youtube.com/watch?v=LD0xaEa5tyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for all elves belong in the book.

These stairs go up!

Redundant, dawri

xth for
FUCKING FIX THE SHITTY TALENT CHOICES
FUCKING FIX THE SHITTY WEAPONS
the chain connecting to his nose from his ear in this picture really bothers me, seems like a really fucking bad idea for someone in melee combat

Can't be in the book if they're all dead
Or cocksleeves

Can they make a grenade launcher weapon work for Bounty Hunter?

elf is bad

haha

xD

>What they think they are
>Deadly whirl of death that leaps from groups to groups
>what they actually are
>unwashed stunties that keeps jumping into pointy rat sticks coated in shit

If any class is going to get explosives it needs to be dwarf ranger veteran.

>Empire in flames without dwarf
>Someone calls they found some stairs
>Wallow in melancholy as I have to ruminate on which direction they must go

when are they going to buff the hand cannon? it's the worst ranged weapon in the game right now.

so is it a given now that the autist who makes the Veeky Forums discord is actually the most cancerous one on the gen? this is not the first time it happened. faggot can't even keep his word too. I remember a few threads back saying he's never posting again

>it's the worst ranged weapon in the game right now
Beam staff, Bolt staff, Conflag staff would disagree with you

The empire has grenade launchers, as far as I'm aware Dwarfs do not.

Unfortunately you're not far off, slayer desperately needs a weapon rework, it's not worth the tradeoff of survivability

fuck off lore fags retards with your book i dont even wanna know what it is

This is why you always need a dwarf

why is this gay dressed like a girl?

>reading bright wizard lore
>people just fucking DIE if they dont get the proper training
imagine being some poor cunt who suddenly finds out he can use magic but then you just blow yourself up

These stairs go downwards!

I imagine that every day of my life

Um sweetie, you can't just hate entire race, that's racist

Which character has best voice lines

>writes down user

Probably Kruber

Any specific reason i keep getting a backend server error at the victory screen at the end of every match and the game crashes?

>seems like a really fucking bad idea for someone in melee combat
Why? Dwarven flesh is stronger than that metal.

Sienna. At least she tries to get along with everyone. Auntie Sienna a best.

obviously elf since she talks 90% of the time

probably sienna

What do you guys use for Sienna? What careers and weapon types do you use/ how you use them? I can't really figure out which weapons are good.

>expecting that autist to stick to his word when he lies about why he bans people

Blowing yourself up is a bit of a best case scenario, really. You could easily end up mutating into a spawn or attract a cygor.

>i totally don't care guys haha
>g-guys stop you're all low IQ
>my ego

zealot isn't half bad with the flail

>speed potion
>start charging flail sweep
>use ability
>become the human blender

bounty hunter can't compete in the fun factor

How many missions are in the beta?

Pyro is best

War camp on Champion difficulty
>General's chest = 3 green items
>only 100 extra XP
not worth the hassle

4 and a prologue

>fireball
>hold right click spam left click
if you arent max lvl go pyro

everyone except elf are banter brothers

4 + the tutorial prologue. We've also played two other maps that aren't in this test phase.

Thanks

Is there a leaver penalty? I've done the first two missions more than I can count but I haven't even finished the third

proof?
>a Cygor can detect those possessed of magical powers from leagues away, for the souls of these individuals blaze with searing light, and the Cygor desires to consume such sweetmeats above all others. These gigantic, eldritch predators constantly hunt mages, warlocks, and witches, desperate to consume their flesh and thereby ingest the bright soul within.
jesus christ

also does anyone have the warhammer fantasy version of this?

STOP

POSTING

SCOREBOARD

SCREENS

>"An End Times story"

Give me one good reason why should I invest in a game that my game avatar cannot win.

Naw bot just takes over for you
You don't get loot though

Why does the elf have a really unfitting accent? Thought I was hearing a dwarf or something

kys nerd, nobody gives a fuck about the lore

Loot quality is highly weighted based on your level. If you're only interested in Champion for loot then you might as well wait till you're power 200 in all slots.

the fuck you leaving for

>Conflag and Beam were best staffs in VT1 because they did good damage and allowed Sienna to operate on the highest difficulties with team damage and still support her team safey

>Nerf them to shit for this very reason

Fuck them. The only reason Conflag and Beam are so shit is because how effective they were on higher difficulties. Both of them allow you to attack beyond your team line safely so they nerfed them to shit.

my Hero Power is 378

Nah, man. The lore and setting are the main draw to this L4D clone.

Fuck off lorefag, nobody here actually cares

>no incentives for carrying the game or doing the best
fuck this game

it fits perfectly
"ooh! pootions!"

lmao you are so fucking bonked

Look above your post.

why are you so thirsty for ''You''s?

And this is why witch hunters are a necessary evil. Even mild mannered magicians can get their hamlets smashed by an autistic beast-giant.

fite me, m8

Don't want to play Against the Grain for the fiftieth time

Does someone know who voices Kruber? I swear he sounds so similar to the guy who voiced Max in Mad Max 2015

UNNERF BEAM STAFF, CONFLAG STAFF AND BUFF SIENNA FIRST CLASS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

No, they aren't Bretland doesn't need them

>Witch hunters
>evil

>hiding the truth behind the Skaven
>forcing in two of his career to leave the Order in disgust

Which tells me basically nothing about how much power your items have. A max level character naked is at 300

>tfw always choke when Im the last one standing
Why does it happen lads fuck

>try out beam staff and conflag staff because surely it can't be that bad and it's all just shitposting
>doing less damage than ironhands despite setting everything on fire
Is burn damage just bugged or what the fuck

It would really be fantastic if they stopped being such faggots about Sienna. Conflag and beam are total shit now.

>implying GW isn't going to go broke with Age of Shitmar
>implying Fatshark isn't going to use all the Nazi gold stored in their country and all the V2 sales to bail GW out by purchasing the full rights to Warhammer Fantasy
>implying they won't create a proper PC version of the tabletop game and retcon the End Times lore to having been stopped by a slew of heroes, including the Ubersreik Five

>Sienna Unchained
>covered in chains

youtube.com/watch?v=LD0xaEa5tyw

That hardly makes them evil though, just too conservative for their own good.

(you)

>Giving up like a pussy.
You deserve to die.

What's the best slayer build boys? I know it's a meme class, no need for a lecture

FUUUUUUUUUUCK
she broke the chains

End times best times

>play Slayer
>don't get hit
>doesn't matter if it has lower defense than Ironbreaker

No. They were just intentionally made very weak because of how effectively they were employed in the last game. On Cata and Nightmare they were all you used because you could deal with hordes from behind teammates and limited the potential damage you caused to your team while maximizing the damage to the horde.

They countered this by making them shit and making the best staff the one most likely to hurt your teammates.

>be malnourished manlet "citizen" in the reikland
>distant relative gets turned into zombie
>cousin gets sacrificed by gigantic rats
>wife gets raped by beastmen
>gets conscripted into the army and given a pointy fucking stick and set off to fight against 9ft ubermensch dressed like a steam tank while the world is on fire due to some fucking pointy eared cunt thousands of miles away
Being a bret peasant is better than being a citizen of the empire

Vermintide 3 is going to be about gobbos right lads?

>ywn fuck a witch huntress with a twin-tailed comet tramp stamp
why live?

The Fay enchantress and wood elf retinues travel bretonnia snatching up all of the magical children, taking the girls to the cities to learn magic and the boys to Athel Loren for sacrifice / servitude. Don't be retarded.

If your valor is great enough you can be a hero of the new world
Who gives a shit though, AoS is garbage

sorry chap but it's going to be age of shitmar.

Crit with temp health crit perk

what kind of retarded logic is this?

>weapon are good in first game
>unga me make so bad it isn't even viable or remotely fun in the easiest difficulty

Bant master salt just for keeping the elf in check. Second is Sienna.

How are the actual drakefire pistols? I'm getting tired of having to helplessly waddle after a packmastered teammate trying to get in the 9000 irondrake blasts it takes to kill one.

>swing kruber big hammer charge attack at a pack of rats
>they fly to the moon
!

The Ubersreik Five infiltrate Skavenblight just as it's teleported away during the End Times and they continue fighting the Skaven on that new planet

Kill every non-special in 1-2 hits, fire forever. Accuracy at any range beyond what you can get to with a fully charged swing is a crapshoot, though. Also it doesn't seem like the altfire does damage anymore, but perhaps it needs to charge or something.

even if those are weak at least you can use them for more than 30 seconds before running out of ammo and being forced to melee for the rest of the level