/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/11
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rk7PofEMIpawDCM0xDBQVTpQCm5XwVEoLjtLav2MgWQ/htmlview

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Reminder: Do not reply to !RHAJATxdtU posts

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15217003
strawpoll.com/25226e38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That picture is illegal and non canon

>Morgan released
>landing trip pubes for her pussy
YES

Do not open

Reminder that Morgan is canonically Chrom's son

Morgan is a Taguel breeding machine! Repopulating the species!

Morgan is fucking dead

Morgan doesn't exist because Robin is hard gay

>Morgans releases
>blonde hair with pink tips

>Morgan released as a green tome
>It's actually Merric

>Morgan brings THIS guy home
>"Father, this is my boyfriend Tyson"
WHAT DO

Morgan is Lucina's twin after Chrom gets Grima'd and mpreg'd

Can u assholes stop baiting with these cute Morgan's thanks

>morgan releases
>Rainbow hair

These two are canon lovers

Funniest one yet, thanks user.

>tfw actually want Morgan to be a green tome and just realized that means getting Merric'd

>No bonuses for the next 16 hours

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU FAGS DO ????????

>morgan released
>is now a zebra laguz

Kana doesn't exist either because fcorn is gay for azura

What would it honestly take to remove that stupid disclaimer from the OP? Would he who must not be responded to really have to leave the general?

I swear he had a long break a while ago, we were doing so well.

Too many Celica fags held onto their flags as part of some stupid plan and she didn't go past Grima

Does anybody here use Kagero?

Post your Kagero teams I need ideas.

She's pretty fucking terrible now

What's with all the Morgan posting?

Yes there are a lot of armor units now a days.

Still I like her and I already put a whole lot into her. (Lots of skills on her that she isn’t currently using.

It was seething about it at first and it actually worked but then it realized it could just ask its discord friends to reply to it

I only really use her in AA to kill the squishies.

Ah, that's a shame but oh well. The other miniboss was a bit harder with that stupid killing edge of his.

On time thread

/feg/ remembering how much they want to fill their beloved daughter with semen!

F

are we getting a trailer tonight or can i go to sleep

If your team is focused on tiddie ninja you want other attack boosting C skills on the rest of your team, armor killers, and blyn for flier

Obviously not

So in a sense, it's pointless, and just more clutter in the OP. If it doesn't work, why bother?

Then the problem is, if you want to remove it, you're seen as nothing but that fucker himself or his friends.

It's past the trailer time, just go to sleep.

How do I improve my defense team?

Banner comes out 4PM JST on the 9th, which would indicate the trailer usually (read: usually) comes out either 24 or 28 hours before then, which would be at Do the math if you want the answer.[/spoiller]The answer is no.

Who's Sharena?

>200+ garbage units
>dont want to boot them just in case they get a weapon refine buff ala raven and falchions

Are 4*+10's a mistake?

Next refines will be Camilla, Seth, female Robin, Robin and Effie

Give hector wings of mercy. Give myrrh QR3.

QR 3 on myrrh

maybe dont run 3 fucking greens

Honestly, I see nothing wrong with an impromptu 5* + 5. It's still pretty damn good.

Jaffar and Sothe exist, so no.

You can afford ignis right now on grima nigga.

This

ID: 0329926516
Team: Celica
+10 5* exclusive only, blah blah
I removed some people that dropped out of tier 20 and others that changed their leads to non +10 5* for VG I guess.
Applications are back open!
Nice two threads btw

My Kagero team is her, my dick, handcuffs, and anal beads

>I removed some people that dropped out of tier 20
this wasn't in the original rule

I'll give them a shot.

Reds dont seem too popular for attackers nowadays.

You're right, it wasn't. I honestly thought it went without saying given the requirements that were stated. Another rule that wasn't stated was no shit SI (ex. QR2) as well, same thing.
It's unfortunate, some of the people I removed had seasonal leads too.

My sigurd destroys your team.

Tell that to my three swords + askrshitter Arena death squad

she does well against dragons

strawpoll.me/15217003
strawpoll.me/15217003
strawpoll.me/15217003

>tfw no Spd Ploy for Arvis
What C skill would be good for him? Right now I just gave him Savage Blow as filler

>Celicucks are filled with sub human Whale-Laguz
So glad i'm on Grima's side.

Will you take a +10 Elincia or +10 B!Lyn?

As should those who feed.

I don't understand why people think reds are bad when we've gotten strong green after strong green from banners lately. Such a weird holdover from the cav dominated Reinhardt days

Spd Smoke from your Skadis or just keep def ploy as a support skill for your allies.

Put Hardin closer to Myrrh and replace Iote's with Guidance

I have a better idea: stop giving attention to tripfags

Sure, t20 with full SI is also required though.
I'll never not add / remove anyone based on how common their lead is (BLyn), but I find uncommon leads to be prettier (Elincia). Again, this doesn't matter though.

What unit want speed smoke more than anything?

I will only add you if your lead is a +10 5* EXCLUSIVE unit (i.e. no Effies, Nowis, Sheenas, etc.). I will also remove you if I ever see you change your lead to something that is not this.
I hold myself to the same standard. My lead will always be a +10 5* exclusive unit.

strawpoll.com/25226e38
strawpoll.com/25226e38
strawpoll.com/25226e38

LEphraim

>Watersweep
not him but... how it works? Not being able to double with 41 atk seems inefficient

My prediction. Sumia, Vaike, and Panne. It's going to be another shitty awakening banner, and we likely wont see any other Laguz units until next month.

he should just be forced to remove his trip. Permanently. Ban him if he goes around attention whoring and calling himself out as TharjaAnon after that.

I wanna add you just so I can immediately remove you
But I would have to delete someone first to do that so I won't bother

>elitist in a mobile kusoge
Wew

We all know you wouldn't actually get accepted on to my friends list. It's okay to not spend money on FEH if you don't enjoy it enough.

>need more feathers for more merges to get into tier 20
>cant get enough feathers from arena because i dont have enough merges
How do I break out of the feather poverty cycle, /feg/?

Sakura is ___!

not fat

At this point, I'm sure IS is blatantly trying to pretend that CYL 2 isn't an accurate representation of characters the players want in Heroes.
>Oh, you voted for Leif and a ton of Laguz? Okay, here's more 3DS stuff.

It's more than overdue, Awakening hasn't had any dedicated new characters that aren't festive alts banners at all yet.

The difference between t19 and t20 is what, 1k feathers? It’s not a big deal.

I was about to ask if my +3 meme build was good enough but then I noticed it was from another user

sum up the last few threads

I'm still waiting to receive a free two star Kellam who has been with us this entire time.

I agree with you though.

What's the recommended order for playing Advance Wars games? I'm guessing release starting from when they landed in the States, but are there any worth skipping? What about the JP exclusive ones (which I think exist under the name Famicom Wars)? What about Battalion Wars, which is a game I remember reading about in Nintendo Power a decade ago that I think was meant to be a spinoff?

>Iote's shield on Myrrh
Is that your only +10?

Felicia

Could we possibly get a mod, and show them this poll? It seems pretty unanimous that nobody wants to have the spic roaming around and purging it couldn't be too much of a trial

What's your favorite hair color on Morgan? I like Sumia's, it looks even better on her actually.

What units even want Flashing Blade or should I just merge these Mias?

>but then I noticed it was from another user
I'm not sure what you mean by this.
And sorry, I only accept leads that are +10 5* exclusive.

Nah. Kellam gets added into the game, but never appears on a banner. His assets are purposely misnamed to look like some seasonal alt. It'd be the perfect crime.

No, I have Marshmallow with his Eldigan and a Fae lover

I like Gangrel's hair color on mMorgan, but both fRobin and the Gangrel support are shit

Are you stupid? I wish more annoying faggots got trip codes. It would make it easier to filter them. I'd love to filter that one faggot who is obsessed about Reddit.

Weren't Laguz just your average token "oppressed", diverse and misunderstood group?
Why care now?