/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/11
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rk7PofEMIpawDCM0xDBQVTpQCm5XwVEoLjtLav2MgWQ/htmlview

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Reminder: Do not reply to !RHAJATxdtU posts

Previous:

Tharja is my wife

So /fag/ with 97 days left until E3 will we finally get news on FE Switch?

>tfw done with all the content
Too bad I'm gonna have to do shitty arena and arena assault tonight

If there's no Direct from now until then, yeah.

>+1 and +9
No it's not

one job.

See
Like I said man I'm trying my best.

I've already invested Aether, Swift Sparrow, and Speed Smoke into her too.

I just wish Brazen Atk/Spd came on someone who's not W!Robin

>raul atk refined his winter tharbage's weapon
I knew he was a brainlet but geez

Who should I promote?

Edge Celica on suicide watch, based Takumi who could.

Sharena.

Alfonse

If you don't appreciate what I have to offer then unfriend me, you bully

Ride the bike!

I actually want to get off the crazy celica ride.

Severa!

Who left with pity rate and got nothing in legendary banner yesterday?

>pity rate?
>who do you want?
>do you snipe?

9.5%
Bike
Only red and green

Is Raven worth investing in with the introduction of his weapon refine? I have a +spd and +atk one and several others to merge with

Where’s the link to that website that shows how many wins/losses a build gets

Mass duel

>10
>S!Corrin or Ephraim
>Blue/Green for fodder

>Celicafags are wavering
As it should be, and always should have been. If you honestly believed that that pale imitation of her could make it any farther after you betrayed the real thing, then you made a mistake. Now take your loss with dignity, and reflect on what you've done. Takumi will be the one moving ahead to face Grima or Zelgius. If you have any shred of respect left, you'll support the ones who put down that sad, fake Celica.

berkut

Size-O

Which fire emblem do you think has the softest skin
I think Leanne!

Thanks

Eirika's boobs!

Promote :D

Lucius

how do you think Ike would react if he walked in on boyd reaming mist in a full nelson or something?

Linde

What should I do for my horse team? I'm thinking Seigbert, Reinhardt and Brave Lyn but do I go Cecilia or Gunnthra for last slot

YOU ARE JABRONI SHUT THE FUCK UP I WILL BREAK YOUR BACK AND MAKE YOU HUMBLE

Can someone teach me how to filter retarded shit like this?

I added "Ride the bike!" to the filter posts section of settings but nothing happened

>Now take your loss with dignity
But I want to lose to get more bonus. But the Takumis are so fucking few or the most coordinated group yet in VG.

How much longer until the SP seal is released?

Green Hair Morgan is best and cutest daughter and you can't prove me wrong~

>pisses down your throat

Stop posting Takumi

My highest pity that I had to let go was on short haired ladies 5.75% and just one or two summons to get the 6% I got all the free orbs I could and even bought some, not a single 5* fucking cursed banner

>orbless challenge free roll on Falchions
Got me a Seliph +Res/-HP
>Normal Account free roll
Got me a Lucina -Speed/+Res

I don't like this one bit. I'll not roll a 5* for months now

Please come home, I need WoM fodder.

Armor team tips? Currently at the point where any unit I send out is deleted.

Pretty easy to prove you wrong actually

>either 9.5 or 10%
>wanted mia
>everything except colorless

Which FE girl would enjoy anal the most?

Holy shit.
Do you have screenshot of it?

I didn't, they did. And yes, it is good for score.
>Prf
>~
>~
>300 SP
>240 sp
>240 sp
>240 sp
That's literally as high as you can get with the exception of Aether or a map attack.
Stop being wrong.

Additionally, I never see hyper offense special dependent melee units in the arena anymore. AT ALL. maybe Ayra, and someone else should be dealing with her. Everything is fucking enemy phase, so 55 attack on a QR unit should be enough, especially for dealing with the stray grima or the like.

Not as cute, you've proved nothing

That was me in Fjorm banner and Gunnthra banner. Ephraim banner delivered the goods finally with SCorrin, Bike and Gunnthra

Yes please

How would you feel about other Nintendo characters making cameos in Fire Emblem for Switch?

This one.

If I remember right, CD3 seal Hector next to a ward armor S supported armor (ideally B) can tank the initil sword archer and blue cav, and then you can swap BK in and he can clean up. Hard to give exact advice without barracks.

This was before I got valentine units

Hmm

Alright nigs it's the end of the season

Post your results, did you get fucked over by the new scoring system? How many (You)s did you get

Come on pony up

I have rolled him only once, and guess what, he's +Atk -Res ;_;

I like Fire Emblem!

You don't belong here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Takumi

He would quietly leave, closing the door behind him. It's none of his business what Mist does with her husband, and he doesn't want to see it.

There's a reason black is her default, cause it's the cutest on her.

Can you stop posting Olivias, I never got her so it hurts to see her, thanks

this season has been awful for me, I'm definitely plunging to tier 18. 3 defences though thanks to my new CA Firesweep BLyn

I'd bet after what happened in the last gauntlet they saved all their flags

I always liked ginger Morgan (Gaius or Gregor's spawn's spawn), provides a nice contrast to her coat.

i got literally the same scores as before the update. running all melee infantry. it actually got easier because i get higher scores more consistently instead of the bottom two lowest scores for three crests in a row.

I fell into tier 18 last week, going back into 19 was no problem at all.

>tfw just had this IQ Raven on my team
A sea of reds and high IQ builds, team Zelgius always delivers

Is 5,150 enough to get top 1,000 in AA?

If not adding blessings was the smartest thing IS has done to appease the whales because it effectively fucking tripled how many 5*+10 units are required to remain top-tier

>inb4 Clarisse

Don't be lewd user

>no Aether/Galeforce/Prf Special
>no double rally
It's not a high score. Especially not when you're missing a 500SP special.

You are obviously relatively new to the game or in low-level arena. 55 Atk without offensive special is not enough to kill often. Especially not since every red with 55 Atk & >30 Spd or every blue with >46 Atk is going to kill you beforehand.

The new scoring system definitely hurt, but it wasn't terrible. I should probably do another AA run to try to get higher scores though, I have a feeling I'm not high enough to stay top 3k for another 4 hours.

I like redhead Morgan

I put my +6 Reinhardt as my main unit to help my Grima bros deal with Zelgius.
I always get green units against swords doe :/

You need 5200 I think

I need the new update soon. I already beat the lunatic CCs and I need to build up orbs.

Reposting from previous thread. Around 23 defenses this week.

I really should not be lazy and play AA, never bother scoring past the daily quest's 3 wins.

Damn, I got knocked out of top 1000 for VG and I'm out of flags.

If I +10 a horse like Cecilia, can I stay in tier 20 and rank hing in AA? She's the only unit I like which I have multiple copies of

>post your results
Nah
>did you get fucked over by the new system
Somewhat, AA took much longer to get a decent set of 7 matches despite the alleged fix to match value consistency but I've ended up at about the same rank. Regular Arena was a shitshow for me this week but to be fair I was forced into using Fallen Celica as my bonus and that kind of a dip hasn't been the case for me in quite some time
>how many yous
I got a 4th an hour or two ago

>Team Shanna in the final is the only time that I've ever scored more than 1 million in a VG round
Best Binding Blade girl

is there a collage of all the cocky takumi comments he made before he got btfo by Shanna?

>No doujins of Gareth pumping Snacki’s pussy with his thick dragon seed

Was at 10%. Was pulling blues for either Ephraim or Summer Corrin. Got nothing. Nothing.

I don't know but I hope so.

>Spending flags before the x6 multipliers

That's usually a bad idea.

Saving orbs from here until VHector returns on the legendary banner. How many orbs do you think I'll have saved by that point? 1200? 1500? It'll likely be 4-5 months, right?

It's possible to stay in T20 with a +10 Cecilia. It's significantly harder to stay in T20 with only a +10 Cecilia, though.

You can join Lillina!

>537 orbs and 270,000 feathers
>doesn't even play arena assault

what the fuck? are you a whale or somehow AFKed since day 1 to accumulate a team/inventory like that being so lazy?

Dude, he's still on a banner.
Channel my Rally Luck and go summon

>4824 in tier 20
>2 (yous)
>5004, probably gonna drop into top10k range
Scoring system is shit, but whatever.

This Don't give up now user, you still have a chance.

I though x5 was generally a safe bet, specially in the off chance you enter same hell
I guess I'll have to invest in a Nino or something

Why exactly was Shinon partners with Gatrie when the one was promoted and the other wasn't?