/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #225

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 was released on June 23rd.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out.
Patch 2.20 was finally released.

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0
2.20 (partially in english, you can get the patch from Dargoth's bitbucket): mega.nz/#!6EM2iYpT!H0CgtI8NbF5UaXqskv_71gQ8o-la6uZBV8QNVrnPKY0
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 Guide - pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a (embed)
MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u (embed)
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib (embed)
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ (embed)
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm
pastebin.com/eBm5Cjn9
towergirlskingdom.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=cqncAh_28Es
pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4044472
mega.nz/#!yBMSiQBT!F3z6JZIUN-zijveAixKLzoPoaJM7Ap4-ieIE5PTuTtM
mega.nz/#!uRkVXLqL!q5dPRfAvGGXy8e9YH3UQGpZUOGEJSxZEkptRF1QcchE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"No edition" edition?

THICC and Dangerous

Marriage and impregnation, I want to impregnate Astaroth.

Translation Aggregator is not working for me anymore. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Not like it's matter

Quetzalcoatl: pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
Lilith: pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
Gnosis: pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
Mephisto: pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
Aži Dahāka: pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
Eden: pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm

A few days ago someone posted this Japanese fapfic about Rami getting revenge on Luka. I enjoyed it so much that I felt the need to translate it.
In fact, I enjoyed it so much, that if I knew an artist available, I would make this a mod for the original trilogy. Now that I say that I kind of miss the MGQ mod scene, but I digress now.

In any case, here it is if anybody would like it: pastebin.com/eBm5Cjn9

I wish I could say it's a good translation, but there is some parts I really couldn't understand, and I either had to improvise or remove them entirely. I hope that regardless of all that it will be an enjoyable read to some.

Anyone know where to get the "Gold Rush" swimsuit in Naedoko Demon's Ground? The hint says to "show off a lot of money", but I have no idea where. It's the last thing I'm missing aside from beating the last few postgame bosses

Watch playthrough

>Now that I say that I kind of miss the MGQ mod scene
The original trilogy had a mod scene?

Oh you missed out.

I don't recall there being very many (good) ones. Then again, scenario creation's kind of a chore.

There is even a mod by yours truly, Rogue.

I've been putting a lot of hours into towergirlskingdom.com/

Gib paradox translation

Do you have the latest version?

Does anyone have the source of this pic? I saw it in the previous thread and I was wondering where it came from and if there was a higher res version of it

Isn't that the game made by a master cuck or something ?

Cmon, she'd be allowed in the church if she just hid the horns and wings and tail.

Are you sure this isn't a succ in disguise

I thought evil being were hurt in Church

>shikiAngels

What

>be me, but what if i told you a real story about something you hear a lot about that i did

Sharktits and Chocofox H-scene translations when?

There should be a catgirl in the enemybase inside the house where you deliver the pots for money. Talk to her when you have 100,000+ gp.

I think so yeah, 2016.09.08.r184.
I even redownloaded it, but the same problem persists.

They'll help you ascend to heaven!

How can you go to Heaven if your literal soul is eaten by a demon? And I guess ceases to exist?

Thanks, would've taken me a while to find it on my own.

What does Reaper think about when she masturbates?

Do normal succs actually eat your soul or just your body's energy?

Souls don't exist, so just your energy

Are they still at the navy?

Never trust a fish pussy.

>Never trust a pussy.
fixed

She seems to be related to AI Channel.

Is it true that a succubus gets stronger the more sex she has?

I imagine a sex based being that gets more experienced in sex would become more powerful.

Yup, and it provided me an outlet to vent fluffy and succy waifu autism.

Where can I find a cute loving succubus who won't brutally murder me?

Rumi is looking a bit too uguu in that image.

Yeah, I found out about it a few hours ago. Apparently its some older Japanese man wanting to be a fox loli on the Internet, which is humorous in itself. youtube.com/watch?v=cqncAh_28Es

Deploying countermeasure image

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

name?

Do you still need Matenshi Sakura 4 and Viotoxica because I'm pretty sure I have both on my dlsite account

The first version of the Parade Buster translation was released.

>First
I mean third.

>mfw when people ACTUALLY like Erubetie

that would be awful kind of you
please and thank you

we actually reached the limit last time

proud of you lads

I would like her more if she was a bit more expressive. Resting bitch face gets kind of old after a while.

She is cute but I don't like slime girls

What's not to love?

9/11 would bang old man in a monster girls body

>canonically has killed hundreds of people
>gets away with it because "lol I'm good now ;^)"
fuck erubetie

Yeah fuck her. Literally. And breed her to replace the lost humans as punishment ;D

>breeding a slime
"no"

I have a terrible confession to make

I actually enjoyed Monster Girl Gamu

Why not? They certainly need the increase in population given most of them are confined to Undine's spring.

it's time to purge yourself from the existence lad

we don't need any more murderous hypocrite slimes

DON'T DATE SLIME GIRLS (or robots, but slime girls in this case)!
exhentai.org/g/844216/4bfc9029fb/

I'm sorry brother for I have failed

It's bizarre that there is already lewds of this fox, I'd would've thought people would be turned off.

WARNING -- extreme lewdness:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4044472

it's not gay if it's a feminine old man

I would unironically willingly be with Erubetie for the rest of my life.

Sorry for the wait, here we go. One thing to note about the Viotoxica upload is that it's the english version, which hasn't been updated to where the japanese version is. It has the same content, but there's some shitty audio lag occasionally. The vore scenes don't appear to suffer from the lag issue though so who cares
mega.nz/#!yBMSiQBT!F3z6JZIUN-zijveAixKLzoPoaJM7Ap4-ieIE5PTuTtM
mega.nz/#!uRkVXLqL!q5dPRfAvGGXy8e9YH3UQGpZUOGEJSxZEkptRF1QcchE
If Viotoxica ever gets updated I'll respond to your posts with the new version I guess

By the way, if you liked Viotoxica, support the developer. As far as vore games go it's bretty good

I love Ilias!

Fucking a man inside a womans body is much hotter. You can feel the dominance of domination a man while at the same time not being gay while doing it.

Also No U and reverse uno card for anyone saying im gay.

I made a MGQ tabletop rpg and the players are already discussing who best girl is.

I should call it a success.

what were their picks

Only brainlets love Ilias. True patricians know that Promestein is infinitely superior.

Tamamo so far because of the amount of hate and mistrust she recieves from the players.

A pirate frog girl called Nauta is also a top favorite. Most really despise her and she is the npc players want to kill the most.

In the other side of the spectrum, Alma Elma and Granberia are pretty popular, while some others love a nekomata called Cloru.

>tamamo
>hate and mistrust
What

This tabletop rpg takes place 20 years after the events of the main games, so it is a totally different story. A good portion of the players think Tamamo is the antagonist.

yeah but how or why would you portray tamamo that way

They need to see Alma Elma vore someone!

Unintentional red herring. Since Tamamo is the one who called the players' aide for something they don't even know about and then they realize they are digging their own graves, most of them started to believe Tamamo is onto something not right.

Coupled with the fact the players are scratching the beginning of a complot and they know details only Tamamo and some of her kitsunes know, they are getting a bit paranoid with her around.

It is funny desu

So are they playing as humans or monster girls? As for them mistrusting Tamamo, I can see her probably messing with them for shits and giggles, but not the point of sending them off to their deaths. Do any of the other characters like Luka, Alice, Micaela, etc. make an appearance out of curiosity?

No wonder she's so thicc

Human players, soon a girl will play and I hope she chooses to be a MG.

And, honestly, most players are actually digging their own graves with the actions and choices.One murdered a MG and ate her flesh, Tamamo got incredibly angry because of that.

Only a couple of players aren't stepping on my traps or getting around the antagonists.

Luka is around, Alice has been murdered today and Micaela will appear soon enough. There are a bunch of old and new characters.

Personally I prefer the Cecil side story version of her since that veiny tail urks me.

featherp0n0s

>Alice has been murdered today

The thick veiny tail is the best part.

>I hope she chooses to be a MG
What kind you hoping she plays as?
>One murdered a MG and ate her flesh
What kind of monster girl and why?
>Alice has been murdered
Concerning, but don't feel too bad about that desu. I presume Luka's off to find who murdered his waifu and kick their shit in?
Gee, I wonder who was behind it.
I'm also guessing for the sake of avoiding cringe Nero and Neris aren't a thing?

Why has the better troll face, Ilias or Myusca?

thank you very much
I'll add them now

1-Any monster she chooses is fine. I just hope she picks to spawn in Hellgondo or Ilias continent.

2-An owl girl assaulted him midnight. He lost that battle and choosed to respawn only to win the fight and literally rip the owl's heart out and eat it while Nanabi was spying him. Things went downhill from there and now he is the first canonically dead player.

3-oh, Luka already went to kick their ass, if he manages to find out the responsibles that's it (he will probably never find out unless a player helps him).

Players however are very tense because of the recent events.

try not to use my links, I can't guarantee I'll keep them up

>Ripping an owl-girl's heart out and eating it as revenge for her violating him.
I assume the owl girl's family hunted him down for revenge or did Tamamo deal with him?

Send homebrew rules.

noted