/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/11
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rk7PofEMIpawDCM0xDBQVTpQCm5XwVEoLjtLav2MgWQ/htmlview

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Reminder: Do not reply to !RHAJATxdtU posts

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0iyNmx0RWO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tharja is my wife

huff huff huff huff huff

Should I give Male Corrin Slaying Edge+?

Sophia can still win the gauntlet

Do you ever look back and laugh at how the tables have turned?

Should I start spending for Team Celica right now?

So
How much banners were datamined on the last update?
Like two right not counting the ephraim one right?
We should see the version update tomorrow or the day after since there are new non-seasonal heroes on friday

Does anyone have an edit of a FE licking their lips, I need it for a forbidden meme

Fuck off, Falcunts
This is a dragon thread

I love Alolan Selena Miku shes nice and brown!

I would take responsibility

All according to plan.

Bike is glorious motherfucker

>Magvel scum
>dragon
>Magvel dragon
Die.

Is Road to Ruin worth playing?

When is he coming to save Green?

I spot a thot

Nice team, grimakeks.

>tfw gauntlet friends tell you that your lead is awesome

Oops, wrong pic.

hump celica endlessly

yo for real why is there so much amazing shit in TRS that is all hidden?

Reading back on all the events I've missed so far it seems like I'm literally missing half the game.

Are there any f2p Infernal clears for the horse quests against Michalis and Frobin without Blyn?

Stop.

Facesitting from Lady Serra!

I really like this Marth portrait. Why he looks so cute bros.

>the disclaimer seems unnecessary, you'd think people have enough common sense to not give that fuck attention
>he's so bad that threads without the disclaimer are ignored

How can one person be so terrible

Off yourself, manaketeshitter.

That is a nice ass Alm. Awesome!

Refinery update when?

That's kaga for you I guess.

Do you know you can kill Shigen to get Sierra (and him back together) early?

>Tries to make a name for himself on an anonymous Mongolian basket-weaving forum
>Tharbage is his wife, yet he's married to Alfonse

>dragons

>on Fallen Celica's team
>keep having easy matchups against players on Grima's team
>actually say to myself, out loud, to myself, in my room:
>Grima Robin.......... epik
>all because of this fucking place

No...no! Stop it stop it stop it! Give us dracoshield IS it isn’t fair they got really good buffs and we got nothing!

I've been spending a few every round out of fear of being stuck in same hell with a massive hoard, which has happened to me once before in a prior gauntlet.

Fuck off dragon shitter.

he's too epik to handle...
Robin...Grima.....Epik......

>invested in Alfonse a bunch with Stead Breath/Quick Riposte/Close Defense/Aether
>invested in Anna a medium amount with Death Blow Brashperation and now I switched to Fury
>didn't really invest in Sharena at all, just Fury, Vantage, and Luna
>Sharena is easily the worst of the bunch

I really don't want to invest in her if she's gonna be mediocre and still outclassed by Fjorm

When are we projected to go into same hell?

>no tits

If robin is now the ebil dragon lord, and he's just a self insert character, does that make ME the ebil dragon lord? Epik

>>>>>>>>>dragons

Why are you posting Persona here?

The three Askr shitters suck equally. They all die to the color they have WTA against.

youtube.com/watch?v=0iyNmx0RWO4

next hour

Banner when

Just got Alphonse to 4* for the Arvis quest. Not planning on giving him any SI or any more feathers.

>dragons

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISSA

Hand over that source

bump

I want to cum inside Kiria

leave falchion posters to me

>Fjorm is free
>better than Sharena at everything
>Ike is free
>better than Alfonse at everything

When is Anna's turn?

>using the footfag servant to brag about tits
>Not using that purple-haired girl with the giant metal gold claws and enormous rack

*ruins your arena run*
:)

When Fjorm's little sister is green axe

When will Armads, the Binding Blade, Sol Katti, Durandal(s), Bolganone+, Mulagir, and Thoron+ gain effectiveness against dragons?

>no cancel affinity
(lol

I like arthur and Sety. Dont make me choose

>tfw to high scoring to run into nuLightning

No I didn't.

>firesweep
>no CA
(lol

>Sol Katti
>Bolganone+
???

Dragons are on an awfully high horse right now. We should do something.

>Thoron+
nobody has this yet

I'll make her into my personal idol cum toilet!

In exchange for a record deal!

+Spe on steady breath is better for baiting multiple targets at once or when you want your special ready on player phase.

> Enemy Attacks (Charge 6>4)
> Double in retaliation (Charge 4>2)
> Aether Counter ready on next engagement

Vs

> Enemy Attacks (Charge 6>4)
> Counter (Charge 4>2)
> Doubled (Aether Ready)
> Special Activates, barely heal anything.

When

So, what's the T20 staying score this week? If I got a few upgrades here and there, I could push my max arena score to 720-722 ((Need to check if I have a +Spd-HP Cecilia for the latter)). Is it really worth it if next week's Fire/Wind season is going to knock me down back to T19 inevitably?

??
>Bolganone
Technically only against Ice Dragons in FE3, but Bolganone could do with a better niche anyway.

She's already the most popular idol in Japan and signed to a major label, I doubt she needs that.

720 is not enough.

You won't stop my wife!

Which one of you?

Do it. the scene where Holmes meets Shigen again is adorable

I’m honestly more scared of winter tharbage than any fucking horse.

A smol for Pelleas as was requested, I tried to do casting animation but I sucked at it and will need practice for the future. The outfit is a mix between portrait art and Archsage outfit, and the tome is the Carreau tome.

Sucks couldn't post earlier in the week because talking about the creature gets you placed in a time-out corner, but whatever I can finally talk abit about Path of Radiance. So yeah couple topics I wanted to talk about:
>Mia
You are right user, I was being too hasty, and Mia really is not much different from Zihark. I still prefer him stat-wise, but the difference is negligible. I guess the real reason she sucked was due to the stages she's first available in for are a poor representation of her strength as she done 4 damage with armorslayer to armors, 2 damage with iron sword to bandits, and barely anything to lance horses in chapter 10 even with sword that was forged with real high MT. The chapters after that, with the crows and the like, really let both her and Zihark shine and it's a shame she and Brom have such awkward joining time not letting you see their true use while Zihark and Gatrie get placed in chapters perfect for their use.
>Tormod and Muarim
I love how they are placed right before the chapters that are mage heavy, making perfect use of their stats. For Muarim I also like how all recruitable Laguz are made different enough to showcase different things. First you have Lethe with Beorceguard and insta-guage and Mordecai to easy you in, then you have enemy with demi-band to give a glimpse of perma-transform mode, and finally Muarim to let you use the item. All three contrast greatly too in their use and I loved using all three on rotational basis.

For Tormod, I feel weird. He comes a chapter AFTER a fire tome would be useful. Lorewise it's stated fire is effective on non-dragon laguz, yet he uses fire tomes. Maybe there's not enough known to me about him, but wouldn't it make more sense to have had Ilyana- text to long...

Save for now. There will inevitably be same hell, but they're sure to break out of it before the end of the round. Of course, you might be asleep when that happens, so whatever.

Buffing Armands would just make everyone run Hectors

What the fuck

Wew lad, that's a very fast girl

Why do people want to be in t20 so bad? Doesn't everyone have ~200k feathers just sitting there?

You used cool shades of blue but
>Carreau
Why not Balberith?

desu this isnt even that bad

>he still encounters BLyn
shitters OUT

More importantly: Why don't wyvern riders have the dragon typing?

>Tfw no Tellius banner in a probable year

Hopefully i'll have enough orbs saved by the time Effie's mother comes in.

How high do you score? I still see high-merged Lyn regularly around the 720 mark.

Cute dork

So I just need to have him killed without Dullahan equipped?

I am really tempted on a refined res Berkuts Lance with dc Spring Xander. Please talk me out of this. The only thing holding me back is how perfect Carrot is.