youtube.com/watch?v=VxqaI_c9j_g

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/sewvqj.webm
shannathegirl.deviantart.com/art/Rei-Ayanami-371239225
snips800.deviantart.com/art/TDA-Rei-Ayanami-Download-316482185
steamcharts.com/app/438100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for let's have love and care for each other.
Never hesitate to talk it out, problems can be solved! Don't hate your fellow VRBro!

nightly screenshots posted in the other thread for those interested

and an armpit image for those of you that are collecting

Wednesday.
You better be on Lain.

Magical.

thats a rare armpit indeed 10/10

The last image from the mansion tower map. You can click it and there's an avatar pedestal inside.

That is one glorious tribal captain.

reminder that even though it's just a game we're still all human beans so be nice to eachother and treat people the way you want to be treated!

What is this wholesome bullshit? I love you guys.

The mansion tower map had some other neat areas that I didn't photograph. check it out when you have the chance

the next map was mogra but I was followed

p o s t c u t e

What did he mean by this

How can two people be this cute?

movie night when

last one

el roboto on the toilet

Where are these Anayami Rei.
We should hook up and have cold emotionless pats.

I don't really know why but I sincerely love all of my /vrg/ friends. Even Dot.

HOW

>Want to love everyone too
>Don't want to be hurt

>try out the nikei from the mansion map, have fun
>log out for a while to check out some stuff
>come back in an hour later
>I'm still the nikei
n-nani? This didn't used to be possible with pedestal avatars, but I guess they changed something
That's pretty huge for people newer to the game, I remember having to go to the world with the avatar that I wanted every time.

They made it permanent when they fixed the audio bug, pretty nice desu

Do it. Open your heart.
Even when you get hurt, it is a good pain.

more facebook cz memes because everyone enjoys them

ah, sweet.

am i doing it right?

oh and fyi I think it changes thumbnails as well, I remember seeing multiple people in my friends list with icons that were just hairy thighs

CZ owns a CZ so it all works out
it does

vill3 is gonna love it

>Haven't played VR in almost 24 hours
I'm dying

>I'm gonna have to go a full week soon
the thread is gonna be shitpost to the top as I distract myself

Last night I said I wasn't going to visit the threads either but here I am.

2many burritos

>everyone in the club for hours
>come in
>everyone is filing out
Sometimes I feel like I got a timing god making sure I got the worst timing in the universe.
It's not a big deal, I'll come back in. I'm just sayin'.

You don't need everyone to go dance, just the dancers.

>tfw no karaoke

>log in
>everyone is dancing
>dance a shitload
>take a break
>come back
>everyone is dancing
>tired and not into it but we're dancing so let's dance
I know people complain about it but I like sitting in a circle having a boring conversation. I enjoy learning more about you folks, even if it's mundane shit.

babbys first onward

my.mixtape.moe/sewvqj.webm

Started using new software to edit videos so I just clipped a bunch of random shit together as a learning experience. Sorry its so long.

Length isn't an issue but that length with no audio is kind of a slog.

You guys were a lot nicer than I anticipated

Thanks.

Seems like it would be impossible because of networks and ping.
I know if you try to dance to a beat it will be slightly off.

>16 hours later
>still can't get avatar's 2nd material to show up ingame
HELP

What if the music is embedded in the world itself?

>my spectualar flash strat at 2:02
bonerific, if I say so myself

there is audio

i wanna fuck the tofu lady

we keep saying this, but has anybody ACTUALLY fucked the tofu lady

>5:40
>i am the bone of my sword
>UNRIMITED BRADE WORKS
What the fuck lmao

WEDNESDAY Possibly Tuesday

Do you have a Rei model? Only Rei is allowed

No but I tried

Oh god this video made me realize I sound underage as fuck. why couldn't I be blessed with a chad voice, it's not fair bros

Oh god, it's happening again...

Me too. I love the nice conversations about random shit. I wanna do some of those.

I have a Rei clone Yuki Nagato

I'm mostly shit at FPS games, how is Onward? And anyone plays it at EU time? Wagecuck, so can't fuck my sleep schedule.

>My voice
Maybe it's a good thing people can barely hear me

Truly a beautiful union

EU is more popular for Onward at the moment. They often start games at this hour to 3 hours from now. Just, whatever yo udo, instead of making a "Onward when?" post just make a Operations lobby first to garner interest and if/when more people pile in you can switch to a normal, Uplink lobby. Operations are 4 player co-op with two fun modes and the normal ones are PvP.

How to turn weight paint mode on in Blender
actually putting effort into my Proteus model now

PREASE

Sorry, only Rei
shannathegirl.deviantart.com/art/Rei-Ayanami-371239225
snips800.deviantart.com/art/TDA-Rei-Ayanami-Download-316482185

If you can't even figure out how to get into weight painting mode you probably shouldn't be weight painting

ctrl+tab isn't working nigger i don't like hotkeys

No worries. Setting one up is easy. See you on the flip side.

>That ending

Select the mesh, in the bottom left change from Object Mode to Weight Paint. Make sure you select a bone first in pose mode so you know which bone you're weight painting.

>nobody drops a portal
>and then 3 do all at once
it's like new thread spaghetti, but in a whole new dimension

I have the fucking tism, I went past that a dozen times but straight to texture paint and never registered it was there

Sure let me just whip out my magic wand

fixed

Ok thanks but do it for real this time!

It sucks seeing how amazing everyone and everything looks in screenshots when meanwhile it looks like a PS2 game in VR.

steamcharts.com/app/438100
imagine if they bought double the server space when the knuckles bullshit was a thing

Works on my machine

Huh, 10,000 people on at once isn't anything to scoff at, guess the game isn't dying like some are suggesting.

Okay so for those of you with MMD avatars, do you have MMD expressions too? Like blushing or other textures that pop up on the face using blendshapes. If so, how did you get them to work?

Watch Tupper megatutorial

>that first match
>tofu lady is a closet operator

I knew I was bad at Onward but that video didn't help

He doesn't go over that in the tutorial

They should be on your model already, just need to activate them with custom animation overrides in Unity.

Those expressions are set to shapekeys under the body mesh. You can edit the values from 0 100 to have them visible or not. Some of those shapekeys use transparency and if you want to use those you will need to have a separate material with them mapped, have that second material set to fade instead of cutout. Otherwise things that should be transparent won't be and it can look real nasty real fast.

I separated them from the main atlas and set them to fade, it shows in Unity but in vrchat they don't show up at all. The expression is blushing with brows raised, the brows rise in vrchat but that's all.

so I selected the proper bone (tongue since it originally didn't have one) and painted the tongue out properly, but when saved didn't do anything in Unity, and upon returning to blender and checking other bones, all bones appear with no weights and applied weights aren't showing up - everything appears the same the the tongue, which isn't true. Is there an apply button or something I'm missing?

How do you make a texture atlas of everything except one extra material?

Love dat mufuggin chicken

Is there a discord or something I can ask for help in instead of clogging the thread with my retarded questions

what do you mean chicken dood?

I don't know exactly what is going wrong so I'll give some ideas that you might have already check. Make sure that your two materials are both mapped under body, one using an atlas with all the transparencys deleted and one using a separate atlas with all the solids deleted. Check your animation and make sure that it adjusts the value of your shapekey to the desired amount, make sure you didn't accidentally put in 10 or something. If you want to make sure the transparency gesture isn't completely broken in the first place set it to 100 by default under body and import the avatar to check.
When you have all your materials separated select everything you want together and then hit ctrl+j to join them. This should leave you with 2 meshes and you can make a texture atlas for the first one before you merge your meshes. If you're really lazy you can even use auto-atlas on that mesh, just make sure you select the right one. After that be sure to merge meshes and go on your merry way. Just be aware that auto-atlasing risks texture loss and makes it difficult to go back and edit textures in image editing software.

There's specifically no discord group for that kind of stuff to prevent that from killing the little actual on-topic discussion we have here, or people telling anyone asking something to fuck off back to discord.
Also posting those things here leaves it archived for anyone to see whenever, no matter when they join. So when someone asks the same thing again it's a simple fireden screenshot away. If you need more in-depth advice, just ask around for someone in-game who knows, and they'll usually either help you right then and there, or add you to talk on discord personally later.

Okay, i'll check all those and get back

Thanks user. I never auto-atlas, most of the times it destroys my models and it's way worse than a quick 8-10 manual atlas.

Ay, Caramba

what world number? I wanna join in

tupper has a discord

>clogging
Hardly. Questions about how to do things are regular for these threads and in fact really are better than the drama that happens frequently.