League of Legends General - /lolg/

old: as was requested, a “bronze stream thread” edition whatever the fuck that means

eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/danielzklein/status/971187849780371456
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Jhin.

3rd for Sorc Shoes Yorick

Gun Goddess Miss Fortune is my wife

will he ever be good again

why aren't you watching the Riot dude bronze stream right now?

>this is what facesitting fags want

What skin are you truly from the bottom of your heart hoping for that's somewhat realistic?

This is in lieu of no one seeming to really like the MF skin.

hi burch

How many void eggs have been put in this butt?

Because I forgot his name and the time it started

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

At least someone out there likes that bad skin

Reminder that this is an ultimate skin and priced accordingly for a small indie company

literally thousands.

I like the idea of Kai'Sa not even being particularly bothered by becoming a temp broodmother every few months, better than being dead I'm sure she'd feel.

I don't get it

>Kayn: twitter.com/danielzklein/status/971187849780371456

yikes

I get what they were TRYING to do with that pose but god it's so HORRIBLY animated

At this point what would save this skin for most people? Jiggle physics?

name a champion and post a picture of those who main them
>Fiddlestick

a complete redo

Vi is a pervert

Ult should have been MF really laying into it on the guns and having to brace herself against the ground with the thrusters going to keep her upright. Would make it feel a hell of a lot stronger for an ultimate.

Bar Bouncer Braum
Blood Moon Camille

>benefits E, Corr pot's insignificant damage should you choose to keep it longer into a match, Maiden's damage, Maiden's %hp damage mark, Grasp
Hmm I dunno man. You could grab Tabi instead

Janna!

nothing because if you give riot money you are literally cancer
there is nothing they can produce to entice me to give them money

nothing

>quim lane already cancerous enough as it is
>get roamed on by the enemy mid at 4 minutes
Why does everybody want a piece of me so bad?

>Gun Goddess
Why not go for something like EXO Industries MF , Dreadnova MF or even simply Bullet Devil MF?

Jhin

i guess he couldnt just make it himself

Fortunately none of the other forms share that animation.

REMINDER
This is what yordle players watch during their free time

Riven

Garen

Confess, /lolg/. You must still have something burdening your mind.

I would like this skin so much better if she weren't such a bitch. That attitude turned me off of Star Guardian Ahri, as well.
None of the males (or other females, really) sound this outstandingly cunty. Galio is literally All-Might, but he's not an asshole, just a big, stone, Aussie dude-bro. Why do they have to fuck up the female voice lines so bad?

Because Riot has retarded consistency and naming conventions

Tell me what the design difference is between Battlecast and Eternum

>Zoe

Hey guys what about a champion that can set up his spawn point and another ally's spawnpoint and have a portable minishop for small items and a fountain that heals 1/3rd the speed of the normal fountain?

WHAT THE FUCK
YORDLE PLAYERS EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

I play Ryze to find the perfect moment troll with his R
then blame my team

>poppy
Lost in champ select.

Gun Goddess has a certain tempo to the name. Not necessarily incredibly inventive but it rolls of the tongue just fine. Bullet Devil for instance, does not. EXO Industries is a weird one and doesn't really have any oomph to it. Dreadnova would be like naming Resistance Illaoi Battlecast instead. Also Ultimate's should at the very least start as stand alone skins and while it's connected in-universe to others the skin itself shouldn't share the name with previous existing ones. Takes something away from it.

I really like Royal Arms. The sfx on that version specifically are great.

Mafia Tahm that makes him look like odd job.

how bout you suck my dick

oh fuck.

But I look exactly like that guy and I hate Zoe

>Jax when Conqueror hits live

I FUCKING LOVE THIS STREAM HAHAHAH

The blue border indicates that I won.

Battlecast is entirely robotic and supposed to give off a Terminator vibe with robots taking over the world.

Eternum is a mixture of organic and robotic material where it's more of an extra dimensional menace and is more inspired by Reapers from Mass Effect than anything else.

>yordle
more like Zoe players

When Conqueror hits live do I take it on Illaoi or keep Klepto?

Reminder that girls are not allowed to show any skin and should only wear burkas on public.

Cancel Pool party Zoe, little girls can't wear swimsuits.-

Gg guess their top trolled

I mean, I'd rather those meat flaps be in my mouth, than directly on my goddamn eyeballs.

Nice buffs on 8.5, but since footwork got nerfed for ranged you might want to go comet/aery.

I want to have gentle sweet sex with Kled and we're gonna keep our hats on

>Mordekaiser

What stream?

>even diamonds cant carry in gold and plat
>gold and plat are coinflip games
>muh team muh elo hell

l2p seriously. i am offrole and fucking around and can get out of this shit elo

Because then the name wouldn't be "Good Game Mother Fucker."

the 2 rioter dudes

first word that comes to mind lolg?

Illaoi

Best girl.
Best saliva.
Best wife.

>Lulu

pigface

I wondered would he do better mid lane rather bot. Seems riot wants adc to not be in bot lane

Chink here
which of these skins should I buy

borderlands reject

>3 pixels of pussy lip visible

someone call janny

overpriced

elo hell posters don't understand that winning a lane is not enough to carry you, you need to help snowball your retards too or at the very least direct them to what they should be doing.

damn right you will

jean grey

>tfw love taliyah
>tfw have a waifu now
>tfw so many bad relationships ive unironically fallen in love with a fictitious character
kill me now

>laning as Sion

Jean Grey

Can't blame you she's cute

All are nice except Riven/Yasuo

her ass is bigger than kai'sa's but shes a manlet by comparison.
even blood moon tf is taller than her

>this is not okay but the trap up there is
okay

wtf, why are they so cheap?

>laning as Sion

riven lux ashe veigar teemo

Push up bra + high tech blending pads.

what would lulu do if u cum in her

god that is so fucking trash

Dunkmaster Darius

Do your best to pretend to be an obnoxiously racist american.
>Only speak english
>call your teammates "zipperheads" and "yellow baboons"
>get super cocky when you carry and flame when you are behind
>call people who speak anything other than english "terorists" make sure to misspell it
>complain about the local food, express a wish to eat food made from corn and processed meats
>when you are afk, say you spilled your beer and need to suck it out of the carpet before it soaks

So uh where do all of you find that League of Legends bara pictures? Not asking to find it, I'm straight bro... I just want to filter the website, haha.

W O M A N L E T
O
M
A
N
L
E
T

underwhelming

>toplaner is support main
>support is top/support main but won't swap with toplaner
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa
fucking euw at night
FUCKING EUW AT ANY TIME

>ZERO (0) WUKONG CHANGES
OH NONONONO

>playing taliyah
>team is about to get run down
>block off our adc who got caught out so nobody would go to help him and also get murdered
>get flamed by adc
>explain why i blocked them off
>support: "you're fucking crazy if you think i was going to go in there and save him"