byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Try the latest 512 version! It SHOULD be mostly functional
If that doesn't work, downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/17645
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/blob/576ad744919f71051a9ff1393b41b4f16cc26185/code/game/gamemodes/cult/runes.dm
youtube.com/watch?v=NTFBXJ3Zd_4
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Chief_Engineer
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Research_Director
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/AI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remove cult

Next time I'll make sure to have more security backup than just an overzealous bridge officer, but the fact that I lived is miraculous because I am unrobust.

>five minutes left
>dude brings a corpse to the summoning
>never tried this resurrect spell but its worth a shot
>gibs me
>puts an admin in his body

what's the worst thing about ss13?

got converted and the most antagonistic thing I did was fuck up setting up the AME.

Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>DEY TERK MAH HYPERZINE!!! github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/17645
>VOTE IN THE SERVER POLL
>POST IN THE PR & ISSUE

Reminder that we are on spring break right now, prepare your ass for newfags and normies

Angelica fucking rekt you cause you didn't follow the cardinal rule, when someone's a cultist, everyone's a cultist. Cut comms, make EMP's, stuncuff (stun shells in the shotgun), implant and if they wont fight with you, cage them so the cult don't have them either.

>not Barry General
FUCKING CULTBABBIES I SWEAR

Getting your safe space violated by a cult

>>puts an admin in his body

Reminder that powergaming is bad for you

I thought this static was a funny pun when I used it but I don't think anybody got it

cute

Usumu was playing as Daniel Carrington all game trying his sanity against those whom 'Never converted anyone before lul'. When they tryed to summon narsie he died giving his blood force summoning all the cultists to the area.

Probe was aghosting his corpse watching the newbie cult try to bring back their member.
They sacrificed one of their own instead of a random corpse,
and even though he was waiting inside, BYOND happened and Probe became Daniel and Usumu became a ghost.

Good round, Shit cult.

If you see a nymph called Mango kill it on sight. Nymphs are valid, he's a shitter.

woah metroids? I heard slimes replaced them, so did someone make these recently or are these the original?

A couple people have been working on them lately.
All the custom metroid.dm stuff just uses the base slime.dmi code.

What features do other servers have that you'd like to see on Veeky Forums?

>general objectives for staff as simple as "cook meals" or "Find who has your lucky pen" with flavour text items as rewards.

>QoL fixes goon had that we didnt appropriate after their code was leaked/stolen like fun personal items like random pills or photos from home, and animations

I always wanted TGs grav gen

>Then put a living non-AFK human body on top of a different resurrect rune (putting it on the same one might or might not work). Note that the living body can be yourself, so don't stand on the rune when invoking it if you dont want to sacrifice yourself.
>Alternatively, you can replace the living sacrifice with a resurrection charge. Setting this up is very easy; just don't provide a sacrifice and it'll try to use a charge. Don't know how many charges you have? Use the rune without anyone on it and it'll tell you.

>shit that gets attacked every round
or
>shit that gets ignored for months at a time

see 'Adminghost' trumped the fact that the ghost was in the corpse, Unintended feature

Oh that's not what confuses me.
>github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/blob/576ad744919f71051a9ff1393b41b4f16cc26185/code/game/gamemodes/cult/runes.dm
The Raise Dead rune checks for and kicks out any ghost in the body, grabs an arbitrary ghost off the body's tile, stuff it in the body, then brings the body back to life.

I'm confused by why the cultist casting Raise Dead killed them self.

>trumped the fact that the ghost was in the corpse,
>Unintended feature
Looking at it, it's either mind boggling shitty code or deliberate.
And the adjacent code doesn't look shitty.

look at

if (cult_round.revivecounter && !body_to_sacrifice)

Sacrifices are required to revive

>the corpse will keep its old mind! but a new player takes ownership of it (they are essentially possessed)
>This means, should that player leave the body, the original may re-enter
Definitely deliberate.

Someone needs to die to cast it. Doesn't have to be the caster.
That code block is the "you sacrificed someone in advance" message.

More importantly, had the ghost in the body been resurrected the caster still would have died.
The caster dying wasn't the admin's fault.

Oh, shit misread .

The admin getting the body wasn't an accident, but
>They sacrificed one of their own instead of a random corpse,
You have to sacrifice the living to resurrect or gain a resurrection charge.
That's the issue here.

He can just dissassemble the table or open the locker. Silly meme borgo.

>tfw I'm one of the few people who actually enjoy cult as sec and I've missed the last 3 of them

>All those IEDs on the shuttle

Original sprite sheet from before they were DMCA'd into roro's then they later became slimes

Dunno what a grav gun is but make the gravity well gun with NT tech

>you can literally go code red during cult and gun down every one in the hallways
>Security never does this.

The problem isn't cult as sec, the problem is cult as non-cult.

>Spam smokes so it's harder to see
>Spam emp's to meme
>Throwing IED's with a broken hand
It was goat

The last time I was Security on Cult the HoS never busted out the lethals or upgraded our IDs. I had to personally loot his corpse, get lethals, and force the shuttle to arrive as the Cult had taken over the station.

Grav gen. If it loses power the station gravity shuts off. It's still in our codebase as a matter of fact, but who know how buggy it would be.

>Hacked AI Upload Module
>&@@*. Central Command Artificial Inteligence Directive Initialized: You are to run a station experiment where the station is run under 50kw station load for a minimum of 1.5 hours. It is recommended to blow the lights station wide to prevent power waste and turn off the breakers of unused rooms to help achieve this at any cost.

This could have only ended up in a shitstorm. Also reminder, if a AI is on Asimov and receives a Law 0, they can kill human in self-defense toward Law 0. The one who uploaded this law did the perfect distraction to commit his crime, and you too can learn from using a hacked AI upload module.

And now another piece of advice: Metaclub has the AI Upload just up of the Janitor office, not on the satellite. Anyone could have easily changed my laws back by simply hacking their way inside and switching me back

>two heads
>at this time of year
>at this time of day
>on this kind of server
>anywhere near an auth panel at any given time
why doesn't the cindey cake just ride the eagles into uhhhhhhhhhh cencomuhmuh HQ and buttfist the company president

Roundstart 30% of the crew with implants?

Having murderized the shit out of people in cult so much I can't play sec because I'm one admin having a bad day from a m-muh notes perma and I can say that's hogswash. I've had to go into twenty mintue shitflinging fests about a non-antag griefing botanist getting executed during cult cause basically is the glove fits you must decapitate

Probably not but we do have the gravity event so really all you'd have to do is make a macguffin

>It could have run perfectly fine
>People could have just gotten flashlights and participated
>Instead all that retardation
Was fun to watch as obs

>be mime
>try to help out
>lights and fuel tanks blow
>guy gets internal bleeding in his hand
>saw his hand off to save him
>get him a replacement hand in the form of a glove balloon
>replace a lot of lights
>AI calls the shuttle eventually
>shock myself a lot trying to recall it, fail because of lack of a multitool
>get on the shuttle and try to help people some more
>grenades, grenades everywhere
>manage to survive the shuttle back, and Bernd's flamethrower antics afterwards
>too slow to get to the centcomm bar

I don't know. It's just that you're basically at the whim of either sec or cult. Even if you immediately meta-infer the cultists, acting on that is bad. All you can do is avoid people and wait for things to swing one way or another.

Traitor + Cult?

That'd be good. It'd force the hand of "stealth-cult". That's why I'm hopeful a combination of datums and cult 3.0 will change the way Cult operates and make cult rounds more interesting for the less important factions.

Short of going into space and teleporting in heavy amounts of weapons and armor for sec, there is no amount of joy to be had in waiting for someone to murder you or convert you, or beat you and drag you off to get implanted.

yeah it's literally just waiting for the epic wind gust, rolling your eyes and waiting ten minutes
or getting fucking ganked by one of the teams early on and logging tee eff outtie

>Toolbox bridge window
>glass shard the grille
>Smash the other window
???

Oh that's going in the folder

>Try this game for the very first time
>Arrive as an Assistant
>Get locked in a room after following some robot
>Find a microphone and use it to call for help
>Some lady helps me out
>All of a sudden there's no oxygen
>Walking around trying to figure out why I'm dying
>There's a turkey trying to get me to read a paper that says to combine 2 beakers but I can't figure out how
>Fall over and a mime drags me into a closet
>Bites me and I die
i like this game

It's one hell of an experience.

For the future, next time there's no oxygen you have to put on your oxygen mask and tank. Take out the box in your backpack and put the mask on your face and the tank in your pocket. The icon on the right turns it on and off. It's a bitch to get used to, but after a while it becomes second nature.

>Writing black box data
>Takes like 8 minutes to finally restart
Well that was spooky

The server has successfully restarted.

>mix sodium and water
>doesn't explode
uuuuuuhhhhhh c*ders??????

why would salt water be explosive?

>Some day this guy will experience his first true sec jihad and purge 20-30 cultists in a baptism of blood, fury, and adminhelps
>Some day he will give the orders to the AI to bolt a dept as he enters to flamethrower entire rooms of rebellious golf enthusiasts
>Some day he'll face his first smart gun cult and reach the end of the round barely staying above crit hiding in a hole in maint with long-exhausted ammo and medical supplies.

It's just been left in potassium and not duplicated needlessly

Sodium isn't sodium chloride
youtube.com/watch?v=NTFBXJ3Zd_4

Happens when the server hangs, some reactions just don't take place.

The question is, should you be able to swipe a couple salt shakers and ghetto chem explosives? I mean you can already do that with bananas right now.

Bananas arn't even the fastest way to do it ghetto chem wise.

Botany starts with a fucking ton of potas.

you already have nigh-infinite welder fuel just one click away
people don't realize just how deadly fuel fires are, worse than any breach

That's like 50u of sodium
Is that even enough for 1dev?

>Every one thinks the Bird was bus'd during the wiz round

>Server restarts for a new round
>Had staff assistant as my favorite
>It made me captain

Did you leave random job on? Cause what happened is basically random job

If you have any head of staff on at least low and the job controller can't find any higher preference heads at all, it bumps up. Something to keep in mind.

It's okay, I found a revolver and went back into my chambers and blew my head off

You... could've ahelped? Or switched jobs with the clown?

Did you ahelp first? Suicide as head without notification and properly securing your shit is a jobbannu

Tried at the start, there were no admins on

Captain isn't even a hard job.

I hardly even know how to interact with things

>leaving the spare id on your desk
#1 way to get it stolen by a greyshirt .3 nanoseconds into the round

>chief engineer is expected to "watch the AI"
>not the RD who has all the planning frame shit and robotics console
excuse me nigga

>leave your spare laying around
>but play HoP actively
>but sit in your office and kill intruders
>but "act like a civilian"
>no mention of power or cryo
what was this kid smoking and where do i score some

I’d say it’s a troll post but it has that authenthic filename
People have some baffling ideas about HoP and Captain I tell ya hwhat

CE is above RD on the chain of command when dealing with AI.
It says kill people who rush for the spare, not all people who take it.
>what was this kid smoking and where do i score some
Don't know, but try getting high on caffeine some time. Or don't it's really unpleasant.

CE's got the advanced rig, boots, glubbs and RCD by default. It makes a kind of sense.

All you need to do is sit at the cameras console in bridge and talk to your head and dept channels. the prefixes are on shift-clicking your headset after you turn them on

What’s your source on the “CE above RD” thing? And mind you, that’s for lawchanges, not monitoring and management of the murderous robits. The RD is the dude to do that, not the CE. CE is just the dude who breaches the AI core with his fancy tools when it goes loud not the lad watching cameras ()

What’s the reasoning behind not securing the spare if you know someone’s going to try to steal it every round?

>execute people who rush the spare
>but not everyone who steals the spare
>but don’t secure the spare
I do not understand

Part of the CE's job description is to watch the AI
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Chief_Engineer

and the RD is responsible for making/replacing AI.
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Research_Director
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/AI

Ain’t no chain of command matter though like ye said
All that I can think off the top of my head is the space Law article saying that the RD and CE among others can legally change the laws, not mentioning any particular special chain of command regarding that beyond the normal one

(And like that matters anyway when the HoS needs to hack into the AI upload so he can kill a wizard because the Captain is off doing ???)

Should also mention that the most useful normal item for solely monitoring the AI is an advanced security camera console which I have never seen a CE buitold

>Ain’t no chain of command matter though like ye said
Fair.
>(And like that matters anyway when the HoS needs to hack into the AI upload so he can kill a wizard because the Captain is off doing ???)
It matters to Donnager.

>It matters to Donnager
did something happen and they become defacto headmin?

The headmins bow to the Donnager

Pain: 0 Electoral Votes
Foster: 0 Electoral Votes
Aurx: 0 Electoral Votes
DONN: 352,329 ELECTORAL VOTES

>Station gets power, air and medical despite a roundstart braindead and 3 fleshy crew at roundstart
>Get some more as time goes on
>Let's leave this for a new station with even less crew and have to do that all over again
>Votes for packed
You really deserve each other

People don't understand ded pop at all.

I'M BORED GIB ANTAG.

Is cuddling your coworkers erp or just gay?

In the olden days space bears would maul you for that

>they would send bears after my grandmother static
Thats depressing

Donnager headmin 2018

>high rp day once a month forever
>space law autism fully enforced
>anime confirmed not gay

So did we figure out how to make IAA fun without playing it as not IAA?

Bridge officer has potential I think

Its shitheads like cornslaw that make IAA obnoxious