/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

Autism and Clinical Retardation Edition

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One, with a fall 2018 PC release ahead.
↳They found your Slashberry stash:capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/02/15/
↳Kiranico has been updated to include World.
↳Official manual released:game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/glpowg.png
my.mixtape.moe/ezwmnj.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why even bother having different rarities for deco rewards when they all give the same garbage 99% of the time anyway?

kek

>Quick Reference
-MHXX Update 1.2.0 w/ Eng Patch v4: my.mixtape.moe/glpowg.png
↳3DS to Switch Save Data App: my.mixtape.moe/ezwmnj.png

Dumb Handlerbasher couldnt be arsed to include this

I'm not trolling. I have anxiety when I talk to girls so this is a big step for me. Plus, she liked how I carried her against Nergigante.

Redpill me on the Jagras Hacker III.

>I have anxiety when I talk to girls
lol

Any other switch axes that are gud besides the Nerg one? I heard toestra and diablos were good too

Handicraft, affinity augments, crit boost

list of players you can play with in /mhg/ sessions!

Fishie
Laius
Deadcreeper
Elfriede
Choir Girl Vicky
Lor-quan
SpookyBoi
Catpun
candy
MASTERLINKXX
Emi Tsuju
Egregoros
Adam
Katya
Dairry
Nephutis
Arslan
Aaron
Arcmen
Vandark Holme
Xiphos
euggy
Vandarkholme
Noine
Meadows
Ruuk
Oushin
Antares
Weeaboo
BAAL
YourMom
Luna
Hafiz
Lionheart
Sammich
Shalako

If you see any of these names, please send them your guild card! If you do not see your name on here, do not worry, the list is still being updated. If you are a friendly player, you may find yourself on the list! Happy Hunting!

>have four ATK jewels, 3 tenderizers, 2 crit boost, and many other elusive gems
>not a SINGLE fucking mushroomancer or free elem/ammo up jewel

This sucks.

autism

Why aren't more people discussing how much shit Lance has in MHW? It's like Tri's lance but even better with the other improvements from the newer games. You don't even have to be directly facing an attack when you power guard.

>name dropping

I have a bunch of good shit too, 4 attacks, but i cant get a crit element for the life of me

Where have you been, people love World Lance.

nergs good before you get decos/gear but teo & diablos are the best two

>mushroomancer

You're late to that party, pal. We've already gushed over it.

What does a good teo gear set/build look like?

You have a join request

any cute girls (female) on that list that uses voice chat?

It's no motherfucking Charge Blade though.

>there are people who don't enjoy Bazel coming in and fucking the monster over routinely

c-can i have a build?

Because lance is only good for being a never dying face tank that uses the challenger mantle to never let your hunting buddies draw aggro. If you're doing damage you're playing Lance wrong, and make sure the monster never looks at your hunting horn user while he's in the back row.

Can someone redpit me on Bowguns? What ammos should I be using and what mods?

Where is the /mhg/ discord?

>If you're doing damage you're playing Lance wrong

How desperate are you?

Anyone feel like switch axe basic combo needs to be faster? Or just have more moves? Wild swing is my favorite but I rarely use the basic Triangle combo on it.

Also the sword mode feels surprisingly shit like it doesn't have enough weight behind it. Wild swing on the axe mode feels like you're fucking niggas up but then you switch to sword mode and you feel like a lightweight

There are tons of Lance variations
>Odo Lance with Master Touch/100% Affinity
>Babel/Barroth High Raw
>Rathalos/Kirin/Legiana/Jyuru for Elements
>Barroth Awakened for Para
>Bazel for Blast
Just pick what you like.
Here's your image for next time lad.

>he doesn't know
lol

Dunno about LBG, but in terms of the HBG the ones you should gun for are:

Nergigante for Spread
Legiana for Pierce
Zorah for Cluster
Bone for Normal

>Kontra

Is this image ironic?

>tfw fighting clifford is the most fun

The only thing that keeps me going on switch axe is the transition attack while you're in wild swing. Sword mode feels like shit outside of that.

Re-posting for that user who can help me out Room ID is 3ybibhANmTQz. Other anons who can help a brand new alt save get to rank 11 for that collab gear for fashion are welcome.

Get 2 piece Rath, preferably Helm/Chest beta, and fill in the rest with more attack, a third point of WE (deco, teo gloves), Handicraft, Guard 3, elemental attack based on your weapon (watch your cap, don't waste points), and whatever else you want to fit in there.

me

In this day and age do you actually think an image like that would be made ironically? Think about it for a second.

>mfw using HH whilst entire squad of frens distract the TED

No the PSN in the corner is the actual person on Reddit and he legitimately thought this was a worthwhile build.

>redpit
kek

Anyone have a good set build for HBG? Got a Spread Gem and I want to use it.

Saw the Nergi Spread 3 has little to no recoil so I made that as well. Wyvernheart looks fun too.

Are raw DBs viable (read: won't take twice as long to kill shit as the next weapon) in 3U?

If I make a new character do I get access to all my loot from my other character?

who hurt you, you fragile little faggot

I'm a cute boy (male). (:

No of course not.

What's the quickest way to grind HR? I'm at 47 and want to hunt Elders already.

There's an XX hub up
3/4

that's fucking lame as shit

>japs in my room almost triplecarting to Xeno
Wew, they keep proving the stereotype

I wish I was in G-rank ;_;

Sorry, not into traps or gays. If I was on /r9k/ I would verbally bash you for being mentally ill but I don't want to get banned here.

>filename
that's clearly SnS

I'm not a trap nor gay, you fucking desperate piece of shit. Fucking virgin piece of shit. Kill yourself.

>doing tempered diablos sos
>everything is going fine, even if a cart or two happened
>diablos starts limping and goes to his basement or whatever that tiny room is
>we follow with me in front
>black diablos doesnt aggro, so I keep going without a care
>see japs are around black diablos
>"Who cares I'll just cap and it's over"
>arrive and diablos is fresh asleep
>drop the trap and start throwing the trans
>suddenly black diablos out of fucking nowhere
>JAPS FUCKING DUNG BOMBED HER INTO ME
>black diablos pushes regular diablos out of my trap and wrecks me in the process
>panic and try desperately to tranq, but he's already out
>actual power couple finish me and we fail the fucking mission
I was 1 tranq away from finishing. They didn't use a single dung bomb the entire mission, why at the single most wrong time?
Also
>bow spamming uncharged dp

>Redpill
I think you mean redpit, friend.

Don't worry user. We'll hunt together when you do make it to G.

>affinity augments,
why not attack augments?

Thanks user. I'll get there eventually. Just finishing up village and high rank hub for now.

Would you like me to explain how bioenergy-powered jet engines work?

>Adam made the list already
*breathes in*

This Elder Dragon keeps itself in the air by sheer force of anger alone

Uncharged DP is sometimes preferable when the window is too small for charged. Just kidding, they were shitters

Reminder that Chameleos is an elder dragon

Look, don't be mad because I rejected your homosexual advances. I only prefer women. I'm sorry you have a mental disability. Take a chill pill and fug off.

>Still not on the list
Feels good

>handicraft
what, why? it doesn't turn white

Because mathematically it's more DPS and you want to be making sure all of your WE attacks have 100% crit anyways

>Implying my initial post was a homosexual advance
Nah nigga, I'm a straight guy. Fuck off, creepy virgin. At least I'm not the one asking if /mhg/ has cute girls (females). Like who the fuck even asks that? Creepy weirdos like you, obviously.

Don't use elemental ammo, it sucks. Focus on Normal, Spread, Pierce, and/or ailment ammunition.

For LBG, the best guns for Normal ammunition are Nergigante and Odogaron. Nergigante has access to Lvl. 3 Normal and Spread as well as higher raw damage, while Karma has access to Lvl. 2 and 3 Pierce and has extremely high affinity. (Par the course for Odo weapons, really.) Jyuratodus LBG does better with Spread ammunition than both guns, though, so if you wanna shotgun monsters in the face then try aiming for that weapon.

When it comes to HBG, the guns you want to focus on are Nergigante, Legiana, Zorah/Teostra, and Bone. Nergigante HBG is great for Spread and does Normal pretty well. Legiana is amazing with Pierce, having access to all three levels of Pierce ammunition while also having huge clip sizes for them. Zorah and Teostra HBGs are excellent for Sticky and Cluster spam. Lastly, Bone is the go-to for regular Normal shooting.

If you go with LBG, you can just use the standard DPS skills like Weakness Exploit, Critical Boost, etc. With HBG it's almost the same, but I strongly recommend using Evade Extender. It really does wonders for an HBG-user's survivability. Finally, when it comes to mods, I would say to test them out and see what you're comfortable with. Just stay away from deviation suppressor-- it's not really worth taking up a mod slot for in my opinion.

Is this list getting bigger? Thank the Sapphire star I'm still not in it

I've been actually using bow recently with the event bow.
Dp puts you in so much risk I'd never consider using it against tempered diablos while he is not down.
It's asking to get carted.

Still, I panicked. Maybe if I had repositioned and (re)dunged that black bitch I could have either killed it or went back to get another trap.
Because of course the japs didn't fucking bring any.

I'd prefer the mentally disabled over some desperate fucker asking for girls on Veeky Forums.

>nigga
>creepy virgin
>like uhhh who the fuck

Just let it go, normalfag. I only orbit females (females).

It's time to eat, pard

>Xeno uses the Magala skeleton
What was meant by this?

My mistake, I dunno why I thought it did. I might have been thinking about the Diablos IG

Lmao I bet you look like shit irl
Get a life and stop orbiting women

>i prefer dicks up my ass

t. tranny with a mental disability

Anyone got a screenshot of that lagi kill with the long sword chopping it’s head off? My hard drive failed and I lost it

the best gun for pierce LBG is the great bowgun because it can benefit from elementless. can also casually status gun with no investment or do serious status gunning with a status set.

another mention is dai-onigashima for sticky/crag gunning. with slugger and artillery 3 you can do serious KO damage and respectable damage that ignores parts.

I've read on here that it's actually a modified Grigori skeleton of all things

>I orbit non-existent girls on the Internet

the what skeleton

Is it possible to blow your brains out using a Gunlance?
Asking for a friend