another black fur

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6tSZ7Jq
streamable.com/k3z2x
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nth for my weaponfu, post your loadouts/fav weapons lads

Why aren't you playing elf?
Why would you do this to yourself?

Why's everyone going on about elf nerfs? The only thing waystalker does well is kill shit

meanwhile huntsman kruber gets free ammo out the ass, gets to threeshot bosses and solo patrols and generally has the better melee weapons too after the elf weapon nerf

because im not a faggot

>+power vs something they deal reduced damage to
Cute.

Those stats are global my man. It gives his rapier more damage against armored shit.

>Why's everyone going on about elf nerfs?

It's one shitposter that doesn't play the game and the rest of them are playing on recruit.

So, Huntsman Kruber can use the coach gun or the blunderbuss to nuke bosses, does Saltz just drink a strength potion to headshot a boss?

>Those stats are global
*citation needed*

discord for finding groups
no spergs allowed
discord.gg/6tSZ7Jq

I can't decide on a hero. My mate is playing Saltzpyre so that's out of the question. I have every other hero at level 14+ in the pre-order beta to try out all the vocations and nothing is resonating with me.

Anyone else know this feel?

I read through last thread and it surprised me how many people play on veteran near exclusively.

Do they realize veteran doesn't even have some of the games key mechanics?

Don't use the discord, the admin is the biggest sperg around.

so rapier crits give ammo?

The dummies are classified as Skaven and Chaos. Put on a melee weapon with damage vs skaven or vs chaos. Shoot the dummy in the head. Compare damage.

How does parry work exactly? How tight is the window when you need to block to get it? Does it work 360 or just within your block/push area?

Yes, but because people don't like a challenge/taking risks they will play on the easier difficulty if the rewards don't change.

Gas rats and elfs both

so? my drops are still

The stats are global, but I'm near certain the traits are not.

Although I'm not sure how rapier interacts with your ranged trait. Maybe it does, maybe not at all. I haven't played saltzpyre yet so can't test.

Also holy shit captcha is terrible today. I just had to solve 14 "select street signs" in a row. What the fuck

you're making an enemy of a VERY high iq man. you'll be known as a soylent drinker before the day is out

most people play the game for the character progression, once i need the loot from champion ill play champion

>waah the admin banned me for acting like a weeaboo faggot or for posting lewds, he's a sperg!!

But don't you have a need to experience the game? Champion is fun, loot is overrated anyways, especially since there apparently won't be unique items, correct me if I'm wrong

>total power is 350+
>average item power is around 120
If I had 3 friends to play with - I'd try CHampion, but as it stands - I'm sticking to veteran untill I'm close to 200 power from items.

>you will never feel the cruel hook of a packmaster close around your neck
>you will never be sold into slavery to a depraved skaven chieftain
>you will never be forced to cater to his increasingly perverted whims
>he will never piss his musk on you and make you his property to use as he pleases

why?

why does it matter what others do in the game? if they want to play on vet and collect loot before doing champion who cares

Give me a rundown on Huntsman. What weapons and traits should I take?

You sound like an elf

Kill yourself

You mean the admin is the actual weeaboo faggot and he just bans people who disagree with him.

Well for one thing it would mean there would be more people to play champion with. It's a co-op game, you know?

The ff is to blame. If there was even a little ff on recruit and veteran, people wouldn't be so afraid to make the jump to champ. But as it is now, champ is the first time a player encounters ff and they need to learn about it pretty quick, rather than being eased into it.

Please kys

get some friends, there will be enough people playing champion to do runs with, so again why do you care?

Blunderbuss if you want to nuke bosses. Bow if you want to have infinite ammo and be legolas but be less of a credit to team.

My item level is 180 now- going to go champ after im 200.

>this is what Kerillian fantasizes about when she's alone in her room at night

Or move the friendly fire to the highest difficulty

we are but wayfaring strangers in an imperfect world

only in your dreams will a skaven warlord slaughter a whole village to acquire you as their personal servant slave

But you need 220 to start champion don't you?

Nah, ff should be on all difficulties above Recruit.

he doesn't act like a weeaboo owo :3 faggot though, which is what the rule entails
>Do they realize veteran doesn't even have some of the games key mechanics?
my mind's blanking here, but do you mean anything more than just FF being enabled? i cant think of anything

> Bardin ironbreaker has no voice line during his taunt
> Just some gay bells ringing you can barely hear
So this is a bug right?
I'm a bit worried because it has been this way since the first beta

220 total, so a level 22 hero with no gear is fine

>mfw I finally got to try Huntsman+Shotgun

I swear by Taal that thing sounds like the thunder of god.

an item level of 200 on a level 20 character gives you 400 hero power in total

what exactly do illusions do?

i have a shield&mace with one that is partly golden, would it normaly be silver or something?

or has the weapon a special look to it?

220 total.
He meant the average item total. He's not swicthing to Champ untill he's still getting upgrades from veteran boxes.

weapon skin

It should be on all difficulties. If you're gonna play the game, play the game. Let mods create little baby modes with no ff and no health loss from grims and enemies don't aggro you and shit.

He does have voicelines. He says things like Ratmen break yourselves on my body etc

It means that if you like the look of the weapon, which is indeed more ostentatious than usual, then you can also extract the look and use it on some other weapon of the same type.

But it's not as often as kruger.
If somebody is playing foot soldier kruger you hear his ult lines every 10 seconds

It's a different base skin

damn its crazy how many actually care how others play the game, just play on champion if you want dude

He shouts some insults then continues to grumble for the duration.

How are flails, anons?

>tfw posted in the dead thread

I've noticed several voicelines were added during the updates and some that were active during the test server got replaced so it's all a work in progress

Because their ults have different refresh times?

welcome to warhammer where everyone's 300+ pounds and buttblasted 24/7

Might be because charge only has like 10 seconds cooldown.

Flail is fantastic. The one-two is great for clearing trash, and charge fucks up shield-enemies.

> there will be enough people playing champion to do runs with, so again why do you care?
Just last thread there were people complaining about there being only 5 champion lobbies up. It's a legitimate concern.

it seems like people dont cooperate aswell as in vt1. when i played hardest in vt1 i didnt have to worry about my back at any point of the game desu cuz i knew somebody was watching it. when im playing vt2 now im spinning around like a madman cuz nobody is picking a direction and holding it, instead they just run around and try to get as many kills as possible. baka desu

the full game isnt released, and people are still doing vet for gear, how hard is this to understand?

what is handmaiden good for?

legitimate on day -3, sure

There's FF, and there's the fact that you actually die after being revived once unless you heal. As far as I'm aware there's no limit in veteran+recruit, you can just keep getting knocked down aslong as you're being revived and will be fine

It's like...like the new game is attracting new players or something?
I don't know man your posts really activated my almonds.

breeding

nothing

When I came to this thread everyone talked about elf players being assholes and I didn't belive them.
Boy I was very wrong.

>recent reset
>game not even out yet
>waah why are there so few lobbies for hardest difficulty

fuck elf. kruber, bardin and saltzy here.

>horde time
>My instinct is to go to a "chokepoint" area
>At least 2(or all 3) just goes into an open area and start swinging about either getting downed or taking unnecessary damage.

This happens way too much. They can fuck off to recruit.

To whoever was saying
>hero power affects damage because the tooltip says so

I hope you're still in here you absolute faggot

streamable.com/k3z2x

there's no real reason to play champ until you got a power 200 item from a vet chest
and when I do champ it's with a full group, not a lobby open to baddies

Good man.

I think i'm in love with hot aunty

slow down buddy, it's only been one weekend

Looks like that guy got btfo

damage maxes out at 300 power :)
try it with a low level hero before u talk shit noob

So, is Saltz as capable as Kruber? The fucker can't nuke bosses as well as Kruber, he's only got the one shot.

Is zealot good?
You have to take damage to benefit from the passive and I think that's not a good idea.

Foot soldier kruger needs something but I'm not sure what it is
Bardin is obviously the superior tank in every way right now

>saltzpyre player left game
>saltzpyre still in the game watching chat
Huh?

prove it

I scripted all my characters to 30 and can't undo it or I would video that too

Use the alt fire with the repeater pistol. 8 shots and all of them crit. Not as good as his skill but good enough.

He is totally fine, he gives DR and can stun bosses. He also has better 2h options than Bardin.

What cosmetics will there be? Full outfits or just helmets / hats?

I'm at work but sure give me 5 hours or so

His active pistol blast can passive crit too.

There was a torso and a helmet slot in the tech test.

Accepting barbed rat-dick into all her orifices.

and tattoos

>tfw playing footman Kruber with your charge on like a 7 second cooldown as you fly around the map at the speed of sound launching bodies left and right

Eh, I see him as more of a supporty guy than a full on tank. A general DR auro, a spammable AoE stun and decent cleave while being reasonably tanky himself.

V1 people will be able to switch to original outfits,preorder also has something.