>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMFDummTtp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gameplay footage of remasters fucking when?

May 24th

>two years since last new souls game
>Shadows Die Twice will be shown off "in the next 12 months"
>Dark Souls remastered is being made in China and has zero footage shown
I'm hollowing out

>Lost Izalith untouched

T H I C C

Honestly if the two options are "we don't mess with it" and "we mess with it," I'll take the former over the latter every time. In an ideal world they'd only fix Demon Ruins and Lost Izalith and leave everything else untouched, but after the last 3 games I genuinely don't trust them not to add warping from the beginning or grindable health potions or something.

B R E H S

L O N D O R
O
N
D
O
R

that looks fucking awful

Guess /dsg/ is dead tonight.

It’s always dead.

>not doing the edgewalk as well
>not getting killed by another red phantom
>red phantom does the same
>cycle repeats

>Dark Souls remastered is being made in China
what? isn't it being made by some polish company?

QLOC, they did Dragon's Dogma PC and worked on the Artorias DLC.

I heard that at least the Switch version is being made by Virtuos. Is QLOC doing PC/PS4?

Goddamn, 2 is really the hardest.

Only because they spam enemies everywhere and overuse horde ambushes and they have bullshit tracking, input reading (fucking spear hollows attacking INSTANTLY the second you press the attack button) and plenty of lame 'gotcha' bullshit like advancing smash attacks with garbage hitboxes

how do i know if i've been softbanned?

>literally have not invaded a single host today
Do people not actually play the games by themselves instead of having somone handhold them through the bossfights?

>considering getting a ps4 for bloodborne and dark souls 3 since I hear the online is more active than pc
>try out dark souls 3 on ps4 at a friend's house
>fps is rarely ever a stable 30 and often dips below 20

do people actually unironically play like this? literally fucking unplayable

Literally woirks fine for me.

Check the monument in Majula, if the death counter isn't at least 250 million you're bunned

It's definitely the hardest to force myself to play. I've beaten every other game multiple times at this point and have been craving new souls content, and I *still* haven't been able to force my way all the way through that piece of shit.

Bloodborne is such a fucking shame. Maybe in 10 years it'll be playable on an emulator but for now it's just a chore to play as a fast-paced action game when the framerate barely hits 30 and has awful pacing.

The invasion system prioritizes hosts with phantoms.

That's dumb. I mean I can understand the reasoning behind it, that people with more phantoms should have a higher risk of invasions but from the perspective of someone looking to not be ganked that is dumb.

go duel if you want a fair fight

>he doesn't rike it
Hope you're at least excited to be ganked by downscaled max level phantoms with +15 weapons and armour in the Burg

Getting back into Dark Souls 2 after years of lapsing it.

What's a good straight sword for PVE? I still have a 10+ Longsword I stuck with my high STR character.

Not sure. Longsword's definitely good though.

Oh good.

Also, are DLC bosses supposed to be damage sponges. It takes me minutes to chip away at the Iron King DLC bosses. I looked up a wiki and apparently they don't follow the same damage calculation rules as the normal bosses?

Yeah, DLC bosses are damage sponges
although if you're trying to fight cool ranch smelter he's tuned for coop and is designed to be fought with friends, so he's supposed to be an HP sponge

Really? I had a harder time fighting him with the NPC co-op buddies than I did solo since he had more health. Eventually his DoT fire would make me waste all my heals while he wipes those two guys.

NPCs are dumb as bricks especially against Smelter, even Lucatiel and other AI phantoms job to normal smelter because they don't understand the concept of 'don't stand in the fire aura' and also don't understand how to dodge attacks like the slam with the same level of reflex or precision that a player can

why is this a thing, /dsg/ ?

I bet when the human race is down to single digit numbers, there will still be one faggot who bitches about this

Either way. I could never find human players to helpe and I blew to many effigies on it. Its not a very hard bos. Just had too much health and hits like a truck.

Because half the areas in the game got shitcanned and the area in the upper right corner of pic related that would have either been part of Iron Keep proper or been inbetween EP and IK was cut

Go to bed B-Team

Miyazaki is a feet fetishist. He didn't make DS2 however. Meanwhile DS2 has those vague mid-eastern dominant women that are dressed for thematic sex party. Does it mean that the B-team director has a fetish for dominatrixes from middle east? And how do you think Miyazaki himself would make the desert sluts, if someone else offered him such idea IF he was making DS2?

It's one set. Calm down.

>hit 1 million soul memory before i collected the fourth lord soul

>go through iron keep
>forgot to get agape ring first
>soul memory inflates by 500k

You enjoy all the killing, that's why.

>got 2 slabs and demon greathammer from my first 3 co-op gachas
noice
Usually I get the DGH from the petrified something I always take at chargen when I explicitly don't need it, but this is a better haul from normal smooth stones than I usually get

Best waifu, best covenant

*WHIRRRR*

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

ELITE KNIGHT AND GERALT FROM THE WITCHER SERIES CONFIRMED FOR FUCKING SMASH BROS

I was waiting for the Aldrich WHIRRRR edit

>QLOC, they did Dragon's Dogma PC
Dinput support would be very nice. Here's hoping.

Hey that's pretty neat. Can't wait for everyone to overuse the rolling attacks.
I think it would make more sense if it were Solaire though. because he's an actual character.

>QLOC
Not confirmed.

Holy shit the abyss watchers are so easy when you use an actual weapon and not the fucking great machete.

Delete that at once. The only Gwyndolin discussion allowed is about how cute he is and how nice it would be to give his sneks headpats

I'm SL 49 with 20 vigor and I somehow still get one shot by the dark knights before Aldrich, what the FUCK am I supposed to do about these shits?

Don't fight more than one at a time and dodge their lighting attacks.

Parry them as their attacks are extremely telegraphed

I rolled with great machete the first time and bodied them, it's not a bad weapon, it's just the early game version of y**rm's ass blaster

It'd make sense to have both the Chosen Undead and Solaire as a reskin or clone.
Chosen Undead wearing EKS, with a changeable skin being Bearer of the Curse wearing Faraam and Ashen One wearing either the Knight set or Firelink set.

Because you can't see the volcano and you end up in the middle of the lava lake, not the edge. If they added a volcano background and made the caldera smaller, with the Keep closer to its edge, noone would bat an eye
Stop trying to push something that's obviously not true
youtube.com/watch?v=lMFDummTtp8

>summon sunbro for boss i'm struggling with
>he dies fighting first pack of enemies on the way to the boss

Aldritch?

yup

And that's bulshit, everyon knows what's the real map, go to get fucked in the ass mentalretard.

>Be one of the most powerful Demons ever
>Incredibly interesting character
>Trapped by sonyggers
>Forgotten because is not part of Dark Souls
>You will never be able to see her again on any game
>even the fanart is 80% mediocre

Liking the Maiden in Black is suffering.

>people missed the announcement of Chosen Undead being confirmed for DBFZ
>he even parried and riposted Broly and rolled through his eraser beam attack

You guys are fucking slow

What's a good PVP weapon for a 14/14 build in DS1? Preferably one that you can smith with fire. I have great scythe but I'm thinking about switching to estoc

I started the fight against the Curse-Rotted Greatwood and got to the part where it breaks the floor before remembering I didn't talk to Hodrick. I teleported out of the fight, but am I cucked out of the Mound Makers?

>Earthen peak
>it's not even the peak

Remember that souls grills are impure footsluts that should not be associated with.
That is all have a nice day.

>Gwyndolin
>Foot

inb4 >girl

you answered your own conundrum

Ironic stuff coming out from the GUY that pretends to be a WOMAN LMAO

Stop chugging when invading

I don't know why I ever found Nameless King hard, his moveset is pretty simple. Cinder is definitely more challenging.

Cinder? is he the final boss?
That's neat, dark souls 1 and 2 have very dissapointing final bosses and I was expecting anothing boring ass fight.
The thing with nameless king is that it's a long fight and he really punish panic rolling.

Yes, and? Gwyndolin is infinitely more cute and pure than any girl (female).

Now I want some fan art/comic/doujin of Artorias x Gwyndolin *¬*

Now you should go back to tumblr you disgusting degerate third world faggot.

anybody got some "spare" wolf wing +3s I could have on ps4 for 2 of my characters?

is the ringed dlc worth that amount of money?

post messages

It was to me. I've spend 20 bucks on junk food.

Yes you idiot, also it has some of the top tier weapons in the game and the most difficult bosses.

but I don't play online

but you can buy so many games with that money.

What do the snakes mean?

well I had fun with it
do w/e you want

Buy a Pro, goy. And no, it's not more active than PC, PC is far more active right now because of the $12 Humble Bundle for the base game + AoA.

I'm 90% sure this is bullshit, I have the proper death counter yet I have encountered less than five invasions ever since buying the game.

what made gundyr so special?
he felt like an okay boss nothing else