Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6059
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0
Cards List:
pastebin.com/RrThBVcH
Portraits:
mega.nz/#!Xg5SSZLa!T96Dow70AVz-7-hev83wor-FYJR7QWHFvAwMhDETwT8

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4896074.html?utm_source=twitter_022317&utm_medium=sns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Took long enough you absolute double hannies holy shit.

Everyone is too busy bullying glasses girls.

What does the Hanny King base event at the end of turn 2 do

R10マスターアップから気が抜けて
ぼー、魂、ぼー、へー、ぼー、風邪、くー
と過ごしてきたけど、そろそろ改造に取りかかろう
・・でも、頭はまだこんな状態
What did TADA mean by this?

Lowers the rate at which the humanity dies. According to some user it actually adds chaos swords value from all your previous playhroughts to the current one. Don't know if it's true or not, but either way it makes the game much easier and allows you to actually fininsh it with less than 30% loss.

Regular user got a job.

>Nunuhara's first meal ticket event is her losing her shit and rambling directly to the reader about how she's a failure of a stalker who got herself involved at the very end even though she managed to just watch everything from the shadows for all of Rance's past adventures
This is getting a bit too meta here

magnum never

I was just hoping the more obnoxious newfags would leave and forget about this place after not seeing a thread up for a while

>Nunu was always there
>When Rance raped Lia
>When Rance beat Gele
>When Rance beat off to Kamilla's apostle when he thought nobody else was around

All of her meal tickets are her talking to you. The last one is extra meta and kind of interesting.

>She was also there in all of Rance's alternative timelines as Ranceko and in KR

If I choose to carry over the meal ticket events, would I lose all the potential rank ups from them?

>584496▶
>If I choose to carry over the meal ticket eve
Yep.

No. You just won't see any events you have already seen.

So it's not really worth it then?

It is if you want to actually read the events

So what now for Alicesoft? is the game selling like they wanted or not?

blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4896074.html?utm_source=twitter_022317&utm_medium=sns
Staff's comments about R10. TADA is cute

That's interesting, HIRO was someone that played TT1 and R2 and became a fan and after KR he sent his CV and ended up joining the company.

No, Bankrupt inminent

Her nude scene isn't

There are two types of potteries. Those who defend this smile and those that do not. Which are you?

The one that ends up getting it killed by Arios

It's already at 52% Arios what the fuck are you talking about

I'll defend it by picking hawzel so she isnt raped

Someone who chose Hawzel over this slut.

Sorry Silky but Hauzel is too cute

If we do get magnum is needs to push the game from 16 turns to like 21...

There is only those that tried and didn't try.

Yeah we kind of do need more turns.

Why the fuck do you need that many turns?

Maybe he wants to do everything or kill the demons one by one instead of 1 turning everything?

Silky undoubtedly would prefer to be raped and make happy baseball memories with her Gi surrogate than spend the entire war imprisoned or as a blood soul in Kayblis' realm

Unforgivable

Presumably if they were to ever add a magnum he's envisioning it as additional turns in arc 1 rather than a new arc like a part 3

Just do that across different playthroughs. I'm doing that just fine here and using it as a chance to get different endings as well.

Speaking of Silky what are her skills like? Hawzel has been an absolute powerhouse this playthrough for me and I want to know how she weighs up.

Can you capture a Koufuku KyanKyan?

More quests to do during those turns to fuck more girls, maybe more Kayblis plans like shangri la?
Expanded Meal tickets with H cgs and more text scenes

If I remember correctly it's a 2AP anti air attack and her skill two equips her armor and she becomes an auto turret

Arios did nothing wrong.

I feel bad for him, I wish he got a happy ending with Cecil because Cecil not being for Rance and simultaneously not helping Arios just makes her existence annoying

1AP. It seemed pretty powerful to me, but then again, I have little to compare it against.

Arios did literally everything wrong

So it's a decent range attack and an option to make her into a autopilot support then? sounds okayish, nothing really abusable but workable.

She's not really good, sadly. Much worse than Hawzel, and infinitely worse than Saizel.

It's all Cola's and Planner's fault.

Fuck him.

He could've just said "no thanks" at any time. Or hell, he could've asked "hey Cola, what happens after I kill the Demon King?". Or he could've asked "hey Cola, how did you find me", or "how are you still the same age you were 7 years ago", or "how do you know all this stuff about the Hero system", or literally any fucking question a normal person would think to ask in his situation. And he would've figured everything out much sooner. Instead he decided to walk around like a murderhobo with zombie eyes and slaughter anyone he could find.

The deepest depths of hell are not enough for waifu killer Arios.

This.

EGS scores have increased since the initial bad reviews.

Though that probably doesn't matter too much as most eroge sales are reliant on the preorder period. It likely could have broken even based on that alone.

Maybe Cola picked him because he isn't the kind of person that ask those questions.

You'd think he'd know better considering how his waifu was killed. Fucking hypocrite.

Oh, quiet useful. I'm not sure I need it and there's also those three Arios events that give medals.

The rape scene completely ruined her for me.

From what I've seen so far everyone that can read nip loved the ending.

I don't know why they didn't make the rape avoidable, like if you chose Hawzel then she gets raped or something.

Why is Arms in the Shinma deck in arc 2? As far as i know, she's just a normal person who went all in her whole rare hunting.

Would have preferred it didn't flash forward to death, it's cheap and there's a reason they didn't do it in Kichikuou.

Don't be too mean to Arios, the gods trained him wrong, as a joke

The hero that followed him was an absolute piece of shit too, though

Cola is doing a good job then

I don't see why? If anything it makes all of her meal ticket events just that much more enjoyable since it's Rance naturally trying to look after her mental well-being rather than the usual "fuck and forget" tactics he used to do in the past.

Any of the happiness she obtains from thereon is really quite sweet and long-since deserved considering what she's done for humanity.

Only 1 more month till we get Evenicle.

I have returned after I left pre release. What is everyone's opinions on the game? I read that the JNs didn't like the game? Is there gonna be anything like Magnum? Or an increase of cgs? I read that there are very few sex scenes compared to characters. I think I read something about a Part 2 (and possibly a Part 3). Is that in an expansion pack?

He was a broken man left with nothing but revenge, his problem is that his obession with killing the demon king made him lose sight of humanity itself.

Is Cola not able to lie?

You haven't unlocked the second part of the game if you don't know about a part 2.

>Current Demon King isn't attacking anyone
>Make the Hero slaughter humanity
I see the gods really thought this out

He also had an obsession with Rance. As Cola points out it'd better to target the generals and rulers instead of Rance.

I have a question, what does the holy magic sect mission in the operation phase give?

More patches to come. That fact that he used a double decimal numbering system means that he's got more than just a few planned. The first was just balancing and bug fixes.

of course I haven't unlocked anything. I've been so busy with school I haven't had time to even think of playing the game.

That's not what he said

Kichikuou was not the way they desired to end Rance, it was just their last hope.

It's a hilarious, probably unintended, effect of the Hero System.

All I really want is the fourth idol to lead the way to some superboss. I'd admire his madness if a full blown Part 3 really was added on with a free patch though.

Oh, i thought it was a "i have returned" as in returned due to fucking off to not get spoiled.

No, but it's what he implied. He says he's tired and even though he has been resting for a while his head is still fucked and soon he needs to start "remodeling".

>free
Nah

The speech Cola gives about how Arios is no hero but just a weak man who couldn't deal with the weight of tragedy before leaving him to die in the Monster Realm was brutal.

Kind of forgot but do you get Silky for free after winning against her elsewhere or is that only possible in the chest at the end before you finish that turn's phase off?

I've just now realized Peruele is the highest leveled Kesselrink apostle

I think they can show up later in rare chest.

Her base event

It was unnecesary, I as the player was looking forward to her, and I was received with that shitty scene. Rape the ones I don't like user.

Had to do it in two playthroughs, but finally. Now I actually read this myself.
That aside, I'm kinda pissed at how I spent fucking forever looking for Wenlina, had to reload after I finally got her so she wouldn't be a toddler when Arios came to kill Rance, then I finished the game and Arios never actually came.

had to reload after I finally got her H-scene*

Who are the big eaters?
I've found Kenshin, Kaloria, Patton, Biscuitta, but I need more to beat it.

I ruled out:
Kanami, Leira, Rick, Alcot, Sheila, Lia, Maris, Eks
Mil, Maria, Sachiko, Shizuka, archer, Dossky, Lordling, Elenore, Nenehara
Miki, Satella, Ferris, Level Goddess, Waunrina, Caesar, Kentarou, Pezaruaine, Hausesuna
Magic, Kimchi, Menad, Crook, Green hani, Purrupet, Rizna, B Centers, Onoha

Kibako

Wish it was true user.

Terra

Cordoba and Kibako are big eaters too.

That one helman fatguy monster tamer.

qt boy

What happens if you actually win the food fight?

>looking for Wenlina
You can get her immediately if you did the monster girl dungeon.

I was going to do that if my counter was about to hit 30% and I hadn't found her yet, but I did eventually halfway through the game. Turns out the trigger for Arios killing Rance isn't even that, too.

There's a round 2, then if you win that, Galtea accidently eats one of Kou's dango, and find it the best food in the world, joins you in exchange to be fed more of them.