>Useful Links
pastebin.com/zsC6MqjB
>Guild
Post Username, Request Invite.

Previous threat:

>lvl 82
>3 trials
great game

if you get an atziri's reflection use it on a spectral shield throw character and submit it as a build of the week for the (You)s

actually gonna bother with uber lab this league

Im running a cyclone build with the following gems:

Maim, Brutality, Damage On Full Life, Chance to Bleed, Melee Physical

Whats the best one to up the quality on?

Spectre or skeletons? If skeletons, melee or mage?

>haven't seen almost any new beasts since starting on maps
I like capturing them but the variety is a bit lacking to be honest

>best character dies off screen

>using spectral shield throw on bosses, uniques, or even rares
ffs when do I start dealing in deeps? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Viper strike's pretty fun with ancestral call and melee splash.

>cyclone

When getting shaper's orbs do you do each tier immediately as elder influence reaches it or do you actually keep spreading him allowing him to spawn and getting the orb later?
I'm thinking i'll just keep spreading him since I need to kill him anyway and spreading the cunt is a pain anyway

When you get a 2500+ Armor shield.

when you get a 2400 armor tower shield and as much elemental damage as possible
i've been wanting to try that but what ascendancy?

>scorching ray
damage over time or burning damage on jewels?

They have the same effect.

post your shield shitter

What to buy. What to buy.

How can I find out how much my rare drop is worth for selling on the market? I dont want to go through the market every time I see a potentially saleworthy item

I'm going assassin, but I'm still leveling and don't know how it'll do defense wise later.

use the advanced option on trade macro, or learn what mod are valuable

>use the advanced option on trade macro
?

Still low level. Not expecting to wipe with ease. Just wasn't expecting boss fights and such to be this long early game.

innocence helm looks pretty good with the purple lich body

SST doesn't get good until you have a good shield, cause they balanced the thing around having a good shield to do damage. While also giving you fuck-all for scaling.

press ctrl+alt+d, it opens a new window rhere you can check only selected mods

ugh neet manchilds UGH

What is wrong with cyclone?

>still 11.5 weeks of worstiary
just fucking kill me now

>use the advanced option on trade macro

What do you mean?
Isn't there an appraisal programm?

>anything but deer
disgusting

the performance of this game decreases with each fucking patch, it's unbelievable.
A few years ago, I'll just stroll at 60FPs through the whole game without hindrance.
Nowadays I'm happy if I can slog through a town at 10FPS, 95%CPU and RAM usage, and a dynamic resolution of 800x600.

>double quicksilver
lol

>glacial hammer with jewels
>cleave with jewels
>wild strike
which one poge

>wah wah wah this game is so hard so hardcore
Just killed Kitava the second time and reached maps and I only have 9 deaths recorded on this character. So much for your "challenging" game, fucking HC elitists

i mean you can check only some mods on items for more accuracy in the evaluation. press to open the window while using the trade macro and select the mods

It comes with experience but in general an armor piece with high life and nice resists is worth something. Boots usually need move speed to be worth anything. There's some niche mods with gloves or helmets that might increase their value. A nice accuracy roll for instance might make a rare worth more.

Weapons usually need either high flat & % phys or high ele rolls. Attack speed and crit are also popular stats to look out for. For caster weapons watch out for high spell dmg rolls, crit, cast speed and high flat ele dmg to spells rolls. Attack speed on a decent caster dagger or scepter can increase its value a bunch.

Amulets and rings are more niche and some weird ones can still occasionally sell for quite a bit. Things to watch out for would include flat ele & weapon ele dmg %, crit multi, high flat phys rolls, high +base stat rolls.

here's your pity (You)
don't spend it all in one place

what else am i gonna use? im freeze and stun immune

Mages are probably better for map clear but I think also worse for bossing. Melee got a huge buff from the new skelly node. You can run 3-5 spectres aside skeletons if you want but if you take both skelly and spectre nodes from necro you're losing out on something. I'm personally using that spectre life unique helmet without the necro spectre node on my melee skellingtons build and so far it has been working fine but I haven't pushed into red maps yet so idk if they'll live with just that helmet.

Wild strike, just amazing all around since the introduction of AC
I wonder why no one is catching up to this; way faster speed run leveling than Sunder for example.

quartz so you can protect your eyes from the monstrosity that is that helmet

Whz ar eunique claws so shit. Like one or two are neat for a specific build, but in terms of raw damage, thez|re shit. Daggers too. Weird

>Grim Dawn getting an expansion
>Titan Quest got one
Are ARPGS back on the rise?
Are we witnessing the return of the glory days?
D2 Remaster?

Z isn't even near Y. Good job.

Anyone else getting an issue with poe.trade bringing up a nginx page?

nice 3rd world keyboard layout you got there muhammad

>throw net before engaging beast
>tankier than a t14 boss

>dont throw net
>beast dies in .3rth picoseconds

>QWERTY
>3rd world

>the monstrosity that is that helme
??

How to play PoE the right way guide:

1. Only hardcore
2. Only temp leagues
3. Make your own builds around some idea you have, or some unique you like or a combination of multiple, whatever
4. Play it to about lvl 90 and equip it well (but not hyper luxury)
5. Rinse and repeat on a new character and new build you come up with

Y and Z are switched on German layout and with Alt+Shift they keyboard layout can be switched between the two.

don't forget about Wolcen, the upcoming PoE killer

Who cares, they are other way to scale your damage. Those mid-level, 1alch "hits can't be evaded" unique claws can destroy everything up to red maps with the right build.

I soil myself for fun.

oh you meant the deer head, im FUCKING retarded

auto BTW so if you reply i cant read it yet

2.b play SSF

In 12years then

you are using a magna eclipsis for your sst build right lolgen

>chance to bleed
you should be running inc area/conc effect

>Just use a Shield that requires access to a Unique Map twice over

bls let me gaptur monster who deaded already GGGG
dead net wen

Wojacks are cancer.

makes me wish i was dead
it would be ok, since someone would come along and pick me up with their net and resurrect me in their zoo

There's no point in playing hardcore, just don't die and it's the same game. Hardcore actually makes sure you never complete a character or see endgame content because nobody will touch a character after it dies.
I would like to see hardcore characters being instantly deleted when they die, that would be hardcore and make of this:

>lel i died, let me RMT my equips and use the currency to equip myself all over again
>le HC experience

If you can capture monsters after they are dead why do you need a net at all; why doesn't Einhar just port in after you kill it to take its corpse away and you can continue clearing without stopping lmao.

>player is cursed with temporal chains

Define "complete", because I've "completed" many dozens of characters and play HC only.

Sounds like you are just shit at the game.

>thinking hardcore players care what happens to their characters after they die

when you perform the ritual with corpses their bodies should just materialize and you automatically get a headhunter

>thinking hardcuck players think

i am so fucking angry rigth tnow

Is it worth trying to craft something on this?
The base stats seem good.

232 dps is not worth buying on a level 64 weapon

ipd roll is terrible and it's got three prefixes already so there's nothing you can do

charsi food

I think I'm gonna give it a shot once I'm done with my skelemancer. I still haven't actually used AC at all. What skill do you use for bossing with it or is WS good enough?

What about the actual build. I was thinking Trickster since Void is still good and WS converts 100% so you should get chaos dmg from both phys and ele portion.

honestly don't know what to do for wild strike since they gutted elementalist

I dont get it.
i tried that and there's no special window opening. Do you mean in-game?

54% IIQ. Level 70. Do a quick run of blood aqueduct cause I'm a glass cannon atm and NOTHING BUT NETS. Fuck you GGG. Give me some orbs.

Raider.
Hell, maybe Assassin.

don't tell me you fell for that stupid crimson dance phys cyclone build on the forum

Drop brutality, chance to bleed and put in conc. effect and added fire damage. Run HoA and Hatred with it

>use a poison build
>throw net when it's still half alive
>poison continues to damage while it's still struggling
>easy capture

i mean going to standard is pretty much deleting your character anyway, the items you died with are probably not worth even a single exalt in soycore

Whats a good unique sword for reave before I get a good rare?

>get hit by an Innocence oneshot ball
>panic and start getting hit by more
>barely kill him

I'm literally shaking lads why do I have to be so bad at this game

I don't understand this game, at all.

You destroy everything on screen instantly, there is absolutely 0 challenge (outside of not killing a beast too fast, kek).

Any build you do, it's always the same feeling, you erase everything on sight, which helps farming "currencies" apparently, which let you buy more stuff to build more char to clear speed more maps.

What. The. Fuck? Skinner Box anybody?

It just doesn't come even close to a well rolled rare. Sure its defensively a great shield but not for SST. A hybrid eva/es or pure armor is pretty much the only way to go.

I've tried both and like the phys version better.

Scaeva. There is a list of unique swords on the wiki.

if you're so powerful and the game is easy... where's your uber elder kill in ssfhc?

I started leveling a WS Scion but something didn't feel right. And I'm not really sure what the best way of scaling it is

>actually ran out of alchs buying maps to progress the atlas

fuck

I went volatile dead for my league starter

Ive never done any red maps aside from the first few and never did atziri

How do you do map progression? Feels like I get so few yellow maps, and Do I need to roam areas for the corrupted places for fragments?

Looks pretty good to me, but is it really?
Base is shit, isn't it? Also that block mod has me wondering.

I went onslaught/frenzy dual wield raider (yes, despite the %increas ele in the other branch). Getting onslaught first means a lot for survivability, using claws with Life gain on hit (no life leech) and you attack so fast you are basically unkillable, since you're full life back in a couple of seconds. You can face tank Gruthul or whatever is called that phys degen god in the firefly cave without a care.
At first I was using a 4L Molten Strike for single target, then I realized I was doing more damage with a 5L Wild Strike by switching AC to Ruthless/Melee Phys.
Rules in white maps, not sure how it will scale end game, I went crit so we'll see.

God no.

do you have the trade macro installed?

just tp out when he does his obvious windup for it

>red beast is tougher than boss
fuck

looks like a decent statstick

no
I only have premium tabs, one public, for selling