Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #972
Solar Radiation Protection Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred installation; best mod compatibility, but look for pp2 versions first]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
AA2Mini [The entire game, with AAU and some basic mods, now under 3 gigs]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2Mini.xml
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
PP2 Mods for AAU/AA2Mini/Preinstall:
mega.nz/#F!F9p0yToK!0chYH6M7J4LSRLzMlVWoYg
tsukiyo.me/AAA/mods/
lolicore.org/static/pp2/ (least reliable)
AAUnlimited Guide and Resources (Modules, Tans, Props, Poses, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
Recommended Mods Guide (use for mod names only): pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/wiki/Installation
github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/wiki/How-To-Report-a-Crash
github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases/latest
pastebin.com/R4DW0dxw
drive.google.com/open?id=1Ix0Km4mCbCmluvWsNi4TcZdKRZZL9v3E
pastebin.com/sMVpfk4h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Playful a cutest

Harsh is for cucks.

Neptunefag makes really cute brownie girls

AAUnlimited 0.6.5 Release

Installation and Update Guide: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/wiki/Installation
How To Report a Crash: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/wiki/How-To-Report-a-Crash

=> Download: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases/latest

New:
* Poser added socks/shoes and skirt selectors
* New sliders for Tot face
* Added a button to update all of a card modules available on disk
* The archive portion of Archive Overrides is now optional. If it's left blank, the override rule will match for the filename in any pp file. (Now for reals ;^)

Fixes:
* Fixed realtime updates of face body sliders
* H-Ai will no longer be turned on automatically unless PC is exploitable.

Known Issues:
* Wrong version in window title.

A list of premade modules and traits can be found here:
pastebin.com/R4DW0dxw

Bunny!

Thanks. Though I just made one.

>New sliders for Tot face
These new face sliders require the Facepart Override Pack (formerly known as the hexaoc nuke(no longer nukes things)).

Currently the pack contains:
* Face 1-5 and 8-13 with support for new face sliders. (face 6 is just face 1 with half open eyes, and face 7 is just face one with fat face morph)
* Morph overrides for all currently released base jaw morphs, (fat, raised jaw, round, rounded)
* Object override files for all currently released elf ears. (Hexa Ears, 2Chan ears, Shitty ears.)

New sliders include:
* Nose sliders (Tilt, Width, Height, Length, Bridge depth)
* Chin sliders. (Height, Depth)
* Jaw sliders. (Width, Shape1, Shape2)
* Cheek sliders. (Height, Depth, Width)
* Ear Sliders. (Height, Spacing, Depth, Scaling)
* Teeth Sliders (Vampire, Snaggle, Shark)

Download.
drive.google.com/open?id=1Ix0Km4mCbCmluvWsNi4TcZdKRZZL9v3E

Install.
Drag and drop into your overrides folder, Check the example card for what to override.
Keep in mind that a face needs to have matching .xx and .xa files. If you for example mix the .xx files from face 1 with .xa files from face 3, you will crash.

There's 16 new traits from the last official release. 6 newest modules:
>Auto poser - Automatically loads .pose files in dialogue.
>Ambusher - When evening falls, Ambusher will roam secluded places, waiting for weaker characters to come. They will be taken away and raped.
>Cupid - Makes people fall in love by spreading good rumors.
>Christian - Will not allow vaginal sex before marriage.
>Dirty - Doesn't clean her mouth after swallowing. Will walk around with cum in her mouth for a period.
>Summoner - Start the ritual by exchanging lovers' vows. To finish the ritual the Summoner has to sacrifice their progeny. If there's a new student filling the place of their dead lover - bind them to Summoner's will.

Download: pastebin.com/R4DW0dxw (Both megas have same content right now)

Updated modules changelog:
Cuck, White Knight, Brute, Vivid Imagination, Loyal, Corruption, Irresponsible, Shaming, Pregnancy, Yandere Type A, Yandere Type B and Sex Crazed were updated.
>H-AI was added to Cuck, White Knight, Brute.
>Fixed cases where Brute, White Knight, Vivid Imagination, Cuck could be interrupt competed, which led to PC being changed.
>Fixed cases where White Knight, Vivid Imagination and Cuck could run around while the h scene they're watching/imagining is ongoing.
>Fixed compatibility of Brute and Corruption, and Corruption with Sunday Style and Fashionable.
>White Knight now has a chance of being the one raped if he loses the fight, if the rapist swings that way.
>Loyal is now a NPC only module. Fixed rare cases where Loyal could interrupt compete sex and and as so cheat.
>Pregnancy now takes only 1 style "pregnant1", use the 2chan pregnancy outfit. Fixed rare cases where girl could get pregnant but the module wouldn't trigger. Fixed NPC makes NPC pregnant case.
>Fixed Yanderes doing the wrong action
>Fixed Sex Crazed sex orientation check
>Shaming will now keep victims naked until they reach the clothes changing room.
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs!

H-AI is turned on in some traits now.

do i have to reapply updated traits to a character or do they auto update?

Just downloading the game after years, I'm pretty confused about how mods work now. I'm getting the mini version. I am downloading all the shit from the mega link and the tsukiyo one, but I'm not sure if they are incompatible among each other or anything since various uncensors seem to be mixed but I have no idea what they are exactly.

Can I just drop then at the data folder or I need to choose? For the nodim there's a txt so I guess I won't have issues for that.

You have to reapply them. There's a button now that does that for you.
Download modules from the mega and extract them. Open the card and click "Update modules". Save the card and that's it.

Use AA2QtEdit to update the AAU data(including modules) of your card instance in classes you use it.

Only the uncensors are incompatible and for the rest of the mods you may get some annoying glitch or nothing at all. I'd say, just drop things in the data folder and ask us about particular instances of the mod(s) you want to install.

slut

>still no Sagiri card

>Sagiri
Icypen's Mega?

>tm's
Pathetic

What does the "Narcoleptic" trait do? The explanation on the pastebin seemed kind of vague.

When girls are in a relaxed mood (after massages for example) they're more likely to be responsive, iirc.

*grabs her ankle*

*grabs your dick*

Ha-hanase!

How exactly do I use this?

Which outfit is that on the left? I've been looking for it but I can't find it. I probably skipped over it on a MEGA.

Well it didn't come out the way I wanted because proportions and 3d.
The fact that my pc wouldn't let me have more than 7 actors in a scene really fucked me too.

>Fixed compatibility of Brute and Corruption
does that mean my brute pc can now corrupt girls?

And I fucked up.

Cute. Very Cute.

Does Busy Hands still make the character always say their line as if they were caught touching themselves even if they weren't?

Very good.

why ask for my cats if ya aint even gonna use em

thx guy(s)

>use the 2chan pregnancy outfit
Where is this it isnt in the clothing section on the pastbin?

you're probably gonna need to tell us which cat is yours

I probably couldn't find them.

I assume you have to resave each card after updating its modules?

I need to do more poses later.

you should give her a rounder face

Yes, it means exactly that.

Busy Hands make them always touch themselves. I might reduce the chance in the future.

Google docs

I think she looks okay like this.

I don't like how the front hair has a flat cut while the back hairs are trimmed to be pointy

No download link?

>* H-Ai will no longer be turned on automatically unless PC is exploitable.
so when my sex crazed amazoness occasionally forces herself upon my non-expoitable pc she won't be in complete control of the scene anymore? lame.

>Yes, it means exactly that.
guess I know what I'm doing later

pyramid head-tan card when?

Why do rapefags always have the best_ taste?

That room probably reeks of cat piss

I don't get it?

Nice

can of wet cat food was opened, cats go crazy as shit over that stuff

Oh cool, you're about to crack open a cold one with the girls?
I get it, it's cat food....

Oh I thought it was a beer can.

I think she looks fine the way she is, the max I plan to do is different outfits for her. She's too much waifu material for me, that's why I'm also not posting her.

What would I need to have everything in this game translated? I have just the game so far, wanted to get the maker and the mid-H dialogue as well.

Also, do I need to have Tantoo if a Mod specifies that it uses it? Or can I use AAU?

Here's a short guide on how to make and understand triggers. pastebin.com/sMVpfk4h
H-AI can be turned on through triggers now, so you can edit the Sex Crazed module and add it yourself. (or you can just add brute along with sex crazed, lose in a fight, and h-ai will be on)

in HEXACC

I wish H-ai would choose more dominant positions. Just feels weird to get "raped" while your guy fucks the girl from behind etc

Is there any interest in making something like an H-AI toggle hotkey?

My game crashes when I try to open the clothing selection in the roster if I use the .pp2 clothing collection, why?

I can't promise anything as I'm not the who would be working on it, but there were some talks on revamping h-ai.

Maybe

So if they ever make an AA3, what do you guys think they should add/improve?

hire aau devs

Will be hard to top AAU AA2

I don't know.

>Maybe
I think it'd be pretty cool.

That's correct.

Jesus Christ, I'm reaching modded Skyrim levels of instability with those shitty pp2 files, the game crashes after a moment if I try a new save.
This is all your fault user.

pp2 is stable, you're just silly user

Why don't you tell us since you're the only one with that problem.

I had the CC installed as a .pp mod with AA2 install, I thought it'd be a good idea to uninstall it and use the pp2 mod instead, so that's what I did, I uninstalled it, downloaded the pp2 mod on lolicore and dropped it in the data folder. Now the game crashes every 2 minutes.

I hate missing lewdstime.

It's a good start. Next for the hair texture and highlight! You can even use the starter kits from last thread, which are now in the google docs, for help setting those up.

He'll post them again one day, maybe.

This question doesn't mean anything. Tans don't have numbers in AAU.

I wondered for a while, is green/blue hair girl your new waifu now?

Kitty is Eternal Firstgirl Bestgirl. Sayako and Adele are the rest of my top three with no particular favorite between them. I don't have a waifu.

>I don't have a waifu
lol

Thank you all for your efforts, as always.

?

Yea well here's the problem. You have all the information, while we have literally none of the information. Your AAU launcher config? You know it, we don't.
The same goes for everything you botched by uninstalling the cc if you did in fact botch something. You know about it, we don't.

Why the hell are you trying to make us go like "hurr durr I'm gonna guess some random shit because there's literally only 1 way the game can possibly crash :^)" on this? Just provide some actual information and then we can discuss your problem. You literally haven't even had the courtesy to mention which CC you're talking about, because there are two different ones not one.

What do I need for the mid-sex audio to be translated?

I had the svii cc as standard pp file with the pp2 svii uncensor. I removed both. I got the mkiii uncensor and cc pp2. I ticked that mkiii case in the launcher to make it work. The uncensor works. The cc works too. The game is stable without the cc.
Want me to post captures of the launcher config too?

Of course I do. First 2 pages. I don't care about 3rd.

2chan Kimono. All slotted outfits are in the Modder's Reference google doc. Use that as your primary outfit resource.

>pc limitations
Post the class/scene/load order and someone with a better PC can get them all in at once, but the look good as is. Cute!
I also don't get the reference.

He already has a card.

>loving, loyal, marriage, pregnancy

>he
not quite what i asked but still neat

looks more like a summoner desu.

Your words are not as helpful as images. Start posting pictures of your data folder and your launcher settings to show us what you're doing wrong. pp2 is fine, so your problem is user error.

Hire voice actresses. Will probably be very costly.
Subtitles would be possible if you could code them into AAU, and that'd be cheaper.

H-How do you mod all this shit...?

easily

I'm not sure about that.

It looks a bit hard at first but it's pretty simple really. The hardest part probably is finding all the mods out there.

>no monogamous
slut

I have a shit load of mods I want to use, and probably the ones that'll set me up for a while, I just need to know how to use them. Is there a pastebin or something?

If only there was an OP to the thread...

hi /aa2g/, I started playing a couple of days ago and love it so far but I have a problem
I used AAFace without any issues described in the readme, but pic related is the face I get when I try to use any of the 200+ extra faces.
can any of you please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

AAU has a built in AAface, startover and make sure you dont get redundant and outdated mods

Install HEXAOC