>Read rinky-dink protestant pamphlet
>atlastIfinallysee.jpeg
>concludes he is Jesus's long lost younger brother
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Starts one of the bloodiest wars in human history
>Movement fizzles out immediately on his death

Communist revere this man

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.ca/books?id=5OBMAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA234&lpg=PA234&dq=Hong Xiuquan communist reverence&source=bl&ots=qAVrcwTqtR&sig=tAZO0imSiSBakdKgCGXnD0xqJP0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjisOvV9-zQAhVN8WMKHfKiDFQQ6AEINTAE#v=onepage&q=Hong Xiuquan communist reverence&f=false
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2016/04/26/the-song-dynastys-surrender/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Flunk state scholar exams, again
I always feel bad for him desu. He failed the state exams three times or so and the cultural shame of it was so strong that he became a madman who was responsible for millions of deaths. It's almost like Hitler's failure to get into art school, but worse because the cause and effect is so obvious here.

Why is it that arguably the 2nd deadliest conflict in human history is virtually unheard of in the west? Euro-centrism? Not enough permanent change? Embarrassing christian heretic?

The west doesnt care about china

Also the death toll was only so high because of famine and ridiculously high civilian population

In a military sense it was smaller than the US civil war

Eurocentrism.

Nothing disgusts me more than reading a history book about an entirely different continent and the author blabbers on for half the book about how it relates to Europe. Fucking hate it.

>tfw no Heavenly Kingdom of Peace with a militant fanatic Christian idelogy led by the Son of Heaven to show the Chinese their lost way of worshipping ShangDi and wage war against the demonic heretics.

I like how peasants manage to become diciplined and orgenized in such a short time because of their devotion to fight against demons.

This story does pertain to Europe in the disillusionment the populace had after the Qing losing wars and degrees of sovereignty to the west

European colonialism and imperialism in the second half of the second millennium makes it impossible to talk about the history of anywhere without mentioning Europe.

What if he WAS Jesus' half brother though?

Then he did a shit job, and should just let his brother handle things.

>In 1853, Hong Xiuquan withdrew from active control of policies and administration to rule exclusively by written proclamations.

> Hong clashed with Yang Xiuqing, who challenged his often impractical policies

Administration via shitposting

I find it interesting how many of the wars with highest death tolls are Chinese civil wars.

because western cultural imperialists can't stand the thought that Jesus was anything but WHITE

If you want a biased account go read a book by some commie.

Doesn't upset me, desu.

Commies relish a good mass starvation.

>Art school application rejected
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Become a NEET
>Talk with some antisemites at a coffee shop
>atlastIfinallysee.jpeg
>Concludes the German people are meant to rule the world and WW1 was an elaborate Jewish plot
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Starts one of the bloodiest wars in human history
>Destroys Germany and shoots himself

Rice: not even once.

>continue being a NEET*

Hitler wasn't NEET

making shitty paintings for passing tourists isn't a job, user

He went from student to traveling street artist to soldier to politician
I wouldn't define that as NEET at any point. Failing at your profession doesn't make you a NEET

he was in vienna in first decade of 1900s

He didn't have a job and he wasn't paying for his own food and shelter. He was a parasitic NEET for a time.

are you saying rice is a vulnerable crop requiring meticulously maintained paddies and irrigation thus contributing to famines and desperation when social order breaks down

Well if you wanna be all wordy and shit, yeah.

Leftists are the ones who do this.

NTM the caloric potential of rice crops creates massive populations dependent on a mono-crop

Truly his most grievous offense

>Hong's ashes were later blasted out of a cannon in order to ensure that his remains have no resting place as eternal punishment for the uprising

kek

At least they didn't make a statue for him that people spit and pissed on for hundreds of years and declare him the official god of sodomy.

Who was granted this fate, desu?

Caligula?

Society's rejects go on to become society's totalitarians, it's nothing new. Hitler was a kissless NEET at the age of twenty. Stalin robbed banks.

A lesson from history to all those who think the political extremists on here are not a threat. Surely, they are not now. In twenty years time, however...

I like the idea of crazy Asian Jesus cleansing the filth in his nation

King Zhou of Shang. Although I'm now realizing I'm combining his story with some noble courtier whose name I can't remember. It was some guy and his wife that did something like help betray the Emperor. I believe it was during the Song Dynasty, maybe the Ming. Him and his wife got statues people like to spit on. But good ol' Zhou got declared the god of sodomy.

Suddenly remembered, it's Qin Hui who got the statue. Don't remember exactly what he did, but I guess that's what the internet is for.

Much appreciated

This is a massive oversimplification

>Communist revere this man
[Citation needed]

Faggots like him are executed in China today.

>using 'REEEEE' unironically

Fuck off back to your containment board. If you're going to be on a history board, at least pretend you have some semblance of intelligence.

books.google.ca/books?id=5OBMAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA234&lpg=PA234&dq=Hong Xiuquan communist reverence&source=bl&ots=qAVrcwTqtR&sig=tAZO0imSiSBakdKgCGXnD0xqJP0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjisOvV9-zQAhVN8WMKHfKiDFQQ6AEINTAE#v=onepage&q=Hong Xiuquan communist reverence&f=false
Right up top

Lighten up

in chinese marxist historiography he's construed as a proto-marxist who led the first social revolution of modern chinese history. I'm not saying its true but that's how the historical tradition evolved.

>proto-marxist who led the first social revolution of modern chinese history
not 100% wrong there

Well the Taiping rebellion had connections to the West.

Many joined due to the Christfaggotry.
MOST joined the Taipings because it was an avenue for many Chinese to vent their anger versus the QIngz, who are losing the Mandate of Heaven due to their failure in keeping "barbarian" (i.e. Western) intrusion at bay, the huge famines of the late Qing period, etc.

>I like how peasants manage to become diciplined and orgenized in such a short time because of their devotion to fight against demons.
Lolno. Nothing Allahu Akbar about it.

Law enforcement in China- particularly in Rural China- is the responsibility of peasants. To this effect the Chinese government since time immemorial allowed the average cunt to keep & use weapons. Just not "military weapons" like Cannons or siege equipment (Chinks disobeyed this anyway). To ensure that the gathering of armed posses are legal, the lowest Chinese official rank- the Prefect that oversees at least 3 villages- becomes judge, jury, and executioner, and militia commander.

Well, from 1800 to 1860s China, the decline of the Qing made banditry rife. So you're talking of A LOT of peasants who have probably reached paramilitary tier status over the fucking decades fighting bandits in small wars across Southern China. It is also worth mentioning a lot of Hakka soldiers were in the Taiping ranks, and the Hakka were huge believers of self-defense.

On the Flipside, the same background of Chinese peasants also helped kill off the Taiping. Turns out the Christianity and batshit insane ideology turned off the Confucian majority, who flocked to support the Qing dynasty one last time and helped the BTFO Banner armies by joining the modernized units or the other volunteer armies raised to fight the Taipings.

Why is the average Chinese peasant so hardcore and batshit compared to European or Arabian peasants?

when everybody was kung fu fighting

For supporting the Southern Song Emperor when he executed his best general, in order that the Emperor could give up their best shot of reclaiming the bits of China they lost from the Jurchens in exchange for his mother.
>bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2016/04/26/the-song-dynastys-surrender/

in Communist historiography every single peasant uprising from Wang Mang to Hong Xiuquan is considered righteous struggle of the proletariats against feudalist oppression

>communism in charge of history

Yeah, I'm sure ambitionless shut ins like me are going to be the next hitler.

Learn Chinese

I'd say the Hongwu Emperor, who came from absolutely nothing to btfo the mongols and found the Ming dynasty has got to be the greatest peasant in history.

Not a huge amount of documentation available to Western scholars, compared to other 19th-century conflicts. China was mostly closed to us at the time, the Taiping didn't keep extensive records and many Qing documents were lost due to the collapse of the dynasty and ensuing decades of chaos and repression.

Also contemporary Western scholars didn't care that much about Chinee killing Chinee in the first place unless they were Sinologists.

Same reason Russians are so hardy and stalwart, they have to be to survive in their shitholes.

European Feudalism may have been oppressive, but at least the land was generally pleasant. Why do you think people exclusively migrate to the west?

>According to folklore, after his death, King Zhou begged the gods and goddesses for mercy. The gods decide to deify him, but since there was nothing suitable, they created a post specially for him: God of Sodomy.[8] A temple was built for him in Weihui, Henan.[9]

Zhou is also the word for the the part of a horse saddle most likely to be shit on by the horse.

They really fucking hated this guy.

We're some of the greatest fighters in the world. We don't rule 1/5 of the human race for no reason. 90% of China is conquered foreign territory, Han are a mixed race of conquered peoples. China is like an Asian Roman Empire that kept reforming.

Not to mention fighting foreigners with inferior and superior weapons and tactics and winning or destroying their racial purity if they conquered us and burning their capital the instant they showed weakness.

In the colonial era, other Asian countries either got conquered or kneeled like japan did. China fought and never collectively gave up.

Ok communist books don't represent communists.

Modern day Chinese communists are near fascist in their patriotism so most communists would also say he was a cunt.

>we
t. Second generation Chinese kid living in a foreign country

I'd have to say Genghis Khan, who went from hunting rats to survive with his family in the Mongolian wilderness to BTFO all of Asia and part of Europe was the greatest "peasant" of all time

>China fought and never collectively gave up.
>what are the Manchus
>what are the Mongols
ISHYGDDT

>All of Asia
What is the sub-continent?

His influence led to them getting BTFO by the Mughals.

Entirely different group of people hundreds of years after his death and the crumbling of the empire.

Genghis was definitely GOAT peasant though 0 argument on that front, friendo.

>Hitler's failure to get into art school,

Hitler didn't fail, it was just that Hitler wasn't fit for the degenerate jewish art.produced in Kikemar Gemany Pic related is Hitler's work.

I even like Hitler personally but his art was utter garbage from a technical standpoint. Look at the angle of those windows on the bottom, literally shit.

I'm not expert but the perspective is off in several parts of this picture.

>tfw you'll never own a tasteful original Hitler

Love to troll guest to reveal that my soothing paintings are the works of Hitler

Weimar Germany is objectively the high point in German art to this day.

>le kitsch is good!!!
end this meme

also
>those shitty window frames

More of this crap for illustration

>(You)

>sweeping aside the entirety of all Weimer era art to wank over Hitler's shitty architectural paintings with terrible composition

This was considered as "ART" in Kikemar Germany

Don't care for Weimar art. I just said Hitler's painting were technically shit because he sucked at perspective.

>I don't like it so it means it's bad

Weimar (((art)))

More, this is how perspective works.

And now compare it to Hitler.

Is that he worlds largest door or the world's tiniest stairs? No stormfag has been able to clarify that for me.

Ok, in what way is that not art? It represents thoughtful, innovative, and genuine artistic experimentation meant to push our boundaries of art and provoke thought. Would you prefer some more saccharine pap?

You Jewish PHILISTINES just don't get it: Hitler was a pioneer of the "micropicasso" school of art, which deliberately deviates from classical perspective, but only a teensy bit.

I learned that in art class when I was 9 years old. WTF, Hitler?

Can't tell if sarcasm or a genuine retard.

> It represents thoughtful, innovative, and genuine artistic experimentation

Nope

This is untalented Jewish bullshit and nobody except degenerated liberals consider this shit as Art, Art is about aesthetic, and aesthetic is about harmonious and exact proportion.

I'd bet sarcasm, since Hitler absolutely detested all forms of artistic experimentation.

In his defense, he was largely self-taught. With a bit of formal training, he probably could have refined is technique and become half-decent. But he never managed that, and instead created a monstrous state with an artistic policy that may represent the single most disastrous case of sour grapes to have ever occurred.

>Nope

Nice argument, you lazy faggot.

>Art is about aesthetic, and aesthetic is about harmonious and exact proportion.

Art is about expression coupled with skill, all of those pieces represent those.

t. Chang

>all of those pieces represent those
Nope

They are disharmonious and inexact, and the colour are inadapted.

As an example, if a man has an eyes bigger than the other everyone will agree that he is ugly. Beauty is all about exact and harmonious proportion and kike-art lack both.

So the highest form of art is Monochrome Painting?

>all virgin shut-ins are Hitler
t. tumblr

How tall was he? I'm pretty sure he was a manlet

WE
E

For a board that is obsessed with spookman sure are alot of spooklovers here

Most people aren't knowledgeable enough to be an art critic. Among layman it comes down to taste.

You don't know what kitsch is. Yet you use the word. Puzzling.

So the moral of this is don't make the aspergers mad or they'll genocide your sorry ass.

not all virgin shut ins are hitler, but all hitlers are virgin shut ins

Art is about provoking emotion you, fucking pleb.