/krg/ - King's Raid General #5

Welcome to the King's Raid general, a place to discuss the game.

/krg/ #5 - stop posting when bump limit reached edition

>Data about heroes, relevant weapons and game mechanics:
kingsraid.wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
maskofgoblin.com/

>Current events:
Greet the Full Moon with Lanterns: plug.game/kingsraid/1030449/events#/posts/9197
Ruby Consume and Special Summon 10+1 Event: plug.game/kingsraid/1030449/events#/posts/9198

>GM Notices
plug.game/kingsraid/1030449/notices
>Maintentance note: plug.game/kingsraid/1030449/posts/9351

>Helpful Links
Fragment Farming: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q4IljvuENRTJIgm38bLOncwr5d5wTSZ_W08hXtEvzgI/edit#gid=1400033148
EXP calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nemYGJm_itk96ycXiF0EwzJIwOrPbj2cC3Ymvjy0ljM/edit#gid=79146673

Last Thread: →

▶ Balance Patch
- Scarlet, Demia, Ophelia, Dimael, Selene, Reina, Pavel, Morrah, Ricardo, Gladi,
Cross Pumpkin Head

F scarlet

Mitra's a fucking hottie

>Mirianne frozen costume
My dick eagerly awaits.

▶ Added 2nd Winter Ice theme costume
- Kasel, Dimael, Gladi, Sonia, Mirianne, Scarlet, Demia, Naila
>kasel
why

Roi is a lucky guy.

Why not?

>incoming reina nerfs

Anyone have the same problem ? America server btw.

pls be scarlet revamp into good pve cleanse tank pls. down with gau! no men allowed!

>when your hero didn't get nerfed

Reina will become the new Gladi!

>scarlet revamp
It's going to be a pure nerf.

>If you are in the middle of 5 Day / 7 Day attendance, you will start to receive 1st Day Attendance Reward of renewed Attendance Board (15 Days)
Hmm did I just get fucked my attendance just finished a day ago. Lucky I am a f2p scrub so I can start over if the new board is better than 2x T1 tickets

woah hey
when did king's raid get enough traffic here to warrant a general?

>No Jane or Aisha
What

RIP Cleofag

Read

He was warned!

>tfw I held off on raising demia past t1 because I figured she'd be nerfed

feels good man

I suppose
carry on then

>no luna frozen costume
>instead we get kasel
At least it wasn't Oddy.

Luna has so many costumes

>At least it wasn't Oddy.
Who?

Not as much as Jane or Aisha.

what level of autism do you need to make that chart

Not enough

its not difficult at all

I'm getting through alright with cleo so far in adventure mode chapter 5. About what point does cleo fail to make the grade in dps? I'd rather hold off picking a dps hero until full balance patch is detailed.

Is there a list of what classes want which attributes? I know dps and subdps uses atk/atkspd/crit/critdmg, but what about tanks and healers?

I don't really get what's the deal with everyone complaining about Scarlet
>fight several of these
>just stun her/CC her team and nuke
>dead
either that or my opponents (those using scarlet anyway) disconnect, most likely quitting. The only ones who seem to be complaining about her are Bau/Leo builds. She is garbage on anything else.
My only complaint about her is that she should have more use on PVE.

It's not scarlet its skill 2. Every other hero doesn't have as much universal utility as that one skill. Put cleanse dispel and stun on one skill for oddy and guarantee a 1000% usage increase.

>It's not scarlet its skill 2
scarlet uses skill 2

Most of the guides for KR are on youtube rather than written. Mogawty and Router have some guides for tank gear options

Well yeah if she didn't have it the rest of her is mediocre. She's pretty selfish and doesn't help reduce damage for her team like clause ricardo morrah would

>Gladi balance
>May untouched
Gladi being May tier incoming

You don't need Scarlet to do something else when you have Nyx, Bau and Leo watching her back

If Selene gets a good buff I might pick her up to make a physical team. Current phys dps kings are either men or that old lady dragon archer. Blehh

What a trash update, where the fuck is the content? Hard dragon revamp would have at least been something. Now they're seemingly just taking away the value of the Gladi grind giving people even less worth doing.

>3 months in
>cleared hell mode
>finished ToC and ToO
>Gladi 0*uw
>top 5% in both wb
>don't really care about pvp, usually diamond 3 at the end of the week
What's there left to do in this game then? If they're taking away npc farm, enchant scrolls ain't gonna cut it.

This game is practically a mobile WoW now. Start subscription> finish content up to date > stop sub and wait for new expansion > rinse and repeat.
Vespa needs to up its game and add better pve goals instead of relying on pvp for whale income

More characters need a dispel if they're just gonna let Bau be Bau for eternity.

So where could you actually use May and have her perform better than the other healers?

get better wb scores

95% of the people that started around the time you started at no where near "done" with the game as you are.

I started end of November and I'm at the same point as that user. I'm content to build heroes for a while but the game does need new content.

its a fucking free mobile game, you're not meant to be playing every waking moment for months. go play something else

>don't worry about content guys, we're working on character stories!
>don't worry about content guys, we're working on chapter 8!
>don't worry about content guys, here's an image of the 3rd world boss!
>don't worry about content guys, we're gonna make hard raids soloable!
Yet there's been nothing to show for it ingame.

Your dick

Just gotta hope the JP launch is fairly successful and they put the extra shekels towards developing a constant stream of pve content and not pvp as proven by the state of loh.
I'm sure league of macro is somewhat engaging for the 5 people who manually pick and ban heroes but it's just a generic weekly source of frags for everyone else.

>cross pumpkin head

Why though? Its decent but far from OP. Mines 2* and it still isn't a gamechanger.

I haven't participated in it at all. Theres literally no reason to at end game level.

>Theres literally no reason to at end game level.
>no reason to get 4k UW fragments
not everyone is a whale

I don't see why they just don't make it like the other one and do tickets, instead of only being open 6 hours a day. Like people wanna schedule their already tedious phone game shit.

because you have to play against another player, if it was open all day then average queue times would be much higher

>Not being a macbro

Is Morrah getting nerfed or buffed?

Is getting Maria to t5 worth it? or should I get her to t3 and then move on to another character?

>Knight doing 50m DPS on WB1 without UW
nerfed

Aw man this blows, I was planning on getting her cause she's like the only magic knight with tits.

If anyone is macroing BD 70, I'd like to join. I need to burn through 40,000 stamina.

If you plan on using her as a tank then I doubt it will affect that in any way.

Yeah but I also wanted to make her a DPS on the side, though I guess it isn't fair for her damage to be that high. Still, she doesn't have a lot going for her compared to other tanks other than the magic shield and damage. Take away damage, it's only the magic shield left.

Magic shield and decent stuns, she's good for BD. Hopefully it'll be a rework with some buffs elsewhere as well

A gross exaggeration but yes probably getting nerfed.

>decent stuns
She has a knockdown, which is amazing but that's it. Her knockback is a knockback not a stun/knockdown and it's on a 20~ second cooldown as well as generally not being worth perking in which shows how shit it is. Everything else is based on her flame stacking damage, which makes up like 80% of her kit so if she lacks damage she's gonna have nothing going for her.

I don't mind if they rework her, but I do hope it isn't just a nerf otherwise she's only a few levels shy of being the next Reina. I mean she's currently fucking useless in pvp unless you fight all magic and even then she isn't all that hot either cause the shield takes 3 mana. Even god damn Naila works better with a magic team in pvp than Morrah does once Naila gets enough perks to spam knockdowns.

with 4 lines of hp/crit/crit dmg/aspd and ID set on phillop/high *uw scarlet/sonia it's overpowered in pvp. I'm pissed because I aimed for that artifact specifically on halloween, knowing it would be OP on phillop.

>Everything else is based on her flame stacking damage, which makes up like 80% of her kit so if she lacks damage she's gonna have nothing going for her.
The only time she does any damage is when she is built full DPS and against a single long boss fight.
> I mean she's currently fucking useless in pvp
So the same as any defense oriented frontliner. Every frontliner that's good in PvP has some damage potential.

>So the same as any defense oriented frontliner. Every frontliner that's good in PvP has some damage potential.
That's not true, all you need is a lot of CC, which is why Morrah fails cause she barely has any.

She has the single best S1 CC in the game. what the fuck are you talking about. It MAY just be a knockdown, but thats all it takes in PvP. Throwing that out every 6 seconds is devastating.

>She has the single best S1 CC in the game.
Debatable.
>Throwing that out every 6 seconds is devastating.
As opposed to having a 5 second stun on a 8 sec cooldown?
Also a hero isn't made up of only 1 move. Synergy in the kit is important, and like I said, other than S1 she has nothing to CC with, merely interrupt with S3 which costs 4 mana just for a knock back.

What about those front liners who have passive stuns? What about the front liners with more than one CC? By your logic Morrah should be at least seen in arena at master level but how many have you seen?

I get to masters every week with her, but I dont see anyone besides me use her.

Based. And yet you are okay with her getting nerfed and think it's perfectly fine that way? What does she even offer other than S1 and S2 once she loses damage? The entire point is her kit is literally made to do damage, do you really want her to become a two trick pony who ignores everything outside of S1/S2? And say they give her a total overhaul, wouldn't that just make her more generic assuming they make her in line with the more popular front liners?

I use Bau, Selene, Arch, and Morrah. I ain't fine with her getting nerfed, but what can I do? I am used to getting completely fucked by Vespa so it is what it is. All I really use her for is for her S1 with holy water. Instant stun 1 second into the match and proceed to cheese to with arch and selene. I rarely have to use bau shield, but have it on backup.

I don't want her changed at all honestly. Shes just fine how she is and bring a huge dmg amp to my group for everything once her stacks are complete.

It just seems rather hard to think of what they can do to rebalance her, since she's a rare tank that emphasizes on damage. But damn your team is basically using her for one gimmick alone, and is that even unique to her? You can 2 mana holy water stun/knockdown with a lot of frontliners no problem although some might not active as fast, but I'm sure out of all the frontliners there has to be a few that are on par with activation speed.

It just sounds like the other 3 on your team carry Morrah. Have you tried using other tanks?

Not really. I just get to masters and call it a week, don't really care who I use to get there. I've experimented with Kasel a bit, but thats about it. I've had arch since the beginning and never really needed much else to cheese my way thru arena. Still don't really.

Not gross at all.

>only place where some semblance of discussion goes on is Veeky Forums of all places
I swear plug, leddit and discord are all a fucking shambles.

But she gives up her ability to tank when she does so. Seems kinda silly to not allow it since it'd really make all the classes rigid in the future.

She's not gonna go from 50m to 0 user

So long as it doesn't drop by half I'm okay with that. I get that it needs a nerf, but it shouldn't be too large given even as a knight she effectively is a pure DPS class at that point outside of tiny stats inherent to a knight. It's not like a knight DPS is somehow more effective than other pure dps class heroes which your screen shot showed.

>all of those places are on the same level as ingame ch1 chat

Morrah best waifu

So how do you zoom in on Nox?

Makes me wonder if Tremmy posts here. Guy is /pol/ incarnate.

Just started this game, who's the best husbando?

>T7 dragon scales needed for the T6 gear set
>T7 dragon scales never drop even in 70-73 BD
????? Is it just that rare?

Arch

Does turning up the resolution on Nox make the game look better? Or will the jaggies still persist? I'm already on high resolution so I dunno what else I can do.

Gla-err I mean Bau/Roi/Nyx.

ctrl+mouse scroll. Same as webpages.

I just tried that, it makes two yellow dots flash on the screen but nothing else.

what if my mouse doesnt have a scroller?

click on the diagonal double arrows on the side bar and then flick to zoom

So if I get 1000 exp in a battle, and I use a 200 exp flask, will I be wasting 800 exp or will it fill up 5 of them?

You have to scroll kinda forcefully, at least that's how it works for me. Version 6.01 if that helps.

it will fill up all of them until they are gone.

its incredibly easy to test

turn outlines off in settings -> game options after clicking your portrait in the top left.

I don't even have cartoon shader on.

I wish there was an 8th upper dungeon area that gave an equal distribution of random fragments to make farming for infinity stones less annoying.