>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

First for stop chugging when invading

second for T H I C C

Third for when invading make sure to always use cheat engine. Pvp is hard so why git gud.

DaS3 ruined dark magic

Fourth for Fashion.

>though teleporting dogs was just a meme
>mfw saw one materialize mid-air from the corner of my camera
Did they fuck up the dog AI and just said "fuck it just make them teleport behind the player when they are not looking", or was it to make the player feel pressured?

>This is the average western Dark Souls player
>Somehow people is proud of this
No wonder why this community is cancer.

F U C K
U C
C U
K C U F

Who is best waifu and why is it Gwyndolin?

Hmmmm no wonder.

Both. It's a cheap trick to increase the lethality of doggos, since they're the one enemy you can't just run past.

Look at /dsg/, a circle jerking of faggots who praise Mentalcrash like the second coming of Jesus.

Who is that and what's the problem with them?

""dark"" souls 2

What are my options after Pontiff? Down to Yhorm or further to Anor Londo right?

I believe I have done the story as normal and the optional Church.

Daily reminder that ADP was a thing in dark souls 2 just in case you are thinking about replaying that thing.

Don't act like you don't know fag.

I remember Sir Lancealot did a base ADP run.
Perfectly fine.

Why do Undead cucks think the Pontiff did a single thing wrong? Fuck the Gods.

Besides being a Tripfag, I know fuck all about them.
What happen?

Nothing, some shitter is just salty about us not hating a tripfag who hasn't really done anything to deserve the hate.

You're the one who keeps bringing it up.

Just look at this disgusting cocksucker homo as your best example of the average DS player/poster

Always chug during invasions

The nice thing about shitposters like you is that you'll get tired of this and give up, and then be forgotten. You'll never be the next 4kings poster, so don't bother trying.

just post good stuff

The nice thing about retarded homosexuals like you is that no matter how hard you try, you will never fit in this place or anywhere else. People will always remember that you and you lovely """""""""""trans""""""""""""" tripfag ruined /dsg/.

I haven't played in a while and I have been playing monster hunter which has tottally different button schemes.

How do I get used to DS3 again? I'm like halfway through. Is there somewhere worth going to learn the controls again with lots of different enemies? Should I just go to the beginning where it wont be dangerous?

Not an argument, sweetie.

>Look mom I'm contributing to the thread!

>the range on dragonslayer armor's attacks

better than shitposting about tripfags

Posting the ol' Satellite Keeper.
Good times...

What's up buddy, did your ass hurt that much after getting BTFO?

Sorry that I said the truth about your idol.

>not talking about the hot meme topic of the month
Kys

canon because of the phantom range

What do you guys think will be the odds of this asswipe returning to shit up this general once DaS1R is released?

>fall down getting out of bath (very sick, needed to soak to keep myself warm and to stop shivering)
>toe glides through corner, excrutiating pain
>have a giant fucking cut down through my toe into my foot
>can see bone
>feel like im gonna pass out from pain and lack of energy
>pass out
>blood all over the carpet
>get up, go to the hospital
>they give me 45 stitches
>takes 4 and a half hours
>get home
>get on /dsg/
>tfw internet wont connect and cant even do invasions
what the fuck man cmon

Excellent thread kids, keep it up with the quality

been invading on AoA map and most of the time I can't even find the host

I hope you get better, user.
Sadly, this isn't the best time to be on...

just shut the fuck up retard hawkwood isnt gay i bet he fucking couldn't stand how beta the other knights were thats all

Friede?
More like Bleede lmao

Obscuring Ring is good in case the host is tracking your movements and avoiding you. Executioner's is also good since you get a trace in the direction of the host any time he kills a mob.

Any kind soul on PS4 available?
I need Lorian's Chestpiece and Gauntlets to achieve muh fashun.
I can also provide stuff should ya need anything!

Dex build

why is he so long

>picture of shitty screen
>dex build
>katana
>shield
>that armor set
10/10 shitpost

More accurate.

Haha what if i forgot to post the image haha

Can someone post that Eygon comic where he and Irina got invaded by the NPCs.

Wha?

Anyone have a spare gundyr halberd?

FUCK that guy, and FUCK farming his weapon.

Platform?

Kek

Pc

It was painful, but so worth it.

PC, I got some random str stuff to give in return, lothric/cathedral G Shields, great machete/ greataxe

>want to progress Patches and Siegward questline, and get the related gestures
>but don't want to open the giant door that triggers Patches' appearance in Cathedral, since I'm keeping the area open to troll invaders and blue spirits
What do? I'm also kind of on the fence for activating the elevator to the rafters.

I see your fashion, and raise you mine

sniper crossbow most beautiful crossbow

I gotta put all mine together like that.

Shame it absolutely shovels ass into it's urethra.
If only it were useful...

I would activate the elevator so you could go to Rosaria's bonfire which moves Patches to firelink. You can still get the gestures and buy the armor off him there. Having the elevator open could add to the fuckery

Should have been brought back as a "great crossbow" 2hand only or something but actual scaling

why do the lothric knights in high wall have such high poise
they basically never stagger when hit by most of the starting weapons of the classes
feels like they're more of a challenge than most of the early game bosses

I dunno about that, but a windlass operated one would have made more sense in terms of a crossbow with scaling. Turning the crank more would mean more damage, and that could translate to a need for scaling.

Yea. I was pretty surprised to see shit like the lothric knights and hollows with greataxes in the first area, when the forest of the fallen giants' toughest enemy was the one or two ironclad knight or the one black knight in ds1. Lothric knights, especially the spear ones seemed a little aggressive for the first area

can I do the ringed city DLC by staying at level 90 or it's going to be super difficult?

At least it's not the longest range crossbow in the game without a reticle for crossbows

I did it at SL60 my first time, wasn't too hard. Make sure you have 27-35+ Vig and at least one damage stat at 40 minimum.

All enemies teleport when you're not looking at them. Every single one. It's done to avoid rendering as much. You can see it with other enemies on steep stairs (best candidate is the spear silver knight) if you turn away while they are charging and look back, you'll see them fall in place. That is because while you we looking away they teleported the distance they'd move forwards and when you turned back they spawned in place (but a bit above due to elevation)
It's especially noticeable with dogs because they're so fast that by the time they pop back up into existence, they are within your view field

some of you guys are alright, don't go to anor londo tomorrow

Same thing I do with lorians and vilhelms, cept I use different hands, I can't remember. Nice taste

VERY fast keeper refusing communication with himself or his son at incredible hihg speed

>14 characters
>10 character slots

Some of those could be the same character. Or he could be manually swapping the save blocks.

nice toon collection

>backups
>toon

I'll put my DS3 posse together I suppose.

The legs trigger me because they still look too damn skinny, despite being the thiccest.
I might use the Black Leather Boots instead.
I dunno.

The leggings are perfect, thin, but that's fine. I almost wanna reverse it and try lorians legs with vilhelms armor.

It's the tassets on Lorian's Chestpice that give it that illusion now that I look at it.
And yeah that sounds interesting.
Frankly, I hate all the extra cloth and raggedness, which is why I don't bother with Lorian's Greaves.

how the fuck do I beat him?

By gitting gud.

>that feel when you're farming that Black K***ht for his set and two of the pieces drop at once
Now I only need the gloves.

Stay behind him but run when he starts waving his sword around.

Parry. Just did it half asleep on ng++

>having trouble on a boss WHILE summoning
Is this the state of this general?

The helmets on those sets have always been way too small

i really, really hope they dont manage to fuck up the atmosphere of the ds1 remaster. I like both ds2 and ds3 for their own reasons, but ds1 just has the most Perfect atmosphere and aesthetic

play passively, never overextend because the window between his attacks is pretty small. keep his ghost alive in the second stage since it helps telegraph his attacks.
pretty sure that's just a youtube thumbnail judging by the filename

Brother asked me if I had a spare black K***ht great axe, I told him lemme see, I kill the knight, get his helmet, shield, armor, an ember and the axe. I told him yes.