Cataclysm
(H) - hades-wow.com/ - Hades - 1x

Wrath of the Lich King
(H) - Sunwell.pl - Angrathar - 2x

/wpsg/ discord server - discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0247-Bc6O0
streamerclips.com/twitch/staysafetv/DarkCulturedSalmonDoggo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone is going to Kronos 3 on March 31st. Mark your calendars.
>VPN ban
>No cash shop/character auction/trade
>No corrupt admins
>No intent of shutting down when Classic launches
>Chinese/Russian populations confined to Light's Hope and Nighthaven
Light's Hope is killing off Lightbringer to make way for their new server, Wangbringer, the first official Chinese realm where they can go full P2W without faggot EU/NA players trying to 'expose' them.

>LF Nafrand group qu
>LF Nafrand group qu
>LF all group qu
wow seems like you have some quality players in chat there spamming lfg in broken english

>memenos
>shit pathing
>mobs are piss easy due to poor scaling
>shit scripting leads to broken raid bosses
>supposedly no cash shop or character trading
>previous severs in the memenos family have shit pop

This time it'll be different guys!

comfy kara on comfy gummy~

I always thought K3 was going to take a good chunk of the population and end up being a 3-4k EU/NA realm, no matter what Light's Hope did, but since they announced plans to merge Lightbringer with Darrowshire/Anathema a month after Naxx releases on Lightbringer, that has changed drastically. They are essentially killing off Lightbringer with the merge and then release of a fresh realm a week after the merge. Outside of raid logging there's no reason to start or continue on Lightbringer unless you're already raiding.

Thus it comes down to K3 vs Light's Hope fresh. I think the merge and impending death of Lightbringer will push most if not all of the EU/NA playerbase to roll on K3. Light's Hope will end up being even more Chinese heavy then it is currently. Nighthaven also has become the unofficial Russian realm. It's a perfect storm if you're looking for a true NA/EU realm with no P2W aspects, history of corruption and a majority of English speaking players.

K3 will end up with 5k~ and will potentially see a pop after Light's Hope fresh releases and the remaining English speaking players realize that its 95% Chinese.

ton of people level 20-50 on gummy, should be comfy times by the time I hit 70

>alex the sell out is shilling lights hope on his stream
he's still butthurt that he got ganked on k2. the infamous 17 hunter video was on k2.

Thanks for Legion Blizzard! From your biggest fan since 2004!

bro it's going to be huge. I'm already losing sleep over k3's launch day

felmyst

tfw already quit my job in anticipation for spending the first two weeks after launch stuck in queue and disconnecting every 5 minutes, just like the golden days of Nost. . .

>k3 at 5k pop
i really hope not. part of the reason i'm rolling there is to get away from the gigantic fucking hordes of people on LH.

Can't wait for malygos this Saturday on Sunwell!

>i really hope not. part of the reason i'm rolling there is to get away from the gigantic fucking hordes of chinks on LH.

fixed that 4 u

26 days left

They'll probably cap it at 4k at launch and then slowly raise it to about 6k if necessary.

no private server besides warmane has seen over 4k pop, an actual 4k pop server is insanely overpopulated for Vanilla. nost babies baka.

>besides warmane
oleg...

le level to 15 in vanilla and considers himself a 2004 veteran man

why is alex viewbotting? he has it set to keep his viewers at a steady 150-160.

>alex keeps making suicide "jokes" in a deadpan voice
>keeps bringing up suicide out of context

Guys...i'm worried, is he gonna be okay?

guys... its over.. alex is going to quit streaming and making youtube videos...

I asked to be put in a medically induced coma until the 30th but it's not covered by my insurance. How can I sleep extra long so I don't have to spend my waking hours in agony?

nobody cares about some literal who youtuber please stick to your containment thread

>connoisseur of vanilla wow
>literal who
uhh

>neet manchild lives in public housing
>only thing to look forward to is a children's video game 3 years from now - if ever
>had his third DUI, is going to spend 3 years minimum in the pen
>got kicked out of the ClassiCast by tipsoutbaby, ron jeremy and balding roid manlet
>wants to khs
wtf bros...

>third DUI
pls tell me this is real

It's real he keeps empty bottles of skol in his rusty old Monte carlo

>beastial wrath has a 2 minute cd
wake me up

Give me one(1) reason why arent we all playing on Tauri in this very moment???
>probably the best scripted private server
>decent population
>fun expansion that's not vanilla leveling for the 94234234th time
>everything thats not Vanilla or TBC scares the trannies and the annoying subhumans that infested the general in the last year and a half
>fun raids
???

>best scripted private server
but that's gummy

>best scripted 200 pop server

tauri's got even lower population that gummy

>implying tauri has more than 200 players

?

wrong

420+349 = 769
????

>ded mop server

characters on the login screen

the hungarian realm has ~1500
we can just play there, who cares about the third world normies if we have a guild

>just play on a Hungarian mop realm
lol peak /wpsg/

alex is just setting himself up for failure
>classic will have at the very least minor changes such as the option for upgraded graphics and battlemasters in cities
>pantheon will be another in a long line of eearly access scam failures
>he will quit everquest 1 after two days because its too hard/grindy
>only option left is to play private servers which he cant stream because he'll get banned

nobody cares

Alex is losing it on stream. He keeps talking in this weird high pitched voice. Not his normal high pitched voice but one where he is mocking his 12 year old keemstar fanbase.

exactly whats the problem with that?
and give me a good argument, not meme-spouting

nobody cares

alex keeps repeating the shit people say on Veeky Forums. he obviously reads it daily and slams his desk while reading it. probably bends his roommate over and hate fucks him after too.

wheres the real thread

What's the best vanilla server right now?

Light's Hope. K3 will be the next big one if you speak English. If you are Chinese or want to play with Alexensual then you're better off on the Light's Hope fresh.

mage in tbc
aoe leveling or questing?

850 as of yesterday

proof?

oleg.. i thought you learned by now, gummy doesnt need proof.

>log in game, either faction
>/who level ranges
>add
there's your proof
its still less than 1k
but getting better

gummy wrote it on his stream, might have posted a screenshot on discord?

is that what you dream about at nights, staybald?

youtube.com/watch?v=z0247-Bc6O0

couldnt you fish up runecloth in vanilla? so why cant i do so on gummies?

hey alex. how mad are you that we're going to be enjoying WoW Classic Vanilla Plus while you're streaming pokemon and donkey kong because you cant stream the private servers that you shill for? do you give whitekidney a reach around while he fucks you in the ass?

>wears a hat 24/7 to hide his baldness
>has the worst possible type of baldness and is going to have the hairline of It in two years
seems like you're projecting, alex.

>I have no idea how those retards serverhop that much
Lots of free time. You'd be surprised how those 2 hours a day make a difference.

Hungarians. I don't know how we were memed into playing on Evermoon when Warriors of Darkness exist.

based /ourguy/ calling it desu, gumbots and trannies on suicide watch tb h.

Let's fix Vanilla.
>Class Balancing
>Raid/Dungeon re-tuning to bring it on par with the new class balance and more mechanics then 'don't stand in fire'.
>Heroic Dungeons or Keystone style dungeons
>Heroic raids that award slightly better gear and are much more challenging (think Mythic)
>Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds
>Retune gear to the stepping stones of dungeon -> heroic/keystone dungeon = normal raid -> heroic raid

Instead of playing the same boring shit that people have theorycrafted for years let's revamp it and make it more enjoyable. Instead of having two button rotations and hardly any bosses with more than one 'mechanic' we can get a challenging and rewarding game that gives gear based on skill rather than time investment. The only people who want 'pure Vanilla' are those who want to be handed the best gear by afking in 40 man raids and battlegrounds.

you're no better Staysafe. Plus your girl got creampied by another WoW player! lmao! cucked!

>hybrid tax
>'honor' system
>some races have racials so ridiculously overpowered that people are forced to roll them (dwarf priest, human rogue, etc.)
>entire races have next to worthless racials (nelf, troll)
>druid class isn't even finished (not cat quest, travel form is a placeholder model)
>most of the signature BOE epics are shit on account of having fast attack speed and blizzard not understanding their own game mechanics
>only a couple of classes of certain specs can get legendary weapons
>druid, shaman, and paladin BiS is cloth
>warrior, and hunter BiS is leather
>theramore unfinished so alliance don't have a base in kalimdor near anything
>rogue/warlock stunlocks so OP they gave everyone free trinkets to try to fix it, but all the trinkets do is let rogues/warlocks counter the seven other classes' escape spells
>gear is so important to raid progression that gear can't be rolled on, rather elaborate loot systems like DKP or loot council have to be put in place
>raiding requires hours of farming for consumables
>only one profession can gather the mats for consumables
>one profession is required for any pvping for every class
>other mats for consumables drop from low-spawn mobs in low-level zones making leveling a nightmare as 60s camp the spawns
>sylvanas still has a placeholder night elf model
>only one tank class so takes hours to form a group
>"item reserved"
>many long useless reputation grinds required to progress
>pugable raids require attunements
>only a couple of classes get epic quest lines
>botting/hacking endemic due to poor game code
>the better the gear the more ridiculous it looks
>because everyone in gear looks like a clown blizzard decided to have the best items be set items, so everyone ends up looking exactly the same
>mocking blow, firestone, find treasure, totem of uselessness, etc
>hunters are so shit blizzard has to give them a pity spell (tranq shot) to keep them invited to raids
>most of the game is waiting or walking

great game, fags

>this is the guy calling /ourguy/ bald
sad!

FELMYST HORDE!

>Hungarians
With which you will have close to zero interactions if theres a populated Veeky Forums guild...?

Even Alex knows that Kronos is the next big thing. His endorsement obviously pushes us over the edge into new paradigm territory.

this is a fake picture

forgot emma picture.

fuck shes ugly

>populated
> Veeky Forums guild
Was there ever a moment we had both? Tranny discord cliques don't count.

Stop shitposting Amy! >.

Aegis on Felmyst is as close as we'll ever get bros

>>only one tank class so takes hours to form a group
wrong. druids or paladins can tank 5-10 mans just as good as warriors.

stfu askov

That's not 100% true, but even if it were, good luck explaining that to 4 other people who would rather wait 4 hours for a warrior who has a shield in his bag.

>mid 2019
>classic releases
>several quality of life changes to make the game appeal to a larger crowd but retains vanilla spirit
>the broader appeal gives us a much larger playerbase and increased likelihood of continued support and future expansions brought to classic
>alexensual still streaming singleplayer early 2000 games from his childhood and playing on chinese/slav p2w pirate servers

>Wanting changes
>Wanting normies to flood in and ruin classic like OSRS

I don't mind QoL, new raid tiers, donation shop and streamlined leveling as long as it stays true to the spirit of Vanilla wow.

>he thinks blizzard will waste time and resources on new raid tiers
lmao

what will be the classic equivalent of zulrah
it's going to be resilience on pvp gear

Who?
And also, why are we persisting in thinking blizz isn't going to put the bare minimum effort into this? Bug fixes sure, but people expecting big sweeping modifications are high as shit.
It's not even a changes vs no changes irrelevant debate (blizz hasn't paid attention to their forums in years) it's that expecting anything beyond the equivalent of a remaster is ludicrous. Arguing about which patch (or franken-patch) makes sense, arguing about QoL or paladin taunts does not, like they really have a crack team of commando devs working day and night to make sure mmo-champion is happy.

>not wanting to be alex
>not wanting alex to rage inside of you

You must be a faggot

>why would blizzard put effort into something that has their name on it with their high standards of quality? why would they try to make sure mmo-champion is happen when thats 90% of their playerbase? why would blizzard try to make a successful game to increase their revenues?
you should go back to watching keemstar

>Blizzard
>High standards of quality

Overwatch is a good game.

>Overwatch
>Good

Alex has gone off the deep end. He wants to turn World of Warcraft into Second Life. He has given up entirely on progressing in his real life and wants to fully integrate himself into the virtual world.

fuck everyone on discord
im serious, if you are on discord you should kill yourself

>Stuck in retail
>Hates collage, trade schools, anything that could be used to better himself
>Lashes out at everyone not part of his circle jerk

It's like he belongs here desu

>plays a female
>plays alliance

Terminal faggotry

>alex spamming out of context pictures because he's jealous of staysafe
streamerclips.com/twitch/staysafetv/DarkCulturedSalmonDoggo

>streamerclips.com/twitch/staysafetv/DarkCulturedSalmonDoggo

Whoah... is he really THAT desperate for views?