Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
>Other important resources and links
pastebin.com/3T9vyZN4

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1WHpHx_mZ0lV9r-I9XdsgyLuN5Yiaf61v3IhaDbSuvQs/edit
No pastebins allowed, use etherpad or google docs

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/

Friends of Slablands
pastebin.com/dtr2Lxg5

Previous thread
Aco thread

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2639748
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Incap soon

Needs to be sooner

What's that?

>huntsman spider girl

Peguin writer

So is there no way to view the time without saving and looking at the save slot?

user, I... Move the mouse to the left border of the screen. It's under the stats.

Oh fuck. I found that and then forgot about it. silly me.

Thanks for fixing the wrestling ring. Now I can finally experience the thrill of gambling with Aoife's repair money.

Does anyone remember how long it takes for Novyk to fix the castle?

Fucking all of the demons

Slight stomach bulge on Lynette identified.
Impregnation: Success.

Does she say something or does it just show up

Not really. I mean you enter the bakery and the PC notices her bulging stomach. You can feel her stomach and the sex scene is a bit different, but she doesn't really say anything about it. Maybe it will come with time, she's just 1-2 months pregnant now.

Fucking all of the angels

>wasting money when you could be repairing her armor and getting into her pants

It's not wasting money if you actually win. And besides, Aoife is for pure love only! All those sluts can have my dick, the only thing entering Aoife is my undivided love, compassion and admiration.

Fucking her in the ass while she eats herself out > friend route

Oof...

Bugs are nice and I am happy they exist

If you find a bug, please report it to me. I will take care of her immediately!

Goo waifu to dick when

When you turn yourself into a girl

I can't believe we have five bug girls and three bug boys. It's the highest concentration of any one monster species in slab.

I'm thinking about an idea for ambos where when you find her she's been cursed into a bestial state [which includes a big dick

As you tame her and earn her trust you slowly undo the curse, and at the end before taking her home you're given the option to have it magically removed.

I do have one bug that's a problem.
Go swat that bee on the plains.

I get the implication she wants me to use her twintails as handles.

i miss that nigga so fucking much

>That school girl anime had a great one
You mean this?
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2639748

Like what? They rain from the sky?

He's free now at least.

Dwarf girl that builds turrets

I wish the quests were harder, as they are it only takes a couple of minutes to complete and there's basically no searching involved.

The gremlin cave is a bit extended at least

You're home now buddy, forever with your waifu.

Finished writing two more pages. Current word count is 3252. The only thing missing is the sexscene and the farewell, which I should be able to finish tomorrow.

>the farewell
Wait what? What are you writing?

>Want to write another thing
>Still haven't figured out what I want to write next because I can't decide which idea to focus on
>Still am browsing the thread every day despite not writing anything
It's not even like I don't have an ideas, I might just still be burned out a bit even though it's been a couple weeks.
It's a really long time. You can timeskip in your bedroom if I remember correctly.
Check the project doc for a maid but don't tell anyone I told you

What is this game like? CoC?

Golem pussy

Yeah, I worded it a bit wrong. With farewells I was just meaning an after-sex scene.

Damn man, you're quite productive

Oh, okay.

To be fair the other writers have jobs, hobbies and friends, so I assume it's way harder for them to find the time and motivation. It is kinda fun and I see the appeal, but I did not expect it to be so time-consuming. Maybe I'm a horribly slow writer, but I need 1-1,5 hours for a single page. And when I'm done with a session my brain is mush. But I try my hardest to be done tomorrow and put it up in the projects list.

It definitely gets faster with experience. If I'm really motivated I can get up to 800 words in about half an hour but that's rare and usually just for one off sex scenes. I'm a lot slower when writing for something long since I'm worrying about consistency and quality matching what I've already written.

Also when I first started writing sex was really hard to start, so if you're having trouble post here and we'll help you get going. Often that's all you need.

i'm about the same. This is 3 and half weeks of work on Solaris/Solera and they are still not 100% done. The entire doc might end up being 100 pages, but thankfully I have completed enough content that they could be added as is, after editting.

I fail to see the appeal of fish.
Sell me on it user, I'm confused.

That's mean user. Why would you do that?

But no tentacles up the ass

Well I downloaded it but I haven't found any sex so far. I'm in Firma currently.

I think you're overthinking this a bit. Trust me, I do it all the time. It can take me 3 hours just to figure out a single page, not to mention a lot of the time I don't even feel like writing and I'm usually not satisfied with doing something small. You are definitely not the slow one here. It is time consuming and can be pretty intense on the brain, especially if you're like me who can't really just "write". All of the ideas need to work perfectly before I start writing it, which means I have to plan everything ahead of time and google 700 different things just for one scene.

Also writing IS my hobby. I mean, what else is it anyway?
No seriously, go and check it now

Have you just refrained from exploring outside of towns or something?
I'd be surprised if you haven't managed to encounter or fight anything by then.

There's sex in the mountains, sex in the forest outside Beorg, and sex outside Firma in the countryside. It's just not 100% sex, there's normal enemies too.

800 words in half an hour is insane. That's like 3-4x my speed. But I already knew from the start the sexscene will be the most difficult part because this is what people look forward to the most, I think. But it's good to know that I can always come here for guidance, should I really struggle.
Jesus Christ. Isn't this by far the biggest character in Slablands?

Keep in mind that this is basically 4 npc's in one. as both Solaris and Solera have male/female PC scenes

I can't find anything to fuck. I can't find any cash either. How do I get these?

Literally just explore a few times in any of those places. Seriously. Just look around.

It really would work best in the taiga or tundra area, but that's so far off I wouldn't blame you for not wanting to wait to see her in.
I hear that New Vegas was going to let you play a Ghoul or a Super Mutant, but Bethesda told Obsidian not to do it because it'd take time. A huge missed opportunity caused by them trying to rush the game out, like how we were going to actually get to see the Legion's lands on the other side of the dam originally.

yeah it sucks that Bethesda told them "no" on a lot of content, mostly so the game could be put out on consoles.

>I think you're overthinking this a bit
Like everything else that's going on.
>google 700 different things just for one scene.
You are so right. I googled the weirdest, most random things while writing. But I also found out a ton of interesting, if pretty useless info, so there's that.
Oh, alright. But that's still a lot of pages. I'm writing with Arial, font 12. When I'm done I won't have more than 8 pages. Even if you divide those 67 pages through 4, you get almost 17 pages for every variant and you're not even 100% done. I have to admire your perseverence though, I'm writing for mere two days but my will is already weak.

Genus loci girl

It's not like I want to see her implemented in the game as fast as possible. I'll upload the finished product tomorrow to the projects list, so I and/or others can edit and stuff. I've written it for a mountain trails encounter, but it should not be too hard to re-write it so it fits ro an other area. I guess we'll just see, but I'm open for any type of requests. If the majority absolutely wants to put her in the tundra I'll happily comply.

Speaking of things in your ass, id like to write a prostate milking loss scene for a plant girl, but I'm not sure if it would be allowed.

My first thought was the first time you lose it plays the scene, and then after that there's a choice to escape so people who don't like it don't have to see it

To be honest I'd like her on the mountain if only because the tundra is so far away. She could be a winter encounter only or something.

Penguin edition huh?

Clawhooks

Well, it's going to be next year sometime at the earliest, so it's quite a bit of a wait. Either way, que sera sera.

You can force it on loss scenes, but in any consensual scene it'd have to be really obvious or outright stated it's going to happen. Just remember how consent works with loss scenes.

It pings my interest too.

10/10, would break the game again.

I wouldn't have it in the consensual scene at all. What do you mean by the rules for the loss scene?

R8 my idea

Snake girl who attacks you in spring/summer because it's breeding season and she wants those strong and cute adventurer genes. You can either submit to her will and get gem dimmed while she milks you for cum or fight her. If you win you shove her tail inside her and fuck her in the ass, making her cum from not being knocked up.

I mean that the PC, without some other justifying context, is not consenting to the sex during a loss scene. What this means is that essentially, you shouldn't write the PC as willingly enjoying/being into the assplay during said loss scene.

Forgot to mention that during fall and winter you could drag her out of a hole and attack her for beating you or take advantage of her while she's all sleepy

Sounds nice, but I don't like monstergirls having breeding seasons and stuff like that.

I saw a werewolf girl drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vics.
And her hair was -perfect-

Brutal

Awoooo

Girl that caters to what she thinks your preferences are.

>Using a cat image for a girl being selfless
Should have posted a dog girl instead since they're actually loyal.

Did you only look at the thumbnail? They're FAKE cat ears.

How about you fuck off?

Yes

Calm down, RRR.

I like how you're calling other people RRR now R. Why are you so triggered by an old idea and keep trying to ruin it with futa? Are you still that assblasted?

I guess we know that rrr is the one that keeps posting the Ambos futa bait

Who else would be so autistic to do so?

The cat ears are fake so I guess it is about how the girl changes to suit your prefrences

Whover that is isn't me. I saw the idea and liked it, figured I'd work on it since no one else is.

None of us ever want your content again R. You're an asshole, and it's pretty obvious you're just shitposting to annoy people. This is especially by the fuckload of taunting posts about making ambos futa.

Do you really think people would tolerate you taking a old popular idea and putting a dick on her to troll the Ambos poster? Are you a complete moron?