Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6059
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0
Cards List:
pastebin.com/RrThBVcH
Portraits:
mega.nz/#!Xg5SSZLa!T96Dow70AVz-7-hev83wor-FYJR7QWHFvAwMhDETwT8

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15207986
strawpoll.me/15208114
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs6EpmZqqRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happens anyway? I just see Rance taking his clothes off and looking disappointed when Hornet gives him a "Are you fucking serious? Are you REALLY trying to fuck me HERE of all places when that autistic squirrel could bust through the door/wall like the Koolaid man any second?!" look.

CUTE!

Hornet was about to leave after being saved and Rance went "Shit that's bad I have to do something to make her join me" and the game lets you pick one of the two options.
The first one has Rance and Satella do a poor act of Rance holding Satella hostage while she asks Hornet for help and Hornet just tells them to stop acting like idiots.
The second one has Rance show off his boner to her and go "Feel like getting fucked now?" and then Hornet stares coldly at him, then stares coldly at Satella and starts judging her for making someone like Rance her apostle while Satella desperately struggles to say that Rance has some good points too despite being an idiot.

Shell event never appeared in my base phase.

Who is your top 5 Majin after completing the game?
1. Vaswald twins
2. K-chan
3. Pi-R
4. Silky
5. Warg

First one sounds funny, second one sounds even funnier.

And why you need this? Do the pope Crook event. After this you will got your rare shell in next base event.

K-chan
Satella
Silky
Lexington
Kellsering

>That maria card.
Sad

Kay-chan
Warg
Silky
Pikachu
Nimitz

Warg.
Warg-tan.
Warg-chan.
Werg
Warg

Satella
Silky
Nimitz
Kay-chan
Hawzel/Seizel combo

>RNG dango procs
>RNG damage
>RNG ele turn
I have no mouth and I must scream

Your worst 3 Majins
3. Satella
2. Medusa
1. Soytaro-kun

You can use Nunuhara to force weakness

Redeye
Pi-R
Newspaper-kun

I like the elite monster squad. King is the MVP

Satella
Twins
Warg (I even managed to fap to her strip sequences in the middle of fight)
Kayblis (his character is pretty complex)
Silky

Babolat
Medusa
More Medusa, fuck her.

Not an option, Im on turn 3

>Fuck her
She's not against prostate stimulation.

1.Silky
2.Kay-chan
3.Satella
4.Hawzel
5.Warg

Medusa
Xavier
Hanny

Kay-chan
Silky
Wark
Hawzel/Seizel
Hornet

Satella
Kentarou
Babolat

Why is he angry?

I don't like doing top worst but probably Saizel and Hornet. Hawzel is great but I'll never like her dumb sister.

He just needs a snickers

He spilled his juice.

People are calling him soytarou and newspaper-kun

Is there any penalty for taking him down in this form?

>Newspaper-kun
I like Kentarou but that made me laugh.

He's heard about his brother fucking sluts in a deserted island while he has to deal with shit like killing snake dicked girls.

Let's just settle this here (multiple vote allowed)
strawpoll.me/15207986

Admit it, you probably imagine Miki shooing away Kentarou with a newspaper for bothering her alone time with Rance.

We'll have an actual poll later and it sure as hell won't be a shitty strawpoll one. Fuck off.

Miki would never do something like that.

This

1. Silky
2. Lexington
3. Satella
4. Kamilla
5. La Hawzel

At least strawpoll user is learning. Don't be a dick.

>work hard for milleniums
>your efforts don't pay off
Poor Kay-chan

They say you are what you eat. He can't help but be a dick.

Maybe if he hadn't lost track of what he was working hard for in first place

>Don't be a dick
oldfags can't do that, they are always angry.

Is Masuzowe recruitable or you can only get him randomly from a chest?

At least he's love in /haniho/ if this thread is anything to go by.

I only love him when he's being pathetic.

In this fight, Miki is there cheering him on (and healing). If you use a debuff on him, Miki gets knocked away and he thinks you killed her. Initiate age mode.

strawpoll.me/15208114
Pick wisely.

So you love him like half the time in part 1 and all the time in part 2.

Leave the Blood to him!

Kay-chan doesn't deserve to die. He was trying his best.

Peruele did nothing wrong.

Miki isn't healing. She's just cheering and her cheers literally make Kentarou restore himself to full strenght with only his willpower.

Die Peruele! Be executed Peruele!

Glad to see I wasn't the only one sympathetic to Kay-chan's struggles. Flashback gave me the feels

>Rance meets Sheila and Peruele in the first Helman quest
>Is surprised Peruele didn't run away when the demons attacked
>Sheila says that she did in fact run away but came back after she couldn't find a safe place to hide

This is worth an execution or two.

Take a shower already, you stink, Peruele

Top 5 Majin:
1) Kentarou
He's really likable and despite how little dialogue he gets, his unique personality shines though and I really like it.
2) Silky
Her selfish heroism is a bit cliche but I also like it. I especially like the slutty outfit she wears beneath the armor.
3) Kayblis
He tries his best. He's a villain whose cowardice and actions are fully justified, more or less. Best lore. He just has a really bad personality. If someone would straighten him out (e.g. explain no one loves/likes him because he's doesn't care about other people among other things) then he would basically be Rance.
4) Pi-R
I like his devotion to his goal, even if he's going about it the wrong way (refusing other people's help, for instance). He's also not a hypocrite like Kesselring (who offers help to women who suffer, but ultimately participates in a war effort that brings millions of women suffering).
5) Giant Dude
I like how he's the most powerful Majin but is too dumb to actually do anything with his power. Very interesting duality. Only thing I don't like is how little his quest actually has to do with him. Can't be helped I guess, he can barely speak so it'd be hard to give him much depth beyond what was shown.

Bottom 3:
3) Satella. She's got like zero personality beyond just being dumb and being wet for Rance. Honestly no idea why she's so popular. Maybe she was good in KR.
2) Medusa. She's got a terrible personality and can fuck right off. That said, I appreciate the darkness she brings to the game, so she escapes the bottom slot.
1) Kesselring. I like his/her character in theory, but his hypocrisy is just unbearable. You can't murder millions of women and families but then go around and act like a saint offering shelter to anyone who needs it. Kesselring is basically in the nasty middle ground between good and bad person: A bad person who hypocritically acts good.

Can you fight all the 4 holy beasts?

Yeah, I meant healing in an abstract gaming sense, not literally.

Any country I should focus on (and pray to RNG) on first turn?

Tips for beating Babolat at first encounter?
Do you just hoard AP until right people get a lucky boost and unleash your combo then or what is the general strat for these things?

Leazas and Helman are good choices.
I'd reccomend Leazas, or Helman if you aim to 1 turn it.

I've gone to Shangri-La. Is there anything else I need to do to stop RedEye taking CITY later? Do I need to do this poppins bullshit? I don't have enough turns avoid all this instant game over or borderline game over bullshit while also stopping countries collapsing.

Just make absolutely sure to do the Free Cities at least once before turn 5, follow your heart otherwise.

Focus on whatever you want, it doesn't make that much of a difference on a first run.
Just now to do at least the first demon extermination on the free cities before turn 6.

Don't let any country fall and defeat him.

Not even a full minute into Rance 1 and I cannot even.

Get as many CP as you can
Get the 10*options for NG+ and as many Army Points and EXP ups as you can
USE THE MOTHER FUCKING 30% INCREASE IN DAMAGE FOR PHYSICAL AND MAGICAL ATTACKS! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH
Bring strong characters like Full or Modern, and also bring Electric element characters to deal extra damage when and if he's weak
Kou's Dango helps at first, but only until he's at half health, where you're just wasting AP at that point for a tiny sliver of damage.

>it's a /haniho/ has to be tech support for everyone playing the new game
I kinda hate it.
You need to do the one church event at prep phase

>1 turning on a first playthrough

You just need to beat him. I did it in my first run and I suck ass so it's perfectly possible.

RedEye will always show up. You have to do Shangri-La to have a chance to beat him. If you've done it then you just have to beat him after Patton shows up.

>>I like how he's the most powerful Majin but is too dumb to actually do anything with his power. Very interesting duality. Only thing I don't like is how little his quest actually has to do with him. Can't be helped I guess, he can barely speak so it'd be hard to give him much depth beyond what was shown.

His battle made me really sad actually. Guy just wanted some dinner then his face starts hurting and he has no idea why. He's so dumb I can't consider him truly evil, so it just felt like I was murdering a mentally disabled guy that didn't understand why he was dying.

Killing him is an act of mercy.

Part 2 is a ripoff of Saint Seiya Omega

Everyone loves K-chan

I forgot how to get Bezeleye's "growth"... how do you trigger that again?

Field her in battle.

>those 5 meme votes for Peruele
That said I'm surprised Arios didn't get more votes

Not enough people want ALICE dead.

>Wenlina uses her power and becomes a toddler
>gets big again after 1 battle
Pure skill.

Swap him for Cola and he'll be #1

I mean sure he's a pawn and Cola is the one that truly deserves death, but he's still an unlikeable asshole in X.

I want to lewd ALICE, not kill her.

Not him but I haven't. How screwed am I?

took me 70 turn but I surprise it actually possible to beat DK Rance pre time skip.

Say goodbye to your free cities and chances of getting any good end. Best thing you might be able to achieve now is awakening Miki and that's going to fuck humanity anyway.

Medusa did nothing wrong.

Congratulations if you managed to do it without cheating.

How'd you heal without dieing more quickly than you can heal?

Tell me how to beat this guy . I can't.

Oh this game is such fucking bullshit

Wait, they can re-grow up again even after Rance fucks them?

>turn 11
>only 1 fiend left
>Helman liberated
Should I kill the remaining fiend now or do Poppin quest followed by Toushin and hopefully the sky invasion end?

After the dust has settled, we can finally be honest about it.
Magnum fucking when?

Yes

X is becoming my favorite Rance game.

Aaah, that guy is a dick. Try using the strategies I use here. I died in this video but after a few more attempts I won using the same strats. He basically is luck bullshit if your cards are as weak as mine were. You may just want to reset your run and hope for better luck. I can't see your cards there, but a level 72 protag card helps a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs6EpmZqqRg