/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/11
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rk7PofEMIpawDCM0xDBQVTpQCm5XwVEoLjtLav2MgWQ/htmlview

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Reminder: Do not reply to !RHAJATxdtU posts

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/fe27pshs
youtu.be/SPNbEEUVvBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kat is cute

Shameless repost.

Midori feets > Azura feets

My wife Micaiah is cute!

>Reminder: Do not reply to !RHAJATxdtU posts

What was your first Fire Emblem game? You are not a post Fates pleb, are you?

>dragons
wow so interesting

Fe8

It was Lyn's game. Not counting the ones I emulated the first chapters off in Japanese as a little kid only to quit within an hour because they were all in Japanese.
And Lyn's game is good. But Sacred Stones is much better and I still like Awakening and Fates.

Lyn's game
Same as every respectable Western fan

Imagine
bread with Neph

>Not counting the ones I emulated the first chapters off in Japanese as a little kid only to quit within an hour

How did you even find them? Western interest in the series before FE7 was basically nonexistent.

Breed with Neph

I really, really want to upgrade my Jaffar already. And I am almost certain that I will.
But on principle I just don't want to burn all my dew before they reveal the new Eirika and Soren.

Just reveal them already! Update when?

It's dangerous to go into the arena alone, /feg/. Take one of these with you.

I played Blazing Blade first but I never finished it, it was way too boring.
I got into Fire Emblem with Tellius.

YEAST INFECTION NEPH

No thanks, only good subhuman is a dead one

Why would I take a child into the dangers of the arena? That's highly irresponsible

fire emblem shadow dragon for the nds that i got for free.

>*unshealths Alm*
Begone dragon shitter

Is that an STD

Is it okay to take two?

I want to do even more irresponsible things with these children

I'd take nowi. A strong girl who also loves sex. You never know when you're horny.

predict their stats/skills

>tfw cherami leigh will never spit in your mouth while choking you

Duma GHB when?

>more than one /feg/ in the catalog

/alter/ usually has 5 threads in the catalog, while also having a shitposting thread on /jp/. Fuck off.

Sorry for the quality, I need your help. Which one do you think looks better on her? I was thinking about using the Silver Sword because it's the closest thing to what she has in her art, but it looks a bit too plain, and Wo Dao is a pretty good sword, but does not match her chibi at all. Especially with the speed refine.

I'll be taking my fertile wife, of course

Should have passed Heavy Blade instead

Wo dao, no contest

>How did you even find them?
From a complete rom dump of what was supposedly at the time a complete collection of all nes, snes, gb/gbc, available at the time.
I went through those lists alphabetically and methodically in spare my time.

Awakening

c:

Even with the green glow of the speed refinement?
Pardon?

>free roll on falchion banner
>get this

oh-kayyy, what am I supposed to do with this? There is no user with better stats than her offensively, and wo dao is better. What do?

Based free pull

Serious question: Who even wants Heavy Blade as their A skill when skills like Fury, Death Blow, Swift Sparrow, etc are better?

So what was everybody's haul from the Lego banner? Spent my first 70 orbs to get pity broken by mia, scored corrin on my DICE orbs, and shelled out for 75 more orbs last night to pull bike, Dorcas, gunthra and another mia. How'd you all do?

>+res/-hp

Ehhh... you can work with her if you want, but she's much better as fodder for some other Firesweep Galeforce meme

I threw up in my mouth a bit.

You have not bought any orbs, right?

strawpoll.com/fe27pshs

I only had like 40 orbs so I only managed Jaffar and then Mia with whatever orbs they gave out before the banner ended.
Oddly enough both true neutral.

Merge into a better IV one at either 4* or 5* and +10 her

2 shiros 1 Ephraim, and 1 Dork
Used 70ish orbs that I was saving up.

OP is a faggot.

>deleted

Just use Firesweep, it's the best one and looks like her Special art sword.

100+ for gaius and got pity broken by corrin.

>this mad his faggot early thread got nuked

It does? It looks like she's using a Silver Sword.

Two L'Arachels to eventually fuse into my 5*
A Brave Ike for foddering
Finally got a Gunnthra, +atk/-def to boot
Then I went in harder than I should have hoping for either Ephraim or a better IV'd Summer Corrin than the +res/-hp one I had

Pulled a +spd/-atk Summer Corrin and a +spd/-hp Summer Leo on the same session, who I didn't have.

Combined with my pulls from the Fallen Heroes banner (Grima and Hardin within 50 orbs), I've been on a roll lately.

Probably makes up for the inordinate amount of money I spent trying to pull L'Arachel before she was demoted

I wanted to make her speed over 40 at least. And firesweep doesn't look like her special art.

I am not mad...
but I will get even.

who rolled on the falchion banner?

What are my fellow Tacofags listening to later tonight?
youtu.be/SPNbEEUVvBg

Free summon

what's more respectable, being a fatesfag or an echoesfag?

Spend like 35 orbs, got Ephraim and that was about it. Rest was mainly useless shit like raigh and ests.
Could've been worse

>Free summon
>Animation starts
>It's Marth
>4*
>Exact same IVs as my 5* one (+spd -res)
Eh

Galeforce or 1st turn moonbow.

>arena season ends today
>gonna get enough feathers for another Titania merge
Fuck yeah

just free summon. Tbh if I had 100 orbs, I'd burn all of it on the fodder banner, because it's that good.

Heh.

I did.

free summon blue

Based Taco

>rolled three times
>not a single red orb
10orbs gone

Spent about 60 orbs and got VIke (+DEF -RES) for fodder, Shiro (+DEF -RES) and LEphraim (+ATK -RES)
I wanted SCorrin the most, but I can't complain.

Free summoned Ike to give L!Ephraim Aether

Sacred Stones. It's still my least favorite FE game.

Taco only clear when?

Hold up, the damage caps at 30? So the third takumi isn't even doing anything?

Working on something, but I haven't played all of the games yet. How's it look so far?

Also still relatively early in SS

Nothing because Bephraim will be out eventually and probably a lot better

Though worth noting we have a classic case of artist googled the wrong thing because it's an Awakening Silver Sword instead of the Fates Silver Sword the sprites use.

user. They deal 10 damage each. And there are three of them.

Echoes to be perfectly honest my family, it might not be the best but at least it isn't fates

Are you retarded?

So basically the falchion banner is just alm bait?

yeah

Lucina for waifufags as well I guess

Why is this game so dead? I don't need or want to SP train anyone, before any of you tell me to.

Yes, but the only possible banner I can imagine that's worse than this to roll on for Alm would be a "Every Main Character Ever" banner.

I guess that's why she looks a bit off with it. I think I'll just keep it until I can get Slaying Edge or something.

Fuck Supports in Blazing Blade are so tedious. Am I actually expected to sit here grinding them at the end of maps or do I just play normally and look them up later?

Supports in any game are tedious

>100 orbs
S!Corrin x3
Shiro
Gunnthra
Dorcas

pretty good haul desu

I honestly can't remember if it was 7 or 8.

Go play FGO

So who here runs one of those cheesy Pain+ savage blow 6 healers?

Finally pulled a Lucius so I was able to finally make one, is this healer plus 2 dancers as strong as I think it is or am I overlooking something?

this is a good pairing

some 40 orbs maybe
Shiro and B!Ike