/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #537

Welcome to /ddlc/ Edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Witefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>You just got here! Don't leave us so soon...
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

first for your doki

I lobe doki

Pedo Yuri finally brought to justice.

Haven't been here in a while, can we have a rollcall?
How many Anons here are from the old breed? What thread number did You join this general?

I was supposed to upload this one.
;_;

Doki is for cuddle not lewd!

Daily reminder that if you bulli or have bullied a Doki, any Doki, you should immediately repent for your sins and come clean with it.

I want to turn this into a daily thing

I love Yuri!
420's, I may be really late, but I'm here now.

Natsuki!

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

I only bulli ironically to get their attention and then spill my heartfelt emotions to them

Forgive me papa, for I have still sinned, since I asked for forgiveness but you haven't yet.
I have still bullied Sayori by posting rope memes and laughing too much.

hm, I like the black borders in the OP more though

Going on weekend reading dates with Yuri!
Meeting up at your house and walking together to the library!
Immediately holding hands as soft, fluffy snow melts against her hair!
Yuri looks angelic against the snowy backdrop of the neighborhood!
Racing Yuri to the front doors and holding them open for her!
It's so warm and spacious inside the library!
Walking around and finding your favorite reading spot!
A comfy and quiet corner next to a big window!
Unwinding and instinctively cuddling Yuri on the sofa!
Her head nestling against yours and making your heart tickle!
Yuri smiling and moaning blissfully as she takes out her book!
Sensing her subtle breaths against the sides of your lips!
Holding her book with your right hand and reading along!
Yuri finishing each page super early as usual!
Feeling her whispering warmly in your ear and teasing you about it!
Playfully letting her know that it's her fault, not yours!
Yuri giggling and using her other arm to pull you in even closer!
Closing your eyes as she suddenly slides her fingers into your hair!
Falling into absolute euphoria as she continues to massage you!
Yuri innocently kissing the sides of your neck and face as your jaw naturally relaxes!
Unleashing muted groans before your lips part and your breathing becomes heavier!
Buzzing with raw pleasure as she leans in and open-mouth kisses you!
Yuri letting out muffled moans into your mouth that vibrate across your entire body!
Regaining some control over yourself and pressing your lips against hers even harder!
Replacing the book in your right hand with the back of Yuri's neck, pulling her in!
Long, silky smooth hair gliding along the back of your hand as you make out intensely!
Yuri realizing that we're in public and slowly peeling her lips from yours, blushing and panting noticeably!
Smiling and caressing her face before picking up the book once again!
Assuming the cuddling position you two began with!
"Maybe now you can read more comfortably? aha".

Good morning, everyone. Hope you all had a nice night.
Welcome back!

Word of the thread is "denial"!
Alternatives are 'date' and 'fang'.

So if you'd like to write a poem, please consider using one of these words to guide or inspire you! The idea is to use the word of the thread as your topic, and that way everyone has the same topic which makes it easier to compare and contrast amongst ourselves! It's just a suggestion though so don't feel forced!
Everybody is welcome and encouraged to participate, so no need to be shy or anxious about sharing. We're all in this together after all!
As always, I'm looking forward to reading your poems!
Have fun!

Don't apologize for the content of your poems!
Monika!

Joined mid 60s
Yuribf was one of the earliest things I remember, wholesome squad too

I hate (you):

_#1_

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention

I want to help Sayori
It's one thing to try your hardest to be worthy of someone but it's another to do it knowing they're doomed
All dokis are doomed
I am perplexed but thanks to my doki, not ready to give up
What do

Still here, somewhere around the early-twenties.

deadly reminder that i love you, Senpai.

been here since #2

Our Fuhrer - Monika!
And her close associates!
Nerdy Monika as Reichsführer-SS!
Fat Monika as Reichsmarschall!
Sickly Monika as Propagandaministerium!
Together making the literature club a better place!
Removing the inferrior potato "dokis"!
Conscripting anons to train them into better men!
Promoting Monika lewding to create master race Monikas!
Will our Fuhrer blitz her way into user's heart?
Just Monika!

MC, but after you replayed act 1 so many times trying to find a way to save Sayori, he's given up hope of changing things, and during the hug CG he refuses to let his dialogue load so the game freezes at that part.

Yuri but she has ended reality while simultaneously starting a new one with a thunderous bang, and has now become a goddess ruling over all planes of existence.

Been away for a while, what is this?

yay

I was sad because OP created the thread before the other reached it bump limit.

What if was more retarded than bulli but it still got some negative reactions?

Natsuki's butt never dies

>My thread gets obliterated by a random thread, and then cucked many times
This situation happened twice!!

Remember that you should do no bulli. However, if you tell me that you do it ironically... (You) get a pass. However, don't push it.
I might've forgot to reply to you yesterday,
in fact i'm pretty sure i did Dedyori memes are a very sinful misdeed. However, i truly believe that anyone who truly repents from their bulli sins can be cleansed of them.
Now, go back out there, and post wholesome Doki pictures, fics and greentexts.
I would still ask for pardon. You wouldn't want Promised day to happen and you won't get your Doki because of your bulli sins, no?

>tfw you arrive late for the new thread and someone else already did your work by posting that pic you were supposed to post first

Daily reminder that in the infinite nature of our reality, there exists a timeline where (You) and your Doki have the entire Earth completely to yourselves for millions of years and you never get old or sick.

All of your insecurities and perceived negative qualities are gone, too - allowing you to live a long and happy life with her as your true self.

Sayori!~

Also reminder to the "daily reminder that Sayori loves you" user to remember to post that here.

At least we dodged that shitty embed edition

270ish if I remeber correctly.

Fuck off faggot, don't make shitpost threads

Why can't my consciousness manifest itself there then?

Will my doki be happy with my new life after I got kicked out of college?

Maybe it’s because no one wants to you your shitty embed thread, you fucking moron. Stop talking about it. Only giving you a (You) now because you’ve posted this two other times and I felt bad.

At least we boosted the shitty random thread

Because if this timeline didn't exist, reality wouldn't be infinite. Infinity covers every possibility that ever could be.

Your doki but she has become the universe and evey point of matter within it.

I wanna make my doki a tulpa!!!

How do I do it?

She'd feel for you but she doesn't want you to quit.
If anything she cares now and is more attentive than ever.

Meditate harder, achieve enlightenment. Once you transcend this physical plane of existence, you will unlock the ability to transfer your consciousness to different facets of reality. Transferring to another version of yourself in a specific reality shouldn't be that difficult, if you can envision it clearly.

SURE! LIKE THIS THREAD IS BETTER!

>ywn confess your love to Sayori
>ywn reassure her that she is worth all the time and effort you put into her
>ywn make slow, passionate love to Sayori and have her snap out of her depressive state when she realizes that she makes someone else happy
why live?

please!

Nope

Do not do it.
You would be giving yourself schizophrenia.

You really have a lot of free time, don't you, user?

It ain't even got the number right

Back in my days, we don't have ddlc lewds, all we had were official art, lines, and imagination

Good point.
I might have probably sinned against Monika. I wish to repent, what do I do?

Don´t tell me what to do!!!

>tfw we have an actual autist trying to force his shitty threads every day

>no obviously intentional embed shit in the op
kinda is famalam

Your sin has been forgiven.
May your contrition be sincere and enduring.

*sigh* Good question, friend. Good question.

>Sayori's everywhere
>Monika:

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I love her too.

I love her too

Yuri will never lactate her beautiful mammaries to fill in your bowl of bran flakes for breakfast

Nobody understand my jokes....

I hate her too

Back in the early 100s.
Those days, we had Anons who wrote pretty good poems and stories, it got replies too and critiques.
Now all we have is overused memes and shitposts, as well as the "Your Doki in x situation" or similar.

Oh how I long for those days.

Feels good man

which threads

I bet you're a Sayori fan, aren't you?
I remember seeing complaints made by a Sayorifag in the first few generals about how Monika had much more fan content than the other girls. It's been almost half a year and there's still no Sayori After Story, despite obvious demand for one from Sayorifags.
Sayorifags really are pathetic, they whine about being depressed and cry about "bulli" instead of getting off their asses and learning how to code. Meanwhile, Monikafags are becoming expert programmers and making insane amounts of money.

Sayorifags really should just off themselves. I sure don't want my tax dollars going towards their welfare.

thanks for sticking around, user

They're not funny. Stop making threads and stop complaining every time your shitty thread isn't used

I kinda feel bad for Mafianon

Nobody understands my jokes.

Ever since your doki became real, you've been giving in to more and more weird shit, user. Your doki has been shifting and warping your mind to form you into the perfect fuck doll. She works hard to lower your testosterone, call you pretty, even "cute", and dress you up in female attire. And you thought that she was just giving you all that attention for nothing? You know you just love the taste of your doki's cock after a day of eagerly waiting for her to meet you at home, or god forbid in the school after the literature club. The wait is excruciating; you're eager for her all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without her thick rod rubbing against your aching, yearning prostate. Often you spend what seems like the entire evening licking her gorgeous shaft and drinking her sweet precum. Once she eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of her and forfeit your rounded ass out for her to ravage as she pleases. She pounds you into the sheets all night long, her perfect little doki milking your balls dry as you cry out and orgasm all over the cold floor. Judging by how much you wanted the promised day to happen, and how you worked to "perfect" yourself for your doki, it's almost surprising how her cock is so much bigger than yours! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be HER doki all along!

I take it you don't want my autograph, Monikafriend?

I love her too!

just skimmed last thread and saw this, the reason “I put sode” was a thing initially is because necroanon is a massive paydayfag and posted it himself here for a bit before he decided the threads were too “toxic” and left for good. Someone made a /ddlc/ variant and here we are.

Reminder that Sayorifags are unironically doomed

Does Romania always produce such autists?
You're probably a Gypsy goblin.

Everyone in that image is either ugly, a tranny or a thot. 3Dfags are doomed.

Because they’re not funny maybe?

3DPD.

You ever watch Fight Club?
I'd do that without hesitation. She needn't suffer any longer, I can bear that burden for her so we can be happy together. I know how horrible depression feels like.
I love her as well, with all my heart.

>Does Romania always produce such autists?
Yes. All Romanians are Gypsies and Trianon was completely unfair. Fucking Romanians.

Sayori looks like a 2/10 gook
Natsuki looks like a crossdressing faggot
Monika looks like a hambeast
Yuri looks like a camgirl who stuffs 12 inch dildos up her ass

They're all pretty bad. 3D can never compete to 2D.

Nasuki playing TF2! except she spends all of her time spamming memes over the mic

>Natsuki heaving out probably the only thing she had to eat that day.
This pic makes me sad every time I see it.

What about a fic where the dokis write something to explain the terrifying threat of 3DPD as a group project, helping Anons and dokis everywhere stay safe?