/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3435

Glasses edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Miki Route):pastebin.com/j5tFNnqt
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Previous Creative Contests: pastebin.com/ckhz9utB
Current Creative Contest: pastebin.com/serUjMDS

First for Emi!

For best girls.

Not that it's big, but more like her overbite is so bad that her nose sticks out a good two to three inches ahead of her chin. If you saw someone like that in real life, you'd assume that they were missing some chromosomes.

Good night everyone except hanaturds.

>You would assume they were missing some chromosomes
>Implying i didn't assume that of Rin by that point

There is nothing wrong with loving a girl whose route was subverted garbage.

How rude, user.

Why don't you just filter it like everyone else with IQ above room temperature does?

I love Emi very much!

She's autistic, not retarded.

>well, emi, you're gonna take your shirt off and grind on my fully-clothed crotch for a few seconds and then i'll cum in my pants through three layers of clothes

lmao hanaturd

Commandeering this vessel, sorry lass.
Bring the booty to portside.

I would too.

to be honest i probably would've as well when i was a teenager, but it's still a shameful thing

As a Shizune fag I want to remmind you to treat all posters equally regardless of your personal feelings towards their Katawa/taste.
Have a good night everyone!

so much emi and rin love in the last few hours
what's up with that?

Their birthdays are coming up soon.

i'd like to eat emi out on her birthday. and most other days, for that matter

Rinfags are all finally coming out of their cocoons. We'll post Rin before flying around for a few months and then dying.

>Emi turning 30 this year
wew

Don't we all, user.

>talking about eating emi out but not showing her pussycleft
niggapls

What do you think the Katawas dream about?

Goodnight /ksg/! I hope you all have a wonderful evening and sweet dreams about your Katawa!

>What do you think the Katawas dream about?

delet

REAL EMI ASS EATING HOURS

There can be no greater joy than the look on Emi's face as she orgasms over and over until exhaustion.

Lilly : Her tutor
Emi : Turning the track captain straight
Misha : Getting Shizune drunk enough to kiss her
Rin : Fuck if I know. Her normal thoughts are weirder and more nonsensical than most dreams
Shizune : World domination. Not really for the military aspect of it, just for the "get everyone to work" thing.
Hanako : dunno, not getting raped I guess.

>in the last few hours
Seems about normal.
For contrast, there was a period of truly highly-concentrated Emi appreciation in the last thread.

OH BOY THAT TIME OF DAY AGAIN

why? nigga asked what they dream about. it's canon emi dreams about her dead dad

Emi inspires a lot of great discussion. Especially her hot sweaty ass.

So is Hisao a sexual predator?

That's like the only discussion she inspires. That and "make sure you run, even if it's literally more healthy for you if you didn't!"

>"make sure you run, even if it's literally more healthy for you if you didn't!"
That's dumb and I've literally never seen anything but the opposite of that recommended in these threads. Every runbro giving advice that I've seen has cautioned about knowing your limits and the importance of taking breaks if something feels off.

There's been a lot of it lately. Just the other day someone was actively suggesting going running in the snow wearing boots.

It's natural selection. Whoever's dumb enough to do that won't be any healthier, but the overall gene pool will be.

KS beach episode OVA when?

>There was never a Phys-Ed class where the entire class went to the pool.

ksg mansion when

>there was never a whole route for a swim club qt of questionable morals

>someone drew a katawa beach picture a managed to make 3-4 of the katawas look sad.

don't see anything questionable tbqh

>of questionable morals
What do you man?
Saki's morals are stronger than steel beams.

I just finished watching kakegurui, to whoever recommended it some time ago.
It was comfy, had some nice moments; Few things I didn't like tho, and while the story was about a gambler taking big risks for the sake of it, it often failed to deliver for the viewer (i.e. me) because there was always someone who came in with infinite money and shit.
But yeah there was some great/fun moments.

To make this katawa-y... Which katawa would be more likely to become a compulsive gambler?
Shizune, for the competition?
Lilly, because she easily become addicted to stuff?
Emi, because she's dumb?

Kakegurui is not a gambling anime, it's a dark comedy anime set in a high school with gambling. And a great one at that.

But to answer your question, Lilly's addictive personality would definitely lend itself to gambling, same to be said about Shizune's competitiveness. Emi, maybe? Rin would dismiss the entire idea, and you couldn't get Hanako to handle the level of social interaction required to be a gambler.

Good morning /ksg/, how are you doing today ?, would you support akira's route if four leafs would make it official ?

I'm actually about to sleep, so good night user. But I'm not sure how I feel about them touching KS again, it's perfect as is in some aspects, and the parts that aren't are bad enough to warrant me not trusting them for fear they make them worse.
KS should be kept as is and spinoffs like Summer's Clover can remain non-canon, doesn't make them any less good/bad.

>bad enough to warrant me not trusting them for fear they make them worse.
I wish I wasn't so horribly familiar with this feeling.
Like for Hanako, the worst thing they could possibly do is probably exactly what they *would* do. Continue from where it left off.
Even if they fixed the God-awful tone and started making it decent, it would be marred by the small reminders here and there of "oh that's right he raped her."

Well i wish you goodnight user, but i'd be nice to get a seal of approval that some stuff is canon beacuse some fan works are just so good and deserve a pass for that

>support
what does that mean? I mean, the game is free. I would read it, yes, just like I read lots of fics.

I don't give any special attention to the label on a story(game). If it's good it's good.
If a fic came out and was better than a KS path, I'd recognize it as better and would like it more, even if it's not canon.

>some fan works are just so good and deserve a pass for that
tbqh there's some charm to a non-official fic/work being that good. if it's official, part of the real thing people would go well, they were organized and shit, of cousre they got something great going.

but when some guy manage to pull something great by himself by writing some fic in his underwear with a hand on his dick, that's quite impressive.
(not implying KS' team weren't writing with a hand on their dick as well, but you get the point).

not just raped, but also treated her like dogshit up until that point
"we're friends right?"
he didn't even like her

Pne for Mish and the disappointment of not using the superior glasses girl in the OP

>Glasses edition
But Shizune is deaf?

Best waifu

this is acceptable to me

for RIn

Rin!
Hope everyone's having a nice day/night. Anyone do anything interesting?

Does that actually happen on her path?

Whodat

Rin is technically retarded

She's got some inadequacies, yes. We all do.

How can Rin catch 'em all if she has no hands?

You can't catch 'em all in modern pokemon anyway.

Well we wouldn't a harem generation, would we?

not accidentally at least, no.

Every time you play another katawa's route, you are betraying your waifu
>pic
What is this, a pic for ants?

All of the girls have unique things to offer to a person.
>pic
Whoops.

Nth for a happy Hana!

>All of the girls have unique things to offer to a person.
>It isn't cheating, babe, I just wanted to know what unique things she had to offer

>GIMME THE HOT CHOCOLATE

Good morning, is your day lookin' bright?

I suppose I am not so pure.

Going through your rin folder today?

No. It's mine.

Reminder

Someone already posted it before he even arrived, loser

I suppose so.
Is there anything you wanted to see?

Ahah, you got called a looser

>Is there anything you wanted to see?
A happy rin

All right.
We'll see if the image servers hold up this time.

And people forgot, clearly needing a second reminder

I like you user. I wanna hug you and be a supporting figure for you.

>2013 was five years ago

Bah, there's always someone new that will fall for it.

Time has no judgement. Time ticks on, without care for the ages it is passing.
It seems cruel, but at the same time it is the only way we can experience something new.

And March is a word, do not forget

I legit forgot that.
It's important. March forward. March means movement. A passing from the still of winter, to the energy of spring.
I wonder what my march will bring this year.

Been playing through the beta version recently, it is really different from the normal release. Hanako's routes were fucking brutal

oh shit, I almost forgot about that, haha

I swear I had screencaps of that somewhere, but can't find them

Yup, some of the routes take some really sharp turns.
I find the content to be entertaining enough in any case. I rather enjoyed the alpha, though it left me in befuddlement at some points.
If you're looking for the most stark differences, check out Shizune's route next.

More of your idiocy, that's clear by now

Nothing of value was lost

Yes, it seems so.
I only wish I were funny, then it might be worthwhile.

rejoice

That's such a classic already

I know, right? I actually wanted to make "March is also a word" edition but someone beat me, and then I just forgot until that one user reminded of it

Always beware the Ides of March.