Where to get mods
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?board=12.0
steamcommunity.com/app/294100/workshop/
lttlword.ru/category/rimworld

Mod List pastebin.com/raw/txikU8ti
Real med collect their own.

>darklight umbra
What are other meme chars?

How in the fuck do I keep the radiators constantly filled? They keep filling up at random intervals.
Am I supposed to have thermal stores built nearby?
Do I need a thermostat?

Asate fucking Sharr

That's a neat cave.

It'd be shame if something big and scary slithered its way in...

Thanks senpai, here's a quick rundown of the story so far

>Have a 10 man colony, making hard dosh from trade, things are looking good
>Get raided hard by the federation, all but 3 survived, leader and a grunt managed to flee the settlement but the leader's bedridden wife got captured
>Retreat to an inhospitable place, found a new settlement and roleplay as an underground movement to wipe out the federation and save the wife
>Some ugly 15 year old chick crashes nearby, save her from hypothermia out of pity, she can't do shit but she's passionate about guns
>Few months in, turns out my wife joined the federation

Also there's a token jap to slap

Ah, the cuck guy. Good luck slapping your wife, she's behind 900 federals.

>orginal posters 2
What has happened to us.

I'm new, did I miss everything?

Speaking of which. Don't they all get listed as faction members even if they are prisoners of a faction?

She wasn't listed as part of the faction until a few seasons in when I got the notification

>hard dosh
youre not making flake
youre not making hard dosh

I was sleeping.

Riding a boomalope seems like a really bad idea.

>Riding a boomalope seems like a really bad idea.
And yet they do that all the time.
Also, the weird quadruped bird thing ialpha boomalope, which is supposed to be even more dangerous.

You fucking necromancer you.

Why the hell am I using Solar and Wind power in the early game when having a wood fire generator is so much more simple

2busyplayinggaem

You care about global warming that's nice user

I don't play in gay ass temperate forest biomes so I only use solar and wind power. Wood is too rare to waste. Gotta save it for important shit that WILL ONLY TAKE WOOD FOR SOME FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASON.

Rate my colony

I want to be able to torture the prisoners. Build like torture devices. Tortured prisoners from bandits or whatever faction could tell you the location of their outpost giving you one of those caravan events. Also can remove their limbs and stuff.

Solar/wind seems more efficient. Gives 3 times the power, even if they're only active half the time, that's still 50% more than the wood generator, and that's without having to consume any other resources.

using wood generators is for dumb people unless its emergency backup power
but then you should have chemfuel instead so unless its just super early its still dumb

your colony looks like shit/10

i want to say there is a torture mod but i dont think you got anything from it, you can remove limbs

>wood/chem generators constantly putting out power so long as you have fuel
>solar only gives power during the day unless there's an eclipse
>wind can just stop at any time because lol

>Kill boxes
0/10

Have you considered building batteries?

Those aren't kill boxes. 1 bandit with a bolt-action rifle or great bow could destroy all of those turrets. And since they're built next to each, the chain reaction would make it work pretty quickly. The more hideous part is the storage/workshop.

I like what you did with the river. The whole base looks pretty "organic" looking too, unlike most blueprint looking bases, so it has a nice pleasant design to it.

Ehhh, the kill box designs in this base are comfy. They look aesthetically pleasing enough, and they're not even close to the min/max bullshit seen in most killboxes.

Oh no, I flipped the (you)s like a tard.

>batteries amidst the stockpile apparently with conduits running to them
>batteries on wood

>Have you considered building batteries?
Zzzt

So? When batteries Zzzt it just makes it the equivalent of not having batteries for a moment. Unless you're worried about your killbox not working momentarily.

Chem generators are just so good, though they require much more work than most other power sources.

Once you get deep mining tech it's ggez though. It's so easy to start swimming in the chemfuel since every chemfuel patch that can be mined has thousands of them.

>having 20 batteries so the zztt explosion blows up your entire base

imagine being so dumb that you dont take into consideration how much space you save by using chemfuel generators and that they can be placed anywhere, like in a confined space or under a roof
theyre so efficient that you can forget about batteries after awhile and not deal with zzzt without using mods
it makes use of a resource that most of the time goes unused to maximize profit while being the most efficient

Yeah, it really annoys me that Tynan put such an arbritrary restriction in the game forcing you to choose between generators and wind/solar, by making them 2 mutually exclusive techs, and by making zzzt so overpowered that it forces you to get a mod or not build batteries. It's just nuts

can't you turn off zzzt in the scenario editor, no mods needed?

Stop being shitters. There are zero flaws with my game. Remember, I WROTE A BOOK ON GAME DESIGN.

see you on the other side