>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation script is fully translated, but release is pending. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n_v1LUPh8tQ?t=43m13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Estelle!

Dang it, i was just making a new one and placing the fact that Ao was being edited in the OP.

Olivier does look a little weird, yes.

don't mind me, just posting best girl

GUYS OUR GUY
>Sean Chiplock, English dub VA of Rean Schwarzer, is doing an AMA on /r/animedubs @ 3/6/18 12:00 PM PST/3:00 PM EST! (May contain spoilers)

Can't wait to ask him how many times he spewed vomit in the studio reading rean's cheesy friendship speeches

He's pretty great. Couldn't have asked for a better English voice for Rean.

Good.

Soon.

He's a furry, he's used to it

That's concerning his role of Subaru in Reddit:Zero

guys, what kind of computer do you need to take full advantage of all the improvements to the cold steel ports?

I would buy this doujin, but it'll probably only be available at the convention. Sucks.

I installed it on a gaming laptop i bought back in 2012 and turned everything as high as possible and it ran great.

Is Agate Randy and Mireille son from the future?
>Looks like Randy and just as strong
>Tsundere like his mom

Kek, is it me or Lloyd is actively bullying Rean in here?

what specs tho. specifically graphics card.

Lemme guess.

Dragon horse is best girl because Honda can ride her on the first date.

Go fighto!

wait i've seen enough doujins to know where this is going

>Randy looks better in Falcom Gakuen than in Sen 3

>rean ends up in Lloyd's harem

based falcom

nvidia geforce gt 730m on that thing. I don't know my tech but i googled it just for you.

Lloyd-san...
Rean...

Do it Lloyd. It's the only way to teach a criminal like him a lesson.

wew, that's barely better than integrated graphics

Would it kill Falcom to give each character their own unique poses?

How much are you willing to pay?

Remove the fucking hat why ruin this shit everytime falcom fuck you

Tree fidddy

10 copies each

The arm folding is a little different for Emma and Jusis though. There's not much you can do to make that one look that unique.

>playing cs1
>hate school uniforms
>finally get stage outfits
>sexy alisa, laura and emma
>fie and millium have dorky looking hats
literally ruined my slut brigade plans for ng+. fuck you falcom

>both Fie's casual outfits have stupid hats
lel

Cold Steel didn't exist in 2012, you lying gay nigger.

>Hades
>Domination

>reading comprehension

Don't have eyes for anyone else, okay?

Are you retarded?

w-why couldn't you come to the dorm with me?
why did i have to pick one of those boring anime trope high school girls instead?
why did you leave me claire? we had so many good times in ymir

>Scarecrow
>Icy Maiden
>Black Rabbit
>White Rabbit
>Jade Rook

Too busy being a lying slut.

Traitorous whore.
At least you have Sara.

>Not picking Tio
You're missing out.

>replaying FC for the first time in years
>getting my ass kicked on the malga trial
God, cold steel really made me lazy. I'm gonna have to relearn how to put effort into these battles aren't i?

Drug addicts don't grow boobs.

delete

>reality

What difficulty? Sky is pretty damn unbalanced above normal since it didn't originally have difficulty settings.

I was too pussy to go nightmare so i'm only on hard. Only carried over recipes/combat notebook

To be honest this is much better for me.

Even on higher difficulties, everything becomes a breeze thanks to Earth Wall spam.

Elise or Alfin...

Alfin had not only one of the best moments in the game, but one of the best written bonding events. She reminded me very much of Kloe in some ways. She is ready to take all the burdens and sins of her people, as well as those of her social standing. She doesn't look away from tragedy and suffering, but that puts a big burden on her. Because of that she needs someone who she can open up to and share her insecurities and worries with, to not break under all that pressure. Rean is exactly that important person for her.

Elise is actually also a very interesting character and under her fragile shell she actually is a strong willed young woman. In Sen 2, especially the prologue she really surprised me. She also gives Rean's restlessness a sense of belonging and familiarity. Despite her rather childish, almost naive behaviour she is actually very motherly and caring, two qualities that i find the most important in women. I can't wait to see her in Sen 3 as an adult. She really won me over.

Tio would be another shit loli without that accessory thing in her hair. That's the real her.

It's way harder than Cold steel because stat inflation is way more unforgiving in Sky, and battles become a fucking chore because of enemy HP.
The 3rd is pretty ok above normal, but that's because levels starts out high so buffs tend to actually be worth a damn.

Well don't say i didn't warn you. Sky Fc and SC are honestly kind of a chore on anything above normal on certain bosses, and enemies become way worse damage sponges than Cold steel.

>implying you can earth wall when I Rennade your ass before you can move

I actually want more falcom gakuen

how about other anime that makes fun of gakuen and how bad of business decision it was

HP bloat is the worst part of higher difficulties. Sure the enemies hit hard and sure they're faster, but holy SHIT do encounters just become dull after a while. Earth Wall spam means you survive long enough to actually fight, but certain bosses can take a good 10, 15 minutes each.

I really liked Alfin. She was ok in CS1 but CS2 she's just so perfect. When Rean tells her he's gonna take her off the Pantagruel her reaction is the so fucking cute.I think Rean is a royal retard for not pursuing that and getting into that awesome family.

As for Elise, i think she just like Alisa are victims of falcom being lazy and making them too cliche of characters at first and the playerbase is too unforgiving about first impressions. I personally don't mind her as much as others seem to, she's cute and her chemistry with Alfina is some of the best in the Sen.

>implying you could instakill anyone
>implying I didn't prepare for your shit
>implying I'm not gonna adopt your bratty butt

That's because the game wasn't made with difficulty settings in mind like i said. So normal is the actual game experience you should be going for. They were added in the PSP versions with no regards for balance since it wasn't made alongside the game.

Damn, since i'm not too far i might as well just restart and do normal. I wanted a bit more of a challenge but this doesn't sound fun at all.

It's sad how hard Falcom try to break out and be a hit studio. I feel sorry for them. What would you do to make some money anons?

I'd Adolko.

Alfin's one of the worst characters.

Is Renne a femme fatale?

Just to give you an idea. Look how much damage the final boss takes on nightmare mode, even when being hit by white gehenna on crit turn, with Olivert.

youtu.be/n_v1LUPh8tQ?t=43m13s

The 3rd is ok to play above normal however. FC and SC defense increase on enemies make everything annoying.

Wasn't it supposed to be released by now? What's the current ETA?

The 3rd is okay because you have options to buff your speed closer to enemy level, plus with all the crazy options like Orbal Gear or fast craft man that trivialize even the hardest fight

In SC the fastest guy Loewe has 190+ Speed while you probably only able to hit around 100-120 for your characters. I don't think I will be able to finish SC without kansai-accent priest man

The script is fully translated, but Flame and the other coder for the patch decided to edit it before releasing, so now we're stuck waiting for that. It's currently around 20% edited, according to Guren.

>hmm I got caught lying maybe I should resort to personal insults...

I believe people have the first one running on a GPD Win which is on an Atom platform at 30fps at 720p

Claire..

Normal is it. You guys probably just saved me from going crazy trying to beat this shit on a higher difficulty for no reason, many thanks. Time to enjoy the comfiness of FC the way it should be played.

Thanks, so maybe mid-April?

...is a bitch

Ao when

Read what he wrote again. Slowly this time.

>she will never look at you with such disdain

Life is suffering

well yeah it RUNS on a gpd win but on low settings. I was mainly asking about jacking everything up and taking full advantage of the graphical improvements they made.

We don't know, depends on how fast they do it.

June earliest

Aooooooooo

zeito! kitty!

Oh hey, I just got to that part. Vita's kinda fucked in the head isn't she?

God I fucking love the FC/SC/3rd cast.

Vita's about to prey on some young boys.
She won't be gentle.

Thank you for capturing this face. It's the only time I was legit intimidated by Vita before discovering she was a complete fucking retard and also way too sympathetic towards the protagonists.

Renne not playable in Crossbell
Why would anyone think she's going to be playable in Cold Steel