want K3 now.

new ally guild in felmyst please...

orc or tauren warrior. appearance wise

orc

Too late.

You know what I find funny?
Sure, I hate that you are constantly ruining threads. But I can still enjoy the fact of how you are so unbelievably pathetic.

Though out literally your whole life you've done nothing but lose as fail. So you developed these coping mechanisms to try deal with reality.
You still refusing to accept that crack doesn't make anyone at all mad.
You refuse to accept that people can just calmly and rationally assess how something is bad and call it out as such.

I love knowing that once you finally realize that, you're going to kill yourself. Because you've wasted your whole life failing.
Must suck being a literal brain damaged autistic retard who can't handle seeing anything he dislikes.
Well, not that you actually filter anything, you just pretend to because you're from reddit and want to publicly "downvote" things you dislike. So you say you're filtering them to express your disapproval (downvote)

What guild can I join as an ungeared 60?

Please respond.

WE, Mandate of Heaven, will be rolling on Kronos 3. We will raid log on Lightbringer until its dead but we will establish our presence on the next big Vanilla server. We will be rolling Horde this time.

moh

male or female

ITT: Retards shilling for K3 in a dead thread while everybody else is having fun clearing AQ on a fairly good scripted server in process of gearing for Naxx.

>p-please don't leave i want to do n-naxx for six months with my friends xiao and vlad

lightbringer has less than 3500 online right now LOL