>literally the next day everything went down
>begin panicking
>find out i bought at ATH
>have to hold for years simply to get original investment back
>suicide hotline guy doesn't know what crypto is

help

I bought 12k of LTC when it was 31. Just hold faggot

sell all right now

Should've played around. With an. Investing. Game app first.

Sell now, buy back later.

You will have more coins in hand, so the wait for ATH wont be as painful.

>buy into volitile speculative currency
>surprised it's volatile
Your 'investment' has one day on it and it's greatest liability is already you.
Write your wallets down on paper, stick it in a safe place, come back in half a year.

You fucked up. An hour of research would have sufficed before throwing 6k around.

>Suicide hotline guy doesn't know what crypto is

Proof that the bubble hasn't even started. When he does, that's your signal to sell.

>invested 6k into coins he didn't even check the history of

a fool and his money are soon parted.

>buys the literal worst Veeky Forums shillcoins

Did you pick up any bittbean and humaniq to go with that

That's what you get when you listen to coiner faggots and blindly throw your money into whatever coin they are pandering

Most of you guys do not give the markets the respect it deserves you think you've found some magical way to get rich and you're going to be buying a Lamborghini next year and getting a cute girlfriend.

Naw faggots, it's going to take you YEARS I mean YEARS before you're ready to make an income doing it. You can shrug this off but you'll realize it soon enough, that is when you actually start learning about how the game is played.

>tfw everyone here wants to buy a lambo
>tfw you got into crypto to make sure your parents actually have a retirement fund

> Putting more than 1% of your assets into a meme.
> Being surprised a speculative market is volatile.
> Being sad when your digital monopoly money is suddenly worth less.

Are people really this attached to this shit? Tell me you people have real investments in actual things...

What did you buy?

100% savings in memes baby

I know how to choose my memes

Any recs?

ETH, GNT, RLC, XBY, POSW

They all plummeted. RLC is killing me right now.

Only XBY has risen, but it has the smallest amount. Im so fucking confused.

Coiners believe they will make a doctors salary with a five minute Youtube education on drawing triangles on candle charts.

It's a slap in the face to anyone who has put effort into doing anything.

>bag holding

Buy high sell low. You'd do well in traditional stocks/RGT threads.

nothing wrong with bagholding if you holding something worthwhile

That's right. I bought XRP over 1,000, watched it drop to below 500, bought more, and now look at it.

who dares wind OP
next time take some time to inform yourself of the risks and what it is you're actually buying
that said, I don't see any other way than up for crypto in the near future

Just hold ffs, the market doesn't just go up infinitely you dumb fuck. If you did your research you should feel confident about your investment regardless of price fluctuations.

Should have joined the market with 5$, learned how it works for like a month and then start investing real amounts

>still doesn't understand that bubbles attract bagholders that are responsible for pumping the next long cycle

They tricked you feg.

They create the bubble to attract the flies to the fly paper then the pop the bubble right in your face.

It is the right of passage for cucked out digislave into central bank hell.

They don't even know that their soul was just sacrificed.

I'll screen cap this you nocoiner

can't cripple the ripple

Fucking this. How can people be so stupid here.

Sorry Fampai, but your capital is going to get wiped out. LTC will go back to its median $5-7 value.

Not really, bitcoin started off at under $1, It will never ever be under $1 again

That's not a bubble, just because the majority of cryptos are shitcoins, doesn't mean they all are

>mfw rly cause I didn't even know what crypto was 2 weeks ago and have made over 30k already.

>ur of research would have sufficed before throwing 6k around.

This.

Couldn't think of a worse (((investment))) than LTC. It's literally got NOTHING going for it, other than being a Bitcoin proxy.

I still remember those cute little speeches when LTC baggies were boasting how LTC is the silver to Bitcoin's physical gold. lel

LOL. I hope you're joking. LTC is a complete joke. I mean I bought some for fun but damn. It's not going to rise above 30 anymore and will float around 25 until BTC enables seg, then LTC will be worth nothing.

>making investments based on Veeky Forums info
>reading Veeky Forums in literally any way other than ironically

lmao 100% deserved

>until BTC enables seg

>implying that's going to happen ever.

>Is new
>immediatly invest 6k
>isn't prepared to face the consequences

You got it comming OP

>ETH
>plummeted
>up 89% in a month
>up 760% in a year
>plummeted
kys

Meanwhile, I'll keep holding my 245 ETH I got at sub $20.

>implying that won't happen in 6 months

Jold hold ya poofter. Hitler said think a lot before choosing the right coins. But after you've made your decision, don't look back, don't panic sell

Fools and their gold are soon to be parted

I bought $700 of posw at 15k sats...you can't even begin to know my pain.

>His crystal ball is broken

Fucking kek

Learn to HODL you fucking retard

Crypto isn't for you

Seems like you broke every rule. Dont buy ath. Don't go all in at once everyone has a learning curve.

I've been doing this for a month with about a grand into it that is probably over diversified. I feel like a spastic moron half of the time. But slowly I am learning and I've made about $500. This month from it. Crypto is a wild ride. I don't agree with people that tell you to max out credit cards for this crap. Listen....you may get rich....very rich on crypto....you may also end up broke. Its a risk if you go all in. I have my vanguard retirement account a stable relationship with two incomes.....crypto investing is fun and it makes money....but do not plan on becoming a millionaire over night on it. Chill out and put money you can afford to lose in this and see what happens. In the mean time chill out. Lesson learned time to rebuild.

kek

Bitcoin is never going to get segwig because there's a bug that allows miners to get a 20% boost. In order to move to segwig about 99% of miners have to update.

Lurk moar

>taking financial advice from Veeky Forums
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>ETH
>plummeted

WTF nigger it's actually really stable for a crypto. If anything, that's a good thing. More likely to not lose any money but the gains won't be very good.

GNT is a long-term hold. The rest are questionable if not outright bad as "investments" (POSW). Should have put that into WAVES or BURST instead and you'd have made quite a bit.