>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Mumfords/
youtube.com/watch?v=x0vLLM5HrtE
twitter.com/rizzyNSFW/status/969266787517743110
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's "at risk," not "broken" yet.

Just cheese him with arrows from outside the boss fog.

Would anyone be willing to give me a hand with Manus? steam info:

steamcommunity.com/id/Mumfords/
First time asking for help so if i need something like a password let me know.

Post fashion, you bastards. Any souls welcome.

>That's "at risk," not "broken" yet.
I'm fairly certain "at risk" lowers your damage a fuckton.

You first.

THE BITCH OF IZALITH

I gotta take a closer one.

Look at me
I am the edge now

I like it. But then again, I always love edge.

Very. Good.

Not bad.

hips/10 would impregnate

I'm tired of people mocking me for being a latino, what's the most AMERICAN build for dark souls 1 and 3?

Fat Rolling with the name Drone Strike. Only use Chaos Bed Vestiges.

OOOOOH SAAAYYY CAN YOU SEEEE

56% dragon form

>post number is 56

Does it bother anyone else that FROM said they were trying to make bows more viable and fun in DS3, but they still suck? Still not buffable, still not infusable, still hard to aim, still low damage, most of the WAs are worthless (aside from maybe the Milwood which is good for trolling). Shortbows got a weak rolling attack but that's about it.

Why does Gwyn attack you even though you're both trying to accomplish the same thing?

he's a mindless hollow

EDGY

I only killed Midir because of the Millwood Greatbow.
First and only try and killing it. Noticed the shitty camera, and instantly run to the other side of the arena. Equipped the Hawk Ring and just kited it around shooting it.

That being said, crossbows are broken tier.
>can one hand it
>ranged stun
>can get explosive bolts
>god tier in PVP for punishing or following up combos
I've "cheesed" many tough enemies because of crossbows.

>want to get every achivements for ds3
>way too far in SL to farm medals and swordgrass online

Literally got 1 FTH/10

enjoy farming offline

So what's the deal with the Untended Graves? Is there a meaning for them or is it just Miyazaki fucking with us? They don't make much sense.

Composite and Short Bow are godly in PvP, because the rolling and running attacks are actually usable. And the WA lets you bring down shitters from ladders super easily, which is effectively a guaranteed kill in the right situation.

Longbow and Pharis are good for PvE aggro and long-range sniping, and the Pharis WA combined with Dark Arrows is pretty kino.

>blessed and not lightning
Nigga why

I've always wondered, will Pontiff's Eye work with the Short/Comp bow's rapid fire WA?

>he doesn't know about Blessed LKGS
One of the best invading weapons in the game, son.

>less AR than heavy infused with min reqs + bundle
>best
lmaoing

So in Dark Souls, why would I use the Iaoto over the Uchi?
I'm playing Prepare to Die again as an otaku, but as far as what I can look up, the Iaoto is slightly worse in damage with little benefits.
What is the point?

>anime art can make even bike cuck cute
stop!

Sunlight medals are easy to farm, just sit at Cinder at respond to the occasional help request from /dsg/

Medals are easy as fuck to farm at Soul of Blenders or Gael. Gael gets you summoned in like 20 seconds and he's not that hard as long as he host doesn't have brain damage. He's also one of the bosses that you can easily get used to since he doesn't have that many moves and the patterns are easy, unlike something more erratic like Midir or Manus.

I've always carried Pharis bow for PVE, the main point of a long ranged weapon is being able to hit things from afar, which is exactly why I use it for, but of course they have no use on PVP nor bosses, except maybe greatbows, but I might as well use the VIT on other weapons.

Moveset, it's up to you wich one you prefer.

>have to eat through bundles for damage, which can be negated with Duel Charms
>no passive healing that saves you from having to use one of your seven Estus, and thus decreasing your odds of success in invasions
How does it feel to be wrong?

How do I make faith fun at lower SL's?
I wanna play with miracles but everything seems to tell me that Pyro is better, and int is complete shit

For the Swordgrass just go to the Keep Ruins bonfire, the Ghrus drop it, and there are three of them right behind that bonfire.

Yeah, I know farming offline sucks, but if you're on a high level you'll most likely one shot the Ghrus, going back and forth to the bonfire shouldn't make the farming take that long, I mean at least it's nowhere near as irritating as when trying farm Human Dregs and Proofs of Concord offline.

>even with resin you get more AR
>you can just dump 18 or 25 points into faith instead of 40 to cast regen miracles
>b-but 120hp per minute from blessed infusion is great!!
still lmaoing

Iaito has ever so slightly more range on 1 handed R1s. Uchi has ever so slightly more damage.
The only substantial difference is the R2s. Honestly, I don’t know which is the better option. The iaito unsheathes are cool, but slow. The uchi stab seems usable, but the overhead slash seems way too slow.

I have also never used the washing pole or chaos blade, how are they?

The untended graves is the "real" firelink shrine, and the one you go to is fake or something
>robes with metal helmet
top tier fashion

>meet twink host in irythill with cinder armor and frayed blade
>kill his sugar daddy phantom
>host goes down in 2 hits
Fucker literally had 440 hp embered. His overleveled friend certainly wasn't doing him a favor by carrying him

By doing a melee build and then respeccing once you get to Lothric Castle.

>he casts shitty heal-over-time miracles that are horribly FP-inefficient instead of scaling burst-heal miracles that can recover your entire HP bar, turning one Ashen Estus into two or three orange Estus
>he doesn't smartly stalk invasion targets and stack an off-hand Blessed and Sun Princess for 360 HP per minute while still being combat-ready
Still enjoying being right instead of wrong.

These thread suck worse than they ever have now. It's just reddit and whoever let MentalChallenge out of their attention whoring board on /aco/. Christ. That vicarposting last thread is, if anything, a big fat slap in the face.

Whatever, go feetpost and bfpost and armorpost, and I assume because Mental is here, "I want to BE " post. You everloving fucks.

It's a sealed-off version of the Age of Dark that occurred when Gundyr failed to link the First Flame, and which Ludleth erased by becoming a Lord of Cinder and bringing the Age of Fire back from the brink.

Jailer Robe is best robe.

ok

mentalcrash is being on topic though, if there is any problem with the thread right now is you being a bitch.

>Whatever, go armorpost
So being on topic is now killing these threads? Please go and stay go.

>mentalcrash is being on topic though, if there is any problem with the thread right now is you being a bitch.
t. mentalcrash

>inb4 I photoshoped it

I can take a photo with my cellphone if you want, but I don't think that's going to convince you.

Name idea for my Pyro, lads?

If a tripfag keeps in line I dont care.
t. not that person

Hermit Fieri

Rosario Tijeras

You can get summoned at Gael? I through it was a solo fight only

>Armored bits don’t match each other
Good otherwise, armor with robes is top tier. Will steal this fashion in remaster.

Greasy Pig

I lose most fights but I have fun doing it

Long ago, I saw a soul level range for invading each area in DaS1. Like if you want to invade Blighttown, be between X and Y, etc.
I didn’t see it in the pastebin, but maybe I’m just blind. Anybody have it?

Sup lads it's Real PvP time.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0vLLM5HrtE

>Armored bits don't match each other
Yeah the brass set doesn't really go with anything, but that helm is too good for me to pass. I originally used the Knight leggings but the Hard Leather boots had a better fitting orange color and allowed me to fastroll more easily, and it's not like I see the knee protection from behind. You can also try something like the Eastern or Bandit pants if you'd like.
The Gold Tracer also fits rather nicely, and for shields you can try the Small Leather shield too. Maybe the East-West shield but it's starting cleric equipment along with the Holy Set so that's basically part of the same set to me.

I've done a bazingallion Gael fights, it never took more than a minute to get a summon.

When you guys have a character build in mind, do you play through the game legit, or do you just spawn everything you want in CE so you can have everything right away?

Turns out the painted guardian and fire witch sets go really well together

Play the game legit.
It's not much fun if you just spawn shit in and give yourself the advantage right from the get go.

>using CE
It's just as easy to just ask someone here to drop the stuff for you, or simply play through the game to get it.

The only stuff I mule are equipment and fashion that are locked past Dancer or in TRC, or if I want both of the things that a boss soul would give me.

Landsknecht Fashion.

Frilly lala homo man/10

This, mentalcrash is a faggot for using a trip on top of being an actual faggot but beyond that I was never particularly annoyed by its posts

My full plate fashion.

Noice. I don't think I've used the Flam on any character thus far

>pic
Better source that shit nigger.

Untended Graves is in the past.

It's real nice.
Good damage heavy and among the highest sharp infused.
Looks beautiful too.

Fake powerstancing coming through

>used to farm for a single one for at least 30min to 1 hour with 10 humanity
>game just shits them out now
ok

twitter.com/rizzyNSFW/status/969266787517743110

Hey I've searched literally every place possible to go before sens fortress in search of the lower undead burg key in the prepare to die again mod.
Where the FUCK is it

Depending on the build. For some really low level or something I haven't tried before (also, once in a blue moon for the fuck of it) I'll do it legit.

who /kills all NPCs once they stop being useful/ here?

Once I've heard all their dialogue it gets boring, I never want to talk to them so I might as well just take their unique clothing. Seigward is the only one I leave alive. I even kill the Firekeeper whenever I'm about to leave the shrine because there's no repercussions to doing it, and I think the voice acting as she dies is really good. She genuinely sounds like she's been betrayed and doesn't understand why, it's really good.

>replay dark soul 1 recently because bored
>Stroll across the game like it was a joke, enemies are so much slower than ds3 god damn
>Get to DLC, genuinely interested because I never spoiled myself about it, expect hard as balls bosses
>Sanctuary guardian initial encounter end in quick death on my part, but figure out his pattern quickly, easily killed him and even got his tail without trying
>Reach Artorias, expect hard boss, got no idea what his pattern is or anything
>Literally kill him in less than a minute, didn't even had time to redo one of his combos or if I ever saw all of his moves
>Well shit that was really disappointing, hope Manus is worth it, heard great thing about him
>Get to reach Manus eventually, neat level design, love that small detail that the entry way to the abyss is a cell where horrid tortures obviously happened
>Expect a world of pain
>End up being a piss-easy boss, the easiest of the entire game, moves are so easily predictable end up only having to worry about that 6 strike combo and even then it ain't no worry, so many opening its like he is begging to get his shit slapped in
>Defeat him after 3rd try, always died to easily preventable error which I am sole to blame for

That was a disappointing, the dlc itself is really neat in term of lore but in term of combat goddamn is it shitty. I love how Oolacile is obliviously Darkroot garden, with the architectures of the ruins and bridge being identical and the proto-golem animated by the proto-plant-man being the same kind of magical being as the statues of darkroot garden.

Yep. I killed sirris and her faggot granddad on my third playthrough.
>Ahh, my family... Dear little Sirris...
lmao what a gay

Ahh
Tis
What needs?

Prithee
I don
Heheh

Thank you man

BEAR
SEEK
SEEK
LEST

Alright, I got 14 Purple Moss Clumps, and 10 Blooming Purple Moss Clumps. I think I’m ready to hit Blighttown.

HELP ME FUCKKK

>desert sorceress set on NPC
muh dick
>desert sorceress on your fem character
wow okay fold back those shoulders muscle man

I started using Fire Surge for PvP. I'm retarded for not using this, earlier. This is the only viable consistent pyromancy in PvP.
>mfw not even Fume UG can touch me because of Fire Surge

If you got the Spider Shield in the Depths, you won't really need either of those.

Yea I get 'ya.

Historically they wore those fancy outfits because they were in the front rows and were most likely to die anyways, so when they die, they do it in a fancy way

Yep.
Also the fabrics and shit were easy to come by and the mercs loved that shit.
My Rodelero.

ds3 needs a patch where if one person chugs 2x as much point down and meme clap are grayed out and unable to be used

Hey guys, I made a new roadmap for PvP

Pretty decent, need to add DLC tho

Pve and das3 onry. Im having a shit time with pyro. What attributes should i be levelling besides getting vigor to 27? I get to boreal at about 20 vigor and get destroyed quick. What spells and weapons should i be usuing? Did okay with executioners greatsword but that investment early on means im a fighter not a spell slinger.