/wtg/ - War Thunder General

Infantry Support Edition

Previously, on /wtg/ >Official Site:
warthunder.com/

NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.

>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php

>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc...
live.warthunder.com/ (Warning! Pure weeaboo and horsefucker autism abound)

>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition

>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026

>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf

>Youtube Channel with Tutorials and Gameplay Videos
youtube.com/user/galahadgawain/playlists

>Steam community:
steamcommunity.com/groups/warthundervg

>vg chatroom:
Type " /join vg " into chatbox.
If prompted for a password, use "memes".

>Joystick Comparisons:
pcgamer.com/the-best-pc-joysticks/

>DIY Headtracking
pcgamer.com/how-to-build-your-own-ir-head-tracker/
ebay.com/itm/161710468074

>Chart displaying weapon effectiveness against ground units
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1_cSnYKSKbU6Giql2bMDdFoXefeq6ENWuvjQbtquMs/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Px6G3kvcWbiS-sdIR6r4s7lSwfcxguUgJw95qj0NIzs/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbvmWGRgF_E
youtu.be/7wMjFSsJx0s?t=2m53s
youtu.be/DwxYYnxcm3k?t=1m1s
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14gVFNPyhyO98ARYdb0XClwz9HrG08EG8rCjIOmjMwAs/preview
youtube.com/watch?v=W2eu9N-CjBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Wehraboo genocide.

first for removal of TigerAceFinn

Japan makes the strongest tanks and planes.

Are Z.1007s any good? I'm grinding Pastas rn and need something to ez mode grind RP

first for gmod

Teebs aren't handheld, Spitfire F Mk 24 is underpowered

its YET ANOTHER teebchimpout in full swing everyone

Why are the beginning tanks for Japan so abysmal, though? It only gets better when you get the Chi-Nu II
dead game, sadly

Reminder the Ru251 is bad

like i said i know how gunners sights work, i played a bit or sim when i first started playing but the thing is when i i aim in cent mk3 the shouts aren't going there where i aim as they always go a bit lower and to the left.
When i was playing sim in Panther i didn't have this problem

There is nothing wrong with Soviet tanks.
youtube.com/watch?v=TbvmWGRgF_E

can somebody tell me who is this autistic finn? is he like a lokal tripfag or something

it's cause of where the optics are in relation to the gun in sim nigger. Not all optics are in the same place in relation to the gun, Cents being an awful example of the optic being too high and to the right of the gun, ergo your shot goes further to the left and down from your viewpoint

Make a bugreport, they'll fix it eventually.

its the teebs new bogeyman. they cannot believe people would be against them

I scored 160 on the WAIS-IV many years back, which was the maximum score achievable on the test, at 4 standard deviations from the mean, or the 99.997th percentile. My childhood IQ score on the SB-LM was 189.

Is there a vehicle that is very intellectually demanding and has an extremely high skill cap that will test my intellect to the very most?

it's not a bug tho

xth for teebs are pedantic autists who need to be exterminated

press S to spit on teebs

>tfw I'm 0.5 with a Pz II H.

xth for immediately teamkill/focus your fire on anyone whose nickname starts with *

S

>tfw 0.44 in Ru
>tfw 0.66 in Leo 1
>tfw 0.59 in KPz
Do I kill myself or what

po-2

too normie, go OS2U-1

if it's any consolation i was shit in the KPz until i had about 250 matches and then got my K/D from ~0.5 to 1.x within like 100 matches. The Ru stats are awful even if you uptiered it all the time. The Leo 1 ones are acceptable i guess as long as you played it before it was moved to 7.7

Lets do a suicide (uninstall) pact.
Ready, go.

S

Yeah I uptier my Ru to 7.7, mainly just use it for caprushing and a spawn when I can't use a Leopard backup. Got the Leo 1 and spaded it all the while it was at 7.7.

S

is there any reason for getting the ferdinand

is there any reason for anything?

it takes a while to get adjusted to top tier i guess, took me hundreds of matches too. And it's not done with getting APFSDS in the KPz, you need to learn what works on what maps too, which took me way longer. Quite rewarding once you figure it out though, i like top tier more than tier 3/4 which were previously my favorite ones by now.

stop bringing it into 5.0+ battles
addmitedly, humiliating T-54/T-62 shitters with it is rather satisfying

yeah, better to bring the 234/4

>there are people here who complain about )))))
>those same people also gave gayjin money
you do know that once you give even a single cent to those subhumans you lose the right to complain and you're part of the reason why it's happening right?

>teebs better pepper their angus for the impending Reggianeocaust

can't get any worse than what the G55 versions are doing with everyone

>not a single pasta nigger vehicle added
"no" :)

>still grinds in warblunder
>doesn't play squibs like a true patrician
wack

French 1 tier

>teebs can’t read
lmao

>some shitty props
woah, im scared

*Angry frog noises*

>posted after making my 3000th forum post shrieking about the G.55

did somebody hear something?
iatlian niggers what?
i couldn't hear anythnig in my chefitain

>got flakzug back when I was playing arkaden
>hated it
>try it out now
>mfw

>teebs can’t even spell

youtu.be/7wMjFSsJx0s?t=2m53s

>only actuall bongs play bongs
ale piecze włoskiego czarnucha

youtu.be/DwxYYnxcm3k?t=1m1s

I thought this was Jesus Pepe hehe

I love this plane so fucking much.

>F9-F8
oh boy

Old pic actually, I'm almost done researching it and have none of the naval line after the first F8F bought.

>I shot down low flying me410s and 190 A-4s while spitfires fought the 109 and190Ds!

Faggot

It's more rewarding because the tanks are actually good and don't get trounced by a fucking slope.

Nah, I always work from top to bottom and save ground pounders and bombers for last.

Get ready for it to get massively nerfed with a speed nerf of over 50 kph at alt and a new FM with wonky handling and tons of overheating in the next patch

My US naval line rn. I have 300k SL. Please end my suffering

yes, the quicker playstyle also allows a single player to achieve more for the team. Also the Mig15bis makes for awesome CAS with the S21s.

>fought
i don't think spits heading them on and dying truly counts as "fighting"

>F9-F8
Are you retarded?

sorry massa, got the position of that dash wrong

>shoot hispano mk 5 air targets into a b17's tail
>both wings fall off
yet there are teebs who unironically claim their guns suck

How are you able to research all of that without buying the previous? Did they remove that rule recently?

teebs do nothing but pump 20mms into the fuselage of b-17s and inevtiably get shot down on their 12th pass

Couldn’t you always research without buying the actual vehicle? You just had to buy it when you wanted to buy the next one?

aren't you mixing it up with WoT?
you need to purchase previous vehicle, when you purchase next one in line. Only thing that blocks you from researching them, is not having purchased at least 6 vehicles of previous rank

WoT allows you to research them without purchasing them, however you can only research using XP from a previous machine and free XP (which you earn VERY slowly), so while you technically don't, practically you do

Update: Bought the Corsair, unlocked the Panther. I have 120k SL. My suffering knows no bounds.
You always could. You just have to buy the previous one to buy the next one along

Built by slavlets, for slavlets.

Is it seriously that bad? Fuck that shit, way to ruin a great US plane you slavic apes

Almost rank 100, when I get my SL do I buy some of these US planes or buy the Venom and save for the Hunter? I already have the Sabres anyway

shame you can't gift silver to other players, or at least squadmates. Because I only buy and spade what I'm interested in, I'm currently sitting on 53mil, I have little to no use of.

>reading comprehension

everything after the F8Fs is unusable trash

How much SL do you get when you hit 100? I'm at 91 right now.

Yeah, sucks desu. I tend to research much faster than I get so I never seem to have any. There's people who have so much SL they don't know what to do with it and then those who never seem to have enough to buy what they unlock. I'm in the second category
Even the F7F? It feels like a fun BnZ/R, and then I just want the Cougar for a hangar queen
1 mil I believe

Pretty much, apparently it's accurate though. This is the new datasheet if you can read slav
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14gVFNPyhyO98ARYdb0XClwz9HrG08EG8rCjIOmjMwAs/preview

????

If they're gonna knock off 50 km/h they better make it 4.7 again too.

yes. Granted, the F7F is useable, but the F8F or the P51H-5NA do the same job a lot better. And the naval jets are just straight out bad.

The F7F-1 (and 3) is currently using fantasy stats, and have been since their addition. I don't know if anyone's working on a detailed report.
I'm not sure if they're better or worse than they should be, either. I know for a fact that F7F-3 has advantages over -1 it shouldn't have.

Post predictions for the tier 6 planes coming in next patch.

there won't be any

>chally1 needs a buff

P H A N T O M

steam discussions are sometimes good for a chuckle

BV 238Z as premiums)))
commence the BVposting

It doesn't look like the overheating is any different, still 5 mins of WEP, 15 mins of 100%. What is more concerning is the shitty handling and speed nerfs
I wonder where they got the data for this on, plus this isn't the first time the D-30 has had a flight model update, so shouldn't they be using the best performing data for it even if a different source gives worse numbers?

that looks weird even for those late war german designs. Is that a fake or were they really making plans for that?

probably not but I wouldn't put it above BV's autism

Blohm & Voss was a mistake.

I tested it on dev and the overheating is pretty different, the temperature climbs when WEPping even on 100% radiators. The handling nerfs aren't actually roll and turn (which are actually improved a bit), but it's ridiculous shit that makes you question what's going on at Gaijin like it hesitating a bit before applying rudder when aiming and turning to one side when you pull full elevator with mouse aim. The same applies to most of the new FMs in this patch.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2eu9N-CjBQ
the video is not a very good quality and has strange cropping issues, but I just wanted to show you the power of clever stalinium.

Ouch. I hope at least they update the instructor