/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/11
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rk7PofEMIpawDCM0xDBQVTpQCm5XwVEoLjtLav2MgWQ/htmlview

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Reminder: Do not reply to !RHAJATxdtU posts

Previous:

God Femui is so fucking uglu

Fire Emblem is shit

2.0 is dogshit
1.0 roll back when

I fell asleep before the end what was the shitposting like?

Don't forget that he was too lazy to even put the previous thread into the OP. That thread is pure shitposting. Report it.

Is it a good idea now to complete the chain challenges since the new training maps are much better at farming SP?

Post more Femuis

Laegjarn will save us from a forced marriage to Gunnthra.

Is Grima a better character than Zelgius, story-wise?

Oh nononono

Until next time, /feg/gots

btfo

>nuked

Get rekt fagget

big tits

Breed Laegjarn in front of Nifl citizens!

Turn her into a public toilet!

But i love my ass for days waifu.

Rip thread. Lets try again, who gets the Bold fighter.

This is how it is: sorry for blogging
>+8 +Spd Draug +Spd Wo Dao clocks in at 41Spd spitting Aether bombs
Running QR3 seal AND bold fighter 3 would make for a nice dual phase armor. Nobody will double him with Ally Support/water season.

>+7 +Atk -Spd Effie is enemy phase only hiding behind wary fighter and bold fighter would switch the whole set around, potentially for the worse.

They are supposed to assist +7 Vengeful/Aether Sheena who is already checking everything but reds in enemy phase.

Why is the /feg/ cummunity so toxic?

Which FE character actually has no personality?

Marisa

>>+7 +Atk -Spd Effie is enemy phase only hiding behind wary fighter and bold fighter would switch the whole set around, potentially for the worse.
>+7 Effie.
Jesus, post effie.

Big chin

Femui's feet!

Seriously why is her face so much lighter than the rest of her skin?

Do you have a (You) yet, /feg/?

Imagine gutting open laegjarn and harvesting her organs. Begin with her bowels and slowly drag them out. Just to stop her screaming your ears off you'd cut her tongue off and keep it in her mouth. Rip off her green hair with a small orange spot in one hard pull. Almost ripping her skin off her skull.

Did they say the new mode would use larger maps? How exactly is that going to work? Or is it going to be some chain-challenge kind of thing?

That image looks like a genderbent Leo if her hair was shorter.

>Armorslayer Zelgius

>ape
Why yes, I am a nigger
Thank you for noticing

Skin whitener

guys everyone spend flags we will get no bonuses later :^)

La ogra de mentón agudo de Ormille...

Yeah

Wow, I hate VGs. I could not care less who even wins. Why don’t they pretend like it’s content again?

Haha very funny random you've got there Voting Gauntlet
Now give me an actual Brave Lyn

Do footfags imagine sniffing feet? I thought it was about rubbing your cock against it

No...

no one cared who i was until...

She also has Brave+, Galeforce and ofc Silver Lance.
Just can use her in VG if you want to, on Team Celica. 0999 4139 09

Veeky Forums pls go

Different strokes for different people. For me I would rather have her feet on my face than my dick desu

Maybe you can have one of mine

>the Xenofag is an actual nigger
That's fucking it, /pol/ was right
Down with these howling banshees

Post ghbfus

Whew

>he still hasn't rolled hector yet
What's your excuse?

Want to make a full tactics team with guidance seal but the characters I want aren't in the game.

Can someone take this image of Duma and add ”that’s enough” to it?

You do it you lazy

I will only add you if your lead is a +10 5* EXCLUSIVE unit (i.e. no Effies, Nowis, Sheenas, etc.). I will also remove you if I ever see you change your lead to something that is not this.
I hold myself to the same standard. My lead will always be a +10 5* exclusive unit.

If I could, I would

>We will never go back to comfy pre Awakening /feg/
I’d settle for pre-Heroes /feg/ at this point....

>being this autistic

and what personification are you supposed to be?

Mobilefag posting

How is Slaying Edge Ayra better than Ayra's Blade + Desperation + Phantom Speed? Don't they do the exact same thing? I know with Slaying Edge she gets -1 CD, but with innate Flashing Blade and Phantom Speed, don't they essentially get the exact same result at the exact same time?

>Can't take a few screenshots from Heroes's dialogue and crop letters to spell his desired words
user pls

>pre Awakening
>comfy
lolno, the roleplaying was cancer

Big butts

Added you. I'm only T18-19 though.

You can refine slaying edge

lead the shitters out of your territory
make /fehg/

>>>>>>>steady breath on top of being on a defensive tile

My friends list is basically full now, so I've closed applications. Maybe next year

>Nipples
See ya in a couple days, lad.

that's quite the fetish you got there.

Sag a best

Not a fetish. Guro can go fuck off

muh arena points

Alright then. tell me how to do that on a phone

Because desperation is shit. You want wrath. Also with QP or IP, you can proc Regnal Astra twice in one combat if you take just one hit back. This let's you kill way more things

She gets the exact amount of speed from her sword, from a refined Slaying Edge.

Ayra's Blade doesn't really synergize well with her prf special because it wastes a charge if she gets the flashing blade proc. Slaying Edge+ can be refined to give the same speed and more hp, as well as set her up for Wrath Astra which can actually be used twice per battle if they somehow survive.

Not HP

>that face
El goblino...

what a fucking loser

Ayra's blade scores higher. The real reason is >use QP
>Regnal Astra on the first hit
>takes a hit back
>Regnal Astra again

FEH made the community so large that a shitposter for literally anything imaginable will have at least one like-minded person, ironic or not, which will encourage them to shitpost more. This general tolerates too much instead of calling people out on shit like any other general would, and tolerance devolves into acceptance and compliance.

fates translation /feg/ was ok until the dubfags came

bring back aqua mamui femui

From what I see. Slaying has 2 mt less but always grants the second attack of her when she initiates to trigger special, will also trigger on your first attack when you're attacked, and after the spd refine also grants you 5 hp extra which is a nice bonus.

>>(50~60x2)+50%+20% beats (30~40)+30%!?

nice

Mergelet

When dammit

IS already set it up with Sanaki's refine

The problem I see with the build is that Ayra will die pretty fast. Her bulk is okay but you'll use Slaying Wrath maybe once or twice in an actual battle. I don't get the hype over Ayra because of this.

What did he man by this

How did /feg/ first react to ”we’ve got trouble!” ?

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with her! Seeing her pretty smile fills me with joy! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! She is perfect in every single way to me! I love Felicia!

That's what the rest of your team is for.

Slaying Wrath DC is an arena whale build

>Chadfonse cucked his own sister

might as well kill her off at this point tbqh

What sets make good use of infantry pulse? I have a Marisa and Summer Xander I really don't care for and want to make use of them somehow.

If you don't think Ayra is broken, you're just wrong. Regnal Astra lets her win matchups that no other infantry swords can win and her higher BST lets her matchmaking-dodge many bad matchups on average. How many times do you need her to enter combat in one battle?

They are trying to make her more likeable which is dumb because she is popular enough

>people still fall for this reddit copypasta

-Def on F Celica isn't too bad if she's +Spd, right?
I wanted to give her Steady Breath and Aether

I posted it to everywhere though. It worked, too. As I said, my friends list is full