Period: 2018-03-01 07:00 - 03-08 03:59 UTC
Edmond Dantès on rate-up throughout
One quest unlock per day.
Rewards: 6 summon tickets and 1 crystallized lore

>[Half AP Story Quests]
Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Hey guys!

Hello

So how do the guaranteed gachas work? I joined too late to go through one. From my understanding you're guaranteed an SSR, but you can only roll it once. I ask mainly because I've seen some people talking about the guaranteed gacha like you can roll it multiple times.

Hai Hai~

Posting best girl.

There are more than one, but never at the same time.
One in June and one during new year's.

You can't roll more than once and what you get out of it is randomized, but from a specific pool of servants. It acts like a normal 10roll on the Story gacha, but one slot is guaranteed to be a 5* from the possible list. You can roll more than just that one 5* though, as all other rolls are treated normally.

Who is this masked hero?

I see you, Alice-chan!

Fuck Amakusa. His NP Is cheating.

I've got $400 saved for Jannu Alter.
Will this be enough?

This event isn't hard at all, even with my stupid team. I thought it was challenging...

>not just blowing him up the first turn you can

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

Maybe, it took me about that much for Scat

NOT ENOUGH, YOU MUST NP5

you can get 6-7 full price games with that kind of money

No amount of money can buy you luck

>705 SQ
>56 tickets

but will it bring the happiness a jpg, some pixels and increasing numbers have?

wtf?!

>He fell for the NP2+ Jeanne meme
Let me guess, NP5 Tamamo?

Serenity is cute. CUTE!

I've got 500 saved.

Confess.

>he didn't Chateau d'If Amakuso on the first turn.

Thank you cu for helping beat today's floor.
As a reward I have grailed him to 85

Which day is the hardest? I'm finally starting to plow through the challenges

I've had more fun with this shitty mobile game than the last few $70 game I've bought.

you know who you're fighting user, that makes it easy

I can’t stop thinking about dicks.

the last day

I want to spend money in this game.

what the shit is going on with his face

Melt a CUTE
To be fair, most teams can reach the last round, so anyone at least in the second try would come with a team to cheese it

servants that these shit threads have ruined for me:

jeanne
liz
jack
shirou

Shut up, Astolfo

Hard to say

He got drawn by Wada.

alter is full of bullies and bitter people, go to twitter, nips get amused at the site of eng fgo players

well yeah, they are not supposed to be impossible, doing the rerun without a guid in JP was hell

is that mozart

6-7 full priced games that you won't be playing every day of your life for years.

Whaling for one or two servants you really really like is completely legitimate.

_____ ___ _____ ______ ____

what is it about mouths

>wada

>Decide to look up the upcoming banners to get a handle on the situation
>Out of nine banners coming up (sort of, not immediately) six of them I'm interested in and really want
>four of them are back to back
How do I make the pain go away.

tron?

>NP Lv 4 Beowulf Rulers to death

chateau DILF

E-

they're like reverse assholes

Why Dante keep mentioning Mercedes when he left her rot in old apartment while himself marry his cute slave?

They can suck our dicks and call us gay. They are magical items.

Then stopping being so sexy, stupid sexy kouhai

Mashu?

Pray

That mask isn't fooling me, you're the leader of the rare hunters! You're trying to NP5 every SR and SSR servant in the game by any means necessary. Sometimes you even steal an SSR right from an honest user's roll and replace it with a primeval curse.

am I the only one whose gona roll for medb because she looks like my favorite character in an anime?

Today was the hardest floor

Y/N

who?

Mr. Bushido?!

what does this image have to do with anything and why are you asking retarded shit?

lewd Kohai

Nasu pls go

Tomorrow we get 500k HP Dantes, so that will be the most difficult.

No. The game gives you a ruler killer

You can use supports again tomorrow. Just use command seals and nuke him with consecutive NPs from Kintoki.

You can bring a support so it's definitely the easiest.

Meme ticket! My Jeanne d'Arc is NP7 so I knew her ticket would be blessed. Thanks Jeanne!

zero two in the anime, titled darling in the franxx

Who are some servants literally nobody grails?

eric

erik

post your butt kim

>6-7 full price games
Who the everloving fuck cares anymore? Have you SEEN the fucking games released these days? Most of them aren't even worth half of that dude.

>My Jeanne d'Arc is NP7

I fucking hate Liz, both Jeannes, Raikou and both Rinfaces because of the massive spam, they tried to get me to hate Okita but I just can't, she's too cute, on the flip side, I really like Lancelot and Gil because the autistic arguments are very entertaining

Phantom. Clown. Literally everyone else gets grailed for gameplay or memes.

I was originally going to hoard until Shuten and then Illya
But since I got them both in JP I've just been spending quartz and tickets on almost everyone that gets released

>Phantom. Clown.
You'd be surprised. Really.

My girlfriend

Beginning research of new methods of treatments.
Research was a success!

There’s a guy in the JP thread with a level 100 Shakespeare but I haven’t seen anyone here grail him. I’m still debating whether or not to.

sorry that's my pisstress

>I really like Lancelot and Gil because the autistic arguments are very entertaining
thanks but Okita is fucking cuckbait, something must be horribly wrong with your brain

I fapped to Faith/Grand Orgasm. Both of them.

You gonna get it after this, Dantes.
>EYE

What did I mean by this(?)?

as expected of shitty okitafags

>liz

Who wins?

(You)'re a filthy fujo

In what order should I level Orion's skills?

te gusta-

WTF DELET THIS

I tell lucklets here that the game can be easily cleared without top 5*, but I'm already saving for Merlin.