/きらら/ - Kirara Fantasia General

Previous Thread: Events half over, hope you're getting what you want! Also, america is banned again

>Troubleshooting FAQ (must-read if you are new)
pastebin.com/pr7xvdSc

>Full guide (Still in progress)
docs.google.com/document/d/1hL13GGCh9efTGKhoBxqaIcTSl6aL8VlNIF7GtF0iM8Y/edit

>News
>Hinamatsuri Event
kirarafantasia.com/news/2146/
twitter.com/kirarafantasia/status/968026617510416384
Period: Febuary 27, 2018 (Tue) (After Maint?) ~ March 12, 2018 (Mon) 13:59 JST

>Limited Hinamatsuri Gacha
twitter.com/kirarafantasia/status/968024219995918337
Period: Febuary 27, 2018 (Tue) (After Maint?) ~ March 12, 2018 (Mon) 13:59 JST
5* Tachibana Isana
5* Iijima Yun
4* Sakuranomiya Maika
4* Ichii Yui (Welfare)

kirarafantasia.com/news/
twitter.com/kirarafantasia/

>Daily-Weekly Missions and official FAQ document
docs.google.com/document/d/1Zi38C1AcJXus5YsMVjG6aD6uYKIYQOjOGkXDpqO45ks/edit

>Material Drop list
i.imgur.com/Db93LW9.jpg (embed)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p84r_kmpmJ2CJ3x9p1rA0n7wZJbptMAamWLBIIJNTJk/edit

>Translated skills
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_VXf7QIv1hJ3RkQ14ds9-49yzqfSsi70JSL8WUXlffU/

>Card art poses
imgur.com/a/vmpbW

>Translated manga compilation by TFOScans
imgur.com/a/ZlRG3

>Raw Kirara Manga
mega.nz/#F!9yglmJ5L!3fulgh6HI3k_9FHMcSL5eg

>Gameplay with Tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=Az735rWu3TA

>Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18bPRcaHcMWBla5SEGzOrIbzRWY9chE6OU7pa8CXRgRQ/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkZIjElUNc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for burgers

Whens Kayo's 5* coming. I cant wait much longer!

>poo

This is my favorite doll!

>book 3 boss looks like that the girl from that one shindol doujin
>book 2 boss looks like that one elf from the Colosseum h-anime
I can't escape my demons even in this fantasia filled with Kiraras

I thought she was doing potty training for a second there

When?

She needs potty training

Why does this JS like old men so much? Also Haa-chan when

That's one lewd doll

girls?

What

the girls are alright

we need another easy way to get FREE gems
cumming inside your kiraras 5 times takes too long

I want to make babies with Honda Tamaki! Lots of babymaking! At least 7 babies!

PLEASE DO NOT INFLATE YOUR KIRARAS!

N-not even Mom?!?!

we ded?

>tfw so lazy auto ticket boss
It's a good feeling.

5* yukari when

not if you spend your golden keys you had ammassed in every event in exchange for your clocks

when are they going to make skill level universal across weapons of the same type.
leveling skills is really asinine

Its literally free as fuck with all these events and keys theyve given out. Hell, you can even do the two stamina quest with the reset skills kirara skill over and over if you really wanted to grind it fast. You're just lazy and dont wanna do anything but auto.

2 stam is okay for normal skills, but then what about totteoki

The events grind the totteoki the easiest. Just use kirara that are strong against the element you're grinding and let loose the stuns -> totteoki spam. With the last 3 days, ive gotten Yuzuko's totteoki from 15 to 25 with almost no effort at all.

The prologue quest can fit a single totteoki. Between events if you really have nothing better to do, you can grind it there.

Tekkoki is the easiest to level up. You can get anywhere from 3 to 6 times or so per run, even more with these 5 waves event quests.

Rank 80 and 3 more levels and she is perfect

which kirara's totteoki will be performing a tekkoki?

The real pain is this shit here

>nearly lvl 100
>plebian low-buff sword instead of another good attack

Which is better, a boosted tokudai or weapon attack + tokudai?
I haven't done the calculations yet so I wouldn't know.
Have you?

You stopped me from going to bed so i can actually test it on this boss ticket quest. Not only does that sword add more base attack (by 15 attack) but the buff adds around 40% damage to neutral elemental hits with all her skills and normal attacks. She attacks more often this way too without getitng stalled by a couple turns with a big attack delay that the sword skill would bring with it. All in all, the buff sword is win / win.

It really depends on your Party and the Enemies.

This Season 3 30sta quest for instance I plow through with Koume's Totteoki which buffs the whole party for crit.

Most units usually buff for ATK or MATK though, so later you might already be buffed. If you have a Buff, you can use it for 3 turns at the very beginning, when in reality you need a lot more than +小 to get more than +500 dmg out of something.

Don't really have any numbers to back it up though. In 3 wave quests it makes the most sense since you can spam a good attack every round.

Also consider Kirara-Staff.
Mine's Senshi this boss as well because I love to save some time instead of going safe, so I go for Crits on everyone instead of 大-Attack Up.

I mean I assume you are right purely DPS-wise probably, but right now I rarely even use every attack on Bosses so the initial output is much more important due to time savings.

Honestly, on this boss quest, even though they are high armor, just big attacking with tooru welfare yui and yuzuko offs the fire boss (with a stun) then i normal attack the water one until i have my second star and then double totteoki her for whatever hp she as left and its over in roughly 3-4 turns each kirara depending on crits. A third attack would only make building the totteoki up take longer so its basically pointless to give her a third attack for this boss. Its all situational either way

What team can auto them?

we can agree on "the bosses are way too easy to go into deep tactics" at least.

After getting the gold stars already, basically anything with 3 senshi or even 3 alchemists

Sadly. One day we might have a challenge. I look forward to the eventual pvp arena in the 4th main building thats locked up

didn't some chink-leak already reveal that building will let you use stamina on single kiraras for some EXP and maybe Nakadashi-Points?

I doubt they'll do PvP or even Co-Op since that would require some sort of communication.

As the other guy said, three warriors. I could probably 3 crown auto if I used my Yasuna instead, but drop bonuses.

I heard it's a survival mode where the more your kirara is damaged the more clothing they lose

>having to spend clocks to get the golden keys

But what does this mean?

I spend one hour of commuting in both directions twice a day, and that's way more than just three quests.

We need more edits for the burger meme.

>commuting
hue

I also use Kirara to stuff out my toilet time, so I'm basically paid for playing it.

dance for me

Any way to farm money or do I need to wait for the gold dungeon? Finally got Yun to 70 but I can't afford to evolve.

Friday is all you have basically.

Another sucker without coin buildings

Coin buildings as a long term investment.

Prostitute your kirara's

You guys lied this boss is harder than usual

no

Why not

thats illegal

Not in isekai it isn't

I still listen to the Christmas battle music, It's so good

It is kinda hard compared to previous ones but now that everyone got a full party of evolved 5*s it feels trivial.

I like New Year's more.

It might be confirmation bias but I really feel like season 3 has a better drop rates for tickets than the others

I feel like I've gotten more from season 1 so it might be.

Material buildings now show a picture of the item you collected.
Good update.

/pmmm/ here.

They banned America again? When will it end?

Since we got the girliest of the New Game girls for Girl's Day, what are the chances that we'll get her boyfriend for Boy's Day (5th of May)?

Her boyfriend already has a lim so I'd prefer Saku and Sae instead.

You're jumping the gun. We haven't gotten Hifumi yet.

No, that's Yunocchi's unofficial birthday!

>kiraras with manly/boyish outfits
I never knew I wanted this. Please let it happen, something like pic related would be awesome.

Okay, okay, then what about Hideri on Trap's Day (4th of April)?

Has anyone here tried buying gems and then refunding? I know it's a common practice in mobages in general, but I want to do it, I don't want to lose money on a mobile game.

That usually gets your account banned, retard

Calling it now, limited Hifumin will be her ikemen cosplay, released on Boy's Day.

>japan
>banning anything
>except burgers

Time to wake up idiot

Also, i bought new beds for the kiraras that arent retarded. Hope they enjoy their comfy futon sleep

Yes please.

wait a minute, I've seen that bulge...

Yuuko has the superior bed

>basic bitch bed
>superior

Have you ever slept in a futon? Beds just can't compare at all.

When will they add Sophia?

But that's super saiyan aoba

Dead girl quota is already filled

And the dead seiyuu quota?

Theres a special hidamari being saved for that one

inb4 they get Kayano Ai as her new seiyuu to complete her holy kirara sensei trinity

Kirara fighting game when?

youtube.com/watch?v=SkZIjElUNc4
Got the voice lines right here

So now that we have gold key exp quests, is the best use of silver keys to trade them in for gold keys? Should I be trying to clear out all the silver keys in the event shop after I finish with the 3*/4* exp seeds and tix?

no