/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/11
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rk7PofEMIpawDCM0xDBQVTpQCm5XwVEoLjtLav2MgWQ/htmlview

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Reminder: Do not reply to !RHAJATxdtU posts

Previous:

>have my full dragon team on defenses again
>get (You)'s as usual
>see Caeda and Alm, again
>mfw
Are you getting your 900 feathers /feg/?

no defenses this week again, feels bad

Nidhogg refine when, lads?

>grima takes one for the team and dates the worst girl in the franchise
Are we sure he was the main antagonist

>up to 7% pity rate sniping for Grima
>400+ F2P orbs wasted
>Get MOMMY'D
>Full roll for Hardin/Celica

I'm pretty fucking salty, wrath fodder is ok tho

I like Jaffar's refine enough to dew him, but I also like Soren. What would Soren have i his prf refine that would make me go for him over Jaffar?

What do with a spare Alm?

>tfw getting fugged by the slimmest of margins

barely managed to scrap one defense somehow

What's out! The horse is on to you! Abort!

give his windsweep to Jaffar

Put windsweep on a dagger

Just pulled a +Spd/-Res Karel off the Falchion banner. How do I build him to feast properly?

>also post karel

TEAM TACO! are we really entering same hell for hours? When's a good time to dump all this fucking flags?

>Brazen skills are literally super powercrept Defiant skills
I'm still amazed they did this so shamelessly, they didn't even try to make it "seem" like a side-grade, it's better in literally everyway.

10 times over.

Is 4900 even enough to get into tier 20 this season?
What the fuck happened to the scores? It's been enough every previous season.

hang yourself beaner.
before the cartel does us a favor and does something worse to you

This is on my defense results.

But defiant skills for better with blade tomes!

Oyakodon very soon!

Feathers/Stones/Coins are all worthless anyways. I don't even play AA past the 3 1v1s daily anymore, and I've spent $7k CAD on this game

1 hour ago and now. I think i cucked myself saving.

Tharja is my wife

What does Homura's breath smell like?

4910 was just barely enough last season, so I doubt it

next hour, dump 400 for sure

>doesn't boost blade tomes
not literally every way

I've been screwed over by that banner too. I feel you, user.

Yep
With relative ease

Disgusting.

fire
hana's breath smells like flowers
hikari's breath smells like photons

>it's better in literally everyway
They are without a doubt a lot better. But no they are not better in "literally every way".
To begin with they aren't even the same kind of buffs.

The defiant skills are legitimate buffs. The brazen skills are combat bonuses.
You could probably quite easily argue that combat bonuses are better than buffs. But they aren't the same. And there are times when buffs are better.

Only one measly defense but its probably because of Alm fuck dragons refine falsheeon and my lack of big red badges for Deflect Melee 3

What about Nia's breath?

I'm gonna be rank 20 in no time.
>Evil Robin Cucking nice guy Robin

Shit you got me, It comes with the "benefit' of being a field buff so you can panic it, but it also boosts Blade damage.
My mistake.

Buffs to defiant skills when? i want +10 to a stat when I'm under 50%

Rhajat is my wife.

I'm going to refine Siegmund next. What skills do you guys use on your Ephraims? Seems like he can run almost any build.

So in a new game one starts with 89 orbs right now, how many 5* should i expect from that? There is also the free pull in every banner

>I look evilness into your eyes

when's her wrath prf

Uhm............... ALMKEKS???

Why do you keep posting this crap in the FE threads? Fuck you. And you keep posting new stuff too avoiding my filters. I hate it. I hate you. Fuck you.
It has nothing to do with Fire Emblem. I hate you so damn much. I try to avoid this stuff and you make it fucking impossible by even bringing it here.

Does it really matter when the Defiants were pure and utter trash? Way I see it, they made versions of the Skill that people would actually consider using.

Timing is a factor as to why Brazen is just better. They proc in combat in the enemy phase if said unit is taking on one unit after the other. Defiant has to wait until its next turn, when it may already be too late.
Plus buffs are prone to Panic.

heh

Got Ogma'd. Who wants brave sword?

Maybe 2 or 3 on average. Look up a reroll tier list to know which units to snipe for

Who cares they're still average skills, nobody uses brazen skills if they have unlimited SI for example, only if they come with it by default have I ever seen this skill in 720-730 arena ever

most important thing in arena is first round of combat to 1 round ko which many A skills do more than brazen or arena score shit like aether/distant counter

>how many 5* should i expect from that?
1 at best

2 if you're really lucky

If you're rerolling make sure to get at least 2 really good 5* heroes with good IVs in one roll

>tfw finally did flawless arena without score magic
fuck you armors, fuck you dragons, I wish you a big fucking falchion in the ass.
[spoiler>]tfw no orbs to +10 Alm even if he had solo banner[/spoiler]

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Stroking her soft hair! Giving her little kisses on the cheek! I want to make her as happy as she makes me! She means everything to me! I love Felicia!

I T S R H A J A T

wet cat and flesh

4-5

This is the build I use
He puts in tons of work as a wallbreaker

Here's how I have mine, not the best but still pretty fun to use. Mine's -atk so I went with that refine but you might wanna go spd instead.

Yeah, they're a different kind of albiet exceedingly inferior form of buff.

Just have some patience and see, or just refine enough weapons to do both.

Will he get Forseti in heroes and if not, will he be able to refine to get Forseti?

This is so wrong, what the fuck (lol

Imagine

wew

Why do you think /feg/ gives a shit about this garbage?

BK. Crumb. Fons. Hana. Pick your god and pray.

>failed spoiler
>avatarfagging
leave and never return

I'm Shiro.

Inherit Wo Dao on to someone actually good because of how overcrowded infantry swords are

Post memes.

You can get that but it would be extremely unlikely

You are now aware that tetanus shots don't exist in Fire Emblem

I like this set-up.

Will probably give him fury or something. Don't really have any premium A and C skill but Steady breath and Infantry Pulse could be decent on him.

Autism

Why does /feg/ hate celica so much? She was just trying to be helpful.

mean catria bad

When

You could in theory start a turn with low HP. Get the defiant buff. Heal the unit. And retain the buff even with full HP.
Can't do that with the conditional combat bonuses.

I want nowi to step on me!

BK is the only 5* I have from that list. No fucking way I'm wasting 20k on those other shitters. Thanks user.

>get Myrhh on my team in the gauntlet

now I see what all that "this way" "that way" shit is about

0-4 +1 Marth
5-9 +3 Arvis

Why I see people with Ike + earth blessing team when is not earth season?

He has hero fest. Pretty easy to get a 5s off that.

Either the arena changes or my shoddily built Nowi used for one BHB is bringing my number of defenses down

B!Ike has proven time and time again that speed is overrated

My man. I also enjoy Infantry Galeforce Ephraim. My Horse Eph being -atk is a blessing in disguise to not repeat builds.

Wheres my Lyn /feg/
Over 700 orbs for her she has to be here right

Luke and Roderick are the most unpopular heroes in the game, so we're never getting another NuMystery banner

What's thw prize for winning the gauntlet?

Nah, I think it's perfectly fine what they did, it's just surpising they didn't even attempt to make it look like a side-grade like most devs do.

Brazen skills are really good for enemy phase units, I'd love to have a Brazen atk/def for Lephraim or Crazy Celica.

by acting like everyone she knows is too dumb to even try explaining her reasoning behind her actions. You can understand why she did certain things but it doesn't change the fact how bad they end up being.

I did the math and there is a 99.33 percent chance we tacos win. As long as we make sure to take 2 hours to catch up every time we fall behind

>speed is overrated
>has threaten spd on him