I want to bully Ana until she cries!

but what of the butter?

Is the event over?

console development was a mistake

She'll put you in the fuckin dirt

First for Justice

Why do I still play this game?

Just to suffer

At long last, no event stays active forever, my son.

I think less than 10 hours left

I'd fuckin put it in her dirt

giv amari gf

I wish xQc was my bf

I wish you were my bf

Why can Roadhog hook Mei out of ice block?

do you have a foot fetish, anons of /owg/?

inb4 banned

>bf
>b

no

i'm baffled by the amount of shitters that exist in this game

Why the rudeness?

Oh fuck

I wish they killed Mercy. She's still a cancerous moth.

Why does Genji have whore eyelashes? Why couldn’t they just give him the eyelashes the other males have?

>Corrupting a 2D with 3DPD
A vile heresy indeed

he’s a faggot

but 3d feet are the best user
2d girls are superior

why are his eyes red?

He's such a massive disaster of a person but it’s so weirdly endearing. He cuts his own hair with scissors for goodness's sake.

>How to swat the moth
>Mercy's health self-regeneration is reduced by 50%
Do it Jeph

Because he's in edge mode

you think his suit charges on its own? who's gonna pay for electrical bills? $20 is $20

They’re cyber eyes

What the fuck did Hanzo do to Genji. How did he just totally destroy his body

She had 0% play in OWL matches in stage 1. I don't know if that's changed at all in stage 2 but I doubt it.

So I would wager they are going to do some heavy changes and rework her again.

I'm sure Torb's will be big too. I'm going to bet Torb will lose his armor packs what with Brigitte and the update of the lore stating he wasn't known for his armor but his weapons. Maybe we'll get some sort of weapon upgrade kits he throws out, that would be cool. Would be REALLY cool if every upgrade kit was unique for each character

>Ana
Shots pierce once and has more ammo
>Tracer
Slightly reloads fast and narrows the spread

WHAT IN OBLIVION IS THAT

What, user?

>edgy cyborg skin
>girly princess lashes

Way to be a faggot Genji.

Rez is literally an unbalanced mechanic and pro DPS have a hard time hitting her in the air. She needs another full rework or just nerf her so she's actually garbage.

In all seriousness it's just a game. Just play, you should try to get better for your own sake and not anyone else. But your goal should really be to have fun WITHOUT intentionally hurting anyone.

Just play the game man, don't be overly self conscious.

You could just play the characters that don't rely on aim so much and avoid Widow/McCree/76/Tracer

Don’t mock Genji. He’s the only truly manly character in the game.

Just watch corpses if they have a Mercy. Stop assuming you got them and you're fine. She's pretty in line atm, but admittedly if she does get someone up it's a pretty big swing so you just need to watch for it.

MY MALE SEXUAL ORGAN

>He cuts his own hair with scissors for goodness's sake.
>have been doing the same for years and no one has ever told me my hair looked bad.
>more money to spend on lootboxes
gitgud

Tfw no heal slut to play casual quick play games with, and talk about lewd stuff.

Same girl

Are talking taking multiple dicks lewd or getting amputated, raped and buried up to the neck in an ant hill lewd?

Even better

except his dick, according to chu

hanzo gave up the sword after "killing" genji.
gengu got dragonbladed. slash + AoE burn

It’s not something you should be doing but obviously ypu can if you’ve got long hair like xQc and just shorten it from time to time

Just proves Ana is way hotter than Pharah.

It's true, those leaf genes didn't help her at all.

In regards to Symmetra rework being minor tweaks or rework

>Symmetra changes are going to take time. We don’t see her as needing minor fixes. We’re currently focused on Sombra, Doomfist, Mei, Hanzo and Hero 27… Symmetra is next up after that but could take a significant amount of time depending on the severity of the changes (in particular if new animation, sound, art is required – which I believe will be the case).

I'd say to expect another month at the very least for Symmetra stuff, likely more. It'd be nice if it hits the same time as Torb's stuff but it seems like Torb could be months away, I hope I'm wrong and it arrives on PTR when Brigitte goes live as sort of a companion thing.

Somewhere between the two but definitely closer to the former than the latter.

>hack tracer
>she recalls anyway
?????

>never learned how to drink properly so he just spits half the drink back
>room is full of bottles with leftover cola-spit in them
He literally makes me ill.

t. 56% mutt

Elf hero when?

Post bulges

>Mercy mains claiming Mercy is dead now while she's still the most consistent reliable solo healer who ignores enemy shields and has great mobility
>Mercy mains claiming she's is no longer fun to play while not a single iteration of her kit was fun to play
>mfw their definition of 'fun to play' is being retardedly impactful for 0% effort

Yes.

we have moira already

her "headset" is obviously made to look like knife ears.

She's Ronald McDonald

why is her jawline so sharp?

has anyone in here experience with extracting+converting sound files from overwatch? mainly voice lines

>Just got our asses handed to us in a comp match because one or our teammates was playing while he was high as a kite

It's just the metal rank mercys. If you can't get accidentally carried into diamond maining mercy and you have like 100+ hours on her then you're just irredeemably bad.

>defending team starts with mercy, moira, roadhog, rein, winston in mystery heroes

>all brigettes lego skins have hats that cover up her cute hair

reeeee

Guess my rank

12 SR

high gold

Low diamond
fuck my life

>crouching so no heartbeat
>massive agility
>can just camp out by key if trapped and either gut you or chase you around until you explode

Pig is overpowered as hell.

alternative emotes for baby dva when
heart sign is cute but i got bored of it

How tall this bitch

Her first alternative emote will be her twerking. Screencap this.

while we do have a pig in overwatch, I don't think you're talking about the same game here.

>only truly manly character
>not the school shooter with a skull mask
>not the aussie shitposter bros
>not the giant nigger
ok retard

definitely not taller than Junkrat, she just stands straight.

dead game

Reaper is an edgy pansy faggot, Junkrat has a vagina and Doomfist is a homosexual.

That´s why i´ll stick to the defaut one

>play pharah
>a character who's entire kit is based around having a jetpack
>have less mobility than half the tanks

Her red recolor looks nice.
It's all silver with some red flair and cape.

None of the characters in this piece of shit game have any mobility. Tracer barely runs any faster than some of the tanks.

>play winston
>jump across the map in 0.002 seconds

>hack Moira
>she still shifts away

Turns out with Moira's shifting, she can nullify minimize Ana's damage to one tick instead of the three.

I won 7 out of 10 and placed 1950, so I'm gonna guess mid-gold.

>I won 7 out of 10
How many fucking times we need to explains that WINRATE IN PLACEMENTS DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER.
Placements only count your personal performance, the skill of people you play with and your previous rank.
Fucking brainlets.

I want to be Brig's deadbeat drug addicted boyfriend who she swears she could change.

It's actually broken, they should just make it a fast movement not LOL IM LITERALLY IMMUNE FROM EVERYTHING EVEN IF IM ALREADY IN CC. Or give her Reaper's shitty Wraith form if Jeff "literally can only play Winston" Kaplan thinks it's so strong.