Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1704: Cutie Kotori Vol.2! Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/!: Current Events
JP: UR Punk Rock Yoshiko Scouting / Upcoming KotoMaki Score Match (3/5)
EN: Christmas HonoUmi Chafes

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc-newstyle/

>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Team Builders
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/
llsifteambuilder.herokuapp.com/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GCRvuc65Fk
sunshine.dengeki.com/vote/ykkhzjf9lzw4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For Kotori!

Stop making threads if you can't even do it properly you fucking retarded cluck.

I love Kotori!

Umi is love.

goddamn clucks

cute wives

Goddamn honkniggers.

>JP: UR Punk Rock Yoshiko Scouting / Upcoming KotoMaki Score Match (3/5)
One. Fucking. Job.
Dumb goddamn cluck.

>FC for x1.3 event points
Y-yeah, haha

For gay lovers.

cute gay wives

For true love

Threadly reminder that if you ship you're low test.

Red string of fate? Cute!

I love those flowers too.
Too bad about the ugly whale ruining the image.

What's wrong with shipping?

implying yuri degeneracy among pure girls

enthusiastic tomori-chan based characters are the wonders of the universe ;-;

Nothing in itself, but it does encourage autistic behavior like spamming and shitposting.
Or worse.

What isn't?

But I'm a girl.

t. low test

No, you're not, mentally ill tranny.

>I deluded myself into think I can ship myself with a drawing b-but yurishitters are beta not me!!!

Hey, Mob here. I'm friends with Chaser outside sif, and yeah he's okay, he was just the user who got locked out of his account. I'm not good at recognizing anons by their posting styles so idk if he's posted here since or not, but yeah he's fine and just waiting for his account back.

>if you don't like yuriniggery you're a waifufag
The amount of mental gymnastics low test shippers do is amazing.

song of the day youtube.com/watch?v=9GCRvuc65Fk

no?
you don't ruin something perfectly functional and useful because "hurr its so le fun to corrupt xD"

>roastie felt the need to reply to a 17 hours old post

I hope he can get it back. Hopefully he updates us soon.

>Hey, Mob here.
kys

Yes? Implying everyone has fun and enjoys the same things you do.

Imagine working at dengeki and being forced to read through ALL scenarios otaku wrote for aqours sleepover event just for the sake to pick the least shitty one.
Also don't forget to vote for the Chika Kanan
sunshine.dengeki.com/vote/ykkhzjf9lzw4/

Real mob here, I’m a piece of shit roastie that accused Chaser and the rest of my friends because everyone here has to like me or else!

Chika loves her beautiful senpai Dia-chan!

why another kotori thread? it's not even her birthday. you even fucked up the events. you stupid whiny fuck. if you cant do such a simple task then dont make threads, period. cant believe /g/makiturd was right about something

reminder that my taste > your taste

Starter dude from last thread who asked for advice about whether to restart or not

This is what I got from my 10+1, still got another 26 gems left over. Not a UR, but 2 SSR's and an SR isn't bad, right? Can also idolize 2 of the R's instantly as well.

>Chaser is a roastie apologist
WTF I HATE CHASER NOW

Why do you use a trip? Why are trips even allowed? Can’t they be catagorized as a form of Avatarfagging?

In what way is waifufaggotry worse than shipping?

Listening to this made me realize just how shit CG's songs are by comparison.

If it were me I would solo yolo with the 25 gems and restart if I didn't get a UR. If you don't want to take the time to reroll a double SSR start isn't bad by any means (and if you don't keep it don't solo yolo).

Well you know how Klab is with their response and action time, so. But he's fine.

Can't wait to experience this again, but with RikoYoshiko shippers.

my belief in the traditional order of society makes me a superior human being, so I'm not particularly concerned about what the inferior ones thing

When will you understand that no UR means it's bad.

Err if you do keep it don't solo yolo*

Can't wait to experience this again, but with ChikaDia shippers.

As a waifufag I don't mind shipping at all, it can be cute sometimes. You should stop taking cantonese cartoons so seriously.

I tried to do the best I could because I was using the mobile browser and I had to go through the archives to find the text because I didn't feel like typing it all out so thats why the events are messed up but I thought you guys wouldn't care because it was a Kotori thread...

People who ship the seiyuu are a special kind of retarded. It's kinda sad how they can't recognize an act even when it's done by professional actresses.

>my belief in the traditional order of society makes me a superior human being, so I'm not particularly concerned about what the inferior ones thing

The fact I'm lazy.

but how else am i going to feel smug and superior to anonymous strangers on the internet?

>people who ship... are a special kind of retarded.
Yes

Maru!!

>mobile posting
Fuck off you dumb piece of shit. You shouldn't be making threads if you can't even put in the effort to make the OP properly.

at least you finally learned how to make a thread
where have you been

Dia or Nico?
Who is more pathetic? My bet on Dia, because despite being poor Nico still has real friends.

I ship
BreadbugRubyfiend
Pana4Life/g/Makibro
jjbayEyy
HeliosKonaKona
ChaserMikan
MobShit
MemehandsWill
TeteraNiggo
KintoJumpman
XildridePururun
TokyodriftAzu

F off butthole
In the hospital because I broke my leg at a convention :(

Kanan is objectively the saddest raibu.

>:(

Laugh at their scor- Oh right, I sometimes forget most of you don't even play the game.

>Not included in the list
Nice

>mobile posting
>in a mobile game general
As retarded as that other bird is, there's no reason to expect the posters here not to use their phones

Post a picture of your hospital room

>I broke my leg at a convention

What you get for going outside you idiot

Nico doesn't have friends, just people that tolerates her.

You may have fucked it up, but at least you made the effort to do it yourself. I'm proud of you, birdbro.

I've got a really bad feeling about that.

>tfw on the list
Please stop.

*edgiest
Fuck me, I'm going to a con this week.

Fuck off burdfag

You can’t ship mob with herself

Managed to evade a list yet again

How do we know you aren't falseflagging?

Post cute Chikas!

Wtf is this cuckoldry

This kind of thing is the reason I would never actually play any games with Veeky Forums. It's supposed to be anonymous but you attentionwhoring fuckers can't keep to yourselves.

Edgy, saddest, pathetic. Same thing basically.

Yoshiko at least has being edgy/pathetic in a cute over-the-top manner.

Maki is a cutie.

you don't even have a name to namedrop

>made the list
Nice

that she is

We know, Nico.

Why do you all like namedropping people so much? Why do you always go through the effort of including every girls in your mass namedrops? Are you that lonely?

And I plan to keep it that way

>that pic
Her finger is backwards, isn't it?

>made the list
Not noice.

Maki a stinky shit

It's almost as if having an identity is a normal and natural part of being a homo sapien.

I want a mikan now

Reminder that Umidah saved SIF EN

>never give /llsifg/ your id
>can shitpost and avatarfag all you want without ever being known as anything more than "that one birdfag"