>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

>Socks containment thread
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

trekmeshes.ch/
youtube.com/watch?v=swv_7JAqQo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nth for I hate that avatar in OP's image because its so terrifying and reminds me of my Uncle.

I was just thinking earlier today that a Data avatar would be a great fit for ironically proteus-ing
Not to mention funny canon animations and props

Terrible OP picture, anything would have been better

Hulk Yuru

My bote is swoller

What does Yuru eat to get that strong

I am totally gonna make a phaser now, thanks.

>Try University of Texas. Coulda gone pro if I hadn't joined the Navy. I'm not one of those beltway pansies. I could break the president in two with my bare hands! DON'T FUCK WITH THIS VRFU!

scary

She's basically Pippy Longstocking but with 1 less differently colored ponytail.

I need MORE FUCKING ANIMATION OVERRIDE SLOTS
Is there a way to bind separate animations to the gestures on each hand?

Whoever said in the last thread that it is impossible to setup Assetto Corsa with an wheel, i'm using rift with an g29 just fine.

Looks like fun, I hope someone is playing eurobeat.

yes by using your own animation controller.

We star trek now?
I wonder if that model's from this site I looked up earlier, looks like it's got some neat ships
trekmeshes.ch/

>mfw that last thread
Can't we just... get along? Hanging out with you guys and then seeing you all say such fucking awful things to and about eachother honest to god hurts. A VR lecture isn't worth getting mad at eachother for or ridiculing others, especially considering what actually went down.

It makes me sad to see this stuff. These things can be worked out guys.

Not him but wait really? Any tutorials for doing this?

I agree, wish I could hug everyone and tell them it's okay.

that's where I got mine, going to add voyager and some borg cubes next

t. yelled at in threads for using an ellipsis

Most people are too beta to be mad at each other face-to-face,even in VR, so course any associated anonymous thread will be full of passive-aggressive schoolgirl drama.

I wish I knew if everyone was friends or pretending

you have to commit to using the animation controller without overrides if you do use it otherwise it wont work.
duplicate the example avatar controller in the sdk folder and get to slapping animations in, it's how i got animations to work properly with my shitty sylveon.

This is a nice and polite thread! Don't be mean to mean to eachother and treat others the way you want to be treated!

It's gone past passive-aggressive though. These past couple threads you could easily identify the guy who gave the lecture thanks to the mami pictures and the fighting going on between I presume jelly and other people who claimed to be at the lecture. It's just straight up insult hurling directly at people we hang out with. It just shocks me we can't settle these kind of things without drama and fighting, it's not worth it.

I think you lost me here.

>These things can be worked out guys.
No, jelly is just that insufferable.

I want to go there. I myself have been working on a millennium falcon.

>and treat others the way you want to be treated!
So I should act like a smug loli and bully them?

>I presume jelly
Literally wasnt me fuck off

I want to be the friend to others that I always wish I had!

I'd do that, but I cant.

FUCK YOU

good luck with that sketchup does not work with unity most of the time

Did you wish for a girl friend too?

So what is it Jelly, you mean to say someone's coincidentally impersonating you being upset while you refuse to talk to Vauun face to face and resolve whatever issues this caused?

all desktoppers should leave

This is getting out of hand and you aren't helping

Hey Nukes, glad you could join us.

All dekstoppers that left should come back
Honk

ok so i tried this and when i went to body, it says there are 20 materials. what the fugg

;_; okay..

>dream about trying to hide an erection during a meet up

>He didn't merge materials
At that point just assign shaders like normal and put the transparent stuff to fade. But if you can, please merge those materials.

it's all in the wrist.

>have erection during meet up

>dream about having full body haptic suit
Good dream

Not necessarily. Just a friend you could really call your friend.

HERESY?

Vauun is feeling legitimately shitty about this whole thing. If Jelly is honest to god just being impersonated by shitposters then he should tell him in person instead of this cold shoulder stuff. We shouldn't be doing this shit to eachother.

Where can a guy find some Power armour?

>getting envious of other /vrg/ers for all their lewd sessions
please help how do I be pros like the others, kissu and BJ isn't pro ;-;

Get on that avatar game, if there are specific players you're interested in figure out what they're into.

B-but how else can I assert my dominance?

40k bunker world. It's got everything from DoW2 in it. Some are better than others (the tyranids are pretty bad, for example)

>starting to get envious of the two that run off every night
>even if the opportunity presented itself, I wouldn't be able to participate
>would also be a total 180 of my reputation
well this sucks

Does the video player have shitty audio quality (Youtube URL) or did I screw something up?
Also is it possible to have a audio only stream, like internet radio?

Thank you, Brother.

>not having erection during meetup

Yeah Im trying to find him in game to show him I was just autistically mad about the details of the presentation, I'll just use this to accelerate the freindship mending when hes not afk

Holy shit is it that hard to fucking accept that someone that isn't Jelly shares this opinion?

>Also is it possible to have a audio only stream, like internet radio?
On your avatar, or in a world? Pretty sure you can do that, but it requires scripting.

To be fair I DID shit post up a storm about it before

fucking hell, stop arguing and just get along you schmucks. you both like anime and you both like to be anime girls, what's the problem? go like suck each other's vrdicks or something, fucking christ. shitting up the thread with more needless arguing.

>tfw getting headpats from best daughter and colonelfu
p o s t c u t e

Just remember to never do or say anything that is objectively WRONG in front of certain people, or else you'll get caught in a shit storm

I use the thread for shitposting and pretending to be others
even before I did this thread was shit, your fault for taking any of it seriously

As you should. Long live anonymity.

>actually admitting to being a nigger

Saying that something is objectively wrong because it hurts your feelings is something a tumblrfag would do.

>still fucking going on about this shit
jesus christ keep these retards off the short bus

Lemme give you the succ

Yeah, I don't care anymore. It feels like the same posts being made again and again except reworded a bit. Please just stop posting about anything related to your drama or whatever. Not even the "be nice" posts. Please just stop posting anything that reminds of that mess.

Lets change the topic.

Has anyone 3D printed this stock for Onward? How expensive was it? I got a quote for just the butt piece and it was over $80, seems like the whole thing would be an outrageous cost to get made.

>those posters on the back wall
When are we gonna watch original Blade Runner together bros? Get comfy.

>Its another episode of things being mapped to weird hotkeys
Why is splitting meshes on P, Blender what the fuck.

Classic

Ctrl+P is parenting, so I guess P is un-parenting
logic doesn't apply to Blenderland

yeah, parenting BONES

World and last time I checked the devs stated no fun allowed, so no custom monobehaviours. Stuck with their shitty trigger system which is somehow worse than idTech entities.
I have no idea what they're thinking, like why ban LOD Groups on avatars?

We could probably do that in flame's mall sometime. Think he'd have to host it. Dunno if that other movie map we watched the room in has it. Sounds fun though

I believe because the term is "snip" and S, N and I already correlated to other functions.

Your a nerd for knowing something like that
Thats actually interesting

Guys where is the hide and seek world!? I can't find it.

it's hiding

I know we're not supposed to talk about streamers, but what voice changer are they using in this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=swv_7JAqQo8

Unlike most changers it sounds decent, where is it?

why does he sound like the handicapped kid "nathan" from south park

>I'm a nerd for knowing that
It's just my guess since I noticed some of the commands will have underline in the contextual menu that comes up when you press the command that's the same as the key you pressed.