www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

STALEARIS
>Dev Diary #106: 2.0.2 patch notes and the Road Ahead for Cherryh
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1069794/
>2.0 tech tree
imgur.com/lEybGx7.jpg
>Pastebin(mostly outdated):
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2 (shut down)
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sfu5QtTQzU
youtube.com/watch?v=UaI-351NtGs
stellaris.paradoxwikis.com/Pre-FTL_species#Primitive_civilizations
youtube.com/watch?v=XyyL_TICbrU
youtube.com/watch?v=JQO8MTlO69U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for horatio sauce

OK

Should I go for psionics or ringworlds if I have no clue what the hell I'm doing?

do you have tens of thousands of minerals?

I'm sitting at 14k after unlocking starforts, with an income of 176/month

Ringworld takes 10,000 minerals to start it, 20,000 minerals for the frame after that, and then 20,000 minerals for each section on the frame which is a 25 pop planet.

So I should go for psionics, then?

Probably.

Nigger

Horatio.

>Absolutely wipe determined exterminators with my space elf federation waifus (male) from the face of the galaxy
>war still won't end
nice QA

Wiz

Who purging here?

CRACKED

On one hand, cracking homeworlds and glassing everything else is hilarious.
On the other, those are a lot of good buildings.

Choices, choices.

Stellaris is a fun game

probably one of the best

I just had a few dumb ideas on Colossus weapons.

>Midas ray: A matter replicator that turns every pop on the planet into a gold statue. Gold statues are buildings in the shape of the species they'd replaced, they give +5 unity.

>Buu ray: Causes pops to literally explode into treats, generating +25 food per pop for a year. Delicious trait pops instead generate +35 food.

>Horatio's funtime ray: Turns all of the pops on the victim planet into exact copies of your empire species.

>Shroud ray: A psionic ray that forces the planet into the shroud, the surface becomes unliveable, grants +15 physics.

Do good buildings make you smile? I think not.

>when the authoritarian slavers building their empire next door violate the NAP, so you blow up their homeworld, steal their bitcoin credit servers, and genetically modify their species into being the perfect cocksleeves for all eternity

baba yetu is not as good as the sixth games theme

oi m8 you wanna fuckin go, ill clobber your fuckin head in

>invade pre FTL planet because I don't want a situation where they become an empire in the middle of me territory
>machine empire
>notice a few seconds after winning the battle everyone is mad at me
>apparently I automatically did a matrix on all the natives
>switch setting to purge them by displacement
>unironically something like 30-40 years later, they are still there with zero sign of leaving
>end up just killing them off and taking le genocide diplomacy impact because I can't figure out how to remove them otherwise
That's a pretty dumb system, if I had exterminated them from the start the diplomacy penalty would have probably completely vanished by that point.

does anyone else in this general play civ iv? i'm going to host an internet game

name - Veeky Forumsinhouse
pass - 123

>implying you will ever finish a game of civ vi online

You're right; besides, replacing their systems with ringworlds, untouched by xenos filth, is far more productive.

I have a better idea
>Devolution beam - reduces planet's population to a primitive level

Do you listen to Linkin Park as you crack planets?

There aleready is shielding ray. If EMP'd just before the shielding, that exactly is what you describe.

iv not vi learn to read

delete this

this should play in its entirety whenever the world cracker is used
youtube.com/watch?v=6sfu5QtTQzU

Nah, but I make sure this is playing whenever a the cracker is firing. youtube.com/watch?v=UaI-351NtGs

>glass every world of an empire
>make peace when they have just their homeworld left, securely contained and impotent
>get colossus tech later on
>destroy homeworlds one by one, in order of conquering the empires, until I empty out the backlog and get to the present war.

No I mean literally the in-game Primitive level.

An EMP combined with complete isolation from outside world would be enough, again. Probably not too hard to mod in either.

Wouldn't that make them pre-sentient?

Wait, I'm dumb. I thought you meant primitive civilization, not primitive species.

just use console commands to kill the pops. killing a decent amount of pops means that everyone will hate you forever, displacement takes about 50 years.

stellaris.paradoxwikis.com/Pre-FTL_species#Primitive_civilizations

>when you can't save your homeworld in time
>your fleet jumps in just as the weapon fires
>just in time to see their people erased
>to see their history and culture annihilated
>to see the magma cool and grow dark
youtube.com/watch?v=XyyL_TICbrU

>when your fleet is utterly destroyed in the counter-attack against the enemy fleet in system

youtube.com/watch?v=JQO8MTlO69U

Why does Sol keep declaring itself independent? This is literally the sixth time.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

This is too much concentrated 90's.

>be utterly alone, the single entity capable of critical thought in tide of instinctual monsters
>reviled by all other races
>meet one single entity who can understand you and which willingly cooperates with you
>find out the world is ending
>find out that your race exists only due to the whims of a greater power that designed you to be a controlled weapon
>find out that the closest thing you have to a friend is descending into savagery
>despite all odds, secure a future for your weaponized kin, that they may survive armageddon
>die alone

feels where they were least expected

what is this about

Explain

the Stellaris 2.0 player

>tfw too intelligent to hate Stellaris

I don't hate Stellaris, I'm just deeply cynical about the mentality and the competency of the people behind it

The Necrophages of Endless Legend, their quest chain is a leader who mysteriously(dust did a thing) gained intelligence beyond the primitive thought typical to Necrophages, their quest tracks his hive as they compete with the civilized races and discover their origins, their fate, the fate of the world and a way of possibly surviving it.

In essence, he's a sane leader directing creatures of instinct, some lunatic scientist approaches him and asks to be mutated into some psuedo-necrophage. They discover standard Aurgia dying stuff that everyone discovers, along with the origin of the species; that they were intended as a weapon. The scientist devolves into animal instinct eventually, and the leader who is once again alone; enacts a dramatic eugenics plan to single out the strongest, jury-rigs Endless tech to preserve their eggs through the end of the world. He's got a sense of nationalism towards his animalistic bug kin, and he's cool with the word ending(probably because he never really belonged and he's all alone), but he dreams of the eggs he preserves one day emerging, evolving and taking their instinct to consume into the galaxy to punish a universe of civilized beings for creating other thinking creatures solely for military purposes.
It's assumed, but not confirmed(and the Vaulter DLC kinda puts it into doubt) that they're the origin of the Cravers(as opposed to just a small enclave of prototypes), and the story is fairly similar to turning on the endless in ES2's Craver's quest. But unlike ES2 there are comfy and melancholy themes

OK

The Craver's own intro makes it clear they aren't Necrophages.

>pushing the "cravers are necrophages" meme
the description for husk in ES2 alone proves you wrong, not to mention all the other writing on them
large eusocial insects with a parasitic reproductive cycle =/= artificial cyborg killing machines designed from the ground up to be dropped onto a world, kill everyone on it, and strip mine it so severely that its biosphere collapses and most useful materials are gone

>not avenging your fallen people with the complete and utter destruction of the dirty xenos responsible for that
>not burning down half the galaxy to get to the refugees from the empire who ran off elsewhere in hopes they can hide
>not conquering a thousands of years old empire and blowing up their preserve because it held the last few survivors of that race

Trust me user, I am. They've destroyed my homeworld, they've smashed my fleet, and they've taken half my stars.

But I will wipe their species clean of the galaxy, even in the midst of Armageddon.

>civilized races create race for killing and killing race kills civilized races to punish civilized races for wanting to kill

What would the Stellaris FTL mechanic of travel through the immaterium be like? How would you implement the ever fluctuating and hostile nature of the Warp in Stellaris travel gameplay?

Free movement to any point in the galaxy, but travel speed varies wildly.
Longer jumps, as well as jumping too quickly in succession, increases the chance of both very fast travel and very slow travel, as well as losing ships in the warp.

wouldnt even try to do it

You'd need access to the Shroud through an Alternative Psionic Ascension Perk, but not by getting Transcendence, since that makes every single one of your pops into the equivalent of a Psyker.

Perk should have Mind over Matter as a requirement, and a Leader that has the Chosen One trait, to simulate the Emperor's power going into the Astronomican.

Going through the Shroud requires a special FTL Dtive hat would replace (or be an upgrade to) the Psi Jump Drive.
It should allow you to use Psi Jump ability without any cooldown or nerf, but run the risk of attracting Shroud monstrosities to attack your fleet every time you use the ability.

At least that's how I'd would implement it.

Oh, also. Maybe make regular FTL travel really slower compared to other advanced FTL Drives, to make the using the Shroup Jump much more necessary and dangerous.

A combination of these two would be best:

Psi Warp Drive; allows free movement to any point in the galaxy. Shorter jumps are near instantaneous, but longer jumps run a risk of slow FTL, potentially being lost temporarily in transit, ships being outright destroyed, or having ships emerge "possessed" when their jump is over.
The longest jumps have the potential to tear open warp portals that will spawn psionic entities, all of which are very, very hostile.

Shroud Jump Drive tech should also be a Dangerous tech that attracts the Unbidden.

I got one:
>Destabilizer ray: aim at the star to destroy the entire system. WARNING: this includes the Colossus

Well, the Vaulters did try putting every race in Auriga onto their ship, maybe a "friendly" Necrophage got in, since Necrophage heroes can think for themselves instead of "eat eat eat", so it's not all bad. And the Vaulters have resolved to build enough shit to go back for the rest of those left behind, so there's that.

>the Chokepoint: aim at the star to destroy all connecting hyperlanes

So... how does the Fleet leave the system?

Emergency FTL. Issuing an RTB order to a ship that cannot will give you a prompt asking if you want it to use emergency FTL to get back home.

Ok.

So what happens to the Starbases and habitated planets still on the now unreachable system? They'd become literally unreachable (and therefore unable to conquer the country that owns them) unless you had Jump Drive.

Is Stellaris playable again?

Are there any mods that improve bio ascension?

Jump drives would be a prereq.

Is it still shit? They said they buffed it to be less crappy. I was hoping I could believe them. I want to create a race of space fanatics that want to engineer themselves into the perfect space faring race and move most of the population into ringworlds.

They buffed fertile and added traditional, but it's still the weakest path.

>could believe them

>bio ascension is bad meme
Bio ascension is as good as your autism makes it.
It lacks the leader buffs of the other two yes but on all other levels it can be superior.

>on all other levels it can be superior.
can biolets talk to god?

>second game with a friend
>win just after the Khan arrives, no endgame crisis in sight

It feels too easy.

I see the value in full autism customizing every single planet for maximum outputs, but past that, whats the point outside of role play?

The Shroud is great potentially, and psionics is probably the most fun ascension path, but it can fuck you just as hard as it can help you.

m8s how to you flip a pop ethic in stellaris? The ethics i want to change to are at 98% attraction while they still remain on the 2% ethic.

What's the best ascension path to conquer stuff?
Still psionic?

I like that you can make retards that are just good for mining and farming, might be a pain converting just enough to that type for all your planets farming/mining needs tho.

I'll get more of that from Free Cities.

That would be super cool.

Can I ask for Banished help here?
Updated my rig and had all my games on an external. Went to launch Banished and my computer blue screened with screen tearing.

Where are my Endless memes?

I lost most of mine when my hard drive died.

what a terrible shame
ive started scouring steam community for my dank

Right here

How hard is Stellaris to get into? Does it approach EU 4 levels of hard?

>eu4
>hard

>eu4 is hard
I'm sorry what

I purged myself so hard, that I got rid of my original race.

However, because I'm xenophobic, I cannot set any of my new races to full citizen ship. Despite no longer having my original race, I am still somehow producing leaders for it.

if you think eu4 is hard, then stellaris will be an average challenge. they're both baby mode to everyone else though

Okay then, let me rephrase that. Hard for someone WHO DOESN'T HAVE MUCH EXPERIENCE with these games.

Like how many hours do you have in 4X and Grand strategy to think EU4 is easy... What's hard then?

Just play, the more you play the more you will learn and discover. Trial and error.

There aren't actually people who think stellaris 2.0 is a downgrade, are there?