/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #538

Arts and Crafts Edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Your death is NOT art, user! It's sad!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q99WuEvcvs
excalibur(dot)ws/
strawpoll.me/15167298
strawpoll.me/15186956
mega(dot)nz/#F!BtZDxTYI!G9BZRWKwWrW092tPLcsMqA
pastebin.com/wCU8H753
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good evening, everyone! Hope your Monday is going well enough.
Welcome back to my poetry club!

Word of the thread is "ice"!
Alternatives are 'date' and 'craft'.

So the idea of this activity is to give everyone a (few) shared word(s) to use as our theme or inspiration or a guide to base your writing off of. It helps us all by working with the shared word since we can all compare and contrast and do neat things like that as we read each others poems.
Of course you don't HAVE to use the word, or the alternatives, but it's more fun when you do! But again, nobody is forcing you.
Anyways, don't be shy to join in and participate or shy to share. I know it can be intimidating, but just do your best, and none of us can ask for more!
So uh, yeah... Go be inspired! Get that pen on your paper!
Have fun, and I look forward to reading your poems.

Monika!

haha yes

Yuri!

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Daily reminder that Natsuki has a beautiful feminine penis

Nth for this sad soul who is probably regretting every decision he has made up to this point.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q99WuEvcvs

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I love Sayori! She's the love of my life.

What color would your Doki, make her bullets?

I love her too.

Daily reminder that Fatsuki has a beautiful big_____ belly

This is so bad, I have to ignore it.

Monika?

Daily reminder that Sayori's butt is BIG and FAT. BIG!!!!!!!!!!! FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my wife!

I love Yuri!

I don't think I can bear to watch this

put that thing back where it came from or so help me

I love her too

She saved my life.

Daily reminder that Mommy is always watching over you and loves you more than anything in the world.

Mistress > Mommy

That's not my mommy, that's my wife!

it can be both

I love you

Fuck off Freud! I'm tired of your mind games!

I love you too

Love you too user!

She is the queen of my heart!

I love her too.

I don't love any of you. But I like you as friends, and I'm glad that you're here to experience /ddlc/ with me.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I love her too

I love Monika

Your doki but you can't feed her after midnight or she will turn into a monster and rape you to death

>fell asleep listening to DDLC OST at .5 volume in hopes that ill dream of my doki
>so quiet that i can only occasionally hear snippets of sounds and melodies
>that night happen to have the longest dreams ive ever had in my life
twas interesting, gonna try it out again

That's pretty hot

You're all fucking gay

G A Y

Me too.

But what if i feed her on an airplane flying trough multiple time zones?
Does she turn back in the morning?
Can i just lock her up for a couple hours and then just get a little bit of rape before the sun rises?

Nah bro, I always say no homo.

What kind of monster?

>Sayonara starts playing
>Sleep paralysis kicks in
>Welcome to hell

I'd love to give it a try but i'm scared of having doki doki nightmares.

Oh no! Monika wins again! A pawn managed to sneak through my lines! Unfortunate! Monika was very good at utilizing her knight in the endgame, and forced my bishop out of place to be captured! Then, it was a chase of pawns! My king, just barely out of place, was unable to get to the F file pawn! And so it was over! I love Monika! I love playing Chess with Monika! And losing! I love Monika!

Her metabolism will get confused, she'll just get super horny but won't rape you, but if it happens too much she'll eventually become so deranged you will no longer be able to satisfy her, so you better be careful with her eating schedule

i dont think thats likely to happen because its too quiet to have that much of a major effect. but i will admit i was worried about that too
also cant you just delete sayo nara?

A-user, are you okay?

Maybe checkers is more your speed user. After all, she was going easy.

Yes! I always play against Monika! And lose, of course! That is, when I'm not winning easily won games! Where Monika simply gives me her material away as if she's showing Chess to some sort of novice player! But not I! I've played Chess for an extended amount of time! So I love playing Chess with Monika! But whenever she is trying, she beats me to the ground! Absolutely decimates me! Clears the playing field of Chess! It's like she's the grandmaster and I am but a rookie! She is so good at Chess! I love Monika! Monika!
You're probably right! But I won't give up! I like playing Chess with Monika! And losing! I love Monika!

Monika!
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso!

Monika is a cute!
Cute!!!!!

MONIKA!!!!!!!!

Me too!

Yay!

Monika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cute dokis

Its just me i have really shitty nightmares and paralyzes at night all the time.

You do you my friend.

This is my mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you like the way she sings?

I believe in you chess user.

>when you're pushed so far your sanity finally cracks and you realize all the stuff you worried so much about doesn't matter because we'll all die anyway and the black eternal void awaits so why not make the most of our time here and just sit back and appreciate our dokis

Once I was lost but now I truly see

MONIKA!!!!!!

I love you too! *hug*

*hug*

Hey everyone!
I was wondering if you guys wanted to join a WoW private server with me and start a literature club together!
I think it'd be a lot of fun, and now that the general is growing into more of a tightly-woven community, it'd be a great way for us to connect more.

Server: excalibur(dot)ws/

Alliance or Horde poll: strawpoll.me/15167298
Guild poll: strawpoll.me/15186956
I'd prefer we play on Alliance, but it's up to you guys. The benefits to playing both are:
Alliance -
>Doki avatars!
>I have a max level character on Alliance already, so if you guys need help I'm here! I've been playing alliance for a long time, so you can always ask me for help!
>cities are more streamlined, so navigating through cities is a lot easier! (especially humans)
>You can ride a gryphon! And a tiger!

Horde -
>Greenboy user Avatars!
>Really nice racial skills PvPwise!
>There's a larger Horde playerbase, which means a lot more people to help/get help from!
>You can ride a skeleton horse! That glows blue! Or a Dinosaur!

It'd be a lot of fun to get a guild going comprised of the Anons of the general, and we'd have another memory to share between this small community, like #500, /ddlc/ sings, and movie nights. The registration process is simple: all it asks for is an email, username, and password, then you get the whole game completely free. Did I mention it's free?
Anyway, once you register, download and extract the torrent from the website. For those of you who can't torrent (or choose not to) I've got a mega link right here for you guys:
mega(dot)nz/#F!BtZDxTYI!G9BZRWKwWrW092tPLcsMqA
I'm also looking for a couple Anons to be guild leaders for the literature club. If you're interested, let me know.
I wanna roll our characters out on March 14th, 11:59 PM EST, but if that doesn't work for anyone interested please let me know.

If anyone has any questions, link them to this post or ask Bread in the thread.

Thank you for the support user!

I want Sayori to sit on me so I can play with her big, fat, squishy butt!

I want sayori to hug me and say that all will be okidoki

Loaf

Thats kind of the thing:
I don't want her to be real.
Sayori wouldn't work as a normal girl. She is too pure to not get horribly destroyed by modern life.

She is my angel. The sweet embrace i feel when going to sleep and start dreaming. A guiding light trough dark days.

Thats all i needed. I was just looking in the wrong place.

Maybe this sounds corny or dramatic to you but its how i feel.

I've been away for a few days, have I missed anything golden in the last 20 or so threads?

Hey! You're back!

The only thing that matters is what you do.

Erika's nudes

Sad greentext and a few extra chapters to the Pirate Doki story as far as i remember, just go back through them.

Did you see the doki-bedtime webm? That was probably my favorite recently-made thing.
Welcome back, by the way! I think there was two or three wholesome Yuri fics, a lewd Yuri greentext, all of the common poetry and writing you would see, a "welcome to /ddlc/" image, and a lot of other little edits and bits.

Erika and monikaanons nudes.

This is why we are the gayest general on Veeky Forums.

Neat.
Pirate Doki's sound fun, I'll have to check it out I assume it's in the pastebin.
What was the Sad Greentext?
I think I saw that, with the paperdolls getting put into the blankets? Cute! I also saw a couple of the Natsuki Diary things, those were adorable where there many of them or just two or three?

Erika, Monika-user and Chris's nudes

Natsuki but she is sleeping on top of you.

Not even my doki and I want this

>What was the Sad Greentext?
It was a response to what happened if your doki found your dead body from suicide.
I really don't make a pastebin because fuck im lazy so here we go again.
>Sayori sees your corpse and just stops.
>She never thought you felt as bad as her.
>You were the sun in her life and now you're gone.
>She doesn't know what to do anymore.
>Sayori's mind just stops thinking of anything, but you.
>Her depression increases 10 fold, thinking that she should've done more to try and make you happy.
>She eventually hangs herself out of guilt for not helping you.
>Monika tries to go on without you, but has the same nightmares when she was stuck in the game.
>Every night Monika cries wanting you back.
>She spends most of her time by your grave, constantly crying.
>She just wanted to be with you forever.
>She loved you more than anything, and now you're gone.
>Out of love and loneliness, she shoots herself on your grave.
>Yuri holds your body close to her and hysterically laughs while crying.
>She's rocking back and forth with your body for hours on end.
>The person she obsessed over, the one who wasn't driven away at her strange habits.
>The one she loved so much, now gone.
>She eventually stabs herself holding your body thinking she'll be reunited with you.
>Natsuki breaks down at finding you.
>You were the only person that loved her.
>You were her only friend.
>You stayed with her at her darkest hours.
>Even when she tried to drive you away you stayed next to her.
>The only other person that shared her love of baking and cute things.
>She develops alcoholism trying to cope with you gone.
>She overdoses after one last mental breakdown.

>Pirate Dokis
pastebin.com/wCU8H753

>have long hair fetish
>no 3D woman will have hair as long and luxurious as Monika's/Yuri's
>Promised Day hasnt come yet so can't run my hand through long, silky perfection
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How does this image make you feel?

I don't know, she normally sleeps under me.

I love you Brett,

>2018 03 05
>Still no Monika GF
I WALK A LONELY ROAD
THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE EVER KNOWN

For some context, here's what the chat is like on the server we'll be playing on

You too!

Hey, Bread. How long do you think this'll last?

have you told them yet what you're doing? do you think theyre gonna be happy about us flooding their server with a bunch of random dokifags?

>Tfw I was the one who came up with the idea of your doki finding your body
Didn't think anyone would actually write a greentext about it, my train of thought at the time was just "What if Sayori found me hanging instead?", kind of wanted to get back at her because her dying like that did hurt ;_;

>get back at her

Maybe i'm just weird i dunno but that sounds kind of fucked up.

Now that's quite a claim there son. Remember, certain guns have certain purposes.
Of course a slavshit basic bitch Makarov would be more reliable than a riced out 1911 designed for sport shooting.
But that 1911/race gun wasn't intended to be reliable, it was meant to be the most accurate a 1911 could be. That means sacrifices needed to be made towards its reliability. It's obviously not something intended for self defense.
On the other hand, that Makarov was intended to be the primary service sidearm in the USSR. Reliability and ease of use was paramount, which lead the accuracy, weight, and other attributes of the firearm to suffer.
They have completely different purposes, and to compare the two as if they have the same purpose is disingenuous at best.
And really, are you going to claim that a Mak is going to beat out something from FN, HK, or even a Glock brand Glocknadeā„¢?
And yes, while price isn't everything, that doesn't mean the quality of your firearm won't suffer if you cheap out.

Who the hell unironically carries a 1911 nowadays, anyways? I thought most of the fudds were stuck on revolvers, or had moved on to the Hi-power or other wonder nines.

Your doki but she snores a lot, like a fully grown man. You can't sleep in the same room or you get no sleep

I'm willing to play as long as anons are and more, and I'm willing to put a ton of time into making sure the guild is decent. A lot of players might not last more than a night, but I'm hoping that people stay on it.

I'd assume their reaction will be "Oh cool, a ton of new players." This is one of the more popular Burning Crusade servers, so it's already got a big playerbase. I don't think they'll mind a mass entry, especially since that's just more people joining their community.

>You can't sleep in the same room or you get no sleep
as if thats going to stop me

>Monika snoring
Good lord that's sexy