/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Next HoF edition

>20 min ago
"The team has been monitoring Ranked Play since coming back online last week. We are currently looking into potential issues surrounding Legend rank. We will update as more information becomes available."
source: us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20761947532

>News
playhearthstone.com/en-gb/blog/21534739

>Deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

raosoft.com/samplesize.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mage hero power can now only target minions

there you go, Mage is fixed
no need to thank me

As someone who plays a lot of Mage, I would have no problem with that change.

play Aluneth Mech Mage

Make priest only target minions too

i'll accept it on the condition that it's affected by spell power

For the horde!

>stats for wild don't mean jack shit because the sample size is laughably low at decent ranks

I’ve got no time for gays

That's simply not true. For instance, in the case of hunter, I have unleash the hounds, explosive trap, Rexxar DK etc. Rogue has fan, vanish, blade flurry etc. Sure they might be unfavored vs aggro anyways but at least you have a chance, rather than a 0% chance if the opponent shits out 37/37 worth of stats on turn 5.

raosoft.com/samplesize.html

how did they get away with this?

What cards do you think will end up as op in the future? I'm putting my money on oak heart.

but what am I going to do after I vomited my hand into play and have no cards left? aluneth isn't always gonna be up on turn 6.

how good is malganis in wild now? I didn't even think about him with all the new demon synergy cards.

Played in all warlock decks

Why aren't you playing Marin?

Figured. Being able to get him out turn 5-6 seems really good. Even more now that BGH is never played anymore.

because having that many hex isn't that good

because I hate fun
I love winning though

Depends on your opponent's deck. That would absolutely destroy a cubecuck.

It was a different time

Magma Rager
He is due

here, just beat 3 paladins in a row to get rank 5. sweet justice

gj user

Oakheart would be OP right now if end game wasn't just "slam down your DK and as many Old Gods as you can"

Threadly reminder that Rexxar still hasn't been fixed

So uh those new cards that are going to be added to arena are permanent?

Sorry, the intern is still busy fixing matchmaking. No development time for that

This discard warlock deck I made is fun and wins against noobs at rank 20.
Try it.

They’ve actually made the claim it’s fixed
Now it’s their weekly trip to some tropical island or something

Calm down, we can't expect some dude working out of his garage on nights and weekends to fix things like this in a timely manner.

Why not run a 2nd cataclysm over hellfire??

I imagine because 2nd cataclysm can be clunky at times.

set that has legendaries that change of hero powers work when?

You mean like Justicar? Or Death Knights?

Yeah. It's called Death knights.

I want to play this but I also don't want to spend dust on the warlock quest.

>Have everything but Zavas
Fuuuuuuuck why the fuck did Blizzard think that having niche legendaries that can only go in a single deck was ever a good idea? There's no fucking way I'm crafting it even though it's probably the best out of all the discard legendaries.

>Collegiate tournament is still using this fucking caster
Jesus christ.

hmmm...

I heard that wild is full of warlocks, priests and giants. Is control mage viable? Maybe even grinder mage?

Guldan does counter Jaina

I don't understand this meme

>coin out Barnes in spell hunter
>y’shaarj hits him in the face twice
>win
He should have played around it

Day of the rake when?

control mage is TOO SLOW

Too slow? Against burn?

wild is incredibly diverse. wild will always will always be incredibly diverse because power creep insures every class will always be able to do broken shit. freeze mage is gud.

Reno mage is probably your best bet, it's very decent if all you are facing is paladins. I'm having a lot of fun with big spell mage though, it's not too much different from the standard version but has powerful cards like azure drake and ragnaros. Unfortunately the best answer to giants is still frost nova + doomsayer, as nagalock doesn't run silence or hard removal. I tried big spell mage with only dragon's fury and pyroblasts to counter giants but the one time I tried pulling it off the fury pulled the other one dealing only 5 damage to everything. I deleted the deck afterwards.

Reno mage is viable, but I wouldn't call it top tier or anything like that.

when the fuck is the expansion being announced brode

they will announce everything the week it releases

goodnight everyone hope everyone climbs

Fuck you

based guts poster

I get nervous when my opponent plays fast because they seem too confident.

>waiting xpac announce
>get some hint BS meme
I'm getting tired of this shit.

How do I stop my death knight from being the last card in my deck?

BUY
MORE
PACKS

But I've bought dozens. I even got a preorder once.

Go to Brode's house and screech into his ear everytime something doesn't go your way until he fixes your RNG

>"BROOODE! WHERE IS MY WEAPON BRODE!?"
>"I BOUGHT PACKS BRODE, WHERE IS MY DEATH KNIIIIIGHT!?"
>"I NEEDED THAT SPELL OFF A TOPDECK BRODE! WHY IS IT NOT IN MY HAND BRODE!?"
>"BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODE!!!"

this game is shit
random isn't fun
I hope brode gets fucking cancer

Why do I play this? Why do I do this to myself?

The rng boost only lasts a while, you gotta keep buying.

diminishing returns.

Your first pack purchase is good for 5 games of rng boost. After that, you need to add 5 packs to the cost of the boost, every time you purchase.

Where's the free packs, Ben?

>wild

user the technology just isnt there yet
be patient, it's not like it's been broken for that long

Twilight acolyte is dumb.

dude just play around it

>play anything small and it gets insected
>play anything big and it gets EEKED and MCed

I'm tired of priests, I can't wait until they get more OP dragon synergy in the new expansion.

Warlocks, yes. Priests, kinda. Giants, yes.

Try playing Reno Mage, but Burn Mage will always be the top mage deck.

Secret agent, coming through.
I'd rather play against dragondildo priest than secret mage, fuck secret mage.

>tfw I would rather play against patron warriors, freeze mages, face hunters and dr7 than this meta
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

this meta is literally fine aside from paladins, everything else is only on those levels if they highroll

Join us in Wild, my dude.

After they nerf Barnes and Naga, maybe.

>fine
>only 4 out of 9 classes are played

does secret paladin work there still?

our guy toast just hit legend and got a kiss from his gf on stream
rank 329 legend

Actually yes kinda.

Theres a Murloc Secret Anyfin variant that has great results, too.

>his rank isn't redpilled

Reminder that it'll never be fixed because it's not part of the newest hottest expansion. They literally appeased the drones by addressing it and will probably just wait for it to rotate into wild and be forgotten so they won't have to do anything. Anyone who believes otherwise is either naive or hasn't encountered the true depth of idiocy they've got going on down there.

What is broken about Rexxar? I haven't played hunter in forever and I never see hunters on the ladder.

the end of BRM-era meta of Patron, Demonlock, Freeze, Mdrange Druid was the best though, just run BGH bro. There was still other good decks like Oil Rogue, Mid Pally (pre-WHO AM I?), Giants Handlock, Hybrid Hunter, Tempo Mage, Malylock, Mech Shaman, Ramp Druid, etc.- the only meta I liked as much as that one was probably Un'Goro because there was so much to play. Not to mention Control Priest was still a fringe tier 3 deck at that time and at least Blademaster/Auchenai memes were fun (at least Combo Priest is still fun)

God I miss Warleader, I'm gonna queue some Giants Patron in homage

> his gf
> our guy

>using my image without my permission

His DK won’t use beasts from k&c

Secret Paladin actually shows a higher winrate than Murloc and Dude Pally at ranks 1-5 on hsreplay (I don't actually think it's better than eggs, dudes, or murlocs, but still similarly tier 1) and vS showed it just under Dudes as the best deck, probably because it's kinda easy to play

This is the standard goodstuff tempo version, but like said check out Jonahrah's Secret Anyfin Paladin, it's so much fun to play- no need for Spellbreakers when you just bust through everything eventually

Wow that's pretty fucking bad. That's also really Jewish of them to not bother updating a card some players spent 1600 dust to craft.

I finished rank 69 wild last month :3

I'm trying to secure the existence of our ladder and a future for our cardback. Hail Hafu.

They have lots of excuses why they can’t
But yeah they’re incredibly Jewish

Ok

>tfw was rank 2 4 stars but then I decided to play Quest Rogue and now i'm at the ranked floor again

You literally have to be a god to pilot this deck to legend, there's just so much stuff you can do that I don't see.

sniff it

hafu poster strikes again

What's a fun legendary to craft? Been thinking warlock quest, rogue quest or priest quest.

Rogue Quest is actually really fun to play, if you play >>>>>wild just replace one of the 1 drops with Target Dummy

Why is this allowed in the current year?