Cataclysm
(H) - hades-wow.com/ - Hades - 1x

Wrath of the Lich King
(H) - Sunwell.pl - Angrathar - 2x

/wpsg/ discord server - discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CwiMAB49W1E
clips.twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=I2w5tHBr3TU
itsalmo.st/#k3time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone is going to Kronos 3 on March 31st. Mark your calendars.
>VPN ban
>No cash shop/character auction/trade
>No corrupt admins
>No intent of shutting down when Classic launches
>Chinese/Russian populations confined to Light's Hope and Nighthaven
Light's Hope is killing off Lightbringer to make way for their new server, Wangbringer, the first official Chinese realm where they can go full P2W without faggot EU/NA players trying to 'expose' them.

God I hate these trannyfucks invading our general. Let me play on my 30000x exp rate funserver without their pisspoor comments

actually we are reviving GD and doing ICC brehs

>Be alone in the general
>Just moments later some 16-18 year old trannytwinklet comes to the scene
>Posts anime as a greeting and proceeds to shitpost about trannies and e-celebs
>Shits the board up all day clearly in agony with the shitty pokerface on
>Migrates from one containment general to the other in-between a few months like the place is some kind of an amusement park,always 10-30 unique IDs and 200-300 shitposts about trannies and e-celebs
>My patience has run out.rar
> Ask "are you sure you're supposed to be here?"
>Trannytwinklet looks at me confused and begins stuttering "h-how come..?"
>"What!?"
>i-...i h-how come...?"
>"WHAT!?"
>Remove his trannyposts and showcase what a major case of cancer he and his discordclique are
>"I ASKED WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"
>Leaves with piss and cumstains in pants to the next contaiment general
>Everything_went_better_than_expected
>Haven't seen trannytwinklet since containment general was established again
>Wpsg culture saved
Yeah well does other people have similar experiences? Still feels fucking ebin,i can only imagine how the kid sticks carrots up his ass in mothers basement and cries himself to sleep for being a trannytwinklet virgin.

ye join today guild name

Who /waiting for netherwing/ here?

You faggots, tell me
Why do you accept x1 or any low rates servers that arent vanilla?
Low rates have no reason to exist. its waste of time, we all did this le epic journey xd already, nobody cares about leveling, it only adds unnecesary game time for underwhelming shit scripted content.

Northcraft had the right idea, making the server WOTLK but starting out at level 68 with x1.
Why play the unnecesary content yet again? give me a good fucking reason to do this unless its vanilla server where 1-60 is the entire content.

More server should do this, starting out at the minimum level to start out the expansion content.

Prove me wrong, You can´t.

Northcraft had the right idea of this, the only reason servers do this is to shill out premium services like sunwell coins and x4 leveling. which is literally pay to win.

Hi evolve.

youtube.com/watch?v=CwiMAB49W1E

>playing on this shit
clips.twitch dot tv/JazzyPowerfulLlamaOneHand

lmao level 1x to experience more shitty slave scripting

What server are we waiting for

>SHILL HARDER. WE MUST NOT LOSE THEM. WE NEED THEM FOR OUR CORRUPT SERVER.

>neverwing
a tbc server in development for 2+ years that hasn't scripted a single tbc 5 man dungeon or raid lol

Hello oleg.

>posting videos from their live realm
>shilling
sounds like you're the one trying to shill, vlad

Corecraft

Someone's been copypasting the same k3 advertisement in every wpsg and you accuse a counterargument post of shilling

>one thunderfury binding has been deposited into your bank

Someone's been defending chinamachine in every wpsg thread and shreaking at the mention of an alternative to the chinaslave way of life.

>Neverwing
Big

youtube.com/watch?v=I2w5tHBr3TU

Why vanillafags can't get out into their containment general?

>cant even get garr right
the absolute state of lights hope

>pronkers

lmao please don't bring up that character trading shitter again

The person is irrelevant the point of the video still stands.

they shitposted it to death, now they're doing the same here

Wouldn't the video's point at this timeframe be to not hop to Kronos?

lol remember when everyone was on nostalrius and the kronos shills kept saying how much better kronos was? Then nostalrius died and everyone went to kronos and realized how fucking shitty it was and left the second there was another option?

It's time to take action.
I wonder if it is possible to get banned if you get reported while you never reported anyone and just posted ss of a report.

yes, but all of the bugs on kronos are fixed now. it's 100% blizzlike and 100% fixed

chad 10man tomorrow on sunwell r-right guys

just checked yesterday

>Pls don't leave us alone with the chinese

I always thought K3 was going to take a good chunk of the population and end up being a 3-4k EU/NA realm, no matter what Light's Hope did, but since they announced plans to merge Lightbringer with Darrowshire/Anathema a month after Naxx releases on Lightbringer, that has changed drastically. They are essentially killing off Lightbringer with the merge and then release of a fresh realm a week after the merge. Outside of raid logging there's no reason to start or continue on Lightbringer unless you're already raiding.

Thus it comes down to K3 vs Light's Hope fresh. I think the merge and impending death of Lightbringer will push most if not all of the EU/NA playerbase to roll on K3. Light's Hope will end up being even more Chinese heavy then it is currently. Nighthaven also has become the unofficial Russian realm. It's a perfect storm if you're looking for a true NA/EU realm with no P2W aspects, history of corruption and a majority of English speaking players.

K3 will end up with 5k~ and will potentially see a pop after Light's Hope fresh releases and the remaining English speaking players realize that its 95% Chinese.

Here's the thing, Light's Hope has already shown that they can code well-done servers as seen by Anathema going to completion and Lightsbringer going to completion soon.
Kronos has not shown this. They presented a buggy Naxxramas in K2 and overall piss poor business models on previous realms. They have not shown that they are capable of running a high population realm in the longterm.
Subsequently, all of the people that want fresh will fuck around on K3 for a bit before fucking off to Light's Hope again

I'd like to see K3 be a big success since it would have more English players than most realms, but it won't be since another server has already filled the large population vanilla realm niche.

>Light's Hope has already shown that they can code well-done servers
>using the core that nostalrius created, elysium was handed and whitekidney stole. raids post-bwl were lifted from rebirth core.

no one except the chinese are going back to lights hope fresh. most of them have already left for felmyst or are raid logging while waiting for k3 to release. the merge and fresh server is the death warrant for lightbringer. if they had waited a few months to release a fresh so we could enjoy naxx a little longer than a few weeks then maybe i would hold off on k3 but with the current timelines theres no reason to stay on a chinese infested server ran by a corrupt team.

>no one except the chinese are going back to lights hope fresh
Proofs?

>most of them have already left for felmyst or are raid logging while waiting for k3 to release
I was not aware that the Chinese were on Felmyst nor the fact that they actually are waiting for K3. (your whole point is moot if they're going to be on K3; lol owned). If you're talking about Mandate players then it isn't fair to suggest they are a hivemind with similar desires.

>the merge and fresh server is the death warrant for lightbringer.
Obviously. This was apparent when Elysium merged their shitty data with the original Nostalrius and created New Elysium. Any retard could tell you this. But this is necessary to deal with players that might go to a newer server since Vanilla players love League-based Vanilla servers now.

>if they had waited a few months to release a fresh so we could enjoy naxx a little longer than a few weeks then maybe i would hold off on k3 but with the current timelines theres no reason to stay on a chinese infested server ran by a corrupt team
There isn't much to enjoy in Naxx. You steamroll all content as Alliance until 4HM. At 4HM you hope rng is in your favor if you're doing it without T3 tanks. Otherwise, you get your southern tanks more T3 gear and steamroll it the next week before ripping through Sapph (make your healers overconsume; priests are the alphaniggers on Hordeside while Paladins are the alphaniggers on Alliance) and KT (if your priests aren't retarded with shackling). Then everyone quits because farming Naxx gear is retarded because there's nothing to use it on unless you want to PvP. Even then, good luck getting your healers to stick around.

I can't wait for Classic to come out so everyone can stop acting like complete spergs.

God I hate underage aussiefuckers. It's funny that they bitch about chinks so much when they're the ones letting chinks takes over their country
L O L

Slim chance of that,and implying classic won't be filled with neowow babies,normies twitch streamer opportunists and other scum that will eventually ruin it in one way or another. But sure it will break the nosgbabies atleast and make them irrelevant. I'm sure other expansions might still get traction here and there. You don't just simply kill off the entire pserver scene just like that.

i can't wait for regional servers to come out. I no longer have to play with australians, south americans, chinks, euros (based), and slavshits.
It's going to be an american utopia

>classic comes out
>vanillababbies either shit up /wowg/ or make a new general
>this general dies again
based

Yeah, but the vanilla scene is the one with the biggest shitheads. Once classic comes out everyone will go play classic, hang out in their gay cliques and stop being malicious.
But I have faith it will be good because Blizz gave it to another studio.

>There isn't much to enjoy in Naxx. You steamroll all content as Alliance until 4HM. At 4HM you hope rng is in your favor if you're doing it without T3 tanks. Otherwise, you get your southern tanks more T3 gear and steamroll it the next week before ripping through Sapph (make your healers overconsume; priests are the alphaniggers on Hordeside while Paladins are the alphaniggers on Alliance) and KT (if your priests aren't retarded with shackling). Then everyone quits because farming Naxx gear is retarded because there's nothing to use it on unless you want to PvP. Even then, good luck getting your healers to stick around.
You are a wise man.

The old Nost servers "dying" on LH are just part of natural vanilla server aging. After Naxx, there's not much else to do, and the population tanks. Those of us that have been through this are mostly concerned with server quality and scripting for our next playthrough, and Kronos has done a shit job with that so far, sooo K3? We'll see

will blizzard keep these fags in check. devilsaur mafia has some of the most cancerous players in existence.

Cross-faction "collusion" wasn't allowed, still isn't even tho it's mostly irrelevant now. Anything approaching that kind of thing would have to be same-faction only.
To be honest it's not even the cross-faction that would get them on GMs radar, it's the RMT involved. The only reason servers let them do their thing (even tho their stated goal is "blizzlike") was money, or at least that's what I'm assuming since it's almost always a money thing. Could just be pocket GMs as the "scene" is sort of incestuous and spergy.

Anyhow, either way, I can't see that being a thing. Not to mention that due to NA/EU being segregated, they'd not only have to wrangle enough fags neet enough to be around at all hours, but could keep it on the downlow enough to work together cross-faction (doubt that highly, that means no spergy shit-talking). And again, it would mean no selling gold and it's a good bet blizz would be actively looking to fuck gold selling.

>Kronos is fucking dead
rough

>captain shillheart shilling kronos again
lmao

>thought i was going to have to grind ogri'la exlated because of gummys meme itemization
>instead get bis until t5 from a dungeon quest because the itemization is even more meme than i thought
t-thanks

that's been fixed in the patch just last week. the low population bug isn't a problem anymore

*coughs up blood*
please play on felmyst.....

based...

Nice. Nice. Very nice

10/10

very nice

mind if i save this?

go ahead its all yours
if you like this content, contact me on Discord. My name is Glaston!!

nice try grude

are warlocks fun in tbc

If you're a babby.

okay but are they fun

corecraft when

Pretty repetitive and monotone but you can ultimately say that about all things so figure it out yourself.

th-thanks

my guild just died

Its not fun trying to find groups/raiding guilds with a warlock.

lmao serves you right anime poster

goddamn I can't wait for K3. It's going to be a utopia. All the diaper wearing retards with ADHD will be on some 500x funserver, all the weasels who buy gold and gear as well as the chinamen will be on LH, the nu-grizzly autistlords will remain on felmyst.

It's almost k3 time
itsalmo.st/#k3time

F R E S H
H Y P E

Yea pretty good. Of course kronos internal cancer will continue thought. Vanguard is basically like another grizzly.

the cancer is always present on every server, but it'll be slightly less cancerous on k3 due to the above-mentioned reasons

Yea sure.

what guild was it

Mandate

I would actually love more servers with 2x rates, but no one ever does that. It's always 1x, 3x, 5x, or some absurd higher number. 2x is nice because you won't get locked in to doing quests you don't want to do, and each little thing you do feels more rewarding.

Prove it, last I heard you guys salvaged everything by disbanding R2 for extra raiders

>2x rates
>RRREEEE FUNSERVER FRRRRREEEE

Does anyone play on Hades? Cata was one of my fav xpacs...
How is the pop and how is the english speaking pop? It's hard to find a straight answer. Whatever website I go to it seems like there's trolls or fanboys of rival servers.

I usually play at about 11PM Pacific. How are the RDF queues for a tank?

The poles know the magic of 2x. Was on both hellground and sunwell partly.

SECURITY

honestly the basement dwellers reeeing over things is the worst part about this game

Wasn't hellground x5 until 58?

Nope. 2x.

I think they had an "event" when that raised it for new players when it was dying

wtf why is lights hope dead? i though they were doing good since all the drama.

1.Kronos is releasing a fresh server in 20 days.
2.LH is going to merge their servers in two months or so
3. LH is launch a fresh server of their own after said merge
4. Vanilla private servers always die around AQ because most people arent "hardcore" enough for it, and the usual new players stop rolling on said servers because they think they cant catch up"

ffs i just wanted a vanilla server with good population. Was playing Funwell but it´s kinda boring and autistic desu.

I miss Nost so fucking much.

>vanilla server
>'good' population
Autists, wannbe-server-firsts, chinks, slavs, neets and wpsg-trannies.

>Are you actually playing Vanilla?
>I, a true /wpsg/ patron only play on 500x servers. You just wouldn't understand the community, and the journey you go through to really appreciate the detail and joy of the raiding process.
>So what if I started retail during Cataclysm?

nost babies should just shoot themselves, there is no better option for them

gummie should allow character transfers from ely...