/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Previous thread -SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.6 via magnethax or system transfer)
Switch: 3.0.0 (4.1.0 "eventually")
Wii U: 5.5.2
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.55
PS3: 3.55 (4.82 for 25xx models (minver 3.56) and below)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9 (embed)
↳CFW + b9s: hax.b4k.co/3ds/guide
Wii U: pastebin.com/DhfG6z7F (embed)
Switch: switch.hacks.guide/
Vita: pastebin.com/6DjeR08L (embed)
PS3: pastebin.com/6rH9Fc2E (embed)

-RECENT NEWS-
>Switch
[Feb ??] SciresM is working on a custom firmware for Switch called Atmosphere: github.com/SciresM/Atmosphere-NX
[Feb 18] nx-hbmenu released. Homebrew Launcher for 3.0.0. It's happening. Instructions: switchbrew.github.io/nx-hbl/
[Feb 17] "fusée gelée", a PoC coldboot exploit has been teased and is said to be unpatchable. twitter.com/ktemkin/status/964780654142484481 (embed)

>Vita
[Feb 24] TheFlow has an exploit chain for 3.67, but is going to leave it until at least the end of the year before releasing. twitter.com/theflow0/status/965261365496696832 (embed)

>PS4
[Feb 28] "Holy Grail" PS4HEN released, allows running unsigned packages and much more. wololo.net/2018/02/28/ps4-4-55-holy-grail-ps4hen-released-enables-pkg-support-homebrew-backups/
[Feb 28] 4.55 kexploit released. wololo.net/2018/02/28/ps4-4-55-jailbreak-specterdev-releases-full-implementation-payloads-pending/
[Feb 27] 5.05 webkit exploit released. wololo.net/2018/02/27/ps4-exploit-5-05-webkit-exploit-released-4-55-functional-jailbreak-probably-matter-days/

>PS3
[Mar 3] The PS3Xploit team is working on a userland exploit for Super Slims and certain Slim models which does not support homebrew but offers PS1/2/P emulation and backing up PS3 games. psx-place.com/threads/ps3xploit-3-0-preview-new-features-for-superslim-all-non-cfw-comp-ps3-models.16525/

Other urls found in this thread:

psx-place.com/threads/psa-ps3xploit-v3-dangerous-version-leaked.16580/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=FxU2FX-cKf8
wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Snes9x_for_3DS
twitter.com/TeamMolecule/status/971013836739358720
archive.org/details/gamecubenaiso
archive.org/details/NintendoISO
github.com/bubble2k16/snes9x_3ds/releases
gbatemp.net/threads/snes9x-for-old-3ds.435568/
twitter.com/qlutoo/status/971022338962739200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vitabros

how can i get Taiko V with DLC, newest update & English patch?

>Portable Spiderman

Remember to stop using Holygrail and use alternatives like xvortex's 4.55 hen.
No more crashing and you won't support moralfaggotry.

Does anyone else have problems with hosting the ps4 exploit locally? Whenever I try loading a 4.55 exploit it always gives me "Exception: ReferenceError: Can't find variable "postExploit".
I've tried hosting the exploit on another computer and it works fine, but for some reason it doesn't work on this one that I always use.

>tfw autism
;-;

As usual the best part about hacking is collecting games

Where are people getting their Gamecube ISOs now that Nintendo went ham on them? I REALLY want Mario Party 6 and can't find it anywhere.

Is the one on the internet archive still up? It had a lot of them.

What do I use if I want to play a ps1 game on my hacked 3DS?

pcsx rearmed just know it runs like shit even on n3ds only some 2d games with sound off are the ones that are somewhat playable

fuck
I wanted to play spyro 1
Guess I have to bust out the psp

i offer autistic insight into ps4 related content
ask away

5.01 when?

I'm totally new at this and I wanna get my Vita hacked.
However I am not sure coz the guide said I should not update the firmware past 3.60, but its already 3.65.

is it impossible for me to do it now? I'm a lil lost with the pastebin

It is sadly.

no idea without blowing any work others are doing. shot in the dark tells me at least by the end of may or june. since some stuff still works on 5.50 for some reason

if you cant follow a simple guide you shouldn't even attemp anything

its been 3.60 only for more than a year
F

Just say you tried Emuparadise and gave up, Ziperto has Mario Party 6 up, I just checked

Gee, I wonder. If only somewhere in the guide told you what the highest exploitable firmware was, and if one should update past it or not.

I tried everything in the first 2-3 pages of google my dude. Ziperto gives me a blank white screen when I click its links. No idea whats going on.

Turns out I needed to turn off all my adblockers to get access. Cheers for the headsup.

if only gamestop wasnt retarded and updated all their vitas to 3.67 I might give them some business.

There is a torrent on internet archive that's good

well fuck.
My firmware is already updated dat far before I even saw the guide.

oh well.

suck fl0ws dick so he releases that shit instead of sitting on it after teasing it like a fag/liar

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:bc433eab5f8d3363b51bf3c55aee6f2eb3658226&dn=Mario+Party+6+%5BGC%5D+%5BNTSC%5D.rar&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.zer0day.to%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337

That's weird, I'm using uBlock and didn't have that problem

psx-place.com/threads/psa-ps3xploit-v3-dangerous-version-leaked.16580/

>what is ps vita
Not even close to be surprising

just get romsets torrents for entire regions and only select the games you're interested in

goystop deliberately updates their consoles whenever exploits come out because piracy saps used game sales hard
they bank on the sort of weak-willed normalfags that will buy something hoping it's on low enough firmware for piracy, but keep it and buy games if it isn't

>on HD display and can be played on the dump

So much for 5.05 webkit exploit.

Is there a website host for the 4.55 dumper somewhere?

Does the page that torrent is from have other GCN games? I might want those later.

The one on there is a complete collection of them from what I can tell.

>ps1
>hd
user. Please.

>reading comprehension

Anyone working on an update version of this for 3.65?

>3.60+ never ever

seconding this

Proabbly the guys who maintain NoPayStation will update the list of available games inside the homebrew, so no worries over here

3.61+ games are already available in nopaystation

Turns out I'm retarded and all I had to do was use Al-Azif's website, choose original under 4.55, then send the payload to the ps4 with netcat gui.

is there an application that lets me check my N3DS's SD card size and used space? I wanna switch to a smaller SD card and don't want to unnecessarily open up the back of my N3DS

oh nice, I only browse the listtro the ps vita using PKgi, I totally forgot about the other versions

i need asian english versions of danganronpa games to satisfy my autism
using circle as confirm and cross as cancel makes me hard

I think the vita options has that feature once you have Henkaku active

The 3ds options has that feature

So in less than 2 weeks we will have a shitton of 3.61+ games to play. Good.

let people beta test that shit

>The 3ds options has that feature
it only shows my my free space in blocks and the network feature doesn't work with Macs

The ps4 dumper instructions seem to strongly suggest you can download game updates before using it like ps3 lets you without psn, does any of the HEN payloads override the psn requirement for it like they can the browser?
Or is it what i suspect and these instructions are old enough that they were written when these old firms were latest (which still doesn't actually make much sense)?

anything besides sissy anigay boi games on 3.65 vita?

digimon cyber slut 2

You are right, apparently if you fuck up your enzo/henkaku you are stuck in 3.65 with no hacks for a year until they release the exploit.

no

didn't think so, sticking with 3.60

>apparently if you fuck up your enzo/henkaku you are stuck in 3.65
not worth the risk

did anyone ever do an english patch for nonpdrm puyo tetris?

>did anyone ever do an english patch for nonpdrm puyo tetris?
patch being developed for wii u version, maybe portable?

Learn kana user, it's not hard.
Or use this thing I helped make for retards who are too dumb to learn some simple symbols

Danganorapna V3 is probably the only one I would want and that's weeb shit you can play on PC anyway. The rest are all indie games I could play on PC but want on the portable console.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=FxU2FX-cKf8

why are the colors fucked?

user. The HD display adds nothing to a running emulator that doesnt optimize like a emulator on PC. its the same shit as running it on the ps vita expect the vita runs psx games natively and accurately. Your hype is pretty much shit. Talk to me when you guys get gamecube emulation running.

How do I applu patches on PSP games via Adrenaline on Henkaku?
I want to play FFT:WotL, but without the slowdown fix it's a no go.

generally the same way you'd apply it on a PSP.

wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Snes9x_for_3DS
looks to me that snes emulation works fine for O3DS. Why are people saying otherwise?

not sure who says it doesn't, but there's a homebrew just for the o3ds. works perfect.

twitter.com/TeamMolecule/status/971013836739358720
>We will be using this account to publish information about our work and answer questions.

Anyone else just got a new 3DS update notification?

>just for the o3ds
elaborate?

Don't suppose you could throw a link please? I have no idea what the hell I'm actually looking for.

Simple as that? Thank you user! God, I am stupid.

Emulation works well, aside some games. Injections are N3DS only.

so is the hack out already? if not when is it expected to come?

Ha. They dont want to be outdone by the flow.

archive.org/details/gamecubenaiso

Nvm, I went into the wayback machine by mistake, I've found what you're talking about.

it's not out, it's expected to come in around 2 weeks
those games are just already there because people that bought them could submit the links and licenses without being able to run them

Or:

archive.org/details/NintendoISO

thanks, read now flow tweet telling that the hack will come until the end of the month, not bad

github.com/bubble2k16/snes9x_3ds/releases

gbatemp.net/threads/snes9x-for-old-3ds.435568/

Anyone else remove the screws in the back of their 3ds permanently? The back still fits on fine and never just falls off, but then you don't have to keep on unscrewing to get to your sd card.

U wat m8

twitter.com/qlutoo/status/971022338962739200

It's better for us in the long run if he doesn't release it until the vita has had it's full game library released since sony could just patch it and then we could potentially be stuck behind forever without being able to get those games. Especially since it reaches eol since theflow might want to work on another relavent system

if there already availble why hasn't someone tried to get them to work it seems like it would be easier to make the games work than to find exploits in a newer firmware

You should just keep the screws out desu, the back hold on very well without them and it makes sd card access easy

System keys probaly

You need specific keys only newer firmwares have.

is there any rpg for vita exclusively for 3.65?

Detective pikachu when

Is there a PAL one of these? I could never find one.

I installed ReNpDRM on my hacked Vita and I can get to the store, but when I start a download I get the error E-80558325. Is there something I set up wrong that would cause this?

Guys where do I download Utawarerumono for preparation? NPS doesn't have it.

>mfw PS3 Super Slim in just a few day

Still can't believe this is actually happening, finally I'm going to put some real use to my PS3

it's actually happening? YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

okay this is getting fucking annoying

yet another bootROM exploit on the switch by someone else

how many fucking people have bootROM exploits and refuse to release it? fucking hell this is so so irratating

The biggest issue is that it's somewhat hard to dump the bootrom. Clearly, finding vulns is trivial.