>Socks containment thread
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5qwtO_ABPM
youtube.com/watch?v=weRajsyLaEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

proteus

yes

This is more of a developer question, but how do I poll devices for xyz positional data with Steam VR?

Any chance of still getting the nigra avatar?

>tfw you can't stay in one avatar for more than 20 mins before swapping again

I should probably stop doing this if I want people to recognize me at meet ups right?

>want to switch
>too used to current one, feel weird switching

Never forget the first virtual reality pool closing

>MGRay
>Rathian(?)
What the heck happened yesterday

me on the right

youtube.com/watch?v=u5qwtO_ABPM

I envy you, I want to find THE AVATAR for me but it hasn't happened yet.

Ah yes, the standard Health and Safety swastika formation.
Classic.

Why not frankenstain? keep the head and get new "outfits" or bodies for it, that's what i've been doing

I understand that
I like importing models but never end up using them sometimes cause it's different to what me/others are used to
I should give that a try but wouldn't know what to mix it with

>put a statue of Ran on the /vrg/ academy courtyard in the pic related position
Kino or no?

>My Oculus is finally in my area and is currently out for delivery
I can't wait

this

Yes. Professor Ran is always relevant

>Tfw want to do this but my head doesn't have a back part due to the nature of how the clothes are like
fugg :DD

Will I get expelled from /vrg/ academy for wreckless use of aliasing on school grounds?

For those of you with wall mounted sensors, what do you use to mount them? I was fucking with my play area and sensors today and decided I may as well try it.
I can probably jimmycurl something together but I was wondering if something is especially effective.

Strap yourself in boyo. Its almost time.

what did they mean by this?

Go into your audio source and delete the ONSPAudioSource script.

Never seen the first error before. The rest sounds like it thinks the audio source is too loud?

how are prospects for this game come mid to late may?

I ought to have enough money for VR around that point. will it still be worth investing?

There are other VR games, and the install base is such now that if VRChat dies completely (unlikely) all the VRChat users will move to some other game.

thank you my friend

There's plenty of other VR games to keep you busy even if VRChat dies by then.

Personally, I see myself spending a lot of time in GORN, H3VR, and NewRetroArcade: Neon. Plus, if you've got any experience in Unity, you could possibly make a VR game yourself and add to the list of great VR titles.

As far as I've seen, its been pretty worth it for me. I've had my headset for one month now and I'm still having a ton of fun. I've only really played VRchat and a small amount of Onward, and as of yet I see no end in sight.

thank you guys as well!

many ppl talking about T. T doesn't seem interested in lewds at all. I tried looking for even the slightest lewd thought on her (not in deph tho), T just make me feel like I just need to headpat them and then move on, so I left them alone.

No signals that would want me to even try, or spark a lewd rush :3

Pic taken when they were afk (10/10)
Too pure for me to lewd, But I really like you (as in sisters love). Drop by for more headpats if you see me next time

worked like a charm, thanks user.

New socks thread

>coordinating a swastika with burgers and KFC on the floor
amazing

Onward when?

looks like we got some competition here

Just make a Operations game instead of these Onward when posts

Quick!! post you're VR Daughterfu!

Is there anything interesting going on? Or should I just go get some sleep instead?

Go to sleep for me, I haven't had a decent sleep all week.

Go to bed Ozen user.

Threads have been dead for a while.
Usually that means people are having fun in game, but this time of day it probably means everyone's at work or asleep.

(you)

>tfw you were around when they did this in Habbo Hotel but didn't participate because your computer was legitimately too shit to run it
>tfw you were around when they did this in VRChat but didn't participate because your headset hadn't arrived yet
I can't be a part of history no matter what time period I'm in

The usual Eurocrew of 5 or so people was portal hopping when I stopped for the night a moment ago. Looking at the website, they're in a presentation room now.

This purring headpat machine

Did you get my university picture, user?

>working on project for about 3 hours
>try to download skybox
>unity freezes
>reopen unity project
>permafrozen

Kino. Add a statue of miss Mami if possible too. We need our network teacher

that post was not mine. I have a bulletin board to put shitposts though

its ok user, have an old habbo gif from one of the first habbo raids.

HDR skyboxes take some time to import. Be patient or be fucked

>tfw people started asking me about their home networks after the seminar and told me they were inspired to improve their networks after my lecture

Unironically the best feeling ever. You guys are all really great, and I mean that. It's nice when you make an impact.

Like how long am I looking at?

>tfw playing a non-vr game after experiencing vr
kinda weird transition desu

Is there a way to boot into friends+? When I tried adding that to my line it just dumped me into a public one, but getting rid of the + puts me into friends.

l was thinking about putting all my cables on the roof before the lecture so that they weren't hanging around the wall/floor. You might have saved a life too

If they're plenum-rated cables they're okay to hang in the roof. I'm pretty sure most Cat 5e is today, but better safe than sorry.

Oh well, guess I'll try to restore my sleeping schedule then.
To be honest, I've never felt so pissed off about time zones before I started playing VRChat. It feels like I'm letting down all those anons who want to meet me. We'll meet each other one way or another, I promise.

>The huge structure has no collider so you fall through even if you reach it
Everytime

how do I make my avatar permanently smile without going back into blender?

Sleep well. You seem like a very caring and loving person who I’d like to meet one day.

I raise you with this panty shot.

Would have been better if it said 'Switch' instead of 'Hub' but I'll take it anyways.

Friends+ is called "hidden" in the join links.

click on face in unity
type value from 0-100 in shape key box
done

Do you have a shapekey for it? If so, select the mesh in Unity, expand the blendshapes part of the mesh renderer, set smile's default value up.
If you don't have the shapes, then you need Blender to make them.

l wish there was an advanced math/physics VRteacher too

youtube.com/watch?v=weRajsyLaEI

Wizardry.

>tfw nearly failed high school physics
just

>tfw no VRgrandpa to tell us histories about WWll

thank you!

Oh, so just replace Friends with Hidden then?
Also how do I change a boot url into a link if its not my world? I've tried a few that looked like other links and they didn't work

>tfw no VRcashier to immersively buy VRfood on a VRgrocery store

Hey Mami-user, I wasn't actually at the lecture & we've never met, but I watched the full video yesterday & really enjoyed it. You're really great at explaining stuff clearly & with enthusiasm, so much so that you made a seemingly boring subject sound really interesting. I'd just like to say thank you & good job.

>tfw no VRoffice to wagecuck as a codemonkey with my VRboss wanting me to do the work of 3 people since my 2 VRcoworkers don't do shit but still get payed the same VRbucks as me

>tfw haven't gone to school since high school
if there's actual math teachers on /vrg/ I could use some teaching

>tfw no VRself-checkout to not have to VRinteract with non-existent VRcashier

mein heart

you guys are way too kind, i'm eager to log onto VRChat after I finish messing with my avatars

>Not playing any VRChat until I get my work done
>Catch myself opening Blender to work on models
In the meantime here is a 237k poly chinese knockoff bote mmd that I'm going to decimate.

>tfw no VRmonastery to be away from all the other VR players with like-minded VRmonks

>"Hey user. How what have you been doing lately? You never hang with us anymore"
>"Just playing this game called VRChat"
>"What is the game about?"

>tfw VRdepressed so no VRwork, only VRneeting around

>tfw college burnout
secondary education was a mistake

durrrrrrrrr

You fucked up nigga, you’re supposed to tell them you play Onward

>left school at 16
JUST

>"Making new friends to replace the old ones you've known for years"

>mfw I e-mailed my old networking teacher who's pretty in-touch with Internet culture and told him I gave a lecture in VRChat

Reminder that it never hurts to e-mail a teacher you liked and let them know you're doing well. That's why they exist.

tfw always talked about anime and vidya with networking-sensei

What the fuck.

>making no new friends while nuking your steam friends list that you've known for years

H-haha, what kind of asshole would do that?

So can this lecture meme die now? The first one was great, second one was a very poor attempt on capitalizing on the first one, except with literally none of the humor and charm.

No more pls unless you're Ran.

Fuck off Ran

delete some useless meshes

>tfw meet with teacher from high school who you highly respected who thought you were a brilliant student and asks about your life and have to tell him that you dropped out of college and now you're just working as a cashier

>making new friends while maintaining your old ones due to healthy communication and time management