/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2725
O B L I T E R A T E Edition
Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)

●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Codebreaker (July 13th)
●TCG: Cybernetic Horizon (July 27th)
No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.
Go to /dIg/ for Duel Links discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/4ry359nk
tcgrepublic.com/product/product_page_130584.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shhh, blue cat is sleeping

Depends on how Konami feels this week

>hurr clearly turning needlefiber into a lavalval chain on top of its other effect is a good idea

Help out YA BOI

/dng/

>implying only being able to mill during your opponents turn is an issue.

WORLDS

Well clearly you pick some viruses that aren't reprinted in the deck

Guess you should tell everyone that Beatrice is absolute garbage and does no disruption whatsoever.

c'mon, it's well known that activating a pendulum scale isn't activating a monster's effect

I have 3 Secrets Full Forces sitting in my binder and am going to order an Ultra Epidemic (I wish it was Secret instead, but I'm not willing to pay 40$ for a Secret Epidemic).

Thinking of teching in 3 Eater of Millions since the deck doesn't really need an Extra.

do it for me and my birthday

being able to use the effect of the milled monster would make for some stupid plays, the card is fine, not good or bad, just decent

Except Beatrice has better stats, is easier to summon in BAs, has a wider variety of mill targets, and floats.

Man, being a Synchrofag is suffering

I only have 2 secret german Full Force. Makes me sad.

I feel like if that's allowed, that would be some bullshit, but it would be amazing too, mainly because i can unironically play Destrudo in Lunalight.
Chick sends panther or something, destrudo to synch into shooting riser, mill wolf, recycle wolf and then just go to town.

You could even use it to send dark wurm during the opponent's turn when you summon S.Riser with memefiber and most fucking importantly, you get to mill fucking Mezukis or Spookysword of bricks or if you play skeletals, mill a princess that you'll revive later. Needlefiber makes this card pretty damn good if you think about it, but seeing how everyone just wants brainless synchro spam and nothing else, people called it shit. Also since it can do synchro during the opponent's turn, this thing is virtually a synchro version of Destrudo.

On a final note, this seems decent in Crystrons

you can activate the card that beatrice sends to the graveyard, and you can use beatrice twice

I traded this one guy for a Quaking and he gave me the third for my Birthday back when they came out. Never traded them off since then.

Beatrice isn't splashable, this is

>you can activate the card that beatrice sends to the graveyard
Ah, so you're an idiot who didn't even bother reading the thread.

I just got a bunch of German stuff at my locals. Most of my D/D/D deck is in German.

>card that needlefiber floats into
>hard to summon

On a fucking final note, ABC's can actually play Shooting Riser at its fullest potential since you can mill an ABC piece and setup ABC Dragon Buster. And this is without accounting the needlefiber plays.

At this point the only way synchro tuners are going to be viable is through needlefiber, and the only way they can be viable with this amount of powercreep is by providing an immediate +1 upon summon, preferably in the form of disruption.

Riser does not fulfill that and it will be forgotten in a week's time after the initial honeymoon period wears off like what happened with the shit Junk Link.

Again, common sense as well as copious prior rulings should make it obvious that activating a spell card is not activating a monster effect.

Synchrofags, have you praised our Lord and Savior today

daily reminder to join /dng/'s pauper tournament challonge.com/4ry359nk

He's coming in FLOD. I can feel it.

>another degenerate synchro plant zombie bullshit card
>"hurr this card is so bad give me more degeneracy hurr"

Maybe i should've looked rulings on something like Sangan in this case, that's the only card i can think of that has a similar clause. Still, i kinda question why they gave it that restriction since Level Eater got banned, then again, Lavalval Chain is banned for a very valid reason.

The card isn't even degenerate in those decks since the game will be over by the time you get to use what you milled.

Riser is good in Pend Magician because it means they don't have to play Quandax any more. It also sets up potential Black Fang plays.

post aki lewds

>12 years later
>Still no King-Eater Bug

If you negate a Pendulum Scale with this card, it destroys cards with the same name in the hand or deck, despite them not being spell cards in the hand or deck

mmm, so the SK Clear Wing on your opponent's turn is still viable?

no fuck you
man-eater bug was a bakura card

Well, time to break out the Ally of Justice cards.

>Shooting Riser's level is reduced depending on the monster that got milled
>It only mills level 1-6's
>On top of having a quick synchro shokan effect
Yeah rest in pieces T.G. Wonder Magician, Shooting Riser enables Needlefiber to literally drop Black Rose Dragon during the opponent's turn, this seems pretty good actually.

Why would you want to nuke your own board too?

What does that have to do with anything?

you could use both, nuking your whole board seems too much for when you only need to get rid of a single backrow

Its called mind-games
That and if you play your cards well, you could be setting a board that either floats and rebuilds after Black Rose or you could have a board that's invulnerable to BRD.

>Can make almost anything
>lol nuke the board

It can depend on the situation, your opponent did not overextend and fell for the BRD trap? Wonder Magician to pop some shit.

However, the best use i can think of, you go against a set4 pass helmet, they set all of their backrow and when they end their main phase, you just Needlefiber summons Riser mill something with the same level as the monster you have on board (if what you have was a level 4, mill a mezuki!) synchro into BRD nuke the helmet board then on your turn, go for game.

Do you believe in the heart of the cards /dng/?

You know it could have been a great stun card if it's effect stunned the effect of the milled card for both players like the new D.D crow quick play.

Imagine all the crazy shit it could do in mirrors.

>Mill wisdom eye
>Mill Candina
>Mill B buster drake
>Mill swap frog
>Mill one of the lv6 true dracos
>Mill zefraniu
>Mill Super agent
etc.

That would be degenerate as hell actually

I believe in my high ass luck to get me good pulls this Friday.

It means Bakura support hasn't come to nipland yet, and that opens up new opportunities for the eater bugs

>watching yugioh games posted on youtube
>games are riddled with bad/incorrect plays
>opponents actually let them slide
>example
>player summons inspector boarder when he already has a monster on the field
>following turn the opponent plays ash blossom and this guy lets it go through, despite the fact that only 2 faceup effect monsters are on the field
>and this is just the tip of the iceberg

Why do people bother playing yugioh at this point if they don't know how to play?

Killing time.

What kind of sleeves should I put my sweet new cards in

blue or white

White.

you already know

Currently using pic related to sleeve my Blue-Eyes deck.

Link?

Why there is no Red Nova love?

tcgrepublic.com/product/product_page_130584.html
Amiami might have them as well, I haven't checked their selection of sleeves in awhile.

Thanks, will order a couple

because you already got Arc-V support and Double Tuning takes too much resources
>mfw future Yusei support consists on Sync'ing on your opponent's turn
YES PLEASE

Do they have those morinphen sleeves as well?

So apparently someone topped a 6 billion man regionals/YCS in Ecuador, he was running Malefic Blue-Eyes Stun OTK/FTK Empty Jar Control ft Herald Of Perfection

If I could summon a monster during my opponent's Main Phase 2, could I use the Spell and/or Traps I summoned using Magical Hats? What level would they be?

cool!

So apparently someone topped at 562k man regional/locals in Estonia, and he was playing Shaggy Blanco Stun ft Inspector Boarder

Read the text of the card you posted.

So apparently someone topped a 1 man regional/WCS in Detroit, and he was playing Naturia Genex

So apparently someone placed 1st at a 300 man regional/locals in Afghanistan, he was playing DM Kaiba stun ft. Blast Sphere

fuck off

So apparently someone topped

So apparently someone placed 6th at a 4 man regional/locals in Hawaii, he was playing Noble Knights stun ft. Obnoxious Celtic Guardian

alright gayboi, I don't need your personal life

So apparently someone topped 1st at a 20 man regional in Croatia, he was playing Broadbull turbo ft. Wolfbark

why doesn't Konami make a real Celtic deck? there is plenty of stuff they could take from Celtic and Pagan Mythos

So apparently someone placed 1st at a 240 man locals in Nagasaki, he was playing Chain Burn ft. Ring of Destruction

use your autism on this faggot

Don't worry user, *I* appreciated your joke

icon of yugi and now demoted to >NK status

So apparently someone placed 3rd at a 12K man regional in Puerto Rico, he was playing Hinokagu Tsuchi Turbo with a Tribute Burial tech

I only have this one

If I had to guess, it would be because Noble Knights are shit, and Konami doesn't know the difference between British and Celtic mythology so they don't want to make "more" for a shitty archtype nobody actually spends money on.

Personally, I think more mythological and pagan elements would be a nice way to harken back to the manga's Egyptian roots.

So apparently someone placed 1st at a 666 man regional/locals in Norway, he was playing Burning Abyss ft. Skill Drain

Hey, look who's back

nah lets go back to the original manga and start having games with in the game

So apparently someone placed 2nd at a 50 man regional in Duelist Kingdom , he was playing Vanilla beatdown with a single ritual

There is always 200+ people in that event, and our meta here is pretty diverse, most people go with their pet deck, not like you are going to top but it's not impossible to win using something anti-meta.

(You) faking again

someone send me $12 or I will send your ass to Ecuador to play BEWD against their Blast Sphere Toon Turbo OTK FTK Stun

So apparently someone placed 1st at a 50 man thread in Veeky Forums , he was shitposting in plain sight after buying a pass to bypass captcha

So apparently someone placed 76th at a 50 man concert in Las Vegas , he was playing Magical Musketeer ft. Magical Musketeer Wild equipped with Bubble Blaster and Mega Morph

>official konami sleeves

I recently made top 4 at a 500 man Princess Cup playing Judge Man Stun OTK/FTK combo Control

>Princess Cup
>500
>man

Bro, I topped my 230 person locals with the help of my service dog and ran Skyfangs.