What's the next hidden coin that will go up soon?

What's the next hidden coin that will go up soon?
And no, don't even mention Waves or XBY, buying either of them now is just asking to get POSW'D in the ass.

Everything is pretty much saturated. I think BTC will have to break 40m+ before things start 2-10x'ing again.

40 bill*

Waves

CHC x10 minimum, but you'll need to wait

and this, i really think waves can attain 100 dollar in the years to come, CHC can attain 1-3 dollar , before 2018, maybe more if the team expand and is more active

XVG - engaged dev and privacy based
Ark - great long term
Both haven't mooned yet and can easily do 10x quickly

Waves and Strat have potential of doing 3-4x at least

Safe yet undervalued: LTC and ETH

ETH will become a 200$ coin in a year's time if not sooner. LTC will hit 60+ after LN

Cagecoin, 6/20/17 announcement will rocket this beyond moon.

Screencap this

My honest answers and personal interest is in nem and dbg for now. DGB is already in the gaming community and making moves constantly. I mean crypto and gaming are a perfect fit. Nem is also a really good buy when you look into it. There's a finite amount and essentially it will be used to handle transactions within companies with very low transactions fees. Think apple pay or venmo.

This. It's insane how undervalued it is right now

Syscoin. No brainer.

WAVES raised almost the same amount as ETH during the ICO. WAVES and ETH have roughly the same number of coins but WAVES is fixed supply while ETH is inflating.

ETH is currently 65x the market cap of WAVES. Think about that.

LN is already!!

Myriad. Because it's the original coin and not instamined, has CPU mining, and much cheaper.

Xvg

WBB becomes a Swiss AG this week.
New tech next week to month

Why?
Why will XVG do better than monero?

Fezos when it hits exchanges

The one shooting cubit satelittes and rockets into earths orbit with hella business connections

WBB IOC XCP RADS BLOCK DGB

Take a pick OP, all are great and severely undervalued.

WBB will turn into DLS? or are they seperate blockchains?

DGB - Digibytes.
It's very cheap at the moment and has a lot of potential with upcoming updates - do some research - It's gonna blow.