Post Username, Request Invite.

Previous threat:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9eooKy8qCN4
youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m e m e s

braaaap

No srsly, why do I have so many spiders.

Thicc JUGG
1. THICC
2. JUGG
3. Respec into ACC JUGG

gaze into her endless abyss

is the map stash tab worth it, goyim?

whens next sale on these stash tabs and how much % off do you get?

2 weeks
like 40%

What are the most creative skeleton builds out there?

How is uberlab today, lads?

gg GGG, i'll have quit by then for sure

11 more weeks of worstiary... wait for 3.2 they said... it'll be fun they said...

laser guided skeletons with queen's escape and that ascendancy node

Fucking easy as shit.
You can get 2 Silver, 3 Darkshrines, 2 Gauntlets, and a Puzzle with a single detour to Argus' room, easy 6+ Keys.

I cant believe someone tricked me into thinking this skill was viable

So it turns out that there are literally like five undoable recipes, all of them really good, because they require Craicic Presence and it doesn't spawn on the Beasts that the recipe specifies. Those ones are supposed to be Ferric Presence or one of the other ones, which DO spawn on those Beasts.

GGG somehow accidentally made Craicic Presence the most important Beast mod in the game, needed for all the best recipes, and it doesn't actually spawn on any of the Beasts needed for the recipe.

you have to breed your beasts idiot
have you even entered the rest of your menagerie

>The League is massively half-assed and unfinished
You don't say. They literally don't even let you catch Map Bosses or Rats. At launch, it was possible to brick the Feral Lord prophecies by catching any of the Beasts those spawn. And they're required for Bestiary completion.

reminder this challenge exists
+1 for unlocking all whites (yeah fine)
+1 for unlocking all yellows (really? this includes hogm, good luck in hc)
+1 for unlocking all reds (LOL)
+1 for completing zana's quest (k bye)

y u no barrage poison?

this had better be fucking bait

The problem? Challenges that are.. challenging!?

I really want to roll a self-cast crit GC Trickster, tell me why I shouldn't.

some people are evil for no reason

give me the gem setup and ill try it

It's a DoT skill, what did you expect. Switch to an off-hand ED Decay or dedicate a 4L to it.

>poeg now think streamer rng isn't rigged
the reddit/normie invasion is real on this site

After playing RF and summones everything else feels shit... why would I play anything else that only requires more inputs?

Mines would be an order of magnitude more damage.

completing hogm isn't even a challenge, it's either luck or cheesing it in shitcore, nevermind you have like 2-3 builds that complete it consistently

danzig can one-shot 20k es builds from off screen

>most adults now think the earth isn't flat
smdh so many dumb people around me

DID THEY FUCKING CHANGE THE SHAPER'S VOICE ACTOR?

is wander decent for unlocking red maps? it's okay if i might die but i just don't want to struggle against bosses/reroll all map mods.

>clear map, approach the entrance to the next map
>see a master
>"Hey Exile, I need your help with something"
>task: go do x on the other side of the fucking map where you just came from

what cwdt setup causes you to shoot chilled ground in multiple direction?

frost bolt gmp
but more likely youre thinking of a lab enchant

it's a gloves enchant

When are they fixing the goddamn aspect skills. I want to cover the screen with my jizz already.

they're broken? ahahaha oh wow
what do they even do?

ok thanks

>he thinks hc players are the only ones who buy carries
youtube.com/watch?v=9eooKy8qCN4

log out and reenter the map? you dumb fuck

arctic breath

dumb challenges like that gated behind extensive trading make me want to quit the league on day 1

fucking hell GGG

How dead is this league?

take a look at this thread if ya wanna know

what are the rewards of this league?

>shards and fragments tab

I like all the trapper keeper tabs they’ve been shilling to us, but I have so many different ones now it’s cluttering my box. Does the shards tab REALLY need to be separate from currency / maps?

/poeg/ seemed to die super fast after league started. Is it because everyone is playing?

>Is it because everyone is playing?
With our dicks

This

no it's because this league mechanic is the worst since onslaught

Give me some build ideas with the new Aspect sets pls

It's because the idea of playing PoE is more fun than actually playing it. People play 1-2 days at the start of the league, quit, and come back a few months later to theorycraft and get hyped for the new league.

poison bv occultist

>It's because the idea of playing PoE is more fun than actually playing it
this
I have 5x level 95 PoB builds I spent hours perfecting and 0 desire to level any of them

With Spiders?

no, with the crab set
of course the spider one you idiot

>want a fairly low-volume unique
>"oh it's only 1c that's pretty cool, I can't use it right now though"
>come back the next day
>it's 6c
>????
>they're all corrupted
>THREE different people have been buying up the stock competing to corrupt them and relisting them
I fucking hate this game. Why on earth can three people drive the price of a unique up by five times? That's insane.

The spider set seems fucking retarded though. There's no energy shield or life or anything on it what the fuck am I supposed to do.

GGG is filled with retards. Why on earth would you make your game start at level 60 after (to the non-autist) ten to twenty hours of playing? Why can't the fucking game just be fun right from the start, what's the point of locking all the content behind 10 goddamn acts that you have to run AGAIN AND AGAIN every fucking league?

The game would unironically be better if they cut out the story entirely and just started you at level 60 with a few maps in your inventory. That's what it's come to.

What tier map do you guys start blowing chisels?

my thoughts regarding the entirety of your post:
youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

I'm just so fucking pissed off that they develop all this endgame content that half the time I'm too tired from grinding through the story to actually make it to. The game starts with like ten hours of filler every single time you make a new character. How is that okay?

God, maybe I should just start playing Hardcore, pretend that Act 1-10 IS the game and I'm just playing a glorified roguelike.

haha epic post my dude

>never fucked with the atlas
>alch and go highest tier map until i have enough currency for next build
>decide to try and get atlas done this league with sextant changes
>only up to t9s and down to 20c
>bored out of my fucking mind

Any guides I can read up on to do this shit more efficiently? Tried following Karv's guide, but its painfully fucking slow or my RNG for unlocked maps is just shit, even with the new change.

Also still trying to learn when to chisel, reroll map mods for quant etc.

Yes almost as good as the currency tab

>ten to twenty hours
>ten hours
>level 60

wrong general, fag.

Play in a guild. I start a league a week later. They dump all their extra maps in the guild stash. Basically fill out my atlas in a few hours without the tedium of trading.

No. It's shit.

>try to theorycraft a trap build
>it does 1/6th damage of what my totem using the same skill does

Ten hours is pretty standard, dude. Not everyone speedruns, and not everyone uses a good levelling build. Even speedrunners only do it in like 4 hours.

That's because totems are dumb.

>lmao lets give this thing a 50% less damage multiplier and then balance it out by giving it ten billion ways to get +100% more damage multipliers!

That doesn't sound right. Are you sure you're comparing their real DPS output and not just per trap or some such?

fuggg

continue with my clunky shit trickster blade vortex build or reroll into ice shot deadeye?

Whoever you are that is using greentext in global chat, you are embarassing.

meme arrows have been popular culture for several years now, you'll even see them in youtube comments

its pretty comfy desu

Whats the fucking deal with the Hallowed Ground map? there are 2 Maker of mires and they regen like motherfuckers.

use blight for single target

>Unstable Infusion now has a PCoC part instead of just on non-crit
>Blade Vortex hits a million times a second so you're always at max Power Charges
>crits deal no reflect, and unlike Slayer you aren't restricted to scaling with Brutality

This is fucking dumb. Not to mention how you naturally get the best nodes for the build by looping from Shadow to Witch to Templar and don't have to take all the garbage Pathfinders used to.

hogm is just impossible for 90% of builds so obviously you buy carries for it

post tree

Even if I were to multiply the damage of the trap build by 4, it would barely hit half of what my totem does.

And I can summon 4 of these

I dunno. Maybe I'm just bad with theorycrafting

poeurl.com/bOCj

Trap builds are kind of dead outside a few exceptions. Mines are better for all spells.

Selfcast cold snap

Brainlet here
If I manage to lets say convert 100% of my physical damage into fire damage, (avatar, chieftain, infernal blow.. etc)
what stat should I focus in; % physical increases? % Fire damage? flat physical? flat Fire damage?
are the increased fire damage modifiers applied after or before the conversion to fire?, I'm really puzzled

>people are still using shitty totems and traps/mines when GGG literally deleted reflect from the game for half of the classes

SAD!

self casting still isn't better

>DoT builds in post double dip nerf world
???

All of these apply but since you are converting from physical, why would you not focus on that mainly?

all the same except flat fire which would be weaker and why would you ever look for flat fire

after

>mana cost is worse
>have to stand still to deal damage
>self casting does less damage
Yea I'll stick with my totems

alright whos gonna post a video of icicle burst and do rich j money proud?