Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Bulleta

>want to play Laura for easy wins
>too fraudulent to have fun

what are some characters that make you judge the person playing them?

like you come up against an opponent playing this character and just subconsciously think
>this guy is a fucking asshole
the entire time

play unist, it's a good game

Laura
Akuma
Balrog
Ken
Zangief but in a different way than the above

None.

Real talk, no good 3S Ryu player used or cared about Donkey kick it was always denjin and spacing that mattered.

Caring about Donkey kick animation is SF4 Elena hair tier shitposting.

guile

Aoko
Millia
Gordeau
Byakuya
anyu gorilla

what could ryu have done here?

The kiss of death.

PLAY BEST SIDEKICK!!! (Second Best Robin!!)

based

pic related

I project my dislike of Punk onto all Karin players.

How do I Tekken? T7 feels weird to me.

any who mains a top tier in an anime game

overly unga characters are also a chore to fight against

You main top tier NiGHTS don't you?

its not fair cap bros
why are they allowed to beat us after all the time we dedicated to shilling for capcom

how can this be?

damn, 100 whole zenny?

Should I be happy about losing a ranked set 1-2 if I still gained 95 LP as a result?

This is literally a party game tournament.

>played fighting games for years on a 360 pad
>suck dogshit with my ps4 pad
>decide to learn to play on a stick to future proof my muscle memory
>suck even worse on my stick than I do on the ps4 pad

what is this hell

Bros...

Put it this way, I'd rather watch every game at the bottom. The top I'd only watch one.

Ken
most Bison players

How long have you been using the stick?

Laura is such a bullshit character

OH NO NO NO lmaoooo

wha

You shouldn't worry about either.

So why does Abigail have a 4 frame startup super that also covers half the screen?

Sticks are a meme, the only thing better is button placement. The stick itself is shit, unless you plan on playing old games at a tourny or going to Japan don't bother learning it.

2 days

because he has no other real wakeup options and needs all the help he can get

spend 500 hours memorising every string for every character and how to punish them

>Sticks are a meme
I play better on stick and I grew up playing on pad, never even been to an arcade. It depends on each person.

you can't run away

TREASURE BATTLE!!!

I should have killed that coon Combofiend for what he's done

Honda GONE
Makoto GONE
Sagat only in after 3 HORRIBLE FUCKING YEARS
GONE are the days I used to play SF4 with my asian looking mexican friend
I'm stuck in this moba HELL waiting for fighting games to return to the glory days of SF4

FUCK ESPORTS
FUCK CAPCOM
AND FUCK SFV

This meme doesn't even make any fucking sense. Why would there be bots in Treasure battle??

>the glory days of SF4

What fighting game have girls with glasses

casuals aren't very smart

>casual
>setting up a bot

Jive

You do realize that some people like to just play against the AI and if they win costume stuff while playing that just makes it more of an incentive. i.e. Most Tekken streamboars that like to pretend they can play but get bodied online so just play treasure battle.

He can parry on wakeup and why isn't he allowed to have a weakness
Even if he doesn't have a invincible wakeup, similar to most of the cast, he can still just meme armor his way out of pressure.

mika laura barlog blanka
>this guy is fucking braindead

guile abigail
>don't you wanna have fun?

also

juri sakura zeku
>decent human being. much respect to you.

his parry has a 3 frame startup, learn your meaties properly

Ok but that's not bots.

>juri
>decent human being

you've been parroting this for 7 months now
no one with a casual interest in tekken is still logging in just to play treasure battle every day

he has throw invincible special moves though
isn it it enough?

switch mika and juri

they're just as relevant as bots when it comes to comparing player numbers for determining if the game is dead or not

Apparently not
I beat the Abigail I played against anyway but playing them just pisses me off. The only reason Abigail isn't winning tournaments is because the people that play him are fucking braindead.

Name ONE mechanic you would change in your favorite fighting games to improve them right now

>SFV
air to air and anti-air jab sends you further apart for no more side switching faggotry
>DBFZ
unique special moves for each character are more powerful and effective so people use less normals and more unique special moves

well not really an asshole but you;re still a faggot faggot
and no im not seeing you so here's your dodge

What was so bad about Street Fighter x Tekken anyways? I missed that one.

>tfw you beat the billionth braindead Ken shitter but when you decide to check his profile he actually has a 60%+ winrate instead of the typical 25-40% Ken shitter winrate

I don't know how people lose to yolokens that have the constant urge to do dumb shit like predictable DPs and fullscreen tatsus

!!!!

Actually a totally different user but you'd be wrong thinking that people won't keep playing a fighting game offline for that amount of time. Also if all these people are playing online all the time how come matches still take longer to find than SFV, how come the tourny scene is deader than SFV while also having a pro tour, face it my man people put Tekken 7 on, play it for abit offline in treasure battle or practice mode and call it a day.

more like jab fighter x braindead

rank?

are you that guy that went 0-20 to brick

who is fappable in blazblue cross tag battle?

Azrael

platinum

>how come matches still take longer to find than SFV
no crossplay, stricter matchmaking

>how come the tourny scene is deader than SFV
harder to get into than sfv, not near as much money to be made

>fighting with glasses on
an even worst offence than fighting in heels

>SFV
Make throw recovery slow enough that they cant reliably AA you with a normal if you neutral jump. I don't care if shotos can/could DP you, I just hate that a regular throw is a safe option 98% of the time and then they get a 50/50 when you land.

No one went 0-20 to Brick, it was just Brick trying to drum interest in Melty and himself. Brick couldn't even get out of pools at ceotaku.

Bison and Laura players. These guys are always teabagging and sending salty invites to a lounge after a loss.

don't play saggura

>$35 for the dbfz pass
what the heck. also are people playing unielst? is it worth the $50?

>Dyke with glasses
BROS...

Don't worry, I won't.

i lose to them sometimes because its a literal 50/50 the entire game. anyone can lose to them because its just a guess. sfv pros lose to random yolo smash players all the time, one even won capcom cup. thats the nature of sfv.

i wish sakura was my school mate

>end blockstring with fireball
>get punished with sweep
ent my life

Sauce you asshole

Is there any reason to use Kens Vtrigger2?

laura no!!!!!

style
just remember to also use the reindeer outfit

It's a good anti air option

if you're a terrible bronzie you can pretend that it's an AA move and fail to AA with it a lot

>Guile's name is William F. Guile
What the fuck?

Let's clear this up for all these normies
>SF5 has been out for a bit over 2 years
>Absolute dogshit, everyone with half a brain and experience with fighting games sees this
>Plastic looking and cheap looking graphics
>After 2 years, they give AE free update but more so, to be able to re release the game for $60 again because it was so shit
>Barely enough change to make it exciting and entertaining to play and/or watch
>SF cucks act as if it's the greatest thing ever because they grasp to any little thing that'll slightly improve this shit game
>Still tedious and repetitive as hell
I'd play it again if Akuma's classic costume wasn't so bad with the bright colors (His default made him brown skinned with dandelion hair) and/or if Alex was finally buffed decently after 2 years.

it's decent against akuma players who use VT1

>using a v-trigger for a shitty one time no damage anti air when everyone else's v-triggers give massive combos and utility

Well it does have a vortex effect so maybe against hard to catch people.

It's not.

Crossplay shouldn't matter when it has almost twice as many players on PC my man.

Stricter matchmaking is a joke I've been matched up against a blue rank while being yellow plenty of times.

Hmm, I like Tekken there's a tourny happening nearby maybe I should go and play just for the crack. Most people in SFV tournys are potmonsters so why does Tekken attract less despite having more players online? Maybe because they don't play online and don't even know the scene exists because they just play treasure battle/practice and call it a day. And maybe this is why you don't trust steam numbers.

I wanna lick Kale's broccoli

Can I just death fist everything instead?

wtf i love nitroplus now
That game is completely dead isn't it?

sniff