Which Napoleonic unit had the best uniforms?

Which Napoleonic unit had the best uniforms?

The Holy Roman army, by far

The dead ones

>implying they kept their uniforms

Russian cuirassiers were quite aesthetic

Really makes you wonder what the deaths of these thousands of little men accomplished. Rotting naked in the earth with not even a tombestone.

Napolean or any of the other great men didn't give a shit about them. They're dead, decomposed and no one remembers even their name. Sad!

The Black Legion of Brunswick

And at least those at Waterloo got buried (allied ones) or incinerated (french ones)

Meanwhile those at Borodino were just left rotting on the field

That is so edgy, Im amazed the Prussians didn't think of it first.

>
>
>

That's because nobody gives a shit about the little man, and neither do you.

They later adopted the iconography.

I'm not asking anyone to die for me, how stupid do you have to be to let yourself become a rotting corpse because some "great man" gave you a gun, pointed you in the direction of some "enemies" and told you to die for some epin cause.

At least in the French army, even the lowest had a chance to become a general and be remembered
In Allied armies on the other hand, only nobles could achieve greatness

Are these in the following order: Milanese, Russian, Austrian, French, and Prussian?

Anyways,
1- kill
2- fuck
3- get blowjob from
4- marry
5- have affair with

I am not an expert but it looks like

French cuirassier
French cuirrasier
French carabinier a cheval
French cuirassier
Russian cuirassier

Correction, the first one might be a bavarian cuirassier and the fourth a Polish one.

But both of these were in French service at one point or another.

Thanks l'ami!

The third from the right swaggers about a distinctly austrian appearance though, bearing that uniquely white uniform?

>bavarian cuirassier
Right, and the nuance of turquoise plastered on his uniform does coincide with the Bavarian flag, so that would seem adequate!

Thanks again!

>Are these in the following order: Milanese, Russian, Austrian, French, and Prussian?

The far right one is definitly Russian
The three on the middle are French and I dont know about the far left one

They do?

Oops, had never known that the french armies diversified their uniforms that heavily, and ventured that far and away from the usual "some blue and white, and some red if we can manage it" coloring they'd conform to for most of their uniforms.
Seems you're right!

Thanks!

They had everything from yellow and green like and red, and god knows what.

The Chasseur uniform was pretty nice