RIP ANIKI

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki//bant/_Roster
youtube.com/watch?v=lQBZ7u5-O5A
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2018_Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

benis

FREE MY NIGGA /t/

Viewership stats updated. Knockouts saw great numbers, but group stage was meh.

At the finals we had almost 3400 viewers. The next most popular stream had around 90 viewers. On average we tend to get more than a thousand viewers.
Do we have Smashcast by the balls? Can they afford to ban the cup?

All-time Elite table update (1/2)

90 min draws are counted as draws.
>/toy/ with the most draws
>/tv/ with the most defeats

Please no more 17
or at least fuck the rules up for real this time

Fuck off, 16 is even worse.

The polls are gospel. /merit/ don't lead and try to put on the greatest show, they'd rather listen to a bunch of horsefucker who have no clue of what they're deciding on.

True
either back to PES 14 or give us 18

I want to merc /t/ , /s/ , /gif/ back to existance

Choosing what pes to run for the next cup because of aesthetics is like putting the cart before the horse

All-time Elite table update (2/2)

>hey Lou, did you know that /u/ won the cup?
>I did?
>no, /u/ did
>that's what I'm saying, I won the cup?
>no, /u/ won the cup, /i/ wasn't playing
>I don't care if you weren't playing, didn't you tell me that I won the cup?

Why do soyboys hate PES 16? do they not like high energy goal-rich matches?

I’m pretty sure all the group stage numbers for the 2014-15 cups are on the group pages, might want to include those

>soyboys
But /pol/ wasn't good during PES 16 era, user.

So soyboys hate it because their teams keep losing in PES 16? All the more reason to bring it home

Shit gets boring after about the 5th 7-goal match and I think even most Amerigans can agree with that. Even if 16 is responsible for crazy meme shit like the /pol/ocaust it should never ever be used again for a proper cup.

Underrated post.

Easy there on the memes mehmet

There needs to be a general revision of ALL anthems and goalhorns for variety's sake, since most of them have gotten very dull even if you don't listen to them out of the cup. If that was arranged another PES16 cup could take place but I am with you that the goalhorns are wearing out in general

People wanted to fix it but we can't have that, 17 forever

>People wanted to fix it
And also failed at doing so. Pre-Summer 16 /rules/ shitposting /4ccg/ was a truly terrible time. That's what you're getting back if a move back to 16 is ever announced.

Not with rules, but technically. But that's never happening now.

I unironically miss PES 16

Is there a /u/ logo with a star yet?

me too desu

>tfw can't go back to 15 because the assthiccs are trash

Real talk now
Is PES 17 to blame for the stupid accuracy all around this entire cup? Just look at all those wide shots, there's no way that shit isn't intentional.

Yes, that is the huge problem with 17 and the reason we made cup teams have more medals and bumped them up in stats. And we STILL get games with upwards of 70% missed shots, it's insane.

>tfw looking at all that pes 18 sexy gameplay
bros...

no
:)

Found it, thanks, user.

There's probably not gonna be a final decision on one for at least a week because of DRAMA™. It probably won't be anywhere near the waits for Veeky Forums and /lgbt/'s starred logos though.

PES17 has always had way worse shot accuracy than 16 (which is pretty much the inverse of the RIDICULOUS conversion rates of 16). Lower shot accuracy as a whole is a big reason why we now have better and more medals. Of course there's always gonna be certain teams (looking at YOU, /h/) who take it to an extreme even by 17 standards. Offenses in 17 aren't PES14 level even with less accurate shooting (unless you're Veeky Forums) so that's a big plus.

The vast majority of viewers probably have an adblocker enabled, so I don't think we make them significantly more money than others if any. We might even be a money drain due to generating lots of traffic depending on how they pay for traffic.

Has there been any invitational on PES18 yet? Any plans to do one?

>90 min draws are counted as draws.
Why not use the same point system as the rankings?

>cup numbers with /mlp/
>cup numbers without /mlp/
fucking ridiculous
I'd rather the pools keep a smaller number of people participating because else we'll just be moving to whatever /mlp/ wants.

SDA ran a small testcup on 18 before last Autumn and Marco had plans for a Beta Bowl 2 on 18 but the latter is scrapped. The TTC4 page says a working 18 export is obligatory but I wouldn't be surprised to see that change soon.

Announce polls on /4ccg/ the wiki and discords so people that only watch the streams don't get involved

this is as far as I go with 18's curent tools by BA, I had the texture path wrong but when I corrected it it just crashed the game and idk why. Should be possible to use APC since you have all the bones listed.
Still no textures though, ftex and heads with embedded paths are a pain
if this ever changes I'm doing a cup on 18

>no klaxa yet
End my life.

/mlp/ won with either 15 or 16 and almost 17, none of the choice really mattered here.

Is there a single real reason to have a megababby? There are 12 teams described as at risk of playing in a qualifier on the Spring 2018 page. Four groups of three with the top two from each group going to Spring, seems pretty cut and dry to me.

It's more fun.

To kill the qualifiers

>why don't we keep the cup where the same 12 teams keep playing

>almost 17
do we need anything else?
beyond lucky run that they barely managed to live through.
It's never happening again.
it's just like Veeky Forums's year.

"please visit our country"

Hold the fuck up.

I never keep up with the babby cups, when is spring usually, May?

Megababbies are favoring americans. Therefore they're trash and shouldn't be allowed.

You just heard your grandpa say a phrase and decided to apply it somewhere it didn't make any sense, didn't you?

"At risk" indeed

implyingrigged.info/wiki//bant/_Roster
I think I just died of cancer

Thanks m8

>/bant/ """roster"""

PES16 would work great for a memevitational tbhwyfamalam, goalfests can be fun every once in a while.

>Karth retired then unretired two days after retiring
Is he the new OaB?

What did you expect of /b/ mk.3?

>karth didnt actually retire
For fuck's sake, just go already.

So what's the opinion on this cup's commentators.
Who was crap, who was good, who should stop all together.
best pairings?

So I'm writing the feature articles in a bit, team will definitely be /u/ but I can't decide on Featured Player. My first thought is to do Liru, but I know next to nothing about her that would let me add cheeky banter in. The other option is to do an /n/ player, but I don't know which one would be good. Thoughts?

/int/ took anything good and original meme-wise, so this is kinda unsurprising.

Do someone from /k/

Memebike?
Also Liru is a werewolf featured in some flash game that a dude really wanted to play but cancer claimed him before he could.

I think it should be Liru, /n/ players are definitely in the running but Liru is a fresh face compared to /n/'s mainstays, plus there are stories to tell about her """teamwork""" with Faceless and how she unceremoniously kicked Asuka out of the team

No, I just think the pes game itself should be the key factor driving the cup, not the bells and whistles

The problem is that we saw how >fun the game gets with retarded 3D models everywhere. We can't go back anymore at this point.

Rancid

Just do an /n/ player, 90s rigid mountain bike is awesome

If you do /n/ pick one of Bepsi, I Like Trains or Blimp Train, seeing as they're the gold and silvers respectively.
Bepsi is one of those WcDonalds fake companies, in Yowamushi Pedal it's Arakita's favourite drink.
I Like Trains himself doesn't actually have much to do with /n/ itself, but he's a good representative of foamers/trainfags on /n/.
Blimp Train is one of /n/'s many brilliant schemes for revolutionary transport. Nothing can ever go wrong with it, not even tunnels. youtube.com/watch?v=lQBZ7u5-O5A
Someone mentioned Memebike, he's basically the same concept as Blimp Train, one of /n/'s revolutionary ideas for cycling, the High Roller.

A good leader doesn't always make the most popular decisions, but he makes the right ones. A bad leader follows the whims of the masses

There's one almost settled.

I'm familiar with /n/ memes (I was planning to write one on Bepsi back in Autumn or Spring 17), but the one I really don't know is Liru. I appreciate the rundown though.

We shall see what kind of leader we have in charge

>PES18
>A right decision in any metric

Speaking about Bepsi, I'd love to see what kind of blender bullshit /n/ would be able to do with Midousuji if he ever got in the roster, but I guess keeping Bepsi as the only anime representative is the better idea.

Have you tried it? It's much better than 17 in AI department.

He's always treated the polls like they're the foundation the cup should build upon, which is both weak and all kinds of retarded. Imagine if the number of stars /sp/ had, despite them both being obviously rigged, was decided by viewer poll during the third place match in 2013 Summer. Imagine if the switch to an unstable and (at the time) backstep to 14 had been decided in autumn 13, where boris was saying on stream "yeah maybe we won't have faces at all in winter, but we're eager to get off this PES".
This is literally how the cup dies, slowly, and with a bunch of horsefuckers clapping.

>Liru is a wolfgirl from the anime Magipoka from 2007
>Cute, energic, big tits, sexy wolfgirl who bit the dick of a guy in the anime
>Zone makes a flash of her in 2007
>Mostly related to /h/ by the eroge game by Seismic 'Wolf girl with you' announced for October of 2014 which actually came out in June 2016
>Thread called 'Liru Project' is being created on /h/ in anticipation of the release of the game which was supposed to be released anyday
>anyday now...
>People understood it was only the start of a never ending story, first thread reached bump limit so new thread is being created
>Still no game on sight at the end of 2014
>Liru Project threads are multiplicating in 2015, being by far the fastest thread on the board
>At every new thread OP's pic is being updated with a never ever related edit
>People are in these threads post Liru/magipka pics, discuss what is taking so long, what they want to see in the gme, if the game is ever going to be released, updates uploaded on twitter by the developper on the game (who is making it all alone beside voice and music)
>Some user claims he has cancer and would like to see the game released before he dies
>Actually don't post any proofs but he updates he status like when he is going to hospital etc.
>Claims that he was about to die and hope we will enjoy the game when it gets released
>Some people believe this story, some other didn't, I didn't
>Back to the developement of the game
>Toward spring 2015, Seismic (the dev) bought aquariums and some crab
>Some people were fucking pissed that it seems he wasn't doing anything to release the game
>They talked shit
>Seismic gets sad
>On august 2015 he posts (in japanese) on his blog that the game is on hiatus
>Anons misinterpret the translations and thought the game was cancelled forever
>Mods don't tolerate the Liru Project threads anymore
>Die hard believers create a board on 2*4ch(an)
>...

And within 6 months it'll be shat on constantly
Only esportsfags actually care about PES versions, the viewers just want memes and fun matches

>Game is actually released in June 2016 with english transation available
>Huge success
>Best selling game of the month, 3rd best selling of the year on DLsite, best selling EVER on english DLsite
>Seismic is a God
>Liru joins the /h/ roster for autumn cup 2016 as a silver
>Seismic releases a little Christmas DLC on Christmas 2016
>Liru becomes gold and replaces Asuka for 2017 Summer cup
>Seismic is right now doing a DLC for Wolf girl with you
>No dates of release annouced yet...
That was such a hell of a ride, I somehow miss it

There has to be the line where it's time to let the older versions go. Viewers first, but killing the active part of the cup population isn't going to help.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/2018_Veeky Forums_Spring_Babby_Cup
Wooooooooooah /bant/ have been removed from Spring, /bant/elopes on pooicide watch.

Post the webm with the cardboard Liru that Seismic himself made, you should know what I'm talking about.
And neat, I didn't know about the DLC. Time to wait two more years.

I don't see why if you let /cm/ play, you can't let /bant/ play

>but killing the active part of the cup population isn't going to help.
Like aesthetics people?

Stop inventing bullshit. You know that PES18 aesthetics exist, they're just not as advanced as PES17 ones. Fucking dumb nigger.

No one would notice if managers were gone except managers.

its what happens if you take the concept of /int/ but replace all the posters with /pol/ users

I'm not against this. Remove managers completely or stop constantly shitting on them.

I believe Midou was the face for trap ass pussy when he played.

wait what, why?

In this case, you've started your logic with the assumption that the decision you want to see made is the "right" one because you want it. It's hard to be objective when you have a minority opinion, but in most cases the whims of the masses are the right ones.

Now if you want to say "Hosting a poll for 15 minutes when most of the people watching are off-site fans of one specific team", that argument might have some legs to it. I don't know if this thread's going to disagree with you there, at least.

They were added yesterday by Cardboard Box and removed 20 minutes ago by Lear