Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/systemfault/132232
youtube.com/watch?v=boM7T3BWewY
venturebeat.com/2018/03/05/how-arc-system-works-is-aiming-for-a-simpler-fighter-with-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
youtube.com/watch?v=PhX1NQXDZaM&t=41s
youtube.com/watch?v=6uYAhw979XA
youtube.com/watch?v=zr4lYtoqWB0
youtu.be/TKG2JxW8Ggk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hmu with that Sirlin meme, son

dragon testicles jugglerzzzzzzzzz..... zzzzzzzzz....

I need you Akiha

this scares the snifffags

Mika best girl.

play yang

Playsuccs

play yang? What if I wanna fuck Weiss?

>no angel as akuma
kusoge

then you should self insert as yang

This is peak autism

game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/systemfault/132232 i dont get it

notice how nobody discusses blunder shit fighterz on here anymore unless kappa or one of their pisscords decide to raid and shitpost? fucking dead ass kusoge

Yes, but it's probably the smallest of the playerbases. Most of my ps4 games are digital, so I can't take a pic of the box or disc. That said you could check my gamertag/psn and see the games I've played and my steam account. I don't feel like going and getting 2 of the same game and taking a pic right now, but trust me I've played people from here before on different platforms in the same game. I've played doug in tekken 7 pc and a few people here in tekken 7 ps4. I do have a pic of my xbone games and like half my 360 games. Trust me, getting multiple copies of games is not an issue for me. My xbone x and ps4 pro are both hooked up to that 55 inch 4k lg tv.

but you just brought it up

They have their own general, retard.

where's the sirlin meme

I dare to disagree. It takes this guy nearly three hours to go through the fundamentals of how to play.
youtube.com/watch?v=boM7T3BWewY

what if I don't wanna self insert as Yang? I know RWBY's shit but something about her makes me want to be her dumbass self insert bf.

You bought all these games but you can't afford a better camera?

>watching a 3 hour video for a ded game
lmao

this game succs

Where does Luvcheez get all that money?

Which version of BB do folks play right now? I recently got into GG Rev 2 and want to see how BB lives.

not an argument

i would play Makoto!

"protection"

Actually, it is. Otherwise morons like you would cry about them being here, kind of like how you're now crying that they aren't here. Fuck off, retard.

how the fuck is that not an argument
>HURR Y DOS NOBODY SHITPOST BOUT DUUBERZ
>they have their own general to shitpost and talk about
>HURR DERR NOT N ARGUMENT

central fiction

Hide my head, I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

venturebeat.com/2018/03/05/how-arc-system-works-is-aiming-for-a-simpler-fighter-with-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/

ArcSys seems to really look down on their western fanbase.

again, not an argument

The Western fighting game community has always been way more casual than the Asian one.

I could make a 6 hour video on how to play LoL, what kind of shit argument is this?

i mean monkey masherz was their best seller after all.

I main Liliane and Lily!

okay user dont be a slacker im counting on you

for goobers and boobers where top players practice by browsing sadpanda

I don't really need one since I don't take many pics.

Rest of my 360 games. Another 80 in that spinning case holder.

angry space monkeys

Counterpoint
youtube.com/watch?v=PhX1NQXDZaM&t=41s
almost 40 minutes of JUST abigail's throw and it's properties on the female cast
How's that for depth punk?

>I will never be autistic enough to write down my head fanfiction for 4 hours
wish I was on the spectrum bros, life would be more fun

ravioli ravioli finna succ the succuloli

BASED?!

I still think XV2 is the better game, just saiyan.

It simple fundamentals. This is the things you need to know to play the game properly, and it takes him three hours to go through the options you and your opponent have to counter each other and what to do if you think your opponent will attempt a particular counter. The game isn't nearly as flashy as other 3D fighters, and on the surface it all does seem very simple; the depth comes from how your options interact with your opponents options and how you need to get a proper read on him and think one step further than him at all times.

Now that's the kind of depth I look for in a fighting game.

trip on brick

Again I could make a 3 hour video of "simple fundamentals" for literally anything.

When the best you can come up with for defending your game is "the depth comes from how your options interact with your opponents options and how you need to get a proper read on him" which is EVERY FIGHTING GAME EVER MADE, you know your game is shallow and lacking substance.

Not sure which of these is more autistic

>abigail is brok-
youtube.com/watch?v=6uYAhw979XA

Stop calling me autistic, I was just having fun.
One day I'll be a real game developer, just you wait.

It's not "my game." The last time I played VF was Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution. That it is deeper and more complex than other 3D fighters I honestly thought was entirely uncontroversial. I don't know why you get so assblasted over it.

en

Akuma is always in the sequel.

Reminder that western fighting game players are brainlets that are only good at "jamming buttons".

>That it is deeper and more complex than other 3D fighters
LOL no, now you are just trolling.

>some one posted sf new patch
>no one cares
>everyone discusses DBFZ and VF
BASED

No.

Someone one should tell this guy about blaming the game and not the player. It's his fault for making trash in the first place.

Also ggpo is ass compared to superior nipponese netcode so stop whining about it.

>bonchan

Put some effort into your bait

BASED

Play Weiss

gross

abigail players are all frauds, every single one of them

I'm not bating. I am, however, noting that you have completely abandoned any pretense of an actual argument at this point.

I wanna pound Weiss's ice vagina instead.

>you have completely abandoned any pretense of an actual argument at this point.
You did that when you dropped your paper thin argument in favor of blatant trolling.

fraudchan is a bigger fraud than them all

same

gay

Play rwboobs

at 6:34-36 does he avoid the nitro charge command grab by... walking backwards?

Forgot I had a pic of this. Proof I have tekken 7 on all 3 platforms since I have a pick of the xbone collector's and have played people here in tekken 7 on pc and ps4. There's your proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=zr4lYtoqWB0

I have a strong desire to fuck a cat.

But you have lots of options in VF. That's the thing, I mean what else do you want depth-wise?

wish i could draw bros....

I dont know which one I wanna fuck first.

t. pic related

Time to pick up the Loomis books

never gonna make it nerd

are you fucking serious?

Well, your options also have to be viable. A game isn't very deep if claims to give you several options but only a handful of them are legitimately useful. VF certainly does provide a much wider variety of useful options than other 3D fighters however.

Don't listen to him. I look forward to seeing what you come up with tomorrow.

I think I'll play the cat girl instead

SFV, Xrd, KoF02UM, KI, SCII EU PC?

bonchan is reddit
itazan abigail is /fgg/: the player

these are undeniable facts and literally no one can prove me wrong

youtu.be/TKG2JxW8Ggk
>You can make Abigails every special move throw invincible

He needs this, right guys?

i tried user, its too hard, im just gonna keep playing fighting games and pretend im improving at something

>name is literally "itabashi zangief"
>gief the reddit: the character
>"HE IS NOT REDDIT HE IS OUR GUY HURRRR"

Why though they used old design of characters?

>Fighterz only has two sniffs
What were they thinking?

Kek.

more recognizable I guess.