March 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0228yghbf/
>Forbidden pages
>Proof of hero
>Yggradasil Seed

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fgoproject/status/970949856628948992
exhentai.org/g/1194858/092aa3105c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy crap. No wonder he is so good of a servant and mentioned as such in Fate.

Muramasabros...

Ojii-san strong

GIVE ME ARTHUR, PROTO GIL AND ACHILLES NOW

David is underappreciated in Fate. He would have been a lot of fun in Apocrypha, providing a contrasting view of "kingship" to Vlad and a contrasting view of godliness to Amakusa.

Plus he would have tried to bone Semi.

Why does she make that stupid face?

Seriously, all you anons have burned your Seibahs already right? No sense in keeping a shit unit that will never get improved.

Hector summoned as a Saber properly using Durendal would probably at least be Charlemagne, Iskander etc tier
In GO his characterization and reason for being a Lancer seems to be that he's over fighting straight up after getting killed so brutally

>Shimousa's NPCs get to live a peaceful life because it's shounen shit
>Lavi gets deleted from history
Fuck Higashide.

And he would have stolen the Gardens of Babylon.

Is it true?

Spent my 10 tickets at Ozzymandias and got a fucking NP 2 Nitocris god fucking dammit Nitocris fuck you.

WHERE IS HE!!!!

Shimosa was a Lostbelt user. The kids got deleted too.

>literally the discord background color
Are you even trying to hide it anymore?

George is fucking immortal, David and Benkei have sealing and stealing powers (David's with a good range if we count when he shoots Hamesh Avanim over the sea targeting Jason in Okeanus) and finally Kintoki has an on-demand Mad Enhancement, keeping his sanity most of the time when needed.

Those guys are pretty fucking broken on paper, no wonder they were scratched them out. Maybe it was even for the best, as they could end up jobbing in Apocrypha or something.

4 or 5* David as Caster or Ruler is one of the few reasons I want a Male Summer event since that's probably his only shot

It's weird because regardless of being Lancer or Saber, he can choose Durindana's mode at will, but this was never fully explored.

He could always pick up more rocks.

MIYU
WHEN

>Rolled 10
>Literally every roll wasa 3*
Fucj it i'm uninstalling. Between no content, disappointing SQ, and this shit i'm done for good.

Old King David as Saber

They just under wrote and under utilized him. Just like almost all the silver story servants

Any fujosisters around waiting for the white day announcement?

Who are you hoping for?

He also should have qualifications for Saber considering he stole Goliath's sword and Galahad's sword was once his.

30 minutes until death

Was the Arthur gacha supposed to drop tonight?

Post account and code

Maybe, there's a maintenance today.

He doesn't have a whole lot of sword related feats though. As Caster or Ruler he could use Ark stuff and Divine music

Sitting in his tent.

Muramasakeks on suicide watch

I'm just waiting for Roman's reappearance for them to use him. He has motherfucking stealing powers, is the father of the previous Grand Caster, is the ancestor of Lancelot and Galahad, that's heroic spirit possessing one of the main characters and hyped for part 2.

We got all those guys tangled up and they barely interacted with each other.

Otomecousin here, hoping for Goetia but expecting Muramasa.

Muramasa
I actually want Richard more than anything else on this earth, but I know it won't happen.

I want saber shota Achilles.

>Melt's face when Saberkeks and Kiarafags got BTFO

5* Achilles when.

I hope his final ascension is him in spandex shorts or a skirt.

How long til maint?

You know his final ascension is going to be a Saint Seiya reference with him having a gold cloth, its already foreshadowed.

About 22 mins

Not even a fujoshit but I want Muramasa. It's not going to happen though.

Summer David, tried to get himself summoned into Ruler class to judge a wet t-shirt contest after previous summer events, but winds up in a fujotome summer event and has to judge scantily clad men.

I just want some male summer servants already

Why do people even like this asshole? He's a fucking bitch in both the Illiad and the Apo, can't do shit.

Snek stream when?

Yesterday I wondered if Fate writers read what we said on forums. Today I wonder if DW does. Do you think DW is aware of the shitstorm there is because of Artoria getting ignored? Is JP reacting like that?

That's far too fun and interesting for DW

An actual event with welfare Dantes or whoever. For fuck's sake, our only male welfare so far has been Kintoki.

>medushit
never, stop asking

he's unironically the most heroic character in apo

Calm your abs, Penpen

Because he's well known. I mean since I was a kid I've been using the phrase "Achilles' heel" without even reading a thing about the guy, he's part of general culture. An invincible figure with one tiny weakspot. Unless you're Chiron.

JP was pissed about DW keeping Kiara's summoning campaign a secret for no reason.
They didn't seem to mind Melt being the secret SQ though

>Is JP reacting like that?
JP's reaction is much bigger, we're just sitting back and laughing while harping their reactions if anything.

To be fair they never said or hinted it was Arthuria, people just keep assuming its going to be Arthuria because they think she needs it.

You know, I really do have to applaud that Higashide managed to integrate both the version of the myth where Achilles is just really strong and "invincible" is flowery language talking up how strong he is as well as the version where you could stab him with swords all day and they wouldn't even register.
Like I can fault Higashide for many things but the guy is good at showing his work.

Dantes, Osakabehime, and Kintoki needs a strengthening more anyways.

>Is JP reacting like that?
Check out their replies to the Twitter announcement.

twitter.com/fgoproject/status/970949856628948992

Reminder OzyCHADias >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GilgaKEK

Remember when using Kintoki is considered a cheat?

12 YEARS OLD

Chiron and Siegfried, while he's alive, are fairly heroic as well.

>Shimosa was a Lostbelt user. The kids got deleted too.

Also the Demon Pillars were all instantly killed by Ars Nova alone, Gil opened a gate to the Imaginary Number Space and single-highhandedly defeated Tiamat, and Megaros is Herakles' brother.

I understand not everyone here can read the game, but at least don't endlessly repeat things that you only know from scattered shitposting. One of the last scenes in the chapter is Douman mumbling to himself about how that world is explicitly not related to either the Pruning or Compilation phenomena.

Where? I would whale for him if that would be the case.

>Kamen Rider Blade in the reactions
I love that it's remained a meme for so long

Taller than Nero!

The latter impervious take is actually the more accurate to the stories. His demigod mom dipped him in the River Styx which makes his skin impervious to all harm

They should buff Jeanne Alter. She is really getting weak now with all those servants with multiple hp bars. She should get something that allows her to pierce through those hp bars.

Well, now I'm sure DW got the message

And then Higashide gave him a vanilla carriage that costs a second Achilles to sustain and a fancy shield he never used. Well, at least Shirou implied he should be around Romania Vlad's and Karna's level

Fate went with the version where she tossed him in a fire instead.

Some people call Blade the meme Rider for a reason.

10 minutes until White Day announcement?

>I'm sure DW got the message

>discord link expired
fuck I was too late, can someone post it again? what is it like in there

Wrong. In the Iliad he actually gets injured. No special powers other being the best fighter

Cute.

5 hours

I took a look, it's just a bunch of retards ERPing some homoshit.

I WANNA FUCK MANAKA

KIARAFAGS BTFO

Didn't Achilles also have a Vlad in Romania tier buff from being so close to Greece?

Hate fuck or loving mating press?

Kintoki is fine.

I want to fuck BB.

3 minutes till maintenance. Use up that AP and make your last rolls for pharaohs/Camelot.

So is Nezha really that bad?

Those thighs are really compelling

Oh no no no no bros, this can't be happening...

pretty sure Achilles would be strong anywhere just like Herk

I want to help martha to fist her in the face

exhentai.org/g/1194858/092aa3105c/
wubros...

Whatever involves my penis inside of her

>implying the writers will remember that and update his sheet
He'll get a copypasted stat sheet outside of a note about how his invulnerability isn't functional in FGO.

I want Martha to beat me the fuck up

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO